Author Topic: Pics of Matt C.  (Read 91410 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Pics of Matt C.
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2006, 07:49:55 AM »
no offense man but Matt looks bigger than you, why would you be giving him advice?

Well Steevios actually competed for one. Second they look about the same size to me.
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2006, 08:00:29 AM »
Matt is stronger than guys twice his size!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L

Stavios

« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2006, 03:58:44 PM »
no offense man but Matt looks bigger than you, why would you be giving him advice?

not really I am about Matt's size

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #103 on: October 31, 2006, 11:49:16 AM »
not really I am about Matt's size

The pictures posted of you were shredded right?  Remember I am 29% body fat so will have a long way to go to get to that point.

Here a couple of more pics.  Remember what Arnold said to Franco: "If you don't have it - don't hit it.  Don't hit it."  :-\

I've given it some thought and I think a good goal would be around 200 pounds but in better condition.  It would take time, but I think it would be possible without drugs.

Here is a clip of me using 315 on the flat bench for three reps (I consider the last one to be mine because assistance was minimal).  I'm changing things up in my chest routine though since I don't have one.  Maybe in time I get get the mass in my chest I'm looking for.  No way should a person benching over 300 not have a chest.

Bodybuilding Pro.com

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2006, 11:51:12 AM »
Here is the monstah!
just push some weight!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #105 on: October 31, 2006, 01:11:30 PM »
Looking STACKED matt!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2006, 10:55:56 AM »
next time say something to the camera matt

E
E

Stavios

« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2006, 06:30:27 PM »
looking great in those pics MAtt !
you beat me overall cause your muscle are way rounder than mine and you have a better structure

but hey I don't think I looked that bad in my picture since I was 17  :)

I have around 15-20 pounds more muscle now, I was about 175lbs in that picture

I'll try to post a new pics of  me soon, but I don't have a camera so I have to ask a friend of mine to take the pic so maybe this week I'll have a pic or 2 to own alexxx once again  ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2006, 06:32:50 PM »
looking great in those pics MAtt !
you beat me overall cause your muscle are way rounder than mine and you have a better structure

but hey I don't think I looked that bad in my picture since I was 17  :)

I have around 15-20 pounds more muscle now, I was about 175lbs in that picture

I'll try to post a new pics of  me soon, but I don't have a camera so I have to ask a friend of mine to take the pic so maybe this week I'll have a pic or 2 to own alexxx once again  ;D

Come posedown against me if you dare!
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2006, 06:33:22 PM »
I think your chest looks in proportion with everything in that side chest matt

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2006, 05:04:09 AM »
The pictures posted of you were shredded right?  Remember I am 29% body fat so will have a long way to go to get to that point.

Here a couple of more pics.  Remember what Arnold said to Franco: "If you don't have it - don't hit it.  Don't hit it."  :-\

I've given it some thought and I think a good goal would be around 200 pounds but in better condition.  It would take time, but I think it would be possible without drugs.

Here is a clip of me using 315 on the flat bench for three reps (I consider the last one to be mine because assistance was minimal).  I'm changing things up in my chest routine though since I don't have one.  Maybe in time I get get the mass in my chest I'm looking for.  No way should a person benching over 300 not have a chest.

Basically Matt if you do the opposite of everything TA tells you, you'll be fine. I would guess your BF at about 13%ish. One thing, you might want to widen your bench grip a little and start blasting your rear delts on back day. Your front delts are really starting to over power your build. Overall you look to be in great shape and good strength.
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2007, 10:36:19 PM »
youll never get your pecs thicker this way,,
reduce weight,,you dont need to bench at your size 315lb,,225-275 will grow your chest if done right 8 reps a set,,
dont lower the bar and bounce it off chest back up,,do it smooth and almost to a touch but not quite,,
eliminate delt work outs
use the incline bench and not the flat bench for your chest,,2 plates each side will do the trick,,

your upper torso looks like it belong on 18 year old while your arms and delts look like they belong on a guy that train for quite some time,,your problem is the over powering of your delts and arms,,

your body fat is 12% and in the picture it gives the illusion of 10% due to lighting

dont let the arms do the chest work,,feel the pecs working and reduce the weight,,i bench 315-405  and im 290+,,you dont need heavy weights to grow thick pecs

good lcuk
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 09, 2007, 01:12:08 AM »
gh15 - thanks!!

