Author Topic: When you can't move weight like you use to...  (Read 13702 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: When you can't move weight like you use to...
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2006, 11:00:45 AM »
YOU KNOW NOTHING...stand up huh ? "Only in your imagination" was a baseless and malicous attack. Im not going to sit here while some ironager who took the path less traveled tries to p@wned me on my own thread.When we ask what is the best thermos for weekend campfire trips,...we'll get you !

Ok, keep telling yourself that. Maybe one day you will grow a spine. These guys called you a chink and you go crawling back for more ???
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2006, 11:02:51 AM »
Hahahahahaha firstly, multiple post meltdown and secondly, like I've mentioned numerous times before, not everyone has a special 'relationship' with their 'dad' like you do hahahahahahahaha.

Kiwi, the ringmaster from the circus called looking for you. The freakshow exhibit starts in 10 minutes and he doesn't want you to be late for work.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2006, 11:03:35 AM »
Double post MELTDOWN by bmacsys, can't say I'm surprised.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2006, 11:06:37 AM »
Ok, keep telling yourself that. Maybe one day you will grow a spine. These guys called you a chink and you go crawling back for more ???
Listen white boy, people called me chink, gook, mexican , spic, mexichinaman...whatever. .. but living in NYC that shit doesnt really get to me there are tons of gooks everywhere! .. and if I had to get bent out of shape everytime someone called me a racial name then Im letting the racism win. Thats what the WEAK do, they blame thier problems on others, when all along you can control these things.So maybe when I grow a spine one day I can show you how to not be bothered by what others say.  
L

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2006, 11:08:05 AM »
Maybe when people make fun of Bmacys homosexuality, it gets him angry ?
They call me Jaejonna!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2006, 11:10:17 AM »
"bmacsys"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more badmouthing post about Kiwiol again and we are going over to some serious action you little men toilet!!!!!!!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2006, 11:10:47 AM »
Listen white boy, people called me chink, gook, mexican , spic, mexichinaman...whatever. .. but living in NYC that shit doesnt really get to me there are tons of gooks everywhere! .. and if I had to get bent out of shape everytime someone called me a racial name then Im letting the racism win. Thats what the WEAK do, they blame thier problems on others, when all along you can control these things.So maybe when I grow a spine one day I can show you how to not be bothered by what others say.  

You were whining and said you didn't want to be an asshole like the squad. Monster selective memory follower boy. I live in the in the Bronx on Arthur Avenue. What the fuck do racial slurs have to do with being from NYC?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2006, 11:11:25 AM »
"bmacsys"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more badmouthing post about Kiwiol again and we are going over to some serious action you little men toilet!!!!!!!

OK you little toadie.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2006, 11:11:38 AM »
You were whining and said you didn't want to be an asshole like the squad. Monster selective memory follower boy. I live in the in the Bronx on Arthur Avenue. What the f**k do racial slurs have to do with being from NYC?

Shut the fuck up darky.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2006, 11:14:59 AM »
You were whining and said you didn't want to be an asshole like the squad. Monster selective memory follower boy. I live in the in the Bronx on Arthur Avenue. What the f**k do racial slurs have to do with being from NYC?
Then you know its not all white people who live there dumbass, do i have to walk you through this ? nah being white prevents you from seeing the diffrence. you can say you understand till your face turns blue but you'll never know.
I said alot of things during my 'difficult' week, what I want to know is why do you care soo much ? Youve been stalking me ever since i shitted on Draper calling hi overrated and having legs of a parapalegic...
L

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2006, 11:15:56 AM »

Don't bother about Bottombitchmacsys, Mars. That little tit has been owned so many times that he's official SQUAD doormatproperty

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2006, 11:16:49 AM »
I used to when i was 'on'

I hear ya, when I was on I could row 405 for a few.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2006, 11:42:10 AM »
Don't bother about Bottombitchmacsys, Mars. That little tit has been owned so many times that he's official SQUAD doormatproperty

I think bmacsys stands for "Big Mac System"  which is his dieting protocol to maintain his pasty, skinnyfat body.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2006, 12:09:53 PM »
I said alot of things during my 'difficult' week,

Yeah, you were having your period you wormweasel.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2006, 12:11:15 PM »
I think bmacsys stands for "Big Mac System"  which is his dieting protocol to maintain his pasty, skinnyfat body.

I thought you hade a mind of your own Groink. I guess not.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2006, 12:12:40 PM »
hahahaha, yes Groink, "bmacys" is a little bitch who couldn't fight his way out of a paper sack.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2006, 12:13:52 PM »
Then you know its not all white people who live there dumbass, do i have to walk you through this ? nah being white prevents you from seeing the diffrence. you can say you understand till your face turns blue but you'll never know.
I said alot of things during my 'difficult' week, what I want to know is why do you care soo much ? Youve been stalking me ever since i shitted on Draper calling hi overrated and having legs of a parapalegic...

Those guys made you look like an idiot. They called you every name in the book. You  tried to fight back then suddenly just took the easy way out. You just gave up. Your weak willed. I feel sorry for you.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2006, 12:15:34 PM »
hahahaha, yes Groink, "bmacys" is a little bitch who couldn't fight his way out of a paper sack.

Yeah, I am sure you won lots of fights with the 135 pound middle school kids that you are famous for intimidating at the gym Mr. phantom 18" arms.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2006, 12:17:13 PM »
Those guys made you look like an idiot. They called you every name in the book. You  tried to fight back then suddenly just took the easy way out. You just gave up. Your weak willed. I feel sorry for you.

Dude you are just a tiny twunt pillow biting man snuggler, go shoot yourself or OD on some pills.
I

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2006, 12:17:34 PM »
Yeah, I am sure you won lots of fights with the 135 pound middle school kids that you are famous for intimidating at the gym Mr. phantom 18" arms.
hahahaha, check out my signature bitch.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2006, 12:18:03 PM »
when the f uck did i start doing  things cause Bmacsys wanted me to ? never thats when ...dont feel sorry for me, feel sorry for yourself for thinking it s real!
L

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2006, 12:18:25 PM »
I thought you hade a mind of your own Groink. I guess not.

I most certainly do, but always up for a little ownage. keeps the reflexes sharp.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2006, 12:19:56 PM »
I most certainly do, but always up for a little ownage. keeps the reflexes sharp.

Indeed, you can't been nice all the time ;D
I

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2006, 12:28:08 PM »
Last time i heard a bearclaw was a pastry ... why would you name yourself that ?

"Hey this is my boy....Boston Creame..."

LOL those are good!

No, this guy has a big awful claw tattoo on each of his shoulders.
I Love The True Adon

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2006, 12:41:05 PM »
Brooklyn BABY!!!!!