Author Topic: Get Big 2007 champ NEW PICS  (Read 13051 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Get Big 2007 champ NEW PICS
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2006, 08:07:02 PM »
Yo, daddywaddy.  You look familiar.  Did you ever live in or near Durham, N.C.?

oh shiat who are you? hahah
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2006, 08:07:25 PM »
I share in your success King DaddyWaddy.

I myself have a similar protein intake and have gotten leaner since my last pictures.

Bumping it up presents no problem as an Extra Whopper is purely helpful.

I am impressed.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2006, 08:08:29 PM »
oh shiat who are you? hahah
Larry...I was Assist. Mgr at Gold's when Nigel was General Manager.  If you're who I think, you were in there with your dad, who looked @ 15 years younger than he was.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2006, 08:09:08 PM »
i dont know how long it will take but im not stopping till im all the way ripped. im also fairly depleted in these pics aroun 1200 cals per day

This is a good intake.

I eat 4 times as much at times though.  But 1200 is a number that is feasible and this is perfect.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2006, 08:09:13 PM »
30-40 grams of protein? I'll believe you may eat that little SOME days but you'll never maintain that muscle on so little in the long run. It's like half the RDA if that.

well ive always eatin high fat high carbs ala ben and jerrys

the protien isnt used when everything else is high
A

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2006, 08:09:29 PM »

yes that is all i was getting, for about 2 years before that time i did the typical high protien diet but got tired of it, i wont never do high protien again but i will do more moderate protien levels
well you must have been living on sugar then dude...

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2006, 08:10:03 PM »
More time in the gym and kitchen needed.
Team Goodrum!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2006, 08:11:18 PM »
hahahah thanks but you aint seen nothin yet, this is just one week of dieting. i still have a WAYS to go. its amazing like adonis said we are dellusional about how much fat we really have! i may even consider bumping up my protien even more once all the fat is gone....

i know one thing for sure it is much HARDER to get fat than to lose it, i use to think the opposite

Exactly.

You are now seeing the Adonis Principles working.

It is PURELY HARDER to get fat then to lose it.

This is why I eat KRISPY KREME`S and IcE CREAM all day long.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2006, 08:13:02 PM »
Larry...I was Assist. Mgr at Gold's when Nigel was General Manager.  If you're who I think, you were in there with your dad, who looked @ 15 years younger than he was.

YO LARRY WUSSUP big dawg!!!! thanks man yes my dad is rediculously even more cut now way more ripped than me and 60 years old probably has around 3-5 percent bodyfat hahah he makes me look like a fat ass!!

you had them monsterous delts and calves!!! i know you are still kicking ass in the gym bro! you were one of my inspirations bro tall n filled out!
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2006, 08:13:26 PM »
well ive always eatin high fat high carbs ala ben and jerrys

the protien isnt used when everything else is high

These are The Adonis Principles.
Only Ben and Jerry`s will do.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2006, 08:15:44 PM »
YO LARRY WUSSUP big dawg!!!! thanks man yes my dad is rediculously even more cut now way more ripped than me and 60 years old probably has around 3-5 percent bodyfat hahah he makes me look like a fat ass!!

you had them monsterous delts and calves!!! i know you are still kicking ass in the gym bro! you were one of my inspirations bro tall n filled out!
I knew that was you!  You've done a very nice job of filling out a very lagre frame.  Yeah, I remember even when I was in contest shape, your Dad made me feel like a fat-ass!

Thanks for the compliment.  I'm doing Quincy's Elite in November, are you still in N.C.?.  I'll keep you updated.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2006, 08:16:11 PM »
hey larry hows nigel doing?  is he still inclining 400 plus? that dude was a freak if i ever seen one, if he had your calves and legs he'd be olympia material
A

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2006, 08:18:43 PM »
hey larry hows nigel doing?  is he still inclining 400 plus? that dude was a freak if i ever seen one, if he had your calves and legs he'd be olympia material
He won the Metrolina Light-Heavy and Overall in 2005.  He's currently training for the N.C. State Chmps in April, then the Jr. Nationals.

