Author Topic: Bill Clinton destroys Chris Wallace and Fox news this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14595 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
hedgehog said that FOXnews would take on a very pro-hilary stance for the 08 election.

I don't know if Clinton was meant to energize repubs, or open up their mind.

National Politics is just theater for the bumbling, anyway.
And he may have been right, they may very well actually want Hillary... Ol Wallace walked into an ambush on that one... The higher ups had to have known how that would come out when Wallace asked those questions...  Look, by pointing these things out, maybe, just maybe some will start to become a little wiser about how we're all being suckered in this game of divide and rule.  If the side that hooked you up is now setting you up, you gotta call BS and look closer at what's going on.  But with all that aside, it's still sweet seeing a booger like wallace get bitchslapped like that... It's like watching a good street fight... I might not agree with fighting, but fuck that, I still get some sick pleasure out of watching it ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
You're not being rational.  We could have given them a 3-day deadline while we prepared for war, as we were doing.

If he arrived in our custody, we could have called off the dogs.  If he didn't we could have bombed them to shit, as we did.

I know that "a small fraction of percentage" of soldiers dead in the sands of Afghanistan is acceptable to you, but to me, if it was avoidable, it is unacceptable.

We had NOTHING to lose by giving them a chance to turn him over.  Sounds like you just like war.

Yeah I like going overseas for 6 to 8 months at a time... sure.

No deaths are acceptable but neither is failure to act.  In which case casualties are expected.  What is this a nation of "I'm afraid to stand up for anything" appeasers.  So I guess we should have done nothing about 911... oops my fault.

Hmm... so the taliban turned over bin ladens location and Clinton did nothing.... another point showing the incompetence and selfishness of the left.  I would also like to point out that when bin ladins loc was given to clinton it would have been much easier to grab him and the information was more reliable.  When bush finally had to find him it was 300% more difficult and more speculation.  Bush's failure to grab is far more expected.

Of course Bush wanted a pipeline.  Oil is this countries lifeblood and everyone should stop attaching something evil to it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
So I guess we should have done nothing about 911... oops my fault.
You'll get real far arguing like that ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Guys, you may hate it, but the fact remains that Clinton had briefed the new Bush whitehouse saying the biggest single threat they faced was bin Laden. Even Oliver north was terrified of bin Laden back in the 80's during the Iran Contra hearings when he was questioned about the expense of the elaborate home security system he installed. The bush Administration didn't want to hear it. Infact, John Ashcroft said "I don't want to hear another word about Osama bin Laden" --John Ascroft. At least that's what he said before 911. After 911 he was consumed with bin Laden, and the bogey-man every chance he got, including to drive home The Patriot Act.

But enough on who dropped the ball, ...we all know it was the Repubs. What I wanna know is, now that bin Laden is dead, ...does the Patriot Act remain? Do Americans regain their constitutional rights?
w

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
what did clinton say about not retaliating for the outrage that occurred in Mogadishu? 
Valhalla awaits.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Bill Clinton destroys Chris Wallace and Fox news this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2006, 06:02:35 PM »
Just watched the interview.

Seemed like FoxNews had picked an easy matchup for Clinton, and also gave Clinton the perfect setup to critisise the Bush Administration, since he didn't bring up the topic, it was forced upon him.

Gave Clinton room to flash off his rhetorics and Presidentiality.

Looked like a setup to me.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
No deaths are acceptable but neither is failure to act.  In which case casualties are expected.  What is this a nation of "I'm afraid to stand up for anything" appeasers.  So I guess we should have done nothing about 911... oops my fault.

Perhaps you're not listening.  We could have had Bin Laden delivered by Sept 20th, dead in a box, or in handcuffs for interrogation, if we had just sent them proof.  No US soldiers lost.  INSTEAD, we go to battle in mid October, lose men, and don't get OBL.  My point is that we had a good chance to avoid any war, and achieve our objective, and WE DECLINED.

