Author Topic: Bill Clinton destroys Chris Wallace and Fox news this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14585 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
hhahahahahahaha, you should have seen Chris Wallace he was so owned he couldn't even speak.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Former president Bill Clinton angrily defended his administration's counterterrorism record during a Fox News interview to be aired today, while accusing "President Bush's neocons" and other Republicans of ignoring Osama bin Laden until the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Clinton had planned to discuss his climate change initiative during his appearance on "Fox News Sunday," but he turned combative after host Chris Wallace asked why he hadn't "put bin Laden and al-Qaeda out of business." Clinton shot back that "all the conservative Republicans" who now criticize him for inattention to bin Laden used to criticize him for over-attention to bin Laden . . .

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/23/AR2006092300928.html

Diesel1

• Getbig V
hhahahahahahaha, you should have seen Chris Wallace he was so owned he couldn't even speak.

Mr T says he 'pities that fool'

sarcasm

• Getbig V
now all the conservative nuthuggers are on Fox talking about how Clinton was wrong and how he's spinning, hahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
this dem-repub fingerpointing is a nice distraction that I hope no one buys into.

Both Presidents allowed bin laden to operate freely.

You can argue all day about 'who tried to do more', but neither man, with more resources at his fingertips than anyone in the world, did enough to kill OBL.

Perhaps instead of saying "My guy did 30% effort and your guy only did 15% effort! Pwned", we should be asking "Is it possible that an alive Osama is more beneficial to a President than a Dead OBL"?

Can anyone think about what resources would suddenly be removed with news of a dead OBL?  

sarcasm

• Getbig V
this dem-repub fingerpointing is a nice distraction that I hope no one buys into.

Both Presidents allowed bin laden to operate freely.

You can argue all day about 'who tried to do more', but neither man, with more resources at his fingertips than anyone in the world, did enough to kill OBL.

Perhaps instead of saying "My guy did 30% effort and your guy only did 15% effort! Pwned", we should be asking "Is it possible that an alive Osama is more beneficial to a President than a Dead OBL"?

Can anyone think about what resources would suddenly be removed with news of a dead OBL?  
he's still alive, anyone who knows anything about Muslim tradition knows that a man like Bin Laden who is so revered in the Muslim world will be buried as soon as he dies it's part of the religious tradition, we would have definitely heard about it, my question is that it seems that Pakistan seems to have all this info on OBL yet interestingly can't seem to locate him, hmmmmmmmmmm. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Purge_WTF

Former president Bill Clinton angrily defended his administration's counterterrorism record during a Fox News interview to be aired today, while accusing "President Bush's neocons" and other Republicans of ignoring Osama bin Laden until the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Clinton had planned to discuss his climate change initiative during his appearance on "Fox News Sunday," but he turned combative after host Chris Wallace asked why he hadn't "put bin Laden and al-Qaeda out of business." Clinton shot back that "all the conservative Republicans" who now criticize him for inattention to bin Laden used to criticize him for over-attention to bin Laden . . .

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/23/AR2006092300928.html

Suck it and swallow, IntenseOne!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, now Chris wallace is on Fox News and he's saying that he was physically scared of Clinton because Clinton came forward in his chair. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, now Chris wallace is on Fox News and he's saying that he was physically scared of Clinton because Clinton came forward in his chair. ::)
You have got to be shitting me... What a goddamned pussy...  ::) 

Do you really want to hurt me...
Do you really want to make me cry....

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Why take sides? Neither Clinton nor Bush did jack shit. Both sides are going to blame the other while neither have done shit for us. We really need someone to come in, clean house and take care of business. Fuck being left wing or right wing. Somebody who will just make the right decisions for once.
The House that Ruth built

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Bill Clinton destroys Chris Wallace and Fox news this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2006, 10:49:42 AM »
Why take sides? Neither Clinton nor Bush did jack shit. Both sides are going to blame the other while neither have done shit for us. We really need someone to come in, clean house and take care of business. f**k being left wing or right wing. Somebody who will just make the right decisions for once.

I agree.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Bill Clinton destroys Chris Wallace and Fox news this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2006, 11:01:18 AM »
Why take sides? Neither Clinton nor Bush did jack shit. Both sides are going to blame the other while neither have done shit for us. We really need someone to come in, clean house and take care of business. f**k being left wing or right wing. Somebody who will just make the right decisions for once.
Agree with that.  Good post... and you're very right.... But they're still goobers on Fox ;D Wallace thought Clinton was going to hurt him... Anybody who is that jumpy deserves to receive some shit over it ;D Kinda like when Hannity was worried for his life noting he was a potential target of pie-quada... The guys who tossed cream pies at Ann Coulter... If you're worried about getting killed by a pie.... LOL ;D

Purge_WTF

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2006, 11:39:51 AM »
Kinda like when Hannity was worried for his life noting he was a potential target of pie-quada... The guys who tossed cream pies at Ann Coulter... If you're worried about getting killed by a pie.... LOL ;D

Y'know, it's really too bad that those guys missed that miserable vulva--would've been the first thing she ate in years.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Atleast Clinton fired cruise missles and shit!

Bush waited till 9/11, but instead of destroying Al-Queda he added to their cause by starting a war in Iraq.

Say what you will about Clinton, but he was a great president. You go anywhere in the world and so many people will have good things to say about Clinton. However, no one will have anything positive to say about Bush.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2006, 11:58:51 AM »

What do you mean Bush didn't do anything? He's caught damn near everyone but BinLaden and continues to go after and fight terrorism around the world. I slept in and missed the Clinton interview but from what I read, Clinton didn't own anyone, he just gave his side of the story and I'll bet anyone in the coming days Clintons story will be called bullshit and he'll be called out point by point of the entire interview, why after all these years he's coming out and saying this now, if he truly believes what he told Chris Matthews in that interview, he would have tried to vindicate himself years ago, Matthews just called him out in public and he apparently snapped. BTW, he is right about one thing, he did have a Republican congress which means you can thank them for Clintons deficit reduction during that era!

