Author Topic: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!  (Read 50223 times)

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2006, 08:27:21 AM »
Too many people seem obsessed with numbers-220 lb bodyweight,400 lb bench etc. All that matters is what you look like onstage not how much you weigh or can lift ::) Also almost everyone underestimates how much weight they need to lose to get in proper contest condition which does not mean abs showing and a few striations in the chest!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #126 on: October 05, 2006, 08:31:00 AM »
So you are admitting that someone who is 5`9 167 lbs is capable of beating you and looking better.

Makes you feel bad about yourself, doesn`t it.....You are wrapped up in being "Big Groink" when in reality you have mistaken a lot of fat for muscle.

Its ok. Most people do this. 

My muscle is real, yours is lighting. Hope this helps.

I am going to send some full body pics of myself to Dante to get his assesment of my potential for masters comp.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #127 on: October 05, 2006, 08:32:50 AM »

GH15.....I am FAr from any genetic beast.....but I was 4 - 5% here and weighed 192.....as far as the "knowing guys".....I do know TWO of them.  Rick Silverman (who is taller than me).....I think he competed at a little over 200 (lifetime drug free)....and my friend scott (never competes....but is 5 - 6%...at around 190 - 195.. and is just about 5' 10...and NO I WILL NOT GO HOMO AND ASK TO TAKE A PIC OF HIM).....

Curt,

According to RICK he competes at 190-200 not over.

There is a big section about it on his Website.

http://www.ricksilverman.com/bodyshop.html

After a little over three years into my bodybuilding "career", I had gained a maximum of 60 pounds, without the use of anabolic steroids. My competition weight remains around 195 to 200 pounds, but the overall quality seems to improve with time. I'm a little thicker around the waist in the off-season--up to a 32 inch waist from 31 inches--but I guess that comes with the terrain. At competition time, I still shrink back under 30 inches. I am still able to hide myself in a sport coat and tie, and people just think I'm in good shape. If I'm wearing surgical garb at work, I am frequently asked if I work out. It must be my arms that give it away.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: October 05, 2006, 08:34:11 AM »
My muscle is real, yours is lighting. Hope this helps.

I am going to send some full body pics of myself to Dante to get his assesment of my potential for masters comp.

Actually its not.

I had great pictures with Full light so EVERYTHING can be seen.....Look at your fucking pic......YOUR ONE PIC!  You can`t even see shit and its not even a pose.   Plus half the picture is a flash...You are delusional as hell.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #129 on: October 05, 2006, 08:34:20 AM »
This natural limit thing is stupid. How can Adonis be the natural limit when he doesn't even train legs? So lets say Adonis starts training legs and developes some hamstrings and calves, that would mean an increase of 10-20 pounds in itself.
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 05, 2006, 08:36:25 AM »
Curt,

RICK SILVERMAN is ALSO 6`1.

Not in the criteria.

Rick is 6`1 190 lbs.

http://www.ricksilverman.com/bodyshop.html
At 6'1", I weighed all of 135 pounds wet with those heavy hiking boots on. I vaguely recall thinking that I actually had fairly muscular arms back then, but I must have been confused. I rowed crew during my freshman fall and winter, but had to quit following a bout of the "asian flu" during the winter term. I may have had mononucleosis or something, and I actually lost about 10 pounds, if you can imagine. Fortunately, I don't have any pictures of myself from that time. I remained skinny for a long time after that, and I sang my way through college.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 05, 2006, 08:36:33 AM »
Actually its not.

I had great pictures with Full light so EVERYTHING can be seen.....Look at your fucking pic......YOUR ONE PIC!  You can`t even see shit and its not even a pose.   Plus half the picture is a flash...You are delusional as hell.

Meltdown.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 05, 2006, 08:37:26 AM »
So GH15 is still correct.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: October 05, 2006, 08:40:47 AM »
Please tell me that everyone isn't buying into that Adonis, a 23-year old with 5 years of training, the the VERY TOP of what a lifetime natural bodybuilder can accomplish. Why? Because he tells you so in 1,000 posts a day?

God help us all!

It just goes to prove the point if you say something long enough, people will start belieing it.

Many picture of other naturals have been posted. All of them have been accused of being on drugs by Adonis and the drug dealer.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 05, 2006, 08:44:10 AM »
Please tell me that everyone isn't buying into that Adonis, a 23-year old with 5 years of training, the the VERY TOP of what a lifetime natural bodybuilder can accomplish. Why? Because he tells you so in 1,000 posts a day?

God help us all!

It just goes to prove the point if you say something long enough, people will start belieing it.

Many picture of other naturals have been posted. All of them have been accused of being on drugs by Adonis and the drug dealer.

Those of us with brains see right through Adonis like an X ray. which isn't that far off from reality.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 05, 2006, 08:47:18 AM »

Those of us with brains see right through Adonis like an X ray. which isn't that far off from reality.

Again,

Look at your picture.  You can`t see anything.  Its not a bodybuilding pose, you have a shirt on. You CAN see a Gut.  Your picture has NO light.  Half of it is a flash.   

I have all clear pictures from the Mr. Getbig. Fully lit able to see everything.

With that said, can you or can you not beat a 5`9 167 lb Whateva?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2006, 08:57:19 AM »
Again,

Look at your picture.  You can`t see anything.  Its not a bodybuilding pose, you have a shirt on. You CAN see a Gut.  Your picture has NO light.  Half of it is a flash.   

I have all clear pictures from the Mr. Getbig. Fully lit able to see everything.

With that said, can you or can you not beat a 5`9 167 lb Whateva?
I am not concerned about Whateva, He's got a great build and i think he's cool.  I know for a fact i can annihilate you with no problem. You are a skinny turd with an ugly body. What does Whateva have to do with the fact that I crush you, which you are admitting by now comparing me to the person you lost decisively to?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2006, 08:58:04 AM »
So GH15 is still correct.

Adam.....i did state that I wasnt sure what weight Rick competed at....I should have looked it up to refresh my memory...but I was too lazy.  The point being though...I am 5'9 and I was 192 in the pic.  Again, I am FAR from any sort of genetic superior.  My foray into the PH's was back in 1998 when I did one bottle of Ultimate Nutritions 19-Nor diol.  While I "think" I felt a little more agressive....I also got some weird stomach aches while on it.  They didnt produce shit for me back then....so I pretty much wrote them off.

So, I dont think he is correct in his assumption that 5'10 and under at 180 - 185 is the "upper limit".  I have competed in enough shows....and been around naturals for the last 17 years.  I have seen questionable...and believeable.  Now, I dont think that we will ever see a ton of naturals getting over 210...I do think that we might see more getting close to the 200lb mark.  I have some theories on how it could be done....but whats the point...as everyone knows....the $$$$ is no-where to be seen in bodybuilding.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 05, 2006, 09:05:33 AM »
Adam.....i did state that I wasnt sure what weight Rick competed at....I should have looked it up to refresh my memory...but I was too lazy.  The point being though...I am 5'9 and I was 192 in the pic.  Again, I am FAR from any sort of genetic superior.  My foray into the PH's was back in 1998 when I did one bottle of Ultimate Nutritions 19-Nor diol.  While I "think" I felt a little more agressive....I also got some weird stomach aches while on it.  They didnt produce shit for me back then....so I pretty much wrote them off.

So, I dont think he is correct in his assumption that 5'10 and under at 180 - 185 is the "upper limit".  I have competed in enough shows....and been around naturals for the last 17 years.  I have seen questionable...and believeable.  Now, I dont think that we will ever see a ton of naturals getting over 210...I do think that we might see more getting close to the 200lb mark.  I have some theories on how it could be done....but whats the point...as everyone knows....the $$$$ is no-where to be seen in bodybuilding.

I put the limit for us guys under 6 ft around 185-200.  Never over 210.

You are as elite as it gets, and should be recognized as such. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 05, 2006, 09:07:41 AM »
I am not concerned about Whateva, He's got a great build and i think he's cool.  I know for a fact i can annihilate you with no problem. You are a skinny turd with an ugly body. What does Whateva have to do with the fact that I crush you, which you are admitting by now comparing me to the person you lost decisively to?

It has ALOT to do with it.

Not that weight matters,but you seem to want to make it an issue.

I weighed more than Whateva for Mr. Getbig and you want to bag on me for being "skinny turd" when you clearly are sure that Whateva will best you.

So your "skinny turd" argument regarding weight is a fallacy.   

None of that changes the fact that you are still mistaking your fat for muscle.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2006, 09:17:15 AM »
Adam, you are just as obnoxious as ever.  Your grip on reality seems to slip a little more every day.

But Groink, your picture shows a gut.  It's there and the torso looks buried.  Move the arm and we'd see the spare tire all the way around.  Good arms.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2006, 09:18:05 AM »
It has ALOT to do with it.

Not that weight matters,but you seem to want to make it an issue.

I weighed more than Whateva for Mr. Getbig and you want to bag on me for being "skinny turd" when you clearly are sure that Whateva will best you.

So your "skinny turd" argument regarding weight is a fallacy.   

None of that changes the fact that you are still mistaking your fat for muscle.

I never said whateva could beat me. Please show me where i did.  regardless.....what's your fvcking point.  You are a skinny turd because you LOOK like a skinny turd, I don't even know what you weigh.

Also i think it's funny that now you say "not that weight matters" When the whole point of your thread was HOW MUCH A NATURAL CAN WEIGH,  You truly are a fvcking idiot.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2006, 09:19:40 AM »
Adam, you are just as obnoxious as ever.  Your grip on reality seems to slip a little more every day.

But Groink, your picture shows a gut.  It's there and the torso looks buried.  Move the arm and we'd see the spare tire all the way around.  Good arms.

No you wouldn't because it's not there. Maybe the shirt was loose or whatever but I don't have a gut. never have never will.

