Author Topic: Dugdale...  (Read 11840 times)

mar10s

• Getbig III
Re: Dugdale...
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2006, 06:50:03 PM »
::)

buying and using steroids IS illegal.

I always wondered what people thought of Ron Coleman (only one i knew of off hand that was a cop)...He is suppose to enforce the law, yet breaks it daily...I know a little off topic, but was throwing my worthless two cents in.  :-\

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2006, 06:51:21 PM »
You're all goin to Hell in a hand basket.  >:(

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2006, 07:01:17 PM »
I always wondered what people thought of Ron Coleman (only one i knew of off hand that was a cop)...He is suppose to enforce the law, yet breaks it daily...I know a little off topic, but was throwing my worthless two cents in.  :-\

Yeah, yet another prime example of monster hypocrisy.........
HAHA, RON.....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2006, 07:11:33 PM »
What's the deal with this guy? I read a story and he is expressing his Christian values and all this Jesus talk and all that...Now, I'm not bodybuilding insider but it's widely known performance enhancing drugs are used in professional bodybuilding...they are illegal in the U.S. also--doesn't this appear a bit hypocritical on his part?  IMO...
he's a typical foxhole "christian" just like the majority of these churchgoing assholes in the US, treat people like dog shit during the week and throw a few bucks in the dish at "church" on Sunday, hypocrites.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2006, 07:15:40 PM »
he's a typical foxhole "christian" just like the majority of these churchgoing assholes in the US, treat people like dog shit during the week and throw a few bucks in the dish at "church" on Sunday, hypocrites.

Ain't that the truth..........
HAHA, RON.....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2006, 07:18:51 PM »
and what do u do on sunday after being a prick all week.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2006, 07:20:57 PM »
and what do u do on sunday after being a prick all week.
at least i'm consistent about it, i know i'm an asshole but some of these people profess to be such caring "christians" as long as they're helping their own kind.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2006, 07:23:35 PM »
at least i'm consistent about it, i know i'm an asshole but some of these people profess to be such caring "christians" as long as they're helping their own kind.

Isn't it funny that the bible tells them to love one another, yet, they hate so many........gays, or people who don't agree with their beliefs for example.

I'm sure Jesus approves....... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2006, 07:24:31 PM »
Isn't it funny that the bible tells them to love one another, yet, they hate so many........gays, or people who don't agree with their beliefs for example.

I'm sure Jesus approves....... ::)
hahahaha, exactly, Bill Maher was just on O'Reilly the other night talking about htis.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2006, 07:25:39 PM »
ok,at least an honest and mature response,i go to church often and i admit fall prey to if i gave enough for the week,my wife roll's her eyes to say they make enough without your extra buck.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2006, 07:30:52 PM »
Oh Christ..I've started a holy war..not my intention but there are some good posts...

hey, like i was told in catholic school for 12 years...you fuck up--go to confession and start all over again...it's your right to a weekly mulligan.

Bless me father for I have sinned....blah, blah, blah...that night i'm out getting wasted in the bars...Why confess when I knew I would go out and do it again?
footloose and fancy free

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2006, 07:45:05 PM »
religous ppl think that god created humans perfect, what is the appendix for then? oh wait thru evolution we lost the use for it as we advanced right.  We are animals just like every other thing on this planet, just advanced ones where inteligence was key to our survival and dominance.  Christians are hypocrites cause it is their animal instinct to act the way they and we all do, they can't help it, church helps them feel better. 

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2006, 07:45:22 PM »
If you can prove over and over that your government was evil, wouldn't most of that said governments laws be evil??

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2006, 07:51:03 PM »
All of this is reposted from a previous thread about Dugdale and Christianity.

http://musclegallery.com/mark_dugdale/index.htm

Here’s a serious question: why do Christians love to tell people they are Christians?  Who are they trying to convince?  We have a saying where I come from, “Don’t listen to what people say; listen to what they do.”  If you are a Christian, all you need do is walk the walk.  Don’t talk the talk.