NOW you guys watch FOX......LOL!!

BTW, the above posts are your typical Liberal response, so it was fully expected!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2006, 12:28:15 PM »
What do you mean Bush didn't do anything? He's caught damn near everyone but BinLaden and continues to go after and fight terrorism around the world.

BTW, the above posts are your typical Liberal response, so it was fully expected!
Spoken like a true turd LOL....

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2006, 12:57:44 PM »
What do you mean Bush didn't do anything? He's caught damn near everyone but BinLaden and continues to go after and fight terrorism around the world. I slept in and missed the Clinton interview but from what I read, Clinton didn't own anyone, he just gave his side of the story and I'll bet anyone in the coming days Clintons story will be called bullshit and he'll be called out point by point of the entire interview, why after all these years he's coming out and saying this now, if he truly believes what he told Chris Matthews in that interview, he would have tried to vindicate himself years ago, Matthews just called him out in public and he apparently snapped. BTW, he is right about one thing, he did have a Republican congress which means you can thank them for Clintons deficit reduction during that era!

Spot on... spot on.

Clinton and Albright let Bin Laden get away no less than 3 times while in office.  The Sudanese practically handed him over and Clinton refused to lift a finger.

I saw that show.  Clinton lied all the way through it.  Surprise anyone?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Spot on... spot on.

Clinton and Albright let Bin Laden get away no less than 3 times while in office.  The Sudanese practically handed him over and Clinton refused to lift a finger.

I saw that show.  Clinton lied all the way through it.  Surprise anyone?

Clinton let Osama live.  Period.

Equally messed up - Right after Sept 11th, the Tailban said they would deliver Osama alive, or in a pine box, to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, or they would give us his precise location so we could kill him ourselevs with missiles - on ONE CONDITION.

We had to show them any evidence of osama being involved with 9/11.

Looking back, could we have saved lives, money, and actually got osama, if we had been a little more diplomatic, and a lot less trigger happy.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Clinton let Osama live.  Period.

Equally messed up - Right after Sept 11th, the Tailban said they would deliver Osama alive, or in a pine box, to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, or they would give us his precise location so we could kill him ourselevs with missiles - on ONE CONDITION.

We had to show them any evidence of osama being involved with 9/11.

Looking back, could we have saved lives, money, and actually got osama, if we had been a little more diplomatic, and a lot less trigger happy.

Wow ... and you believed that?  Lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Wow ... and you believed that?  Lol.

I believed Condi Rice when she said that she'd be presenting a white paper to the world shortly, which would contain evidence linking OBL to 911.

We never got that.

Brixxton, I know you're a military man, right?  You of all people should realize that war really sucks.  What POSSIBLE harm would there have been in letting them Deliver OBL?  It took us 3+ weeks to assemble forces and start bombing Afghnistan.  We could have faxed them our proof and they would have delivered him in 3 days.

Or do you like it better how things have turned out? 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
I believed Condi Rice when she said that she'd be presenting a white paper to the world shortly, which would contain evidence linking OBL to 911.

We never got that.

Brixxton, I know you're a military man, right?  You of all people should realize that war really sucks.  What POSSIBLE harm would there have been in letting them Deliver OBL?  It took us 3+ weeks to assemble forces and start bombing Afghnistan.  We could have faxed them our proof and they would have delivered him in 3 days.

Or do you like it better how things have turned out? 

Hmm... trust the Taliban.  Oh yeah, the TERRORISTS! I FORGOT!  Good idea.

The chances of them delivering anybody were about as high as Adonis getting the most musclar in the Mr. Getbig.

How things have turned out?  We've lost a small fraction of the percentage of people we've lost in any other war in history and thwarted terrorism world wide since.  We're on the offensive against them for the first time in the history of modern terrorism.  New terrorist rings are discovered and apprehended almost every month.  So yeah... as far as armed conflict is concerned we're off to a good start.

BTW... the Taliban don't have fax machines.  Shhh. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Hmm... trust the Taliban.  Oh yeah, the TERRORISTS! I FORGOT!  Good idea.

The chances of them delivering anybody were about as high as

You're not being rational.  We could have given them a 3-day deadline while we prepared for war, as we were doing.

If he arrived in our custody, we could have called off the dogs.  If he didn't we could have bombed them to shit, as we did.

I know that "a small fraction of percentage" of soldiers dead in the sands of Afghanistan is acceptable to you, but to me, if it was avoidable, it is unacceptable.

We had NOTHING to lose by giving them a chance to turn him over.  Sounds like you just like war.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Hmm... trust the Taliban.  Oh yeah, the TERRORISTS! I FORGOT! 

By the way, did you know that:

In 1998, Clinton negotiated with the Taliban for location of bin Laden to kill, which they gave us.
In 2001, Bush negotiated with the taliban for US rights to build a pipeline in Afghanistan.

Why did these Presidents negotiate with terrorist groups?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Why oh why would republicans think they're going to help themselves in any way whatsoever by going up head to head against Bill Clinton...  That was one hell of a owning Wallace just took and I can't fathom it coming out looking any other way.  Either Rove has become Captain Ahab or Zack is exactly right and Murdock is hooking up the Clintons.  Wallace just got bitchslapped and left looking like a worm.  All this going out to a predominately Republican audience???  What did they hope to gain really?  hahahahahahaha.... stupid is as stupid does....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
hedgehog said that FOXnews would take on a very pro-hilary stance for the 08 election.

I don't know if Clinton was meant to energize repubs, or open up their mind.

National Politics is just theater for the bumbling, anyway.