Author Topic: US threatened to bomb Pakistan... D'OH!!! is that called Terrorism????  (Read 24663 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: US threatened to bomb Pakistan... D'OH!!! is that called Terrorism????
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2006, 09:56:58 PM »
"Can't we all just get along"?

R. King

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2006, 10:04:20 PM »
"Can't we all just get along"?

R. King

i'm just trying to calm 240 down . . .  :) seems like the Trilateral Commission has got him a little jumpy tonight.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2006, 10:30:15 PM »
You know u idiots... ( I love U guys..Beserker/240)..will be debating this stupid crap until the day the damm rags come over here and nuke us..bottom line..who cares..Pakistan is a lawless mess..outside the main cities ..its the wild west. I'm pretty sure Bush ment to bomb the border area's where the Taliban/Al Queda folks move back and forth between Pakistan and Afghanistan. At some point you guys have to realize this war is rapidly becoming a war of civilizations. The Pope makes one remark..however true and not evn  quote from him..and the rags kill a nun in Somalia....call for the death of the Pope/Catholics and burn down churches. This is an even response????..these people suck and need to go. I'm breaking out my red Maltese cross..who's with me ;D
L

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2006, 10:37:20 PM »
You know u idiots... ( I love U guys..Beserker/240)..will be debating this stupid crap until the day the damm rags come over here and nuke us..bottom line..who cares..Pakistan is a lawless mess..outside the main cities ..its the wild west. I'm pretty sure Bush ment to bomb the border area's where the Taliban/Al Queda folks move back and forth between Pakistan and Afghanistan. At some point you guys have to realize this war is rapidly becoming a war of civilizations. The Pope makes one remark..however true and not evn  quote from him..and the rags kill a nun in Somalia....call for the death of the Pope/Catholics and burn down churches. This is an even response????..these people suck and need to go. I'm breaking out my red Maltese cross..who's with me ;D

;D

it was armitage . . . don't know if Bush even knew how armitage put it.  musharraf has always needed some persuasion, and I guess he got it.

btw, do the afghans still bring in guys to collect reward money, or is that drying up now? someone should do a "Khan-Bounty Hunter" show on tv here. make a killing.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2006, 10:46:50 PM »
We have turned them into beggars for the most part....Musharraf has a boatload of problems over there..if it looks like he loves us to much he'll nd up with hi head on a spike.
L

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2006, 10:53:43 PM »
We have turned them into beggars for the most part....Musharraf has a boatload of problems over there..if it looks like he loves us to much he'll nd up with hi head on a spike.

a lot of them were always beggars. some of them'd do anything for a buck . . . it's their quasi-feudal culture, imo.

All these Americans getting uptight over non-POW status folks at Guantanamo . . . for instance, what do you do w a bunch of Yemenis captured by money-hungry Afghanis and now in a prison run by Americans? It's not like any law has guidelines for things like this.

isn't that the truth about Musharraf? I'm surprised he even opened his mouth . . . he needs y'all up there more than we need him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2006, 11:29:20 PM »
isn't that the truth about Musharraf? I'm surprised he even opened his mouth . . . he needs y'all up there more than we need him.

musharraf knows world tide of opinion against the US is turning.

They came to our country and spit on our soil.  And the UN aplauded.  It sickened me.

What is the reason?  Why is it that 95% of the world hates us?  10 or 15 years ago, many of these same nations were allied with us, so I don't think you can just say 'they hate us cause we're free' or 'they hate us being the only superpower'.   

What has changed in the last 15 years?  I am in complete shock that Hugo did such a thing, and so much of the world applauded.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2006, 12:35:07 AM »
They hate us because America works.. we don't really need em..they need us...I guess.. I certainly don't need these people. Mr Chavez will have his day.....
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2006, 05:22:41 AM »
I didn't know that making a threat was considered terrorism. ::)
::) Making a threat is not.... Making a threat of violence to obtain a desired political outcome is.  Big difference in your statement and the facts in this case...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2006, 05:35:30 AM »
You guys are in full meltdown mode with this definition of terrorism.... ahahahahahahaha.... Maybe in the next editions they should append to the end ":only not if we do it." :-*

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2006, 12:30:34 PM »
Come to think of it, even Musharraf didn't term it "terrorism," but merely "rude."