So maybe Christians should parade down the streets of america and show everyone who they are? Is that what you mean by walk the walk?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2006, 08:01:36 PM »
As long as it doesn't go against Gods law. Man's laws are not based on what God wants!

Who is this "God" you speak of?  Has he talked to you, told you "the laws"?  Was not man created in Gods image?  Would your parents ostracize you if you made a mistake?  Many laws that are called "God's laws" were thought up by men.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2006, 08:07:55 PM »
Who is this "God" you speak of?  Has he talked to you, told you "the laws"?  Was not man created in Gods image?  Would your parents ostracize you if you made a mistake?  Many laws that are called "God's laws" were thought up by men.

The driving force behind religion is the faith that lies behind it.  If you cannot hold a higher power above your parents and everyone else, then of course it won't make sense.  Besides, I don't know of any religion that says your parents are perfect or that you should worship them.  Everyone has a god, whether it be spiritual, physical, metphysical, an idol, or whatnot.  That is what a person follows.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2006, 08:10:45 PM »
To Mark's credit he was not aware of what musclegallery was about.  I don't think he researched it.  He's a smart guy and I would assume he is good with bookkeeping, BUT we all make mistakes sometimes and this was probably one of those times.  Oh well - live and learn.

Oh come on, of course he knew. I'm certain he asked or was told who'd done work for them and checked out their site etc.

BTW, all this talk about how Mark should behave is irrelevant because in their brand of calvinist christianity there's a built in back door to excuse any behavior. Basically they can do nothing to get salvation. Only by "God's grace" is salvation achieved. Whatever they do or do not do doesn't change anything. God has chosen and saved them.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2006, 08:11:54 PM »
I do believe in a higher power, but even though I was raised Christian I have come to see what a load of crap it is.  How can another man tell you what you must find out for yourself.

"Too many churches and not enough truth"

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2006, 08:17:14 PM »
I do believe in a higher power, but even though I was raised Christian I have come to see what a load of crap it is.  How can another man tell you what you must find out for yourself.

"Too many churches and not enough truth"

I can respect that opinion.  There is not enough soul searching within oneself in western culture.  Even as a child, my pastor could not tell me why all the other christian churches were wrong.  I guess it's up to each person to find their own happy medium with what or whomever.

wile e roadrunner

• Getbig II
  • Truth Detector
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2006, 08:21:25 PM »
You can tell a Christian by his bitch-tits, I mean, fruits.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2006, 08:25:14 PM »
I once debated with the DRugdales at Gayhem about The war in Iraq.

I asked simply for them to provide a solution.

They said,"Bomb them all".

Thats funny, Lets murder people for no reason even though they pray to the same God but just have a different Messiah.

Monster Understanding of Religion.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2006, 08:33:53 PM »

So god's laws make it ok to use performance enhancers? i'm thinking that most christians would say following god's laws meant also following the laws of man too.

nah what about cocaine plant ?

I've seen that on Mayhem a dozen times
TA I thought the same thing tonite, I saw Jerry fat guy preacher on CNN, and he preaches yet "damns" people does not seem very religion like to me. Everyone does stuff in "gods name"  ::)
In war both sides claim god is on their side? Ironic how passion comes from Holy wars and how God wants us to  fight terror?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2006, 08:35:48 PM »
God didn`t make anyone with a GH gut.

He is going against God`s laws. hahhahahah

I could only imagine how faggy Mark Drugdale is in person.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2006, 08:37:31 PM »
Where does it say in the bible that you are not allowed to use performance enhancing drugs? Anyone got a specific verse?

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2006, 08:47:30 PM »

This nonsense again.

And where in the bible does is say to hate gays?  Any specific verse?  Oh yeah - one verse in the old testament.  Then Jesus came along and the new testament came out and we were supposed to evolve right?  ::)

Monster use of religion to justify your own hatreds.

matt, gays are scum, we dont need a bible to tell us this, thats why it isnt blatantly there

FFS, do you think jesus would have wasted pages writing about this obvious shite?
rons acunt