Author Topic: Bill Clinton destroys Chris Wallace and Fox news this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14584 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Bill Clinton destroys Chris Wallace and Fox news this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2006, 06:26:14 AM »
I just don't like how Murdoch through his media empire tries to not only influence, but directly control the world politics.

One day he supports Bush. Next day Hillary. And in the past, he's supported both Thatcher and Tony Blair.

Murdoch equals bad journalism without integrity. Murdoch equals propaganda.

Fcuk Murdoch! >:(

YIP
Zack

I absolutly agree, but would you care to go a step further and provide some possible speculation as to why this is?  I have a feeling that's where we might differ but maybe not.  What's your take on why he wants Hillary... I think it is revealed right there in the Wallace/Clinton interview.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Perhaps you're not listening.  We could have had Bin Laden delivered by Sept 20th, dead in a box, or in handcuffs for interrogation, if we had just sent them proof.  No US soldiers lost.  INSTEAD, we go to battle in mid October, lose men, and don't get OBL.  My point is that we had a good chance to avoid any war, and achieve our objective, and WE DECLINED.

The Taliban gave Clinton his location and Clinton fired missiles into that location.  They missed killing him by several minutes.   Please don't make this about politics.

You are making no sense. 

240, you are making up your own history. The Taliban never gave us Bin laden's location. They never were going to give him up. THEY WERE BUYING TIME! Plain and simple for themsleves and Bin laden. Either you are gullible or your rewriting history to suit your needs.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I don't think you understand what happened in the days after 9/11 - read slowly.

The US called the Taliban in the afternoon of Sept 11, 2001. Went like this:

US: "Give us Osama!"

Taliban: "Okay - just show us proof that someone in our country was involved with that terrible attack, and we'll send you him and anyone else.  Here is our email address..."

US: "No. Give him to us now oe die."

Taliban: "Look guys, we wouldn't call you and ask for John Smith of Houston, TX to be killed and delivered for no reason.  Give us one piece of evidence that OBL is connected and we'll waste his for you!"

US: "Prepare to be invaded"

The Taliban spent the following 3 weeks telling the world that 1) They had nothing to do with 911, and 2) "Please show us proof and Osama is all yours".

I guess you just like war.  Condi could have faxed them anything showing his involvement, and we get to avoid an entire war.

The Taliban were BUYING TIME. What are they going to say? "oh yes we helped Bin Laden"? You think they are going to fess up? Another thing is that Mullah Omar didn't have the power to apprehend Bin Laden even if he wanted to. They were very, very dependent on Bin Laden and Al Quaida for money and arms. Come on. They weren't going to hand him over even if we had proof which they knew would have taken months to produce. ::)
The House that Ruth built

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Bill Clinton destroys Chris Wallace and Fox news this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2006, 06:52:59 AM »
I absolutly agree, but would you care to go a step further and provide some possible speculation as to why this is?  I have a feeling that's where we might differ but maybe not.  What's your take on why he wants Hillary... I think it is revealed right there in the Wallace/Clinton interview.

I'm not sure, to be honest.

But I believe it may have something to do with how things went in UK, when Tony Blair of Labour signaled that he would change the party more to the right.

Murdoch perhaps sees that Hillary Clinton is the best option as a right-wing Democrat.

One thing that Democrats has going for them, in comparison to the Republicans, if we should look at it from Murdoch's perspective as an international business man, is that the Democrats are traditionally more open for free-trade and removals of taxes.

With that being said, Bush isn't a traditional Republican in that sense IMO. He's been quite liberal. So Murdoch may feel uncertain of the Republicans. But he knows that Hillary has a certain international trade and labouring policy. Could be part of it.

I don't for a minute believe that Murdoch's support of Hillary has anything to do with waking up and realising that there's a environmental disaster at hand or something.

I'm open for suggestions though... 8)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
240, you are making up your own history. The Taliban never gave us Bin laden's location. They never were going to give him up. THEY WERE BUYING TIME! Plain and simple for themsleves and Bin laden. Either you are gullible or your rewriting history to suit your needs.

Why aren't you seeing the timeline here? 

It was 21+ days from the minute the planes hit until we invaded.

They demanded proof before handing over someoen in their country.  We could have given them the evidence on Sept 12 (we had it right away, we said), and gave them one week.  They cannot be "biding their time" if we are positioning troops as planned. 

What could it have HURT?  It took us 3 weeks to get ready, and nothing had to change there.  The only facts are that they offered, contingent upon proof.  We declined to give them this proof. 

Come on bmac, you're smarter than to be a cock and lie to say "240, you are making up your own history. "  They wouldn't give up someone from their country without proof.  They said they would, with proof.  WHY THE HELL WOULDN"T WE GIVE THEM PROOF?

You're better than this.  We had a chance to end it diplomatically (while keeping up the war prep) and we passed.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Clinton- "You got that little smirk on your face, think youre so cleaver.."

Classic...

