Author Topic: Quote from Shawn Ray and Milos about the placings at the O  (Read 4748 times)

body88

Quote from Shawn Ray and Milos about the placings at the O
« on: October 02, 2006, 02:22:06 PM »
Yep! Shawn tells it like it is.

I felt the show was scored and Judged fairly.
I saw the Prejudging and the top 6 were in the same order I saw on Friday Night. ;)

From Milos

Official opinion is the same as I personally told Ronnie and Jay:

Jay DESERVED the victory....and I announced that already on Friday to many people that asked me for my opinion...

body88

Re: Quote from Shawn Ray about the placings at the O
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 02:36:16 PM »
bump

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 02:38:43 PM »
what does Shawn know about bodybuilding any more?  He was wrong about Lee, King...and more

Vyotech is using pictures of him from 10 years about...umm..hello? your product was created 3 years. I don't think he ever used your product
Here comes the money shot

body88

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 02:40:19 PM »
what does Shawn know about bodybuilding any more?  He was wrong about Lee, King...and more

Vyotech is using pictures of him from 10 years about...umm..hello? your product was created 3 years. I don't think he ever used your product

Haha what  does shawn know about bodybuilding? Fu*king classic! Love him or hate him he knows more than most all about bodybuilding. This is a guy who went through (in manys eyes) bullshit placings.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 03:03:33 PM »
I never said I knew anything but I do have Beach Front Property in New Orleans I'd like to sell you ;D

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 03:17:43 PM »
I never said I knew anything but I do have Beach Front Property in New Orleans I'd like to sell you ;D

There IS beach front property in New Orleans.... Its called Ponchartrain Beach!  I hope you weren't trying to use the " I have beach front property in Arizona" line to insinuate there was no beach in New Orleans?

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 03:36:27 PM »

Actually...beach front property would be in Gulfport...not NOLA...which has engineering problems...not wave problems or surge...as you would say.
Oh...Monica!

body88

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 03:36:55 PM »
haha

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 04:04:41 PM »
There IS beach front property in New Orleans.... Its called Ponchartrain Beach!  I hope you weren't trying to use the " I have beach front property in Arizona" line to insinuate there was no beach in New Orleans?

And there's also beach front property in Arizona, Lake Powell. As well as Florida where the joke actually stems from.....But the idea is that the actual beach being sold, is more swamp land, or just not a good beach like a beach in Hawaii.

body88

Re: Quote from Shawn Ray and Milos about the placings at the O
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 04:31:11 PM »
 ;D

Official opinion is the same as I personally told Ronnie and Jay:

Jay DESERVED the victory....and I announced that already on Friday to many people that asked me for my opinion...

Wow weird? Why do hulkster and co aviod these type threads? Must be some kind of a fix!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 04:34:38 PM »
Shawn would you sell to Milos??????.I meant the beach front property.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 04:37:21 PM »
Shawn would of won this year if he wasn't such a chicken.
just push some weight!

Billy Knockout!

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 05:07:57 PM »
That's not cool Shawn. :-\

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 06:00:02 PM »
what does Shawn know about bodybuilding any more? 
Let's see... 
1988 13th Place
1990 3rd Place
1991 5th Place
1992 4th Place
1993 3rd Place
1994 2nd Place
1995 4th Place
1996 2nd Place
1997 3rd Place
1998 5th Place
1999 5th Place
2000 4th Place
2001 4th Place

Just a guess, but I think he knows more than you.

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 06:10:06 PM »
Let's see... 
1988 13th Place
1990 3rd Place
1991 5th Place
1992 4th Place
1993 3rd Place
1994 2nd Place
1995 4th Place
1996 2nd Place
1997 3rd Place
1998 5th Place
1999 5th Place
2000 4th Place
2001 4th Place

Just a guess, but I think he knows more than you.

DAMN Right, Shawn is like Bo, "he knows!"  Stop haten the Legend!

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 06:11:56 PM »
Doesn't mean shit.  This reminds me of some dumb meathead who thinks he knows more about personal training than I do because he's bigger which is only because he's juiced to the gills anyway.  You would be better off talking to a geek like me who can at least tell you what the difference between the gastrocnemius and soleus is.

Jay has nothing on this:

Dude, where you even at the contest?  Ronnie did have anything on Jay.  When he hit the lights out back shot, the lights stayed on and the lats giggled like jello, not to mention he had very little definition in his legs.

body88

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 06:25:44 PM »
Doesn't mean shit.  This reminds me of some dumb meathead who thinks he knows more about personal training than I do because he's bigger which is only because he's juiced to the gills anyway.  You would be better off talking to a geek like me who can at least tell you what the difference between the gastrocnemius and soleus is.