I can't say for certain you who are or if you are even a real professional bodybuilder, but I can say for certain you know your stuff when it comes to bodybuilding.  Also I don't feel the need to dumb down my language when I speak to you and I feel that I can articulate myself in the most complicated manner possible if it was needed to get my point across and that you would understand.  There are very few pros who I can relate you to in terms of intelligence other than Nasser, but I am impressed.  ;)  Hopefully you'll be at the Arnold.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #113 on: February 09, 2007, 05:54:40 AM »
Matt your looking real good..... any updated pics?? hows the progress

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #114 on: February 09, 2007, 04:55:16 PM »
gh15 - thanks!!

I can't say for certain you who are or if you are even a real professional bodybuilder, but I can say for certain you know your stuff when it comes to bodybuilding.  Also I don't feel the need to dumb down my language when I speak to you and I feel that I can articulate myself in the most complicated manner possible if it was needed to get my point across and that you would understand.  There are very few pros who I can relate you to in terms of intelligence other than Nasser, but I am impressed.  ;)  Hopefully you'll be at the Arnold.  :)

Adonix = correct.

You must lose 250 pounds. Then you will be ripped.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: February 09, 2007, 10:18:32 PM »
Matt, for someone who deadlifts 450+, where are your traps?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #116 on: February 10, 2007, 12:52:49 PM »
gh15 - thanks!!

another thing,,from the pictures i see inorder to be at 6-8% bodyfat which is considered ripped you need to lose 20-30lb,,

for the natural lifter,,,and mark it in your head my friends,, every 5lb lost is ~ 1% bf deduction,,

you are at 11-12% in those pictures,,you need to lose 20lb NATURALLY to be 7-8%,,on hormones cut it in half,,

for example,,,if you needed to lose 4-6% bf,,,naturally it would cost you 20-30lb,,,while on hormones it would cost you  10-15lb,,

so,,,naturally you will be 165-170lb at 6-7%,,,while on cutting hormones you will be 180-185lb at 6-7%,,

in both cases a physiqe can look phenominal if its ripped and balanced
fallen angel

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2007, 01:21:42 AM »
Looking good, Matt. Work on your back more.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2007, 02:15:22 AM »
  All Drugs.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2007, 12:01:00 PM »
Matt your looking real good..... any updated pics?? hows the progress

Coming soon.  I just started getting back into it this week and things went fairly well everything considered.  I should have no problem getting my bench back up to 315 for reps and a one rep max deadlift of 450+ again.  I look forward to it!  I think that now at 25 my metabolism is starting to slow down but so far only in a good way - I'm able to preserve more muscle during breaks.  I have some goals for 2007 and I'll start posting my progress again.  I may start using Gaspari's SIZEON creatine.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2007, 07:35:15 PM »
Matt, do you plan to compete someday?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2007, 05:04:35 PM »
Matt, do you plan to compete someday?

Probably not, just trying to be as muscular as strong as I can be...naturally for now, maybe throw in some gear later on.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

AVBG

« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2007, 05:12:29 PM »
Probably not, just trying to be as muscular as strong as I can be...naturally for now, maybe throw in some gear later on.  :)

Hey Matt, I met Shawn and some of the guys from GMV this weekend. They said to say hello. :)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2007, 06:20:12 AM »
Coming soon.  I just started getting back into it this week and things went fairly well everything considered.  I should have no problem getting my bench back up to 315 for reps and a one rep max deadlift of 450+ again.  I look forward to it!  I think that now at 25 my metabolism is starting to slow down but so far only in a good way - I'm able to preserve more muscle during breaks.  I have some goals for 2007 and I'll start posting my progress again.  I may start using Gaspari's SIZEON creatine.

cool, good luck Matt

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2007, 04:59:53 PM »
New pictures as of today (cold).

How can I get rid of that acne on my back?  ???  I have had it since the age of 18 and starting today I'm washing my back with a loofah rather than just washing the top of my back with soap and letting it drip down as somebody recommended.  Does anyone have a more efficient solution?  I think it looks gross and I don't want any permanent skin damage due to acne.

I am 180 right now and starting Gaspari SIZEON and SuperPump250 and hoping to get back to 200 in the same condition I'm in now with that and muscle memory.  My bench today was 225 for 12 after doing 135 for 20 and 185 for 15.
Bodybuilding Pro.com