Author Topic: I'm glad Ronnie Coleman lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8856 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: I'm glad Ronnie lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2006, 06:39:41 AM »
I do agree...in all honesty. Remember when Ronnie was on Leno in 2001 maybe 2002? Leno asked him how he eats and what kind of foods he must eat to be a Mr. Olympia and Ronnie tells him, burgers, fries and pizza and whatever he wants to eat...

Jay Cutler speaks by NOT moving his upper lip and in one single monotone. Damn, I can't wait till Heath takes this fkn crown!

Hey Blockhead....that Uncle Tom stuff is messed up!  Anyway...we agree on something again.  Jay is up there with Yates...as far as personal persona goes.

Oh...Monica!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: I'm glad Ronnie Coleman lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2006, 07:01:41 AM »
NOYT4ME is the kind of mofo who is training CHEST and biceps tonite since it's MONDAY. I bet he starts his chest workout with Bench Presses. Hahahaha!

He is angry...can't you tell? He lives in OUR world and has all the disadvantages.

lol. Well i live in "your" world and im doing damn well for myself. Grew up better than most of "yall" lol.....Im what you might like to call 4th generation.....And when you come from such stock as myself you find that racisim is for the bottom feeders. Black? White? No ignorant fools its GREEN. Please holler at me when you make your first 100k.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2006, 07:07:35 AM »
Ronnie didn't just lost the Sandow to jay. He also lost his character along with it. I DONT GIVE A FCUK WHO HE THINK HE IS, A REAL CHAMP SHOWS RESPECT
Get Big, or Die Trying

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2006, 07:09:24 AM »

lol. Well i live in "your" world and im doing damn well for myself. Grew up better than most of "yall" lol.....Im what you might like to call 4th generation.....And when you come from such stock as myself you find that racisim is for the bottom feeders. Black? White? No ignorant fools its GREEN. Please holler at me when you make your first 100k.
hahahaha, you just owned yourself because Blockhead wasn't even talking to you but you were so upset and angry at the truth of that post that you had to try to make yourself look different.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2006, 07:19:22 AM »
Haney was a yawn fest.

Photos of Showstoppa:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2006, 07:26:37 AM »
you got to be shittin me. He is getting away with the perfect crime...Stealing from the NBA impersonating a Basketball player

I guess teams are desperate for big men.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2006, 07:30:02 AM »
Cockiness? Give examples. The man was far from Flex Wheeler or Shawn Ray cocky. Or even Arnold cocky, yet Arnold is gloried as a deity. And Ronnie had a work ethic that would make all three of them blush.

Just because he said someone is smoking crack, he is cocky, or says something to defend himself, he is cocky.
I guess the same standard will be applied to Jay Cutler.

No you guys were glad that he lost, because you were tired of him winning and you wanted change, admit it, stop grasping at straws and just say it.   

Now for those you who think Jay is the end all, be all... Ya'll smoking some serious crack ;D

Who hasn't used the smoking crack things? I know I have. Ronnie was just having some fun. He always seems to treat his fans good. Thats what counts in my book.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2006, 07:32:52 AM »
hahahaha, you just owned yourself because Blockhead wasn't even talking to you but you were so upset and angry at the truth of that post that you had to try to make yourself look different.
Tard...i know who he was talking to. Just as i respond to you when you are being racist with someone else. Now shut the fuck up before i slap the taste out of your mouth...oh wait then youll really be mad because you have been craving cum-a-la-mode for weeks. Little pictureless big internet tough guy.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2006, 07:34:15 AM »
Tard...i know who he was talking to. Just as i respond to you when you are being racist with someone else. Now shut the f**k up before i slap the taste out of your mouth...oh wait then youll really be mad because you have been craving cum-a-la-mode for weeks. Little pictureless big internet tough guy.
hahahahahaha, nuclear meltdown.....better yet a threats of violence meltdown, i just owned you to the point where you had to threaten me.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2006, 07:34:37 AM »

I agree. I always thought bodybuilding was a sport that it didn't matter what a mans complexion was. I mean white guys could think Robby Robinson was the best and a black guy could admire Arnold. Didn't matter what the color of your skin was. I think for most fans that holds true.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2006, 07:36:24 AM »
hahahahahaha, nuclear meltdown.....better yet a threats of violence meltdown, i just owned you to the point where you had to threaten me.
No myboy you were OWNED....lol