And BTW it's GREAT arms....not good arms.

I am going to the gym now....Have fun in your space bubble Adonis.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 05, 2006, 09:26:42 AM »

I never said whateva could beat me. Please show me where i did.  regardless.....what's your fvcking point.  You are a skinny turd because you LOOK like a skinny turd, I don't even know what you weigh.

Also i think it's funny that now you say "not that weight matters" When the whole point of your thread was HOW MUCH A NATURAL CAN WEIGH,  You truly are a fvcking idiot.

I created the thread to point out that weight DOES NOT MATTER since certain weights are unattainable naturally, so therefore one SHOULD NOT be concerned with being a 200 plus pound impossibility if natural.

THAT is the reason why you and the majority of people on this site are fat.

They are tilting at windmills thinking that they have "Good Genetics" or that they can magically bulk their way to a bodyweight to reveal a 200 plus pound physique, even though nobody can post a picture of one that is under 6ft.

That is and was the point and We have demonstrated that Point Very well.

You are fat and have a gut its obvious.  ANY natural with a waist like that has a gut, not to mention we can see it sticking out in your shirt.   Prove us wrong magically.  Take off your shirt and take a pic.  ARE you embarrassed?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 05, 2006, 09:30:49 AM »
I put the limit for us guys under 6 ft around 185-200.  Never over 210.

You are as elite as it gets, and should be recognized as such. 

I agree that the limit appears to be around 200.  I do not see that there is going to be this huge jump in weights of naturals like was seen with the guys on the shit.  I wish I could find the article that stated it, but in an issue of NB&F they stated that the guys who are over 30 - 35y/o rarely make jumps in weight....they just come in better conditioned.  I tend to agree.  Like I said, I have some ideas how to get someone to 210 and shredded....but what would be the point?  I know there is going to be a time when i just dont have it in me to compete anymore and I will from that point on not want to put myself through the bullshit to get down to the bodyfat thats needed at the shows.

Also...I appreciate your compliment...but I am far from elite.  Some of what I am thinking about is this...take guys who are 35+y/o and who have been lifting for about 20 years.  Ask them when they felt they made the best progress...note NOT The best routines.....but when (age) they did.  You will find that a lot of them experienced a hell of a growth jump somewhere between 26 - 30y/o.  Then another small one just before 35 y/o. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #145 on: October 05, 2006, 09:35:17 AM »
If you are willing to share your thoughts, I would like to hear them.  I'm sure others would appreciate it too.  Perhaps in the training forum?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 05, 2006, 09:39:00 AM »
I agree that the limit appears to be around 200.  I do not see that there is going to be this huge jump in weights of naturals like was seen with the guys on the shit.  I wish I could find the article that stated it, but in an issue of NB&F they stated that the guys who are over 30 - 35y/o rarely make jumps in weight....they just come in better conditioned.  I tend to agree.  Like I said, I have some ideas how to get someone to 210 and shredded....but what would be the point?  I know there is going to be a time when i just dont have it in me to compete anymore and I will from that point on not want to put myself through the bullshit to get down to the bodyfat thats needed at the shows.

Also...I appreciate your compliment...but I am far from elite.  Some of what I am thinking about is this...take guys who are 35+y/o and who have been lifting for about 20 years.  Ask them when they felt they made the best progress...note NOT The best routines.....but when (age) they did.  You will find that a lot of them experienced a hell of a growth jump somewhere between 26 - 30y/o.  Then another small one just before 35 y/o. 

Perfect!

I am priming for when I reach 26 one day for that 26-30 jump.

I do know how to possibly go beyond that mark as well and it involves Gravity.  That is the ONLY thing that will have such a dramatic effect that will Affect the body even on a cellular level so much that it is theoretically possible.

HyperGravity enviroment training is the key, one day, to enhance the natural trainee.   

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #147 on: October 05, 2006, 09:41:35 AM »
No, I was talking to DrugFree.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 05, 2006, 09:45:10 AM »
If you are willing to share your thoughts, I would like to hear them.  I'm sure others would appreciate it too.  Perhaps in the training forum?

I knew this would come up.  Its like this.....take certain sports....when you see people REALLY excelling....when did they start lifting and becoming serious?  What sort of things did they do at the VERY BEGINNING.

Part of my thought process involves looking at what type of exercises as well as how you perform those exercises....build what type of fibers.  Then ONLY have the person do that stuff for like 3 - 5 years.  I woud like to find out if there is really anything to the certain jumps in hormone output at those ages.  Then, correlate training with those ages.  So, if someone wants to compete...they would REFRAIN from dieting down during those times.  Make sense?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 05, 2006, 09:47:09 AM »
Perfect!

I am priming for when I reach 26 one day for that 26-30 jump.

Just like I stated....if I was to go back and really take note of the time when this supposed (and I do have to use that term) growth spurt started....I would NOT be fucking around with tryinng to be lean....or do a show.....or whatever.  I would "ride the wave" so to speak.