Author Topic: OH ON THE MONEY  (Read 13510 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: OH ON THE MONEY
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2006, 12:29:28 PM »
Lift is a smack-talker, but it's generally in good fun.  I can't recall him ever having 'crossed the line' as it were, but I understand that others' perceptions may be different.

Lift is a trouble maker and thats all.  He has done nothing.  He is skinny punk who says shit then when proven wrong he clams up.  Typical IFBB nut hugger.  They all work the same including Chic and Horton.  So far they have been wrong in everything thry have said about the PDI and Wayne.  Typical assholes.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2006, 12:52:35 PM »
Lift is a trouble maker and thats all.  He has done nothing.  He is skinny punk who says shit then when proven wrong he clams up.  Typical IFBB nut hugger.  They all work the same including Chic and Horton.  So far they have been wrong in everything thry have said about the PDI and Wayne.  Typical assholes.

they said the show would suck and it did.

not only how the guys looked but their stupid costumes as well. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2006, 01:14:00 PM »

no he didnt beat other pros.  that's why they were in the PDI.  none of those guys won a national overall show to turn pro.

lee, 

are you going to do confront lift studios the same way that you dealt with cormier a few years back - run away and then call and kiss his ass so he wont beat your ass?

I didnt run no where i stood there he walked off  then he called me.......end of story long time ago

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2006, 01:17:38 PM »

Yes I HAVE BEEN PAID. NEXT PRO SHOWS SLOVAKIA ON THE 20TH THEN ENGLAND ON THE 22ND  THEN I HAVE 4 SEMINARS OVER THERE...THEN OFF TO BARCELONA FOR EXPO FOR 3 DAYS    YEAH THE PDI ISN'T GOING TO WORK OR GET ME WORK   YEAH RIGHT  .........SHAWN-BOB AND OTHER HATERS YOU WERE WRONG  AGAIN AND AGAIN

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2006, 01:20:09 PM »
Yes I HAVE BEEN PAID. NEXT PRO SHOWS SLOVAKIA ON THE 20TH THEN ENGLAND ON THE 22ND  THEN I HAVE 4 SEMINARS OVER THERE...THEN OFF TO BARCELONA FOR EXPO FOR 3 DAYS    YEAH THE PDI ISN'T GOING TO WORK OR GET ME WORK   YEAH RIGHT  .........SHAWN-BOB AND OTHER HATERS YOU WERE WRONG  AGAIN AND AGAIN
aaahaha! I love it  ;D
bodybuildersreality.com

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2006, 01:21:42 PM »

they said the show would suck and it did.

not only how the guys looked but their stupid costumes as well. 

Ice Cold, can you please point out which one of these people is you.  It's funny how the IFBB Board comes on here trying to put down the PDI and Lee.  I have a feeling I know which one but can you confirm it.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2006, 05:06:51 PM »

my 3rd place winning Cash prize been wired today and i guess by tomorrow or day after it will be in my account ;D

next ........Slovakia then London ;)

~ The Black Smith ~

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2006, 05:08:36 PM »
See you there Sami then we will eat after the English show.PDI hey Sami a great thing.

KeepItReal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2006, 05:16:09 PM »
Sami, Lee -

have a great time and show in Slovakia and UK.  time to make more donuts!!  ;D

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2006, 05:21:51 PM »

Hey LEE, in NY i PAID for the Donuts, so i guess its ur turn this time, alright?!
by the way, is it going to be 30k or 20k for 1st place?! ;D just to figure out the 2nd place prize coz this time i will fight for it  ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2006, 05:25:14 PM »
All of the IFBB bodybuilders should be supporting Lee and the PDI. If not publicly then behind he scenes. If Lee is successful then this gives them a great bargain chip with the IFBB

Lee is basically opening up doors for them
In one month Lee has done more for the IFBB bodybuilders than Bob has in his term as athlete Rep

Lee, without naming names has the top guys called you and gave their support?
Here comes the money shot

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2006, 05:27:56 PM »
HOW TO BEAT A WOMAN IN 5 EASY STEPS by world renowned wife beater LEE PRIEST, tickets on the door 50p

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2006, 05:44:12 PM »
Lee is representing the SQUAD with flying colors today! Lift Studios has probably pissed his panties 3x already reading this thread.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2006, 06:02:53 PM »
Yah Know every thing has to start somewhere , even the tallest buildings in the world start by a small plan on a piece of paper , PDI has started , its causing great excitment in Euorpe just as I predicted it would right in the very begging , Lee has a possible 60k to pic up in 5 days, plus the extra from apperances and seminars , from a small plan bigs things can be built !!