He's still strong as hell.  We went to Boone for the Mountaineer last weekend and trained chest...of course he dusted me!  I tried to tell myself it was because I'm dieted down, but we all know he'd still kill me if I was 260!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2006, 08:21:44 PM »
I knew that was you!  You've done a very nice job of filling out a very lagre frame.  Yeah, I remember even when I was in contest shape, your Dad made me feel like a fat-ass!

Thanks for the compliment.  I'm doing Quincy's Elite in November, are you still in N.C.?.  I'll keep you updated.

yes im still in nc keep me updated, but i dont work out at beyond fitness anymore , no body really even goes in there anymore all the dumbells are loose and shakey im scared that the plates will fall on me hahah, the free weight areas floors are so craterd in there isnt even much flat ground hahah. membership is only 10 freaking dollars a month and no contract !. they cant possibly be making any money.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2006, 08:23:20 PM »
Exactly.

You are now seeing the Adonis Principles working.

It is PURELY HARDER to get fat then to lose it.

This is why I eat KRISPY KREME`S and IcE CREAM all day long.

exactly!!! its freaking wonderful to eat those legendary foods and not get fat because you are already ripped!! when you are ripped like legendary icons you dont get fat!
A

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2006, 08:25:27 PM »
yes im still in nc keep me updated, but i dont work out at beyond fitness anymore , no body really even goes in there anymore all the dumbells are loose and shakey im scared that the plates will fall on me hahah, the free weight areas floors are so craterd in there isnt even much flat ground hahah. membership is only 10 freaking dollars a month and no contract !. they cant possibly be making any money.
The one that Nigel trained at in Cary is closed.  The Sherriff came and ran everybody off and put super-glue in the lock and nobody's been back in since.  Poor old Waverly!

The gym in Durham started tanking when they closed Hillandale....you cannot beat bad press.  Everybody was so pissed off that when their contracts expired, they bolted.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2006, 08:26:54 PM »
He won the Metrolina Light-Heavy and Overall in 2005.  He's currently training for the N.C. State Chmps in April, then the Jr. Nationals.

He's still strong as hell.  We went to Boone for the Mountaineer last weekend and trained chest...of course he dusted me!  I tried to tell myself it was because I'm dieted down, but we all know he'd still kill me if I was 260!

Nigel Cockroft........

We all need to meet up.  I am in Greennnnnnnnnnnnsboro.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2006, 08:28:39 PM »
This is a good intake.

I eat 4 times as much at times though.  But 1200 is a number that is feasible and this is perfect.

oh man i know all about this. i love when i have a day off from work ill buy like every kind of icecream there is and doughnuts and chocolate chip cookies and different pizzas and really have an eating party!
A

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2006, 08:28:47 PM »
hung like a fucking donkey
rons acunt

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2006, 08:30:57 PM »
oh man i know all about this. i love when i have a day off from work ill buy like every kind of icecream there is and doughnuts and chocolate chip cookies and different pizzas and really have an eating party!

Harris Teeter My friend,

They have the best Specials and Selection..Don`t they?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2006, 08:32:02 PM »
hung like a fucking donkey
is that how you like your shemales :-X

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2006, 08:32:17 PM »
Nigel Cockroft........

We all need to meet up.  I am in Greennnnnnnnnnnnsboro.
Goog god!  This is like 6 degrees of Bacon up in here!  I'll be at the Elite in November, like I said.  You coming?  Where do you know Nyge from?

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2006, 08:33:18 PM »
is that how you like your shemales :-X

sometimes, but in this instance, I was talking about daddywaddys charasmatic cock
rons acunt

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2006, 08:37:12 PM »
Goog god!  This is like 6 degrees of Bacon up in here!  I'll be at the Elite in November, like I said.  You coming?  Where do you know Nyge from?

Yes my friend,
I will be there to embarrass Mr. Goodbum.  I have some things in store and would like to enlist your help.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2006, 09:03:42 PM »
Waddy, something doesn't add up here!

1. Before the mr. getbig you and gay donis harped over and over again about not needing to do cardio to get cut.
2. You and gay donis also advocated not needing protein

now after losing to a more polished person
1. you upped your protein intake
2. started doing cardio

Here comes the money shot