Author Topic: Vince Goodrum gets second place?  (Read 43066 times)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Re: I just googled vince goodrum-lol
« Reply #325 on: September 25, 2006, 02:06:56 PM »
I think Im going to order Vince's program from ebay :)

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=caliberfitness

Cupcake

• Getbig I
Re: BREAKING NEWS: COURTESY OF WOOD. REGARDING VINCE GOODRUM 2ND PLACE
« Reply #326 on: September 25, 2006, 03:54:11 PM »
no..............................third out of 10

???????????????????????????

240 seeing it is so important for you to know this and not just be able to say "Michael Good Job", Michael place 3rd out of 4 (Here is 2 pics of the 4 Heavyweights, The guy on the far left won 2nd, the second guy from the left won 1st and Michael 3rd.) in the Open Heavyweight (he could have taken the "easy" way out and gone in a Novice class, but the Expeditor asked him if he wanted a hollow win or a real competition and Michael went for the competition...and did very well).  He also took 4th out of 7 in the Masters (Masters was actually considered the toughest in the whole show and had the most entries).  He did his best, he placed as far as I am concerned very well for a first timer.  They (the expeditor and judges) were amazed that it was his first show.  So thanks again for showing your support by saying "Good job Mike, you did what you set out to do and competed.  You are now a NPC Competitive Bodybuilder.  Way to go."  Oh wait...you didn't say that, you said "How many people were in the Open heavyweight class?".

Stavios

A competitor from the mountainers speeks on Vince G !!!
« Reply #327 on: September 25, 2006, 04:13:16 PM »
Originally Posted by ajdo
As a competitor in the Mountaineer I saw this idiot up close-he looked no different than someone who had not trained at all- his muscles looked flat-not from lack of carbs or h20 but from lack of training, the guy was pumpin up w/ push-up handles.
He pumped up for 2hrs straight, spent more time talkin to people than preppin for posing. Storm and him had a stare down moment and Storm asked him if he was a heavy and he gave some bs backpeddling awnser like yeah but not in your division...some crap. It was humorous-the white trunks that looked like a bad hanes underwear commercial. The duck footed -knock kneed posture- I shit you not the guy has a woman's posture-V I dont hate you- You are like a a rare specimen of mental retardation-it is somethin to behold. From what I saw you dont A) train B)diet C) know anything about what would be involced in bbing. I've seen checker players w/ better physiques and stage presence.
It was a shame to cuz the quality of the physiques throughout the show was so good Jr, Nov, Open, Masters were all very good, and then there was you.

;D

lvtolft

• Getbig III
Re: A competitor from the mountainers speeks on Vince G !!!
« Reply #328 on: September 25, 2006, 04:20:57 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #329 on: September 25, 2006, 04:21:36 PM »
OWNED!
P

affy

« Reply #330 on: September 25, 2006, 04:22:23 PM »
so let me get this straight..to get an NPC card..all you have to do is pay the fee and thats it

so any bloated, ugly, middle aged black dude can compete

Stavios

« Reply #331 on: September 25, 2006, 04:22:36 PM »
"It was a shame to cuz the quality of the physiques throughout the show was so good Jr, Nov, Open, Masters were all very good, and then there was you."

hahahahha

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #332 on: September 25, 2006, 04:25:27 PM »
Guys like Goodrum are a rare gift to any community. They are true believers and oblivious. That combination has got to entertain and Goodrum didn't disappoint. Who else would get up on stage in white trunks? That is class personified. I hope you people appreciate what you have here.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #333 on: September 25, 2006, 04:25:58 PM »
ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
« Reply #334 on: September 25, 2006, 04:33:43 PM »
I dont think he will ever come back to getbig after that testimony!!!!!

Brutal WOW!!!!

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #335 on: September 25, 2006, 04:39:17 PM »
brutal
Chadwick Mower in 2008

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #336 on: September 25, 2006, 04:43:07 PM »
I dont think he will ever come back to getbig after that testimony!!!!!

That quote is from Mayhem, not Getbig.

Even the kiss-ass board bags on Vince!  :o
Ron: "I am lazy."

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #337 on: September 25, 2006, 04:45:12 PM »
that was hilarious.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #338 on: September 25, 2006, 05:04:00 PM »
haha I read it 3 or 4 times and I am still laughing

I would have loved to be there

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #339 on: September 25, 2006, 05:06:27 PM »
I've seen checker players w/ better physiques and stage presence.