Hmm... so the taliban turned over bin ladens location and Clinton did nothing.... another point showing the incompetence and selfishness of the left.  I would also like to point out that when bin ladins loc was given to clinton it would have been much easier to grab him and the information was more reliable.  When bush finally had to find him it was 300% more difficult and more speculation.  Bush's failure to grab is far more expected.

The Taliban gave Clinton his location and Clinton fired missiles into that location.  They missed killing him by several minutes.   Please don't make this about politics.

Of course Bush wanted a pipeline.  Oil is this countries lifeblood and everyone should stop attaching something evil to it.

You are making no sense. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Perhaps you're not listening.  We could have had Bin Laden delivered by Sept 20th, dead in a box, or in handcuffs for interrogation, if we had just sent them proof.  No US soldiers lost.  INSTEAD, we go to battle in mid October, lose men, and don't get OBL.  My point is that we had a good chance to avoid any war, and achieve our objective, and WE DECLINED.

The Taliban gave Clinton his location and Clinton fired missiles into that location.  They missed killing him by several minutes.   Please don't make this about politics.

You are making no sense. 

I am listening and you are making a HUGE assumption.  Do you really think Bush could've had UBL dead without any lives lost and chose instead to wage a war, lose lives, and put his political rep on the line and be in the mess he's in now?  THAT'S what doesn't make sense and THAT'S unreasonable.  C'mon man pull your head out of your ass.

So Clinton fires a couple missiles amd misses.  THEN WHAT??  NOTHING!!!  HE DOESN"T DO ANYHTING!!!... That was as far as it went.  So much for backbone or followthrough. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
I am listening and you are making a HUGE assumption.  Do you really think Bush could've had UBL dead without any lives lost and chose instead to wage a war, lose lives, and put his political rep on the line and be in the mess he's in now?  THAT'S what doesn't make sense and THAT'S unreasonable.  C'mon man pull your head out of your ass.

That's the point Brixton. It doesn't make sense, ...and it is unreasonable, ...but thats EXACTLY what happened!

Can you now understand part of the reason why so many disagree with Bush's policies?

So Clinton fires a couple missiles amd misses.  THEN WHAT??  NOTHING!!!  HE DOESN"T DO ANYHTING!!!... That was as far as it went.  So much for backbone or followthrough. 

What was he supposed to do... bomb a country and destroy it's entire infrastructure, ...forcibly remove governments from office to compensate for his frustration at not killing bin Laden? Venting is occasionally necessary, but venting unwarranted aggression against an innocent nation to appease frustration is not an option for a civilized nation.
w

Mr. Intenseone

Why oh why would republicans think they're going to help themselves in any way whatsoever by going up head to head against Bill Clinton...  That was one hell of a owning Wallace just took and I can't fathom it coming out looking any other way.  Either Rove has become Captain Ahab or Zack is exactly right and Murdock is hooking up the Clintons.  Wallace just got bitchslapped and left looking like a worm.  All this going out to a predominately Republican audience???  What did they hope to gain really?  hahahahahahaha.... stupid is as stupid does....

Your as delusional as Jag.....Clinton made an ass of himself and his ass is going to get drug through the ringer like he always does....just wait and see!

And what do mean by a predominantely Republican audience? They have the highest rating of just about any network, maybe it's because no one watches the all liberal networks and comes to Fox for some unbias news!!

*Waiting for the flamming*

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
That's the point Brixton. It doesn't make sense, ...and it is unreasonable, ...but thats EXACTLY what happened!

Can you now understand part of the reason why so many disagree with Bush's policies?

What was he supposed to do... bomb a country and destroy it's entire infrastructure, ...forcibly remove governments from office to compensate for his frustration at not killing bin Laden? Venting is occasionally necessary, but venting unwarranted aggression against an innocent nation to appease frustration is not an option for a civilized nation.

I don't have the patience to search the entire net for evidence to prove otherwise but I believe you are wrong and that is NOT what happened.  It is unreasonable and from the getgo and although you and 240 choose to believe every other lie spouted by the media and every CT out there I do not.  

