Author Topic: Flex Wheeler says Ronnie Coleman is better than Dorian Yates!  (Read 15136 times)

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: FLEX WHEELER SAYS RONNIE COLEMAN IS BETTER THAN DOZ YATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2006, 05:21:36 PM »
flex is and always will be one of the greatest bb'ers to ever take the stage and totally right about ronnie over yates even though i like yates better ,attitude, style etc.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: FLEX WHEELER SAYS RONNIE COLEMAN IS BETTER THAN DOZ YATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2006, 07:17:48 PM »
What a controversial question.  Does Flex think Ronnie is better than Greg Kovacs too?
comedic gold.

I think ND , Suckmyasshole and Icecold are about the only people on the planet that still insist Yates was better after viewing all the pics and videos in the truce thread.
Flower Boy Ran Away

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2006, 07:24:21 PM »
Idiotic rationale given that the same thing happened against Coleman, and that by then he'd lost for a while and would've been more angry.
yates spanked em all, hows that pumpy?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
  Shut up, newb. As for the racist comment, you shoud be banned.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Can you believe these fools bro? These fools are celebrating because Flex Wheeler, a man who has the IQ of a stone shares there opinion.

Way to go guys.
shotgun on the team

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2006, 07:29:39 PM »
yates spanked em all, hows that pumpy?

yup and with a taper like that of your avatar :-\

Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2006, 07:41:37 PM »
Very gay (even for you) comeback Sucky

I don't even respond to your posts because you're such a fucking loser. Seriously. You're the greatest nerd in this board. You make the most unfunny gay okes and think that you've "owned" someone. Please, every one here is laughing at you; the only ones laughing with you are your nerdy buddies, like "sarcasm" and the likes. ::) In all seriousnes, my 13 year-old cousin, who's in seventh grade, does more clever gay insinuations than you do. You're pathetic, a fucking loser of the Society who seeks approval among other nerds like you on an internet board, because it is your only outlet in life. I feel sorry for you, loser nerd, so I'll ignore you. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Can you believe these fools bro? These fools are celebrating because Flex Wheeler, a man who has the IQ of a stone shares there opinion.

Way to go guys.

BWA HA HA HA HA!

Flex Wheeler is such a fucking putz! Underachiever with the physique of a 15 year-old surfer and the lazziness of a crack whore - I guess he got that from his momma! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2006, 07:48:23 PM »
  BWA HA HA HA HA!

Flex Wheeler is such a fucking putz! Underachiever with the physique of a 15 year-old surfer and the lazziness of a crack whore - I guess he got that from his momma! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

meltdown

suckmymuscle

« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2006, 07:55:52 PM »
meltdown

Shut up, newb.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2006, 10:06:17 PM »
comedic gold.

I think ND , Suckmyasshole and Icecold are about the only people on the planet that still insist Yates was better after viewing all the pics and videos in the truce thread.

you wish. 

i dont mean "better".  i mean competitive (with ronnie). 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
  Shut up, newb. As for the racist comment, you shoud be banned.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Wow you're a blind racist..........

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2006, 01:08:33 AM »
  I don't even respond to your posts because you're such a fucking loser. Seriously. You're the greatest nerd in this board. You make the most unfunny gay okes and think that you've "owned" someone. Please, every one here is laughing at you; the only ones laughing with you are your nerdy buddies, like "sarcasm" and the likes. ::) In all seriousnes, my 13 year-old cousin, who's in seventh grade, does more clever gay insinuations than you do. You're pathetic, a fucking loser of the Society who seeks approval among other nerds like you on an internet board, because it is your only outlet in life. I feel sorry for you, loser nerd, so I'll ignore you. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Translation - You don't share my passion for sniffing Dorian's soiled posing trunks, so I don't want to respond to your posts anymore.

As for 'loser', given that you just confessed to having a gay relationship with your 13 year old cousin, there is no point in you calling anyone else that you inbred fag. I bet you are the type of 'guy' who goes to all bodybuilding comps and stands outside with a sign saying 'Need an 'oil boy' or a 'fluffer' ? I'm available and will pay good money'. Hahahahahahaha gayer than molesting a boy from the seventh grade.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Flex Wheeler says Ronnie Coleman is better than Dorian Yates!
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2006, 01:16:36 AM »
He's also the the most straight-forward person around.  He may have done some crazy things to win shows but he did it for his fans.  He practically almost died for you bitches. 

1) IMO, Flex has the best physique in BBing history.

2) Flex = strightforward?  I'm a big flex fan, but I gotta admit, that ninja story was quite a tale.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: A couple of Questions for Flex Wheeler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2006, 02:14:00 AM »
Hands down.. RC

No, I don't know what the SQUD is. Send me a private note and tell me.

Even Flex Wheeler thinks so. Im surprised many of you dont agree; RC is insanely better than Yates...another level.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
LOL, you blind f**k. RC owns dorian any day of the week. You having shots at flex, one of the greatest to ever grace the stage?  lololo.

You are either blind or racist.

good old race card you fucking twat.

debate their physique not skin colour, he put forward his argument which was pretty good and instead of tackle that you come up with this shit......good one.

ta ta imbecile
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Theoak*

• Getbig IV

good old race card you fucking twat.

debate their physique not skin colour, he put forward his argument which was pretty good and instead of tackle that you come up with this shit......good one.

ta ta imbecile

Yawn. Im white btw. He put forward an argument? You call that an argument, lol.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
Re: Flex Wheeler says Ronnie Coleman is better than Dorian Yates!
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2006, 05:16:58 AM »
-Topic: Flex Wheeler says Ronnie Coleman is better than Dorian Yates!-
..and so would anyone else with eyes!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2006, 05:43:57 AM »
  Shut up, newb.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Telling me to shut up = Epic Meltdown

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2006, 05:51:19 AM »
Telling me to shut up = Epic Meltdown

Don't mind Suckmymuscle. He's just upset his dad didn't feed him his daily dose of manmilk straight from his tap.