Author Topic: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!  (Read 50269 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!
« Reply #150 on: October 05, 2006, 09:52:03 AM »
In the zero gravity of outer space, the human body slowly turns to mush. We have evolved in an environment about 4,000 miles from the center of Earth with a steady pull of 9.8 meters per second squared, a pull defined as 1 g. The cells that make up our bodies expect that pull and build up their walls with support structures, called cytoskeletons, accordingly. In space, the pull doesn't exist, and so the cells' cytoskeletons collapse. Muscles atrophy and bones decalcify. The heart shrinks.

This is a large part of why we're nowhere near deploying a manned Mars mission. After traveling in zero gravity for 18 months, the first human to step down onto the Red Planet would probably snap an anklebone and collapse into a small pile of goo. NASA has nearly completed the prototype of a spacecraft that would cut travel time to three months each way, but even in that reduced timeframe, zero gravity would have a debilitating effect on the body. NASA astronaut Jerry Linenger remembers how the absence of gravity caused extreme back pain for some passengers on the Russian space station Mir. In his book, Off the Planet, which recounts five months on Mir, Linenger says he experienced a 13 percent bone loss in his hips and lower spine. Two years later, he still hadn't recovered fully. Translation: Human physiology remains the primary stumbling block to a prolonged space journey. "On a long-duration trip to Mars, there's going to be significant bone loss," Linenger said on NPR's Fresh Air. "That could be a show-stopper."

Long-term exposure to microgravity makes humans weak, so hypergravity should have the opposite effect, right? In a 2001 study, 10 Australian fighter pilots routinely exposed to 2 to 6 gs while flying experienced an average 11 percent increase in the density of their spinal vertebrae over a 12-month period. NASA figures that astronauts could use a solar-powered, onboard centrifuge to stave off muscle and bone deterioration in space.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #151 on: October 05, 2006, 10:00:18 AM »
I knew this would come up.  Its like this.....take certain sports....when you see people REALLY excelling....when did they start lifting and becoming serious?  What sort of things did they do at the VERY BEGINNING.

Part of my thought process involves looking at what type of exercises as well as how you perform those exercises....build what type of fibers.  Then ONLY have the person do that stuff for like 3 - 5 years.  I woud like to find out if there is really anything to the certain jumps in hormone output at those ages.  Then, correlate training with those ages.  So, if someone wants to compete...they would REFRAIN from dieting down during those times.  Make sense?

Basicly, don't inhibit your natural juice?  Makes sense, but the trick would be to track your natural hormones effectively I suppose.  Otherwise, you could just confuse a few good weeks for the start of a real growth phase.  To agree with the direction your system wants to take, when it wants to take it, definitely makes good sense.  Thanks DF.

Adam, seek help.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #152 on: October 05, 2006, 10:23:40 AM »
I created the thread to point out that weight DOES NOT MATTER since certain weights are unattainable naturally, so therefore one SHOULD NOT be concerned with being a 200 plus pound impossibility if natural.

THAT is the reason why you and the majority of people on this site are fat.

They are tilting at windmills thinking that they have "Good Genetics" or that they can magically bulk their way to a bodyweight to reveal a 200 plus pound physique, even though nobody can post a picture of one that is under 6ft.

That is and was the point and We have demonstrated that Point Very well.

You are fat and have a gut its obvious.  ANY natural with a waist like that has a gut, not to mention we can see it sticking out in your shirt.   Prove us wrong magically.  Take off your shirt and take a pic.  ARE you embarrassed?

Nope. not embarassed, not fat either. Just REALY DON'T CARE if you think i'm fat or not. As I have stated you are a skinny turd. I would rather carry 15% BF and look great like me than be a sub 10% skeleton like you.If you would have gotten lean and actually carried some decent size it would impress me but you just look well......skinny. You have ZERO muscle thickness and for as lean as you got you don't look all that defined. My arms have better separation than yours and I'm supposedly "fat".

I'm going stop the endless nonsense now. We'll talk again when you are half my size and not gay.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 05, 2006, 10:25:24 AM »
Nope. not embarassed, not fat either. Just REALY DON'T CARE if you think i'm fat or not. As I have stated you are a skinny turd. I would rather carry 15% BF and look great like me than be a sub 10% skeleton like you.If you would have gotten lean and actually carried some decent size it would impress me but you just look well......skinny. You have ZERO muscle thickness and for as lean as you got you don't look all that defined. My arms have better separation than yours and I'm supposedly "fat".

