Author Topic: When you're talking to someone w/a booger in their nose....  (Read 1539 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
When you're talking to someone w/a booger in their nose....
« on: October 02, 2006, 11:08:23 AM »
or something in their teeth.....and you don't know them that well.....do you tell them?  If so, how?
R

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: When you're talking to someone w/a booger in their nose....
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 11:45:12 AM »
I have come right out and told people they had a snot hanging out. As long as no one else hears it.
The House that Ruth built

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 12:14:46 PM »
or something in their teeth.....and you don't know them that well.....do you tell them?  If so, how?
You gotta tell them.  Especially when the booger is a "whistler" flapping in and out with every breath.  lol 

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 12:18:19 PM »
LOL!
R

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 12:18:54 PM »
rofl!!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 12:51:04 PM »
The snot in the nose and spinach in the teeth syndrome is bad but what gets me is when you're talking to someone and they've got a little bit of white spittle on their lips. It's like a little ball that can change position from the top lip to the bottom lip or it can be stored in the corner of the lips.

This little white sphere of cured spittle drives me crazy and there's no good way of telling the offending party other than handing him/her a napkin.

Ok, rant off.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 12:52:15 PM »
It depends.  I remember about 8 years ago sitting in the office of someone who was higher up the food chain than me.  We were debating how to handle a problem.  He was wrong.   :)  Because he had about 20+ years experience on me, I had to let him wax ineloquent in his typical pompous manner.  During this rant he had a huge booger hanging on the hair of his nose.  Watching that booger helped me keep from getting upset.  Then it dropped out of his nose onto his desk.  He immediately picked it up, and flicked it onto the carpet.  It was all I could do to maintain my composure.  I've told this story often.   :)  

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 12:55:13 PM »
Tell them they "have a bat in the cave" and hand them a tissue.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 12:57:01 PM »
It depends.  I remember about 8 years ago sitting in the office of someone who was higher up the food chain than me.  We were debating how to handle a problem.  He was wrong.   :)  Because he had about 20+ years experience on me, I had to let him wax ineloquent in his typical pompous manner.  During this rant he had a huge booger hanging on the hair of his nose.  Watching that booger helped me keep from getting upset.  Then it dropped out of his nose onto his desk.  He immediately picked it up, and flicked it onto the carpet.  It was all I could do to maintain my composure.  I've told this story often.   :)  

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 12:58:37 PM »

Higher up the food chain? I bet he's the type of guy who forgets to wipe his ass after a dump on a regular base. Over here in The Netherlands at work/office it's not as hierarchic as in the USA. I would have told him straight away about his filthy habits.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 01:30:15 PM »

hahahahaha

The snot in the nose and spinach in the teeth syndrome is bad but what gets me is when you're talking to someone and they've got a little bit of white spittle on their lips. It's like a little ball that can change position from the top lip to the bottom lip or it can be stored in the corner of the lips.

This little white sphere of cured spittle drives me crazy and there's no good way of telling the offending party other than handing him/her a napkin.

Ok, rant off.

You might enjoy this thread effin :)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=90142.0
R

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 01:42:54 PM »
hahahahaha

You might enjoy this thread effin :)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=90142.0

Sorry Stella, didn't mean to steal your rant. It happens to my brother-in-law all the time. I don't know how my sister deals with it.