Author Topic: Texico  (Read 3856 times)

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
Re: Texico
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2006, 04:11:55 PM »
edit: I think Woten's last post speaks for itself w/o my interjections.

LOL, piss off lamer

cheers for the fun, perhaps in the future, you may wish to try and be a little less 'all over the place'

Night night, honey
rons acunt

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2006, 04:18:19 PM »
there are some Iranians that can pass as white

while I appreciate your flowery responses, all I wanted from the board's leading white supremacist was that statement. thank you.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2006, 04:26:51 PM »

while I appreciate your flowery responses, all I wanted from the board's leading white supremacist was that statement. thank you.

Oh my, please tell me you havent coloured in the term 'pass' (little clue: as in 'pass off, to cause to be accepted or received under a false identity') as meaning 'to be completely interchangeable ie: to be one and the same'?

PLEASE tell me you havent done that?

LOL, you truly are a class moron, desperate infact
rons acunt

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2006, 04:33:31 PM »
Oh my, please tell me you havent coloured in the term 'pass' (little clue: as in 'pass off') as meaning 'to be completely interchangeable ie: to be one and the same'?

PLEASE tell me you havent done that?

LOL, you truly are a class moron, desperate infact
listen, while I don't agree with your world-view, I wasn't trying to antagonize you, so spare me the patronizing remarks. . . I understood the way you were using "pass," and I agree w it. I just wanted you to say it for the edification of a certain poster (and no, it's not TA, or Camel Jockey, or Haider, or any of the other Middle Eastern/Asian posters who acknowledge their heritage).

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2006, 04:45:55 PM »
listen, while I don't agree with your world-view, I wasn't trying to antagonize you, so spare me the patronizing remarks. . . I understood the way you were using "pass," and I agree w it. I just wanted you to say it for the edification of a certain poster (and no, it's not TA, or Camel Jockey, or Haider, or any of the other Middle Eastern/Asian posters who acknowledge their heritage).

You're full of it, you have been found wanting with your vague 'make it up as you go along' brand of nonsense

Bottom line: you had no point, you were - as stated - all over the place in your attempt to spike your superiors - and now, in this final instance, you are attempting to extricate yourself (albeit in absolute futile fashion) with some semblance of face

Piss poor, shambolic no less

Feel free to have the last post
rons acunt

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2006, 04:50:36 PM »
Why the coyness? I think where I was going is pretty apparent, even if you weren't the object of it.

::)

Mongol

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2006, 09:33:07 AM »
Good post Mongol - this is exactly what is happening in the UK at the moment and I'm getting sick of it. I live in a town where it used to be virtually 100% "indigenous" (sp) population ten years ago. Now it's seriously overpopulated, and most of these people are definitely not from this country. Half of them don't even bother even trying to learn English and integrate into our society. Crime has gone up significantly too and most of them are just claiming asylum so they get given free accomodation. It's the only English word they know. We need a new government in this country that';s going to stamp out all of this crap. I never thought I'd say it, but bring back the Conservatives!

Cheers,

Wait to see what happens when the remaining EU applicants get full status! :o