Author Topic: On line contests and squabbles vs the posing of Melvin Goodrum.  (Read 22253 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: VINCE GOODRUM PICTURES :D:D:D:D:D
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2006, 08:33:48 AM »
Its called a gym.. obviously mike has never seen the inside of one.
Almost every picture he's taken at the gym has been on the gym floor, not kiding in the little changing boxes Alexxx.  Being so proud and sure of yourself, why would you hide out in a changing stall.  Were you afraid someone might see you getting pictures taken?  Also, there isn't much room in those things....how close are you and the dude taking the pictures.  ;)
:D Weee

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2006, 08:35:54 AM »
Almost every picture he's taken at the gym has been on the gym floor, not kiding in the little changing boxes Alexxx.  Being so proud and sure of yourself, why would you hide out in a changing stall.  Were you afraid someone might see you getting pictures taken?  Also, there isn't much room in those things....how close are you and the dude taking the pictures.  ;)

The lighting was the best where I took the pictures and its called autoclick.. I don't have a crowny running around doing things for me. I am the man and do everything myself.
just push some weight!

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2006, 08:39:58 AM »
LOL, Mike is a genuine big lump, personally I think he sacraficed a lot of muscle mass with poor comp prep, I could have brought him in at least 14 pounds heavier

Either way, there is fuck all comparison between him and the shit stained skinny wanker Alexxx, no comparison at all, Mike dwarfs that repugnant little shitbag, and - if he would only train legs FFS - Arvilla could be a 'seriously' big guy

Jesus, one can only assume that some of this boards Swedish contingent must have contracted CJD from sucking to many wobbly, beefy cocks
rons acunt

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2006, 08:40:20 AM »
The lighting was the best where I took the pictures and its called autoclick.. I don't have a crowny running around doing things for me. I am the man and do everything myself.
oh, did you have the camera hanging off the door?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2006, 08:41:48 AM »
Mike and I have battled it out, but he and Cheri I think know that I have the utmost respect for him and his hard work.

I imagine Mike has certainly been putting in the hours and time in the gym and outside and is really making progress.  I am impressed.

He is doing everything right.  That competiton he did lit a fire under his ass and now there is nothing that is going to stop him or make him turn back.

I share that unrelentlessness.  The ability to improve.  To adapt and overcome no matter what.

We both will get to where we want to be because we are determined enough.

I am just getting kind of sick of all the bullshit really, when its clear to see who is putting in hard work and who is just skating on by.

Its getting out of hand.  Maybe that will be my next crusade.  To expose the ones who point fingers instead of lift weights who clearly have made no effort to improve.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2006, 08:43:43 AM »
Mike and I have battled it out, but he and Cheri I think know that I have the utmost respect for him and his hard work.

I imagine Mike has certainly been putting in the hours and time in the gym and outside and is really making progress.  I am impressed.

He is doing everything right.  That competiton he did lit a fire under his ass and now there is nothing that is going to stop him or make him turn back.

I share that unrelentlessness.  The ability to improve.  To adapt and overcome no matter what.

We both will get to where we want to be because we are determined enough.

I am just getting kind of sick of all the bullshit really, when its clear to see who is putting in hard work and who is just skating on by.

Its getting out of hand.  Maybe that will be my next crusade.  To expose the ones who point fingers instead of lift weights who clearly have made no effort to improve.

This is your best post for weeks, TA

bang on target
rons acunt

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2006, 08:47:12 AM »
This is your best post for weeks, TA

bang on target
I always try to hit my mark. :)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2006, 09:13:18 AM »
I always try to hit my mark. :)
Your transformation..is very impressive Mr.Adonis!

Mr.Arvilla also look's great..It was great seeing your body change ..every single time you posted up new pics.. Thank's bro..

Alexxx...you impressed the shit out of me...Alot better than I gave you credit for... In a few yrs. if you continue to do what you're doing...You are going to make ridiculous gains!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2006, 09:32:11 AM »
Crappy quality on those pics.... hopefully better ones will be available at some point.

Vince has added some muscle since 2004.

His conditioning is a little better, but it still sucks ass.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2006, 09:37:19 AM »
Crappy quality on those pics.... hopefully better ones will be available at some point.

Vince has added some muscle since 2004.

His conditioning is a little better, but it still sucks ass.

