oh my
« on: September 22, 2006, 07:06:40 PM »
&NR pure strength

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Re: oh my
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 12:26:27 AM »
What's funny is that there is a guy on this board who claims he can military press 365 for reps. Paul Anderson was probably the strongest man who ever lived, and even he would have trouble doing that.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 12:57:44 AM »
not much of a jerk either.

obviously very very strong through the hips, the bar flew up on the clean.

if there was a paul anderson today, with today's technology and knowledge he'd be a monster!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 11:58:49 AM »
Paul Anderson is the strongest man ever, no doubt about it, he pressed that so easy it was laughable.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 01:51:12 PM »
Rezedzah owns him from what ive seen, his strength is literally unmatched by anyone who has ever walked the earth.
Scouser on Tour

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2006, 10:07:17 AM »
Rezedzah owns him from what ive seen, his strength is literally unmatched by anyone who has ever walked the earth.

Freeky with no leg help on press!!

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 01:02:45 AM »
What's funny is that there is a guy on this board who claims he can military press 365 for reps. Paul Anderson was probably the strongest man who ever lived, and even he would have trouble doing that.

I am currently gymless.  The owner of the gym I was training at kcked me out because I am opening another gym and everyone is talking about it and coming over to my gym so he kicked me out.  I was just getting some strength back.  But, once I get back in the gym I will take video of me doing seated front presses with 365 for reps.  I mean all the way down and I will rest 5 seconds at the bottom and press full extension.  I'll do just five full reps for you.  Remind me cause i know I will forget.  But I promise you I have done does this weight jsut about a month ago and I have taken close to 6 years off of training and just got back seriously in January or so.  Depnding on how long I am out this time I should be able to do it in a month after starting back.  The one thing I do have is great shoulder strength.  I have to do them seating though because of my lower back.  I'll show every rep from start to finish.

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 05:13:18 AM »
I am currently gymless.  The owner of the gym I was training at kcked me out because I am opening another gym and everyone is talking about it and coming over to my gym so he kicked me out.  I was just getting some strength back.  But, once I get back in the gym I will take video of me doing seated front presses with 365 for reps.  I mean all the way down and I will rest 5 seconds at the bottom and press full extension.  I'll do just five full reps for you.  Remind me cause i know I will forget.  But I promise you I have done does this weight jsut about a month ago and I have taken close to 6 years off of training and just got back seriously in January or so.  Depnding on how long I am out this time I should be able to do it in a month after starting back.  The one thing I do have is great shoulder strength.  I have to do them seating though because of my lower back.  I'll show every rep from start to finish.

Haha onlyme ur a bear, nuff said. (good luck with openining ur own gym, i can imagine with all ur knowledge and time spent around the weight lifting world, it/you will be a huge success)!!!!

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 07:47:16 AM »
damn man you're not human, i know you can probably do this i don't doubt it at all, Brian is just jealous because he has to push press 205.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2006, 11:06:55 AM »

I'm going to post the video of a certain pro doing the same exercise with 635 pounds... just to make you look bad. ;)
a

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 01:46:37 AM »
damn man you're not human, i know you can probably do this i don't doubt it at all, Brian is just jealous because he has to push press 205.

Well I did 365 for 3 sometime last month.  My shoudlers were getting very strong again.  The two guys I train with push the hell out of me.  They are both 25 and 27.  One is about 6'0" 270 and the other is about an innch taller and weighs 282.  Strong as hell.  But, i do out lift them and I push them too.  But now since I don't have a place to train I am going to lose my strength pretty fast. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 03:31:05 AM »
I'm going to post the video of a certain pro doing the same exercise with 635 pounds... just to make you look bad. ;)

Oh, it was on the smith machine. ;D

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise