Author Topic: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!  (Read 50238 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2006, 06:15:39 AM »
with all of your talk you still came in 2nd.  You were second best, what does say about your genetics and training methods?

I will clearly surpass Whateva.  He is in his mid to late 30s and is 5`9 168.  His growth is near its end.  I have A LOT more to do.

:)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2006, 06:42:43 AM »
My arms are a fairly cut 19.5 in this pic and Iv'e never taken steroids in my life. I did take M1t for exactly 3 weeks years ago, gained some water weight and got itchy nipples so I stopped. Some light PH use  is not responsible for my mass, I consider myself natural and I weigh 245. If I dropped 30 lbs. i would be ripped to shreds at 210-215 because I'm not fat now  I know, I know, Adonis........ I'm obese ::). Obese people always have deeply separated delts, bi's and tri's  ::) ::) While I know Iv'e been blessed genetically I don't consider myself some sort of muscle freak, I know a couple of other people that are my size. One of my best friends in HS was a guy named Barry. I swear to god he looked like lou ferrigno at 16 years old,no shit. He made me look puny. Thick traps, massive pecs and arms WITH ABS. He was pushing 200 as a fvcking kid. Unfortunately he literally went insane so he never realized his ridiculous potential

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O

Again with the Imaginary High School football player.

Starting to see a common trend.  hahhahhahahahahah

YOU ARE OBESE!
You WILL NOT take a picture with your shirt off. 

You are easily in the 30Percent or 40 percent bodyfat range.   

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2006, 06:49:36 AM »
Me at 245 lbs.

Adonis at 240+

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2006, 06:52:11 AM »
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Again with the Imaginary High School football player.

Starting to see a common trend.  hahhahhahahahahah

YOU ARE OBESE!
You WILL NOT take a picture with your shirt off. 

You are easily in the 30Percent or 40 percent bodyfat range.   

The only thing "imaginary" is your muscle mass.

How about a pic of you without ridiculously stark overhead lighting that exxagerates your size puny.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2006, 06:52:51 AM »
The only thing "imaginary" is your muscle mass.

How about a pic of you without ridiculously stark overhead lighting that exxagerates your size puny.

hahhaah And from that pic you can clearly see my arm is BIGGER and LEANER than yours.

hahhahhah

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2006, 06:55:56 AM »
hahhaah And from that pic you can clearly see my arm is BIGGER and LEANER than yours.

hahhahhah

hahahahahahahahahahahaah aha you are fvcking funny. From that pic you can clearly see that my ARM is bigger and leaner than your LEG.

I think your Gravity suit is cutting off the circulation to your brain ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2006, 07:08:32 AM »

hahahahahahahahahahahaah aha you are fvcking funny. From that pic you can clearly see that my ARM is bigger and leaner than your LEG.

I think your Gravity suit is cutting off the circulation to your brain ;)

You are too embarrased by your fat body to even take a pic with your shirt off.

I am sure my arm is bigger and leaner than your pic.

Your shoulders are tiny as well with no striations.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 05, 2006, 07:23:16 AM »
You are too embarrased by your fat body to even take a pic with your shirt off.

I am sure my arm is bigger and leaner than your pic.

Your shoulders are tiny as well with no striations.

I don't have to take any more pics. The ONE PIC that i took will own your emaciated, misshapen joke of a body for all eternity. You will never be that big and muscular ever, not one day in your entire life. Hahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahaha ahahaha i am the biggest natural.  "legendary" kneecaps, hips and elbows hahahahahahahaahahahahaa

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2006, 07:27:40 AM »
I don't have to take any more pics. The ONE PIC that i took will own your emaciated, misshapen joke of a body for all eternity. You will never be that big and muscular ever, not one day in your entire life. Hahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahaha ahahaha i am the biggest natural.  "legendary" kneecaps, hips and elbows hahahahahahahaahahahahaa

You are melting down because as you sit at your computer, your gut is spilling over the waistband on your stretchy pants.   You can clearly see that you are 30-40 percent bodyfat in that picture.  You have NEVER been lean.  EVER.
I love it.  See you in the bantamweights when you diet down, captain. hahhah