No, he was SUPPOSED to get UBL the first time and when he passed up those opportunities he let UBL do something far more destructive.  Like 911 for example!  It WAS political.  He didn't give a damn about finding UBL.  And it was obvious at the time he cared more about the Lewinsky crap and saving his own ass.

Venting is attaching a motive of frustration and rage.  What Bush DID do was search and search and search.  But I'm sure you have a better understanding of how the search is to be conducted than the commanders in theatre.  And what is this infrastructure you speak of... have you ever seen Afghanistan?  It is beyond third world.  Downright primitive.  The only thing we really damaged to any degree was the ability for Al-Queda to strike us again.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Your as delusional as Jag.....Clinton made an ass of himself and his ass is going to get drug through the ringer like it always does....just wait and see!

And what do mean by a predominantely Republican audience? They have the highest rating of just about any network, maybe it's because no one watches the all liberal networks and comes to Fox for some unbias news!!

*Waiting for the flamming*

El Rushbo... nice to have you with us.  Hardy har.

Mr. Intenseone

El Rushbo... nice to have you with us.  Hardy har.

"Good to be hear ladies and gentlemen"

240 is Back

• Getbig V

I don't think you understand what happened in the days after 9/11 - read slowly.

The US called the Taliban in the afternoon of Sept 11, 2001. Went like this:

US: "Give us Osama!"

Taliban: "Okay - just show us proof that someone in our country was involved with that terrible attack, and we'll send you him and anyone else.  Here is our email address..."

US: "No. Give him to us now oe die."

Taliban: "Look guys, we wouldn't call you and ask for John Smith of Houston, TX to be killed and delivered for no reason.  Give us one piece of evidence that OBL is connected and we'll waste his for you!"

US: "Prepare to be invaded"

The Taliban spent the following 3 weeks telling the world that 1) They had nothing to do with 911, and 2) "Please show us proof and Osama is all yours".

I guess you just like war.  Condi could have faxed them anything showing his involvement, and we get to avoid an entire war.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
I don't think you understand what happened in the days after 9/11 - read slowly.

Taliban: "Okay - just show us proof that someone in our country was involved with that terrible attack, and we'll send you him and anyone else.  Here is our email address..."

Taliban: "Look guys, we wouldn't call you and ask for John Smith of Houston, TX to be killed and delivered for no reason.  Give us one piece of evidence that OBL is connected and we'll waste his for you!"

The Taliban spent the following 3 weeks telling the world that 1) They had nothing to do with 911, and 2) "Please show us proof and Osama is all yours".

I guess you just like war.  Condi could have faxed them anything showing his involvement, and we get to avoid an entire war.

I'm sure it went down just like that.. gimmie a fucking break. 

The evidence linking UBL to the 911 attack is overwhelming and extensive and that is indisputable.  If that was really all it took we wouldn't be going through everything we are.  You have no understanding of the way the US Govt and US military function.

Your explanation is that I just like war?  That's a good one.  Keep on with that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I don't have the patience to search the entire net for evidence to prove otherwise but I believe you are wrong and that is NOT what happened.  It is unreasonable and from the getgo and although you and 240 choose to believe every other lie spouted by the media and every CT out there I do not.  

Venting is attaching a motive of frustration and rage.  What Bush DID do was search and search and search.  But I'm sure you have a better understanding of how the search is to be conducted than the commanders in theatre.  And what is this infrastructure you speak of... have you ever seen Afghanistan?  It is beyond third world.  Downright primitive.  The only thing we really damaged to any degree was the ability for Al-Queda to strike us again.

Look, boss.  I'm as American as they come.  I vote, I respect te law 100%, I study the constitution and current events very closely.  

We could have had OBL dead within a week without a drop of US blood spilt.  Understand?  

They even offered to let us surround al Q and waste all the fuckers.  Honest!  They just wanted proof of guilt.  Is that unreasonable?

What if Mexico called Bush.  Said "We had this big fire.  We know that The Boy Scout of America did it.  Turn them over".  