Mr. Intenseone

I need to get caught up on this thread before I respond, I was out for a day with Little League games and work today.....it may take a while. But right now Rush is tearing Clinton a new one with that interview from yesterday.....Hahaha!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Rush is no match for Clinton...because of rushes format..He talks ....no one else. He can scream and hoop and holler but it means nothing without an opponent...chris wallace vs bill clinton.......TKO Clinton....same would happen to rush

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Rush is no match for Clinton...because of rushes format..He talks ....no one else. He can scream and hoop and holler but it means nothing without an opponent...chris wallace vs bill clinton.......TKO Clinton....same would happen to rush

You don't listen to Rush very much do you.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You don't listen to Rush very much do you.
Why don't you just recommend he shove manure in his face.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Why don't you just recommend he shove manure in his face.

I would love the opportunity to shovel shit in his face for talking shit without knowing what the fuck he's talking about.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I would love the opportunity to shovel shit in his face for talking shit without knowing what the f**k he's talking about.
::)

Calm yourself... Have some oxycontin...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Bill Clinton: ‘We Did Nothing Wrong’

Despite his impeachment, Gennifer Flowers, Whitewater and the other problems that have beset Bill Clinton’s political career, the former president still maintains he did nothing wrong.

During a wide-ranging interview with David Remnick of The New Yorker magazine, Clinton “started to talk about Whitewater, about Kenneth Starr, about how allowing the appointment of a special prosecutor had been ‘the worst decision’ of his presidency,” Remnick writes.

“He talked about old enemies in Arkansas, about the Resolution Trust Corporation, about Gennifer Flowers, about Susan Schmidt of the Washington Post.”

Despite Clinton’s claims he is not looking back, “you could see just how deeply he still feels the attacks of the late ‘90s,” Remnick disclosed. He noted Clinton’s anger is palpable as his “carotid artery seemed to inflate like a jammed garden hose” as these topics were discussed.

But when asked if he thought it would be unbearable to go through all of it again if Hillary ran for president in 2008, Clinton replied: “I don’t care, because we know we did nothing wrong.”

Surprisingly some of Clinton’s closest supporters think he has more to blame than the so-called “Clinton haters.”

Remnick quoted one of Clinton’s closest aides, former Chief of Staff Leon Panetta, regarding Clinton’s state of denial:

“The method he uses to live with himself is to make a clear and precise argument that this was something that others had done to him and not that he had done to himself.

“Because of his brainpower, he can create a logic for anything.

“But deep down he would be such a good person if he could just accept the fact that he screwed up and made mistakes, and move on.”

For crying out loud!!! Clinton has been out of office for 6 yrs now. Get over it!  >:(

Trotting out Gennifer Flowers, and ML to suggest that he let 911 happen is BS, spin and re-direct.

I don't know if the appointment of the special prosecutor could be considered his worst mistake as president, ...but allowing the special prosecutor to go to the elaborate lengths they did is probably one of the worst mistakes committed by the American people.

Do you have any idea just how many people had their rights completely taken away from them?

Do you know how many people were imprisoned, stuck in solitary confinement, because they had no knowledge of what others alledged they knew, ...and they refused to make up memories of events that didn't occur?   :o

And you call yourself a man of God? ??? Colossus, it's guys like you that leave people with very little respect for Christianity and those who profess to be Christians. I hope you're happy.  :'(

and that ain't my Aunt Flo talking, ...she's not due for a while.
w

Mr. Intenseone

For crying out loud!!! Clinton has been out of office for 6 yrs now. Get over it!  >:(

Sorry Al Gebra, but I HAVE to respond to this left wing wack job................WTF do you mean "get over it" he's the reason why this happend, if the idiot had got him in at least ONE of the ten or more times he had the chance, we might not be in the situation we're in now....but he was a coward and did little if anything to get him, go ahead Jag, I'll wait for your spin >:(!!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Sorry Al Gebra, but I HAVE to respond to this left wing wack job................WTF do you mean "get over it" he's the reason why this happend, if the idiot had got him in at least ONE of the ten or more times he had the chance, we might not be in the situation we're in now....but he was a coward and did little if anything to get him, go ahead Jag, I'll wait for your spin >:(!!

The Factor thanks you for your thoughts.

And now for the most rediculus item of the day.......

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!

It wouldn't make much difference if they did catch him. You believe in this "war on terror" nonsense don't you? There are so and so many terrorists and you have to kill them all to solve the problem?   ::)

24KT

• Getbig V

And what did Reagan, Bush Snr. or Oliver North do to get him? They knew he was a dangerous terrorist then. Heck, they built him. Instead North spent well over 6 figures of tax payer money to put in a home security system. Do you see how your bullshit works if you take it back far enough?  ::)
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
It wouldn't make much difference if they did catch him. You believe in this "war on terror" nonsense don't you? There are so and so many terrorists and you have to kill them all to solve the problem?   ::)

Maybe not anymore.. it's kinda out of his hands now.  But he planned 911 and numerous other attacks around the world so it might have made more of an impact having caught him early.  This is exactly why the US/NATO/UN shouldn't let problems get bigger before taking action.  Similar to why Saddam became a problem.  Democrats in this government and left wing leaders around the world always wanna sit on their thumbs until something horrible happens and then AFTERWARDS remain sitting, pulls thier idle hands out from underneath them and start the finger pointing. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
But he planned 911

Look, Osama deserved to die for the other shit he did, but will you please show us precisely the evidence you have that bin Laden planned 911?

