Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 27, 2014, 06:17:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The World's Greatest Natural Bodybuilder??  (Read 16973 times)
legbreaker
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2006, 11:31:45 AM »

you contradict yourself by saying, "I will not judge anyone that has gyno (EXCEPT RONNIE AND JOHNNY) because you KNOW they are using stuff.  When did Ronnie or Johnny tell you they were using stuff?  Obviously they are, but what I'm saying is if you know they are how do you know this guy is not?  You don't know, it's pure speculation. 
Report to moderator   Logged
bigandbrolic
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2006, 12:32:33 PM »

because he was my training partner for 4 years before i moved to los angeles.  training partners usually communicate on the supplements they are using.  when you train as hard as we did most people would assume that we were juicing but it was just a matter of pushing each other beyond their limits. he was and is the best training partner i've ever had. 

my intensions of stating johnny and ronnie was not judgemental, i was just stating the obvious to being on top of the ifbb in which no drug free athlete can accopmplish these days.  maybe the word juge was wrongfully placed but it is fact.

to look like that and be in your mid forties is an accomplisment of it self.

I am a grown ass man
legbreaker
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2006, 12:58:40 PM »

The guy has a terrific physique, no doubt.  More and more in BB we are seeing physiques that simply get better and better.  When I was 18 competing in mens shows the norm was 23 or so to turn pro...it obviously isn't like that anymore.  Hey if he is natural, and wishes to compete in natural shows then he should get the gyno fixed, regardless.  Wth gyno like that I'm not the first one to bring it up, believe me. 
Rougestan
Getbig I

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2010, 01:31:45 AM »

i would say frank zane  Wink he's natural all the way 

Train Big Grow Big..
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!