AVBG

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2006, 06:06:47 PM »
Yah Know every thing has to start somewhere , even the tallest buildings in the world start by a small plan on a piece of paper , PDI has started , its causing great excitment in Euorpe just as I predicted it would right in the very begging , Lee has a possible 60k to pic up in 5 days, plus the extra from apperances and seminars , from a small plan bigs things can be built !!

Hey Marc, why don't you get off your lazy arse and compete? strewth Rainbow, you'd do alright!  ;D

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2006, 06:17:26 PM »
WHY THE f**k IS SAMMY JUST A COMPETITOR WITH BLUE STARS? the guys a fucking pro, looks like ron was told to do this by the ifbb! ???
mybe lee will get his pro status removed now because of the suspension!

i think ron sucks as much ass as chick behind the scenes!

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2006, 06:19:05 PM »
 Hey LEE, in NY i PAID for the Donuts, so i guess its ur turn this time, alright?!
by the way, is it going to be 30k or 20k for 1st place?! ;D just to figure out the 2nd place prize coz this time i will fight for it  ;)

now hold on now......  if lee is going to buy Sami a donught he better buy EVERYONE a donught!

;D

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2006, 06:25:30 PM »
Congrats! Will that go towards your bodybuilder fund, helpleepriest.org fund or new tires on your race car?  ;D

See ya in Vegas Lee.

Give it a rest you tool.. you're like one of those bastard little kids in pre-school who just keep talking back even though you've been proved wrong a million times. Let it go man.. Lee proves you wrong time and time again.. accept it when you've been proven wrong.  ;)

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2006, 06:30:37 PM »
All of the IFBB bodybuilders should be supporting Lee and the PDI. If not publicly then behind he scenes. If Lee is successful then this gives them a great bargain chip with the IFBB

In one month Lee has done more for the IFBB bodybuilders than Bob has in his term as athlete Rep

So true So true. But what do they do? Nothing. And not because 'they have shown no interest' to date as some reps would claim.. but BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN THREATENED TO BE SUSPENDED.

Lee has opened the doors.. the PDI has plenty of oppurtunity for income and appearance and exposure etc.. I hope many follow suit.. this is the future of bodybuilding.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2006, 06:32:39 PM »

Time will tell.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2006, 06:49:39 PM »
Hey Marc, why don't you get off your lazy arse and compete? strewth Rainbow, you'd do alright!                                           

Well I was planning to this year but unfortinatly I have had alot of personal drama,s this year, actualy one off the toughest years of personal shit I can ever remember, but the waters are calming and the sun is starting to shine again so you know I think I need a goal to focus on my self again so I think I will get back on the stage next year and let you guys have heaps of fun ripping the shit out of me !!  ;D ;D

All in good humour I hope !!

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2006, 06:50:41 PM »
Unbelievable,

Lee totally DWARFS Sean Allen in the pic above.

Bigger arms
Bigger quads
Bigger calves

Sean has him on chest though. Oh well you've got to start somewhere.

AVBG

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2006, 06:55:02 PM »
Well I was planning to this year but unfortinatly I have had alot of personal drama,s this year, actualy one off the toughest years of personal shit I can ever remember, but the waters are calming and the sun is starting to shine again so you know I think I need a goal to focus on my self again so I think I will get back on the stage next year and let you guys have heaps of fun ripping the shit out of me !!  ;D ;D

All in good humour I hope !!

I for one would like to see you back in razor sharp condition.  :) drop me a PM when in Sydney and I'll shout you lunch.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2006, 07:08:57 PM »

THINK FIRST IS 15,000 FOR 1ST EACH SHOW.I WILL GLADLY BUY YOU SOME GOOD FOOD.  TOTAL IS 30,000 FOR EACH I THINK NOT SURE BUT I KNOW ITS MORE THEN THE IFBB IS PAYING

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2006, 07:10:01 PM »

NO  :( BUT THEY DON'T HAVE MY NUMBER WE WILL SEE THIS WEEKEND...BUT I KNOW A FEW HAVE CONTACTED THE PDI .....:)