Author Topic: Torture.... WTF???? It just gets worse.....  (Read 5342 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Torture.... WTF???? It just gets worse.....
« on: September 22, 2006, 01:59:41 PM »
In the name of the "war on terror...."

I sent it to the pathology department of the University of Glasgow; there were a lot of photographs. The chief pathologist of the University of Glasgow who is now chief pathologist of the United Kingdom wrote that the only explanation for this was “immersion in boiling water”. He said it was immersion, not splattering or splashing, because there was a clear tide line around the upper torso and upper limbs. It was also clearly the kind of burning caused by boiling liquid not by flame. The pathologist also found that his fingernails had been pulled out. That clearly took me aback.

:-X DEMOMS....

http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2005/02/the_pathologist.html

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Torture.... WTF???? It just gets worse.....
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 02:18:38 PM »
who cares

::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 02:50:43 PM »
who cares

::)

ahahahahahaha..... Knny.... Getbig's most whiny bitch...  You're still upset over getting owned by your post that you didn't know fuck shit about.... LOL... Stop melting kid :P It's silly...

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 02:55:47 PM »
In the name of the "war on terror...."

I sent it to the pathology department of the University of Glasgow; there were a lot of photographs. The chief pathologist of the University of Glasgow who is now chief pathologist of the United Kingdom wrote that the only explanation for this was “immersion in boiling water”. He said it was immersion, not splattering or splashing, because there was a clear tide line around the upper torso and upper limbs. It was also clearly the kind of burning caused by boiling liquid not by flame. The pathologist also found that his fingernails had been pulled out. That clearly took me aback.

:-X DEMOMS....

http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2005/02/the_pathologist.html

lol that is pretty funny

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 03:24:39 PM »
ahahahahahaha..... Knny.... Getbig's most whiny bitch...  You're still upset over getting owned by your post that you didn't know f**k shit about.... LOL... Stop melting kid :P It's silly...

meltdown

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 04:41:34 AM »
Do you mean the guy was placed in boiling water?  :-X
w

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 06:43:42 AM »
Do you mean the guy was placed in boiling water?  :-X

He doesn't know what he means. He just reads the headline of a negative piece and posts it :-\!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 10:50:46 AM »
He doesn't know what he means. He just reads the headline of a negative piece and posts it :-\!!
::) RIGHT,.... because a complex description like “immersion in boiling water” is above my reading comprehension level jackass  :P