I'm going stop the endless nonsense now. We'll talk again when you are half my size and not gay.

Ice Cream is on me buddy.

hahahahah You have no muscle separation ANYWHERE!

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #154 on: October 05, 2006, 11:21:01 AM »

he said she said,,,a known issue when it comes to bodybuilders and or fitness entusiastics. 5'7 does not walk around at 200 lb at 6% period,, unless he was and/or is on hormones. "clean" guys that take breaks from using hormones,, are still very much hormonized,,infact they  respond a lot better to the products since they give their body a break from time to time. thats that.

natural is very diff from clean. some people just take their physiqe up to 200lb mark and then go off and maintain it but they are NOT natural any more and be sure about  the fact they dont walk around  at 6% no matter how fast their metabolizm is and no matter what excuse of stomack deasease they give you. those same people most of the time declaire themselves as naturals since they were juicing their ass off 2 years ago and now days are "out of the game". dont let the american bodybuilder fool you!  the foreign bodybuilders are more open about steroid use.

now,, ta in the pics i see is about 6% give or take 1%. in addition to that pay attention to the group of people you are talking about,,,,AMERICAN COLLEGE,,,TOP COLLEGE!,,, ATHLETES,,,the worst juicers out there,,,the ones who will take anything and everything,,,,my MAIN MAIN MAIN money makers are those college athletes/guys. they will sell their mom and their dad for muscle at this age and they pretty much do.

again the problem  today is not the college any more because every one does hormones in college,,,from frat guys who abuse it drasticlly in  order to look decent and get pussy and in many cases rape,,,to the  average athlete in usa college,,, college is not the problem,,it used to be in mid 90s.

the recent problem in usa is the highschools. today 16 year olds are going on hormones on a regular basis. they do not wait till they are 18,,its too late,,,they want to be bigger,,,stronger,,,impress the dumb whores in highschool,,,and get a pass on their studies which you will in no where america kinda town  if you are an "athlete"

they want it now,,,they dont have time to wait because 18 is too late for them to get a ticket out of town. ofcourse no need to say that 90% of them end up in the local gym 10 years later as the average joe calling themselves naturals ;)

the story of hormones in usa as of 2006 is so severe it cant be told in one simple post. youd be surprized how many girls using hormones in usa now days.

***ALL THE WEIGHTS IM TALKING ABOUT ARE FOR GUYS AT THE HEIGHT OF 5'10 OR LESS. ADD 7 POUNDS PER EXTRA INCH OF HEIGHT ABOVE 5'10.

Hmm I don't seem to remember you being there hanging out with us. And funny, you'd think with my friend living there with him he would have noticed him juicing, or I would have noticed the guy making dramatic gains.
Just because you sell steroids doesn't make youan expert on all things related to bodybuilding. It just makes you a drug-dealer. If you think that steroid use is such a problem in high schools, why don't yo try not selling to high school kids, jerkoff.
I min/max my physique

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 05, 2006, 11:26:47 AM »
Ice Cream is on me buddy.

hahahahah You have no muscle separation ANYWHERE!

How big....or should I say, how SMALL, were your arms in those pics? 15 and a half tops?  My arms are 4 INCHES bigger with vastly superior shape density and separation. Your arms are disgusting looking.....if my arms looked that shitty I would chop them off.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 05, 2006, 11:28:06 AM »

How big....or should I say, how SMALL, were your arms in those pics? 15 and a half tops?  My arms are 4 INCHES bigger with vastly superior shape density and separation. Your arms are disgusting looking.....if my arms looked that shitty I would chop them off.

You have ZERO separation.

Anyone can see that.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 05, 2006, 11:31:05 AM »
You have ZERO separation.

Anyone can see that.

Your arms don''t compare to mine in ANY aspect, now you are just embarrasing yourself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 05, 2006, 11:37:08 AM »
I should be more clear and state that sex differentiation exists as well.  Bear in mind that women only have a fraction of the testosterone that males do.

So Paul Ruebens and Terrell Owens synthesize protein exactly the same?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: October 05, 2006, 11:40:46 AM »

Your arms don''t compare to mine in ANY aspect, now you are just embarrasing yourself.

yeah Adonis you would be hard pressed to gain that much fat and lose muscle at the same time.  He is both fattier and less muscular.  You simply cannot compare, GIVE UP

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 05, 2006, 11:43:01 AM »
yeah Adonis you would be hard pressed to gain that much fat and lose muscle at the same time.  He is both fattier and less muscular.  You simply cannot compare, GIVE UP

Another person who sees the world through Adonis-colored glasses.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #161 on: October 05, 2006, 11:44:04 AM »
I would like to see Groink enter the next contest and dwarf these jobronies!
just push some weight!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 05, 2006, 11:45:12 AM »
There is some differentiation between race as I said too.

It's a general rule.  It doesn't mean there aren't outliers, as there are in all statistical data sets.  However, the generality holds true.

I'm sure they synthesize protein the same WAY. but at vastly diifferent rates and efficiency.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 05, 2006, 12:06:02 PM »
This is where I disagree.  I think there are differences, but to say vast differences is inaccurate I think.  Granted there are genetic freaks out there.  A friend of mine deadlifted 500 after only one year of training.  After six years of training, I'm lucky to get 450 on my best day.

Your'e a pretty solid loking dude Matt.

I always wanted to take training pics but I'd feel like a dick having someone take them, I'm funny that way.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 05, 2006, 12:11:28 PM »
I deadlifted 600 in 5 years of training and hit 500 in 2 almost 3.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: October 05, 2006, 12:13:17 PM »
My muscle is real, yours is lighting. Hope this helps.

I am going to send some full body pics of myself to Dante to get his assesment of my potential for masters comp.

You dont have to send me any pictures Groink, I can see your carrying a tremendous amount of muscle and would get my nod easily as who would clean house between the two of you onstage in contest shape. The tremendous difference is you took your picture just on a whim while Adonis spent 4 hours getting the overhead lighting just right, his oil placed just right, every meticulous detail down as I guess this really meant something absolutely gigantic to him (as his 2nd place nuclear debacle meltdown in the Mr GB showed). Adonis has a weird way of going about things. He doesnt feel strongly about his beliefs so what he does is go online and argue up and down with everyone trying to convince them of his way of thinking, so he can believe 100% in his beliefs. If Adonis was "bulking up" he would be arguing up and down with everyone that "they must bulk up". Now he is small and doesnt look much like a bodybuilder in clothes so he is arguing his ass off trying to get everyone to do what he currently is doing. Confidence is "doing your own thing" and not having to convince everyone else (and yourself) that its right
    The sad thing Adonis doesnt realize is its very easy to gain fat and very hard to gain muscle, and even in his hypercalorie years where he went up to 230, he still dieted down to only 165lbs. He had all the bases covered "muscle gaining wise" during that bulking time even though he got pretty smooth and it wouldnt be a method I would recommend to people....because it leaves them unhappy (as you see Adonis). If he never bulked up to 230 I believe he would of ended up at about 145lbs dieted down because he never would of built that muscle mass (underneath that fat).  I know that if he thinks he is going to be weighing in at 190 years down the road with his Ben N Jerry's diet, its not going to happen. You ate everything under the sun to end up at 165lbs of muscle dieted down, so now you think Adonis that your going to eat like crap and BMR and suddenly put on 30lbs of muscle? (Aint going to happen)
    I disagree with Heinz (gh15) and Adonis here with what a natural can do. But this whole argument is a losing proposition. Somehow everyone here disregards every tall class/heavyweights winner of the team universe both Euro and American....heck Ronnie won the team Universe at 228lbs at 5'10 1/2" and its pretty well known he was clean then....but all that doesnt matter because no matter what pics you show, or who you name these guys will say "Yea right like their natural!?!?!" List the top 5 tall class/heavyweights winners of the team universe for the last 10 years...and youll see the reaction you'll get. Does anyone in this forum truly believe that 5' 9" 330lb juiced Vic Richards would be 5'9" 180lbs Vic Richards if he decided to be lifetime natural? Please. I think some of you guys have to get out of your small towns and start getting into some of the urban city area's. There are genetically elite black men out there that are walking houses and 3 months of lifting for them is like 8 years of lifting for the regular guy  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 05, 2006, 12:17:57 PM »
You dont have to send me any pictures Groink, I can see your carrying a tremendous amount of muscle and would get my nod easily as who would clean house between the two of you onstage in contest shape. The tremendous difference is you took your picture just on a whim while Adonis spent 4 hours getting the overhead lighting just right, his oil placed just right, every meticulous detail down as I guess this really meant something absolutely gigantic to him (as his 2nd place nuclear debacle meltdown in the Mr GB showed). Adonis has a weird way of going about things. He doesnt feel strongly about his beliefs so what he does is go online and argue up and down with everyone trying to convince them of his way of thinking, so he can believe 100% in his beliefs. If Adonis was "bulking up" he would be arguing up and down with everyone that "they must bulk up". Now he is small and doesnt look much like a bodybuilder in clothes so he is arguing his ass off trying to get everyone to do what he currently is doing. Confidence is "doing your own thing" and not having to convince everyone else (and yourself) that its right
    The sad thing Adonis doesnt realize is its very easy to gain fat and very hard to gain muscle, and even in his hypercalorie years where he went up to 230, he still dieted down to only 165lbs. He had all the bases covered "muscle gaining wise" during that bulking time even though he got pretty smooth and it wouldnt be a method I would recommend to people....because it leaves them unhappy (as you see Adonis). If he never bulked up to 230 I believe he would of ended up at about 145lbs dieted down because he never would of built that muscle mass (underneath that fat).  I know that if he thinks he is going to be weighing in at 190 years down the road with his Ben N Jerry's diet, its not going to happen. You ate everything under the sun to end up at 165lbs of muscle dieted down, so now you think Adonis that your going to eat like crap and BMR and suddenly put on 30lbs of muscle? (Aint going to happen)
    I disagree with Heinz (gh15) and Adonis here with what a natural can do. But this whole argument is a losing proposition. Somehow everyone here disregards every tall class/heavyweights winner of the team universe both Euro and American....heck Ronnie won the team Universe at 228lbs at 5'10 1/2" and its pretty well known he was clean then....but all that doesnt matter because no matter what pics you show, or who you name these guys will say "Yea right like their natural!?!?!" List the top 5 tall class/heavyweights winners of the team universe for the last 10 years...and youll see the reaction you'll get. Does anyone in this forum truly believe that 5' 9" 330lb juiced Vic Richards would be 5'9" 180lbs Vic Richards if he decided to be lifetime natural? Please. I think some of you guys have to get out of your small towns and start getting into some of the urban city area's. There are genetically elite black men out there that are walking houses and 3 months of lifting for them is like 8 years of lifting for the regular guy  