Jay has nothing on this:

Ha ha Matt C are you one of the greatest bodybuilders ever knows nothing about bodybuilding? Are you mad because he shoots the insults right back at all the people who insult him. You just cannot accept it bro. Are your video reviews truly unbiased? Who would you like to confirm Jays win. The countless pros that have are not enough? Maybe Arnold will do it for you?

It is not the same as the anaology you mentioned. Sean was one of the best at this sport. Spent years around all the people you write about. Spent time with all the top officals and competitors you claim fixed the show. Had shitty things happen to him on stage. Got screwed by judges, and was one of the best at the sport you are obsessed with. Matt you are some kid behind a computer. No offense bro. Shawn may be an asshole. All bullshit aside the guy calls it like he sees it. Same with milos. You werent even at the Olympia for christs sakes. I guess milos knows shit also. same thing with your boy Dugdale. Oh and health also. Must know nothing about the sport.

He knows these people. You dont know a single one of them. Ronnie was not "destroyed" by Jay. Ronnie was off and he payed the price. Jay looked good and deserved to win.

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 06:29:28 PM »
The hardness in Ronnie's torso and the size in his arms dominated Jay more than anything of Jay dominated Ronnie.  Jay did have points on Ronnie though, but not by as much of a margin as the aforementioned.

Like I ask were you at the contest?  Because if you were you would have seen that Ronnie's chest was soft, jiggly.

body88

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 06:30:46 PM »
Like I ask were you at the contest?  Because if you were you would have seen that Ronnie's chest was soft, jiggly.

Of course he wasent.

body88

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 06:42:58 PM »
body88 - you fail to see my point.  Shawn being a seasoned veteran of bodybuilding doesn't mean he knows more about bodybuilding than I do.  Dexter has been bodybuilding for years and I would still be a superior poser than he could ever be if I stepped on stage.  I also know more than the sweeping majority of pros when it comes to the science of nutrition and exercise physiology.

Just because I have a degree in psychology for instance doesn't mean that I know how to relate to people better than someone who doesn't have that experience.

Now, I will say this regarding Shawn: he has always been a very objective and reliable speaker when it comes to bodybuilding so for him to say Jay was better than Ronnie makes me call into question what he is seeing that I did not.  Maybe being at the show would have given me a different perspective.  Judging from pictures and videos I currently do not agree with Shawn.

I did see your point. He cannot look at a picture and know more about it than you can since he was a great bodybuilder.

He can however make a call on a show that he attended and saw up close. He can also make the call on speculation of a fix better than you could ever. Shawn knows the people responsible for a so called fix personally. Shawn has been a victim of a fix in many peoples minds. Why would he not call this one?

I have never once questioned your intelligence. You are very smart and well spoken. Much more so than I am. I do however feel you being such a big Ronnie fan has effected your statements. Some of them are not of there usual intelligent, unbiased nature.

Nothing personal bro.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 06:47:47 PM »
body88 - you fail to see my point.  Shawn being a seasoned veteran of bodybuilding doesn't mean he knows more about bodybuilding than I do.  Dexter has been bodybuilding for years and I would still be a superior poser than he could ever be if I stepped on stage.  I also know more than the sweeping majority of pros when it comes to the science of nutrition and exercise physiology.

Just because I have a degree in psychology for instance doesn't mean that I know how to relate to people better than someone who doesn't have that experience.

Now, I will say this regarding Shawn: he has always been a very objective and reliable speaker when it comes to bodybuilding so for him to say Jay was better than Ronnie makes me call into question what he is seeing that I did not.  Maybe being at the show would have given me a different perspective.  Judging from pictures and videos I currently do not agree with Shawn.

Kid we seen your pics and you are one of the smallest naturals I have ever seen. Shawn was twice your size when he was natural. I see you always like to jump on the "Oh hes juiced up, thats why he looks better than me". Wake up dude

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 06:49:13 PM »
Oh yeah I think Ron won the show

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 06:50:18 PM »
What the hell are you talking about lol? You got the wrong guy pal. I dont compete nor ever wish to. I weigh like 200 lbs. When have I ever said I was large or wanted to be the size of a bodybuilder lol!

Is your name Matt C? Thats the person I was talking too

body88

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2006, 06:51:14 PM »
Is your name Matt C? Thats the person I was talking too

Nevermind sgt d.... I thought that was to me. I saw the body88 at the top. My bad.

Doublemonk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2006, 06:54:25 PM »
Okay Jay was the deserved winner. But with almost perfect score and no one getting close??