Would Bush turn over US Citizens without PROOF?  No, he would not.  nor should he.

If they had proof, then yes, bush should scoot those kiddies to Mehico.

Are you getting this?  We could have avoided war by showing proof.  This leads us to the next point:  There was no proof.  OBL was guilty as shit for the USS Cole, and belonged in a damn bomb crater - but not for 911.  So we shouldn't have invaded Afghan.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The evidence linking UBL to the 911 attack is overwhelming and extensive and that is indisputable.  If that was really all it took we wouldn't be going through everything we are.  You have no understanding of the way the US Govt and US military function.

Sorry, boss.  We are in agreement that OBL is a bag of shit.  But did you know the FBI has admitted they have no evidence that OBL was involved with 911?  Condi never released the proof to the wolrd that she said was coming.  They simply didn't have proof.

I am sorry to tell you this - but there is no evidence linking OBL to 911, other than a videotape we found AFTER we invaded.  And many experts call it a fake.   

Please show me this evidence you say is "overwhelming and extensive and that is indisputable".

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Bill Clinton destroys Chris Wallace and Fox news this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2006, 08:36:22 PM »
Clinton was a great president, he's a great man.

Mr. Intenseone

1. What is your source?

2. I'm glad we went in and fucked them up.

Sounds like Bush is basically telling them to "f-off, were not waiting and if you don't give us Osama now we're going to level your ass" and thats what we presicly did and I'm all for doing it again.......and again. Why negotioate with terrorists, the only ones who do that are sypathizers....WTF Rob, do we wait until they do it again? Bush has and always had the right idea of getting them before they get us.

Synario: Someone breaks into you house and is in your babies room.....do you read their mind and HOPE they do nothing or do blow their fucking head off before they harm your family?? If it was me, they would be lucky if it was just ONE magazine full of shells I load into them instead of three!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
1. What is your source?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/09/11/world/main310852.shtml

(CBS) Without evidence, Afghanistan's Taliban rulers will not hand over Osama bin Laden, Afghanistan's ambassador to Pakistan said Friday

"Our position on this is that if America has proof, we are ready for the trial of Osama bin Laden in light of the evidence."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
2. I'm glad we went in and fucked them up.

Do you feel "fucking them up" was worth 930 US soliders' lives?

I'm all for justice.  it's just that evidence is not there.

Mr. Intenseone

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/09/11/world/main310852.shtml

(CBS) Without evidence, Afghanistan's Taliban rulers will not hand over Osama bin Laden, Afghanistan's ambassador to Pakistan said Friday

"Our position on this is that if America has proof, we are ready for the trial of Osama bin Laden in light of the evidence."

Please answer the rest of the question in reguard to my synario because it applies to Bushs thinking from your previous post.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Sounds like Bush is basically telling them to "f-off, were not waiting and if you don't give us Osama now we're going to level your ass" and thats what we presicly did and I'm all for doing it again.......and again. Why negotioate with terrorists, the only ones who do that are sypathizers....WTF Rob, do we wait until they do it again? Bush has and always had the right idea of getting them before they get us.

We are completely in agreement.   My point is that they would have delivered him immediately to us, if we would have shown them any proof.   We could have avoided a war, saved 930 US lives.  

And "why negotiate with terrorists" - We negotiated with the Taliban in Spring of 2001.  We wanted to put in an oil pipeline into the country they ruled, Afghanistan.  They declined.  We considered them a credible enough government to negotiate for oil with them.  

Mr. Intenseone

Do you feel "fucking them up" was worth 930 US soliders' lives?

I'm all for justice.  it's just that evidence is not there.

-Nothing is worth risking a life unless it's for your family or country, I recently heard that we have VERY high re-inlistment percentage, one source (I can't remember right now) says that it's the highest it's ever been, if that is true, they (the re-inlisting solders) must have thought it was worth it!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2006, 08:56:19 PM »
George Bush is disgracing himself in the Oval Office.