Author Topic: Halliburton Convoy AMBUSHED - VIDEO LOL  (Read 16845 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Halliburton Convoy AMBUSHED - VIDEO LOL
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2006, 02:17:19 PM »
Dude, from what I gather, most of them 'claim' that they do not recognise nations nor borders etc, that Allah made the Earth and it is their task to spread Islam all over the globe

wankers
man thats not even tolerated EVEN in pakistan...they'd show up at our door once in a while and my uncle would tell the servants to go out and beat the crap out of em with broom sticks lol...so they'd never dare show up again...what perfectly c u n t i n g idealogy...just reading the above pisses me off...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2006, 02:21:18 PM »
Did he seriously sit in that car for 45 minutes before being rescued?  That was some seriously scary shit when the dude ran out from the left side of the road. 

Has the pay gone up since the way started? back then, people were making 500 to 1500 a day for the hazard pay, right?

i ws offered 850/yr to go to iraq..i'm not..i ws at a greek baby shower there and someone (that really would know) said wait till the next admin if i wanna go...he said shits hitting the ceiling there big time...not much beng reported though.....free media my ass...

as far as halliburton folks dying...this once the terrorists did us a favour...
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2006, 02:24:06 PM »
he said shits hitting the ceiling there big time...not much beng reported though.....free media my ass...

The US media keeps saying violence is down, things are getting better, etc.

The world media keeps saying there are continual coup attempts and that we control close to nothing over there.

Which is it?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Haliburton Convoy AMBUSHED - VIDEO LOL
« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2006, 02:25:02 PM »
haha, listen to this dumbass  ::)

sorry haider...but i says it like it is...there are nice punjabis i have encountered..most though...i dont bothering socializing with...

i'm Sindhi...and you already know this about us...we look different..but more importantly...we act different.

hey Woten...homework for ya..never time..EVERYTIME...ya meet one of these jihadist fucks..ask em what language they speak other than urdu...

punjabi.
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2006, 02:26:30 PM »
The US media keeps saying violence is down, things are getting better, etc.

The world media keeps saying there are continual coup attempts and that we control close to nothing over there.

Which is it?

you mean the bush controlled media keeps saying violence is down......you want unbiased news..listen to unbiased media....non american-BBC or non-american cnn
carpe` vaginum!

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #105 on: October 02, 2006, 03:35:52 PM »
You are the biggest loser on Getbig. Hope you are incarcerated again soon you human filth.

piss off toots

sorry haider...but i says it like it is...there are nice punjabis i have encountered..most though...i dont bothering socializing with...

i'm Sindhi...and you already know this about us...we look different..but more importantly...we act different.

hey Woten...homework for ya..never time..EVERYTIME...ya meet one of these jihadist fucks..ask em what language they speak other than urdu...

punjabi.

Toxie, give us a little info on your Sindhi line above, sounds interesting

Also, what I have learnt, is that the little shits dont give a fuck about the police etc (if anything, the police will take their fucking side many times) and as such, rather than tell these low rent Osama wannabees to fuck off, I ask them who their rep at the local mosque is? where is their mosque etc because I want to go and have a word with the imam (or whatever the fuck they are called).. all of a sudden (and I do mean nigh on instantly) there is no more shit LOL
rons acunt

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #106 on: October 02, 2006, 04:22:00 PM »

punjabi.

Most South Asian people are not very classy in general, pujabis are no different. But if I had to choose I'd say people from Gujrat are absolute cheap pieces of filth!

Indians in general are worst offenders. They'll shun western culture in many ways and try to discredit it, yet they have no problem making American money and living the American dream. They act like their culture is the de facto culture in the world, and western culture is inferior yet their women are trying to act white and dressing in mini skirts. Indians are fucking hypocrites.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2006, 08:39:52 PM »
piss off toots

Toxie, give us a little info on your Sindhi line above, sounds interesting

Also, what I have learnt, is that the little shits dont give a fuck about the police etc (if anything, the police will take their fucking side many times) and as such, rather than tell these low rent Osama wannabees to fuck off, I ask them who their rep at the local mosque is? where is their mosque etc because I want to go and have a word with the imam (or whatever the fuck they are called).. all of a sudden (and I do mean nigh on instantly) there is no more shit LOL
Most Sindhi folks..i almost regret to say and purely money minded...most are hardcore buziness folks....or live in the villages of sindh...most Americans and UK pakis and punjabis and give the sindhis (who wont associate with em) a bad name...some of the vilage sindhi culture is VERY down to earth....almost backwards....i dunno..i think language potrays more than i can...sooo here goes..lol sorry jag

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2829780245487645023&q=sindhi    <cheesy..but thats the language...the girl is sindhi..the guy is african and sindhi mix...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sindhi_language

hope this helps dood..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2006, 08:41:07 PM »

Most South Asian people are not very classy in general, pujabis are no different. But if I had to choose I'd say people from Gujrat are absolute cheap pieces of filth!

Indians in general are worst offenders. They'll shun western culture in many ways and try to discredit it, yet they have no problem making American money and living the American dream. They act like their culture is the de facto culture in the world, and western culture is inferior yet their women are trying to act white and dressing in mini skirts. Indians are fucking hypocrites.

i'm sindhi..the blood of moughal kings runs thru me...DO NOT classify me with those cunnys...and i DO NOT mean Memon...BIG difference..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2006, 08:44:19 PM »
and oh africans ya find in sindh are the most hospitable....funny....a dventerous folks around.....i've spent time with some in villages...and man we played some great jokes on folks from a near by village...ahh ;D

lets just say a LOT of dry ice....firecrackers...sp racklers and making some poor old imam think he ws being followed by the supernatural ws involved ;D

carpe` vaginum!

