Author Topic: I woke up this morning and decided to achieve the strongest grip in the world  (Read 6775 times)

Conan Stevens

• Getbig I
  • 7ft tall and 320lbs of muscle
What I don't get is why gyms like 24 hour fitness don't have plasmas with video footage of things like worlds strongman, bodybuilding contests, Powerlifting coverage.  I get pretty round up when I watch those, it would be very motivating to see them at the gym during my workout.  Just have them above the dumbell racks.  they also need to change up the music,  Have some quality classic rock / metal during instead of the top 40 crap.

Thats' a great idea - it'd probably scare away the people who keep gyms in business - you know the ones who never wear out the equipment, and rarely (if ever) show up.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Large hand's does not mean anyone has a superior grip. Small hands can be just as powerful, if not more so with training. Hanging from a chinning bar, with added weight, is an execellent idea offered by gtbro1. Guy's who do heavy chinning find that out before long. One arm hanging/chinning is very good for the grip. Might also try pinch gripping a overhead 2X4 (mostly used in garage structures) and chinning that way. Good Luck.

I agree. My hands are tiny, and people have always been impressed with my grip strength. Deadlifts will build the grip more than anything else.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha