Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 25, 2014, 08:30:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Torture.... WTF???? It just gets worse.....  (Read 1701 times)
Hugo Chavez
Getbig V

« on: September 22, 2006, 01:59:41 PM »

In the name of the "war on terror...."

I sent it to the pathology department of the University of Glasgow; there were a lot of photographs. The chief pathologist of the University of Glasgow who is now chief pathologist of the United Kingdom wrote that the only explanation for this was “immersion in boiling water”. He said it was immersion, not splattering or splashing, because there was a clear tide line around the upper torso and upper limbs. It was also clearly the kind of burning caused by boiling liquid not by flame. The pathologist also found that his fingernails had been pulled out. That clearly took me aback.

Lips sealed DEMOMS....

http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2005/02/the_pathologist.html
Report to moderator   Logged
knny187
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 02:18:38 PM »

who cares

Roll Eyes
Hugo Chavez
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 02:50:43 PM »

who cares

Roll Eyes

ahahahahahaha..... Knny.... Getbig's most whiny bitch...  You're still upset over getting owned by your post that you didn't know fuck shit about.... LOL... Stop melting kid Tongue It's silly...
scooter
Getbig III

the fvckin priest deserved to die

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 02:55:47 PM »

In the name of the "war on terror...."

I sent it to the pathology department of the University of Glasgow; there were a lot of photographs. The chief pathologist of the University of Glasgow who is now chief pathologist of the United Kingdom wrote that the only explanation for this was “immersion in boiling water”. He said it was immersion, not splattering or splashing, because there was a clear tide line around the upper torso and upper limbs. It was also clearly the kind of burning caused by boiling liquid not by flame. The pathologist also found that his fingernails had been pulled out. That clearly took me aback.

Lips sealed DEMOMS....

http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2005/02/the_pathologist.html

lol that is pretty funny
knny187
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 03:24:39 PM »

ahahahahahaha..... Knny.... Getbig's most whiny bitch...  You're still upset over getting owned by your post that you didn't know f**k shit about.... LOL... Stop melting kid Tongue It's silly...

meltdown
24KT
Getbig V

Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 04:41:34 AM »

Do you mean the guy was placed in boiling water?  Lips sealed

w
Mr. Intenseone
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 06:43:42 AM »

Do you mean the guy was placed in boiling water?  Lips sealed

He doesn't know what he means. He just reads the headline of a negative piece and posts it Undecided!!
Hugo Chavez
Getbig V

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 10:50:46 AM »

He doesn't know what he means. He just reads the headline of a negative piece and posts it Undecided!!
Roll Eyes RIGHT,.... because a complex description like “immersion in boiling water” is above my reading comprehension level jackass  Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!