Quote of the day, bar none.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #340 on: September 25, 2006, 05:26:19 PM »
Hahha. ULTIMATE OWNAGE
I am a mini beast

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Vince Goodrum gets second place?
« Reply #341 on: September 25, 2006, 06:39:18 PM »
Not bad Vince. You actually made drastic improvements from his 2004 outing (abs) and his 13 week out poolside shot, and have a nice trophy to show for your time & effort. Still a long way to go for sure but far more than I'd expected.
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #343 on: September 25, 2006, 06:48:09 PM »
brutal

He needs lots more time training and eating right; patience is the key here with Goodbum. In the meantime, the accrued stage experience can only help the fellow.
Team Goodrum!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: September 25, 2006, 06:55:36 PM »
hahaha..

gotta love the dramatic posing goodbum seems to be displaying...

All thats left to be perfect, is the CONAN theme song...if he used that, I would be throwing my protein bar at him, or whatever I was eating if i was there...hahaha.....looks like he has a gut....how can you go on stage with a gut? and a flabby lowerback? omg..

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: September 25, 2006, 07:08:53 PM »
Nah I heard he used this while he walks the stage with Bee pollen in his vagina, while shaking his imaginary magic stick

What you gon' do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What u gon' do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
I'm a make, make, make, make you scream
Make u scream, make you scream.
Cos of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps. (Check it out)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #346 on: September 25, 2006, 07:14:38 PM »
One thing, perhaps, we can count on is that Goodrum will be struggling to improve for years. Should be fun. Only me and I were begging the lads to attend and record for Getbig but we haven't seen much yet. Good effort to get something I suppose. It all remains rather a mystery!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #347 on: September 25, 2006, 08:22:32 PM »
Congrats to Vince for his silver medal showing. ;)
Team Goodrum!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #348 on: September 25, 2006, 08:53:39 PM »
What you guys don't understand about TA is that he built all his muscle on the traditional --high protein-carbs-fats diet...The pictures he is showing now is himself in a diet restricted state...He will never gain another pound of muscle eating ice cream --donuts--ect without the aid of gear....It just won't happen...He throws out numbers like 30 or 40% bodyfat....Which he wasn't even close to that and then throws numbers like 4% bodyfat out....which i've never seen anyone under 5% bodyfat with a fat ass..(which he has in his getbig contest pictures).which is why he is wearing the 70s shorts...He is probably a guy who has never been this lean in his life...And because of this, he thinks he did something incrediable....You see it all the time in the gym....A guy does the diet and gets himself into shape and now thinks he knows it all....TA has a classic case of this...Imagine a man who claims he is dead against gear...Is into health ect...won't put any vitamins in his body but has no problem eating processed food like its going out of style....

I couldn't eat what he eats if i wanted to...Sure for a day or two or even three...But that shit gets fucking old...I mean really if i was a 12 year old boy or something then maybe eating donuts all day or candy bars and what not would sound great but grown adults eating tubs of ice cream all day...what does he do run outside when the ice cream man comes by....when the grown ups are all eatin filet' migon and red wine for dinner, TA is sitting at the kids table eating mac and cheese and washing it down with kool-aid....

what a joke...

AVBG

« Reply #349 on: September 25, 2006, 08:58:22 PM »
What you guys don't understand about TA is that he built all his muscle on the traditional --high protein-carbs-fats diet...The pictures he is showing now is himself in a diet restricted state...He will never gain another pound of muscle eating ice cream --donuts--ect without the aid of gear....It just won't happen...He throws out numbers like 30 or 40% bodyfat....Which he wasn't even close to that and then throws numbers like 4% bodyfat out....which i've never seen anyone under 5% bodyfat with a fat ass..(which he has in his getbig contest pictures).which is why he is wearing the 70s shorts...He is probably a guy who has never been this lean in his life...And because of this, he thinks he did something incrediable....You see it all the time in the gym....A guy does the diet and gets himself into shape and now thinks he knows it all....TA has a classic case of this...Imagine a man who claims he is dead against gear...Is into health ect...won't put any vitamins in his body but has no problem eating processed food like its going out of style....

I couldn't eat what he eats if i wanted to...Sure for a day or two or even three...But that shit gets fucking old...I mean really if i was a 12 year old boy or something then maybe eating donuts all day or candy bars and what not would sound great but grown adults eating tubs of ice cream all day...what does he do run outside when the ice cream man come by....when the grown up are all eatin filet' migon and red wine for dinner, TA is sitting at the kids table eating mac and cheese and wash it down with kool-aid....

what a joke...

Excellent post :D