To easy Drill sergant.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2006, 07:37:31 AM »
Tard...i know who he was talking to. Just as i respond to you when you are being racist with someone else. Now shut the f**k up before i slap the taste out of your mouth...oh wait then youll really be mad because you have been craving cum-a-la-mode for weeks. Little pictureless big internet tough guy.

people with "big" in there handle are usually small, do you even work out "big" mal.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2006, 07:54:01 AM »
haha all blacks melts down over Ronnie defeat  :D

Next year, it's gonna be Victor!
Q

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2006, 08:04:42 AM »
people with "big" in there handle are usually small, do you even work out "big" mal.
yeah i work out. I used big mal since i was 165. Just sounds cool to me.  ;)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2006, 10:35:58 AM »
Galactic MELTDOWN!!!

sarcasm is so in this guys head...
?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2006, 10:47:08 AM »
This thread blows.
Whenever (some) of you guys start with the racist BS (on both sides), you sound like ignorant backwards kids.  I know some here post just to be funny or get a rise out of people, but the race insulting bullshit is old.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2006, 10:49:02 AM »
This thread blows.
Whenever (some) of you guys start with the racist BS (on both sides), you sound like ignorant backwards kids.  I know some here post just to be funny or get a rise out of people, but the race insulting bullshit is old.
Meltdown.

Mayhem is always looking for new people to register with them...perhaps, MD forums?
?

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
  • THE REAL NI66A NOT THE FAKE NI66A!!!!
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2006, 10:49:22 AM »
hahaha your angry arent you, are you angry because your such a pussy and you type in capital's to try and sound tough but really your just a little pussy, hahahaha i bet your mad now arent you, you pussy.
NEVER ANGRY SON!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2006, 10:50:21 AM »
Cockiness? Give examples. The man was far from Flex Wheeler or Shawn Ray cocky. Or even Arnold cocky, yet Arnold is gloried as a deity. And Ronnie had a work ethic that would make all three of them blush.

Just because he said someone is smoking crack, he is cocky, or says something to defend himself, he is cocky.
I guess the same standard will be applied to Jay Cutler.

No you guys were glad that he lost, because you were tired of him winning and you wanted change, admit it, stop grasping at straws and just say it.   

Now for those you who think Jay is the end all, be all... Ya'll smoking some serious crack ;D
PREACH!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2006, 10:54:39 AM »
NOYT4ME is the kind of mofo who is training CHEST and biceps tonite since it's MONDAY. I bet he starts his chest workout with Bench Presses. Hahahaha!

He is angry...can't you tell? He lives in OUR world and has all the disadvantages.
YOU HAVE SOME WEAK COMBACKS SON!  YOU AND SARCASM JUST NEED TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND YOUR LIVES WILL BE BETTER!!!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2006, 10:57:12 AM »
YOU HAVE SOME WEAK COMBACKS SON!  YOU AND SARCASM JUST NEED TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND YOUR LIVES WILL BE BETTER!!!!!

haha thats some nice pictures youve got on your hard drive :-[ massive self pwnage.
8) B.B.C. 8)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2006, 11:00:26 AM »
Meltdown?  Another childish (and inappropriate in analyzing my post) comment.
No, its a very reasonable logical post....but I suppose the kind of people who post such bullshit would not understand their own stupidity.  Still, I feel an obligation to speak up against ignorance and insulting people.

By continuing the stupid racial comments, it fuels old fires, and makes you look ignorant.  So, I am in essence trying to help you.  Find something else to joke about.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2006, 11:00:47 AM »
haha thats some nice pictures youve got on your hard drive :-[ massive self pwnage.
You saving these pics??Please accept the help the I'm extending to you...

We'll send you out to homo's anonymous meeting's...  

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2006, 11:03:21 AM »
You saving these pics??Please accept the help the I'm extending to you...

We'll send you out to homo's anonymous meeting's...  

dude your called "big worm" you must fantasize all day about dicks, you even named yourself after one.

Lets wrap this up i dont want to converse with a homo such as yourself.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2006, 11:06:39 AM »
dude your called "big worm" you must fantasize all day about dicks, you even named yourself after one.

Lets wrap this up i dont want to converse with a homo such as yourself.
A worm is a dick!????  You have cock on the brain!???? 

Fuckin fags..just won't let up..? Just remember "quoting pics of fags..is not masculine" !

Then you want to call people fags..?????