Author Topic: European outlook on us here in the states..  (Read 3259 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: European outlook on us here in the states..
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2006, 08:01:04 AM »
Scots hate everyone unless of course you are buying them a drink .

I don't drink so I am more selective about whom I hate .

The majority of Scots do not trust the USA govt .

I would reckon that the majority of Scots don't believe in the 9/11 conspiracies theories but that's not because they trust or like BUSH-boy . It's simply because they are fundamentally lazy bastards and don't like to think let alone read .

I wouldn't group the thoughts of mainland Europe with the UK .

We are told that the UK is disliked by other European countries because we backed up BUSH-boy in the attack on Iraq . I believe that such dislike is only at a political level . I would guess the European people have more reservations about the British people because of football hooligans more than what our political leaders decide to do .

I remember reading an article where a 60-year old couple from southern England had won a travel lottery that was staged by The Sun, a very nationalistic tabloid (owned by Fox-Murdoch), to say the least.

The prize was a two week vacation anywhere in the world, travel and living first class, all expenses paid.

Anywhere. That's some crazy ass prize. Consider the destinations they could've gone to:

Patagonia, Caribbeans, Maldives, Bali, Great Barrier Reef, Hawaii, Tokyo, New York, Sydney, Jamaica...

Anywhere.

These wankers? Where did they go?

Yes.

You guessed it.

Blackpool.

Blackfcukingpool.

Nothing wrong with Blackpool, but if you can go anywhere in the world, why go to FCUKING Blackpool?

The reason they gave was something like this: "We've been going to Blackpool for 40 years, and never been outside of Britain, why should we go anywhere else? Here we can get real English quality."

I hope they had English weather for two weeks. ;D

YIP
Zack

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2006, 08:57:57 AM »
I remember reading an article where a 60-year old couple from southern England had won a travel lottery that was staged by The Sun, a very nationalistic tabloid (owned by Fox-Murdoch), to say the least.

The prize was a two week vacation anywhere in the world, travel and living first class, all expenses paid.

Anywhere. That's some crazy ass prize. Consider the destinations they could've gone to:

Patagonia, Caribbeans, Maldives, Bali, Great Barrier Reef, Hawaii, Tokyo, New York, Sydney, Jamaica...

Anywhere.

These wankers? Where did they go?

Yes.

You guessed it.

Blackpool.

Blackfcukingpool.

Nothing wrong with Blackpool, but if you can go anywhere in the world, why go to FCUKING Blackpool?

The reason they gave was something like this: "We've been going to Blackpool for 40 years, and never been outside of Britain, why should we go anywhere else? Here we can get real English quality."

I hope they had English weather for two weeks. ;D

YIP
Zack

YIP
Zack

Excellent story mate .  ;D ;D ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2006, 10:56:11 AM »
Fuck I hate blackpool. It's like Vegas without steroids, and without the prostitution...

:-X
الاسلام هو شيطانية

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2006, 11:02:04 AM »
Agree 100%.

Europeans in general likes Americans.

If anyone tells you otherwise, they're wrong IMO.

YIP
Zack

All these people with blanket statements that "Europeans hate Americans" are as dumb as saying all Americans hate Europeans. Like these people have travelled to every country in Europe and polled people.
The House that Ruth built

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2006, 11:08:03 AM »
I lived in Europe from 89-93 and have traveled back several times.  I always find it funny when people who go there say "They don't like Americans."  And when you ask why they think that, their answer is something like "They didn't treat me right, blah, blah blah...." 

Ever think of this genius, it wasn't Americans they didn't like...it was YOU!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2006, 11:42:19 AM »
TBH the country most hate-able in the vacation sense must be britain.

When ever an event like the world cup is on and I see the english fans... jeez... mega embarassment :-[

Or goto Ibiza or Greece... damn we're noisy, obnoxious and disrespectful :-X

Demanding natives of foreign countries to speak to us in English only is another one... haha :P
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2006, 12:47:46 PM »
Most countries around the world HATE America (her government) and are tolerable of her citizens.

If people around the world encountered more well educated and informed Americans, they would fall in love with them, ...because Americans are really great people. It's not that everyone hates the American people, but there is a contempt for those who both believe and proselytize ignorance, ...which Americans have a tendency to do. It's not their fault tho, they can hardly help it. Their government treats them like mushrooms, keeping them in the dark and feeding them bullshit.  :'(
w

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2006, 02:39:34 PM »
Most countries around the world HATE America (her government) and are tolerable of her citizens.

If people around the world encountered more well educated and informed Americans, they would fall in love with them, ...because Americans are really great people. It's not that everyone hates the American people, but there is a contempt for those who both believe and proselytize ignorance, ...which Americans have a tendency to do. It's not their fault tho, they can hardly help it. Their government treats them like mushrooms, keeping them in the dark and feeding them bullshit.  :'(

::)