Cause our FBI doesn't even have any proof.

They could really use the help of a bright guy like you!

24KT

• Getbig V
Maybe not anymore.. it's kinda out of his hands now.  But he planned 911 and numerous other attacks around the world so it might have made more of an impact having caught him early.  This is exactly why the US/NATO/UN shouldn't let problems get bigger before taking action.  Similar to why Saddam became a problem.  Democrats in this government and left wing leaders around the world always wanna sit on their thumbs until something horrible happens and then AFTERWARDS remain sitting, pulls thier idle hands out from underneath them and start the finger pointing. 

And exactly WHO was it that funded Saddam and armed him til he became a problem?
And again exactly WHO left Saddam in power after Gulf War I ? ???

Using your logic, the blame would have to be layed squarely at the feet at Bush & Cheney & Rumsfeld for all the Americans dying over there.
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Look, Osama deserved to die for the other shit he did, but will you please show us precisely the evidence you have that bin Laden planned 911?

Cause our FBI doesn't even have any proof.

They could really use the help of a bright guy like you!

OH... that's right.  Because that video of him claiming responsibility was a hoax right?  If you shot yourself in the mouth you would sound more intelligent.

Not to mention that the hijackers were linked to him and Al-Queda.  He WAS the leader, right.  Thought so.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Not to mention that the hijackers were linked to him and Al-Queda.  He WAS the leader, right.  Thought so.
Um, Bush is my leader.   If I go to the grocery store and beat up a bagboy, can he be held responsible?

OH... that's right.  Because that video of him claiming responsibility was a hoax right?  If you shot yourself in the mouth you would sound more intelligent.

Brixton, you're an ignorant fuck.  I'm sorry, it's not cool to go there - but it had to be said.  Even some of the most ardent Bush supporters will quietly admit that yes, Osama looks kinda fishy on this tape.

Open your eyes.  Look at the nose on this man.  It - is - not - Osama.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
And exactly WHO was it that funded Saddam and armed him til he became a problem?
And again exactly WHO left Saddam in power after Gulf War I ? ???

Using your logic, the blame would have to be layed squarely at the feet at Bush & Cheney & Rumsfeld for all the Americans dying over there.

Once again.. different time, different enemies.  You don't have to like it but we have to play this game of help these people to hurt these people if were going to beat em.  Don't think so?  Good luck running a country.  It's necassary.

Bush 1 left Saddam in power.  BIG MISTAKE.  He should've gone to Baghdad and wiped him out the first time.  YOU"RE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING!!! YAY!

24KT

• Getbig V
Once again.. different time, different enemies.  You don't have to like it but we have to play this game of help these people to hurt these people if were going to beat em.  Don't think so?

If we're going to beat who? why was there the desire to beat them? were they a threat to American lives, or a threat to American dreams of imperialism and global hegemony?

Good luck running a country.  It's necassary.

{LOL} This admin has demonstrated they can't even run a country, ...what the hell makes you think they can run the world? They can't even beat iraq, a country crippled by 8 years of wars, bombed into the stone ages, poisoned by depleted uranium, and crippled by over a decade of sanctions, ...and the most powerful military in the world is getting it's head handed to it by them. WAKE UP!

It's the fox and the rabbit clear & simple.
The fox loses causes he's running for his dinner. The rabbit on the other hand is running for his life.

Bush 1 left Saddam in power.  BIG MISTAKE.  He should've gone to Baghdad and wiped him out the first time.  YOU"RE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING!!! YAY!

Saddams mistake was thinking he could do the US's bidding and be rewarded in the end. They set his ass up to go after Kuwait. They gave him permission to do so, ...then when he did, they clobbered him. When you lie down with dogs, ...you wake up with fleas.
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Um, Bush is my leader.   If I go to the grocery store and beat up a bagboy, can he be held responsible?

Brixton, you're an ignorant f**k.  I'm sorry, it's not cool to go there - but it had to be said.  Even some of the most ardent Bush supporters will quietly admit that yes, Osama looks kinda fishy on this tape.

Open your eyes.  Look at the nose on this man.  It - is - not - Osama.

Bush is not your leader like Osama is to Al-Queda.  For you to make a comparison like that is silly, you ignorant fuck.

Those are some shitty pictures from a shitty video.  Also, his weight is so different than it was in 01 which would explain extra fat in his face. 

The difference is there, I won't dispute that.  But in that case it could just as easily mean his identity was faked by his own people due to failing health/unusual whereabouts/ security, etc.  You have yet to make me doubt his involvement or the involment of his group.