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 05, 2006, 07:34:49 AM »
You are melting down because as you sit at your computer, your gut is spilling over the waistband on your stretchy pants.   You can clearly see that you are 30-40 percent bodyfat in that picture.  You have NEVER been lean.  EVER.
I love it.  See you in the bantamweights when you diet down, captain. hahhah

Hhaahahahaahahahaahahaha ha you are a jealous cock that knows he is defeated. I am amost as lean as you in that pic. If i dieted....not even dieted just watched what I ate, i would be just as lean as you WERE in those pics at 210+. Because I have great genetics for bodybuilding and you have great genetics for chess

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2006, 07:40:52 AM »
Hhaahahahaahahahaahahahaha you are a jealous cock that knows he is defeated. I am amost as lean as you in that pic. If i dieted....not even dieted just watched what I ate, i would be just as lean as you WERE in those pics at 210+. Because I have great genetics for bodybuilding and you have great genetics for chess

If you have such "Great Gentetics" why don`t you post a picture with your shirt off....Oh thats right...You can`t....You are 36 percent bodyfat and more.

Trust me, its easy to tell.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: October 05, 2006, 07:46:50 AM »
Ok three things....to answer someone's question Adonis says he is 5'11" so the thread doesn't really apply to him.

2) There is no way in hell that the muscle mania guy weighs 211 if he is 5'8".

3) Nobody should disagree with GH15 again unless they can provide a pic of a natural under 5'10 that weighs over 200lbs at 5% BF.  I don't think you can find anyone at even 190lbs meeting those criteria.  If they exist it shouldn't be that hard to find...just use the power of teh intrawebs

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 05, 2006, 07:50:01 AM »
If you have such "Great Gentetics" why don`t you post a picture with your shirt off....Oh thats right...You can`t....You are 36 percent bodyfat and more.

Trust me, its easy to tell.

Why should I? i know i am a muscular freak and you are a little twerp with no muscle. the pic i posted is ample evidence of that, as EVERYONE ELSE here seems to think, except your gimmicks.

I hate to break it to you skinny, but what you did is nothing special, you couldn't even win a bbing contest that YOU were the only one who took it seriously. Whateva rolled out of bed, put on a wig and smoked you. After you lived and breathed this thing for months. you suck at bodybuilding ahahahahahahahahahahahah aha If I had your genetics i would hang myself.

Also why do you try so hard to create an aura of mystery around yourself? You are a skinny douche who thinks he's special......end of mystery.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: October 05, 2006, 07:53:13 AM »
Why should I? i know i am a muscular freak and you are a little twerp with no muscle. the pic i posted is ample evidence of that, as EVERYONE ELSE here seems to think, except your gimmicks.

I hate to break it to you skinny, but what you did is nothing special, you couldn't even win a bbing contest that YOU were the only one who took it seriously. Whateva rolled out of bed, put on a wig and smoked you. After you lived and breathed this thing for months. you suck at bodybuilding ahahahahahahahahahahahah aha If I had your genetics i would hang myself.

Also why do you try so hard to create an aura of mystery around yourself? You are a skinny douche who thinks he's special......end of mystery.

Just to be clear...your arm is tiny for a 245lbs dude.  It looks like a toothpick sticking out of a potato

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2006, 07:55:41 AM »
Just to be clear...your arm is tiny for a 245lbs dude.  It looks like a toothpick sticking out of a potato

Yup a 19.5 inch toothpick ::)  my arms are perfect. sick biceps peak and crazy horseshoe. What's great is I DON'T EVEN TRAIN THEM.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2006, 07:57:51 AM »
Ok three things....to answer someone's question Adonis says he is 5'11" so the thread doesn't really apply to him.

3) Nobody should disagree with GH15 again unless they can provide a pic of a natural under 5'10 that weighs over 200lbs at 5% BF.  I don't think you can find anyone at even 190lbs meeting those criteria.  If they exist it shouldn't be that hard to find...just use the power of teh intrawebs

Actually I am 5`10-5`11.