We can only hope

Photoshop is warmed up as I type LOL
rons acunt

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2006, 09:39:20 AM »
alexx legs are 2 of mikes , but mike  got a bit on him in the upper body! but id say if alexx had a tan posing trunks and oil it would be a close competition due to the major leg diff.!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2006, 10:21:46 AM »

Ahhhhhhh, remember those days Adam.  You and Mike, Me and Jezebelle?  What ever happened to us all.   ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2006, 10:23:43 AM »
Its called a gym.. obviously mike has never seen the inside of one.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2006, 10:24:39 AM »

Vince said he would do the show and he did. 

For that - and that alone - he gets his props. 

zed

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2006, 10:37:30 AM »

alex has him beat. if alex actually gained mass he look real nice. hes gota supersmall waist and good quads,. decent shoulders. he just needs to hit the test hard and some eq too

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2006, 11:07:03 AM »

Why?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2006, 11:13:43 AM »
Alexxx I think u look great-----it defintly shows u worked hard and made some good progress---but why the sudden hate for Arvilla--------its not like Arvilla comes on here bashing people

U have to admit Arvilla made a tremendous transformation--------what r u trying to gain by the numerous attacks on him

why dont u shut up and let ur work speak for itself

I like u bro--but just my 2 cents

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2006, 11:16:46 AM »

Tre, would you at least agree that there should - perhaps - be a requirement on the part of those entering a show, that they have to meet a minimal level of conditioning?

Surely having the 'bravery' to get up on stage isnt the issue here, I mean, surely you are not trying to say that Vince resembles anything other than a can of crush assholes?

Bottom line, yes he got on stage, but YES he looked like shit
rons acunt

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2006, 11:19:07 AM »
Alexxx I think u look great-----it defintly shows u worked hard and made some good progress---but why the sudden hate for Arvilla--------its not like Arvilla comes on here bashing people

U have to admit Arvilla made a tremendous transformation--------what r u trying to gain by the numerous attacks on him

I will let my body speak for itself.

I am just sick and tired of this fool thinking he is something special.

Hedge i got to say you truly are an idiot

(when Laura and i both saw you say "ALEXXX beats you on mass"
we both spit out our drinks with laughter)

this is why GET-BIG  will always be a "kiddie site"

Freacking guy doesn't have anything going for him and is running his mouth like no end. Why the discust over my physique. He could only dream to have genetics like me. I am on a whole higher level of human than he is. He is still stuck at monkey level.
just push some weight!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2006, 11:20:47 AM »

thanks bro!!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2006, 11:23:43 AM »

Freacking guy doesn't have anything going for him and is running his mouth like no end. Why the discust over my physique. He could only dream to have genetics like me. I am on a whole higher level of human than he is. He is still stuck at monkey level.

Come on buddy,
You don`t need to talk like this. 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2006, 11:24:10 AM »

Alexxx.................. ..when/if you ever get to this level (15-20 years maybe)
then you can talk smack................... until then STFU

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2006, 11:26:18 AM »

Alexxx.................. ..when/if you ever get to this level (15-20 years maybe)

Why would I want to degrade my physique. I only plan on moving  forward. Even if I never work out again I would still look better than that.
just push some weight!

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #98 on: September 25, 2006, 11:28:06 AM »

Mike, seriously, I feel you really should take 12 months out to add some serious juiced up size, then cut up

honest mate, your are not currently doing your large frame any justice

The fact that a tiny tits such as Alexx is comparing himself to the much wider Arvilla frame bears this fact out

Dude, hit the heavy compound movements, hit the needle, and hit the fucking stage

AWESOME!!!
rons acunt

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 25, 2006, 11:31:07 AM »
Mike, seriously, I fell you really should take 12 months out to add some serious juiced up size, then cut up

honest mate, your are not currently doing your large frame any justice

The fact that a tiny tits such as Alexx is comapring himself to the much wider Arvilla frame bears this fact out

Dude, hit the heavy compound movements, hit the needle, and hit the fucking stage

AWESOME!!!
that's what im doing (taking a year off/.packing on quality size)
then having another shot at the WEST PALM BEACH june 10th(i hope to be a super heavyweight)
im doing squats,deadlifts,heavy bench presses
i welcome your advice tho...and appreciate it!