He probably shit his pants after the call.  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2006, 01:06:46 PM »
He probably shit his pants after the call.  ;D
LOL.... "oh by the way,... hehe... if you don't say yes........"

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2006, 01:09:47 PM »
Being the recipient of terrorism, is not justification to commit terrorism.  This should be investigated and prosecuted like any act of terrorism would be. D'OH!  Not....

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2006, 02:01:35 PM »
musharraf knows world tide of opinion against the US is turning.

They came to our country and spit on our soil.  And the UN aplauded.  It sickened me.

What is the reason?  Why is it that 95% of the world hates us?  10 or 15 years ago, many of these same nations were allied with us, so I don't think you can just say 'they hate us cause we're free' or 'they hate us being the only superpower'.   

What has changed in the last 15 years?  I am in complete shock that Hugo did such a thing, and so much of the world applauded.

I would say that the reason alot of the world hates the US is due to the foreign policy. Of course we have the major issues like Israel, Iraq etc but there a so many small things as well.

I can say here, were we are a pissy tiny useless wimpy nation, the US is generally not a favoured nation for a multitude of reasons.

For instance we trade with Cuba, and have flights to Cuba...so the US sent people down here to talk to our government and threatened us with sanctions if we continue to trade with, and have flights to Cuba. That is just a small example for a West Indian perspective. I mean if one pissy little island wants to sell some crap to Cuba, why butt in?  That is just one tiny example. We have never had circumstances of Canada, European nations etc..butting into our internal affairs, but have had many of the US government. I do get highly amused by our governments polite refusal to adhere to the US rules, as they have for years. I mean if they attack us, what are we going to do? Throw coconuts at the marines?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2006, 02:05:25 PM »
Are you doing the same?  You've told us you're a 17 year old girl, and implied you have very good firsthand knowldge of 3rd world living, right? 

I never thought Al-Gebra was 17 [I mean that nicely, seems very educated and knowledgable] and I also assumed to be an 'he'?

Also, I also have first hand knowledge of 3rd world living, Al-Gebra where did you live? If I am being too pokey feel free to pm me the info, or to tell me outright to shut up ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2006, 02:36:06 PM »
I never thought Al-Gebra was 17 [I mean that nicely, seems very educated and knowledgable] and I also assumed to be an 'he'?

Also, I also have first hand knowledge of 3rd world living, Al-Gebra where did you live? If I am being too pokey feel free to pm me the info, or to tell me outright to shut up ;D

me being a 17 y o female is testament to how credulous our mutual friend 240 can be ;D  It's my fault, I posted it to be ironic . . . but I forgot I was dealing w someone who takes everything he reads on the net literally.

I am very familiar w some areas of the Middle East (nothing too exotic, although I know Iran better than most Americans), the Indian sub-continent (all over the place really), and also some areas of the S. East.

You're quite the traveller too.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2006, 02:41:05 PM »
me being a 17 y o female is testament to how credulous our mutual friend 240 can be ;D  It's my fault, I posted it to be ironic . . . but I forgot I was dealing w someone who takes everything he reads on the net literally.

So you either like to play a teenaged girl on the web, or you're a liar.

Mmmm...kay.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2006, 02:46:24 PM »

Mmmm...kay.
AHAHAHAHAHA....

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2006, 02:47:00 PM »

Mmmm...kay.

you like to harass 17 y o girls, 240?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2006, 02:50:01 PM »

I am very familiar w some areas of the Middle East (nothing too exotic, although I know Iran better than most Americans), the Indian sub-continent (all over the place really), and also some areas of the S. East.

You're quite the traveller too.

Thanks

I thought for a minute you were the most mature educated 17yr old in the world ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2006, 02:57:10 PM »
Thanks

I thought for a minute you were the most mature educated 17yr old in the world ;D

;D

I wish . . . to have almost everything still before you (not that I'm old or anything).