At one doctors office though they told me 69 inches but that was a few years ago and could have grown an inch.

Jezebelle has measured me at 5`10.5 and 5`11 at home though

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2006, 08:02:23 AM »

Whateva is 5`9 and 167 lbs and was dieting for a show.

Do you think you can beat Whateva?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2006, 08:04:37 AM »

EXACTLY.

All this talk of this imaginary high school football team where everyone is ripped to the bone and over 200 lbs...hahhahhahah  Why does it occur only in High School, why not after High School?  Where is this magical High School?

LOLOOLOLOL.

NOBODY CAN POST A PICTURE OR FIND SOMEONE THAT MEETS THAT CRITERIA.....ITs hillarious.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2006, 08:05:04 AM »
Whateva is 5`9 and 167 lbs and was dieting for a show.

Do you think you can beat Whateva?

Easily. i am the best

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2006, 08:06:56 AM »
Easily. i am the best

So you can beat a 5`9 167 lbs Whateva?

Is that what you are saying?

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: October 05, 2006, 08:11:07 AM »
Naturals over 200 lb at 5 ft 10 or below are as rare as hen's teeth.I am talking about true naturals here not 1 year drug free I can pass a polygraph types.The nearest Brit to that is probably Alun Davies whose about 190 lbs at 5' 6" but that's in PROPER contest condition.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: October 05, 2006, 08:13:22 AM »
Rob Hope - a great example of looking a lot bigger than you weigh-natural bodybuilding is all about the illusion of looking big onstage.Here's Rob 5 weeks out 173 lbs at 5'5-6?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 05, 2006, 08:16:42 AM »
So you can beat a 5`9 167 lbs Whateva?

Is that what you are saying?

I'm not worried about the Mr. Getbig contestants or whether i can beat them or not. To be perfectly honest....i turn 40 in 9 months and i am considering going "on" and doing some masters stuff. If i compete my plans are try and do it at a high level. I think I have the genetics to do well, but it all depends on how well I respond to the supps.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #123 on: October 05, 2006, 08:22:07 AM »
***ALL THE WEIGHTS IM TALKING ABOUT ARE FOR GUYS AT THE HEIGHT OF 5'10 OR LESS. ADD 7 POUNDS PER EXTRA INCH OF HEIGHT ABOVE 5'10.

,,,ADONIS, IF YOUNG ENOUGH, CAN STILL ADD NATURALLY ANOTHER 10-15LB OF LEAN MUSCLE TO HIS FRAME,,,WHICH WILL PUT HIM AT 180LB MARK AT 5-6% NATURALLY. A PERSON AT 5'9 WHO CAN GET NATURALLY TO THOSE NUMBERS (NATURALLY NOT CLEAN!)  SHOULD CONSIDER HIMSELF  QUITE LUCKY. (I CONSIDER M1T A DRUG BY THE WAY)

GH15.....I am FAr from any genetic beast.....but I was 4 - 5% here and weighed 192.....as far as the "knowing guys".....I do know TWO of them.  Rick Silverman (who is taller than me).....I think he competed at a little over 200 (lifetime drug free)....and my friend scott (never competes....but is 5 - 6%...at around 190 - 195.. and is just about 5' 10...and NO I WILL NOT GO HOMO AND ASK TO TAKE A PIC OF HIM).....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 05, 2006, 08:22:31 AM »
I'm not worried about the Mr. Getbig contestants or whether i can beat them or not. To be perfectly honest....i turn 40 in 9 months and i am considering going "on" and doing some masters stuff. If i compete my plans are try and do it at a high level. I think I have the genetics to do well, but it all depends on how well I respond to the supps.

So you are admitting that someone who is 5`9 167 lbs is capable of beating you and looking better.

Makes you feel bad about yourself, doesn`t it.....You are wrapped up in being "Big Groink" when in reality you have mistaken a lot of fat for muscle.

Its ok. Most people do this.