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2006, 08:51:53 PM »
so Toxie, what is Musharaf? is he well to do? or a bit of a vulgar twat

I notice that when you get a bunch of young pakis together here, you can almost bet on one of them trying to impress the others by saying 'yeah, my uncle is a general in the army', why do they say this?

Are army types respected, and thus the young punjabi wanker is trying to 'puff' himself up? or are the ranks of army head honchos usually comprised of punjabi slags?

Also, what would Ghandi have made of you folks?
rons acunt

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2006, 09:03:43 PM »

so Toxie, what is Musharaf? is he well to do? or a bit of a vulgar twat
   dunno about him...benazir bhutto ws a family friend...her hubby and my uncles used to party together....ahhh back when i ws untouchable ...hell because of those connects when i visited in 99 i didn't get asked a SINGLE fucking questions from karachi to dubai to hethrow to dulles...plain walked thru customs...but then because of those connects someone close died..and now his brother is head os anti terrorism task force in karachi...as for musharaf..he's..i dunno what the fuck he is and could care less..we have cut political ties

I notice that when you get a bunch of young pakis together here, you can almost bet on one of them trying to impress the others by saying 'yeah, my uncle is a general in the army', why do they say this?
  it means he has power..and can do whatever he can....TILL he talks to a memon or a sindhi...then he can continue talking crap but it wont mean shit...$ talks...esp in paki...the sindhis and esp memons (even though my last name is...its comlicated) wield power...but more like....you make a donation to a certain someone and then a certain someones son dosen't get into ANY school or cant find a friggin job till that certain someone ends up on the street till they conveniently disappear :)

Are army types respected, and thus the young punjabi wanker is trying to 'puff' himself up? or are the ranks of army head honchos usually comprised of punjabi slags?
  feared..not respected...but respected only till someone with more conects is present... :-\

Also, what would Ghandi have made of you folks?

ghandi is turning over and over relentlessly in his grave :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2006, 05:00:51 AM »
   dunno about him...benazir bhutto ws a family friend...her hubby and my uncles used to party together....ahhh back when i ws untouchable ...hell because of those connects when i visited in 99 i didn't get asked a SINGLE fucking questions from karachi to dubai to hethrow to dulles...plain walked thru customs...but then because of those connects someone close died..and now his brother is head os anti terrorism task force in karachi...as for musharaf..he's..i dunno what the f**k he is and could care less..we have cut political ties
  it means he has power..and can do whatever he can....TILL he talks to a memon or a sindhi...then he can continue talking crap but it wont mean shit...$ talks...esp in paki...the sindhis and esp memons (even though my last name is...its comlicated) wield power...but more like....you make a donation to a certain someone and then a certain someones son dosen't get into ANY school or cant find a friggin job till that certain someone ends up on the street till they conveniently disappear :)
  feared..not respected...but respected only till someone with more conects is present... :-\

ghandi is turning over and over relentlessly in his grave :-\

In regards to the 9-11:

How is it going from being upper class in Pakistan, to be looked upon as a stranger, an outcast, a possible terrorist, in USA?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Living in a climate of hate
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2006, 05:26:51 AM »
In regards to the 9-11:

How is it going from being upper class in Pakistan, to be looked upon as a stranger, an outcast, a possible terrorist, in USA?

YIP
Zack

Can't speak for Toxie, ...I'm sure he'll state his feelings on it, but as an immigrant myself well acquainted with many who have also immigrated, I have to say the general feeling is a combination of disbelief and contempt. Those who have typically voiced opposition are those who ...were it not for the fact that they were born there, would never even be considered good enough to gain entry to the country in the first place. It's also hard to respect a people with such an incredible amount of ignorance, combined with such an incredible amount of blind arrogance. The irony of it all.

Toxie's situation may be a bit different in that the ignorance, prejudice, and fear, imo, is no longer reserved to a traditional demographic, but appears to be more and more systemic throughout all socio-economic levels.

These YouTube clips might give you a good idea of what many are experiencing under the present climate.

Pt. 1 Patriot Act - Hate Crimes Made legal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYPslKZhlxs

Pt. 2 Patriot Act - Ethnic Cleansing Begins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F70ik-IWu_k

Pt. 3 Patriot Act - US citizen sentenced without evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRkja88zWRo

I think they are really worth viewing.
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2006, 05:53:10 AM »
Toxic likes to brag about being "upperclass", but most immigrants that come here from south asia are usually upper class, as most come from respectable famalies back home.

My father's family was of the kayastha hindu caste before he converted Islam, yet I don't brag as toxy does and to be honest I find his behavior kinda silly.

He claims Moghul blood, but he shows no signs of oriental features. The Moghul empire was founded by a Mongolian conquerer's grandson named Babur. You look at any wall paintings from the 18th century the Moghul rulers clearly have oriental features, which Toxy does not have.
Temur himself claimed descent from Genghis Khan, but is that something to brag about? Genghis Khan might've have 16 million descendants.  ::)