You better watch your mouth before you spout more lies.
I didn`t spend hours taking these pics....I took about 800 pics in 30 minutes.  You have NEVER produced ANYONE that goes above the criteria I listed. NEVER NEVER NEVER.

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: October 05, 2006, 12:20:26 PM »
dc, didnt you say you were never posting here again? why are you here?

and team universe natural?? hahaha just like musclemania right?

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: October 05, 2006, 12:21:14 PM »
span up this page to post 158--see the black background--the overhead lighting and where your positioned underneath it? Thats not exactly the kitchen hallway is it?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 05, 2006, 12:27:57 PM »
span up this page to post 158--see the black background--the overhead lighting and where your positioned underneath it? Thats not exactly the kitchen hallway is it?

And the pics I was judged on were done with Natural light in clear view.

The black backround ones were just as clear as well.

I have proved myself.

You cannot rush a Muscle Gain Dante`.  You just can`t.

Your trainees will gain mass at given rate just like the rest of any other method....The trick is finding efficiency.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: October 05, 2006, 12:30:46 PM »
I dont applaud you on some of the tactics you use online at all especially trivializing someone who has lost a son (absolutely disrespectful),

but I do applaud you on dieting down and getting in great shape. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 05, 2006, 12:34:10 PM »
I dont applaud you on some of the tactics you use online at all especially trivializing someone who has lost a son (absolutely disrespectful),

but I do applaud you on dieting down and getting in great shape. 

And I was actually thinking of writing something to show that YOUR methods aren`t entirely out there.

I do think the protein thing is, but your training, as I have always stated is not bad at all.

I believe Full Body routines are by far the most effecient and I know with your training you train each body part multiple times.

MY current research has me training my Body based on Gravitational pull so that means every time I step in the gym I have a calculated G-Force meaning, I stress the entire Body EQUALLY.

There is a parallel there.  A small one. But its there.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: October 05, 2006, 12:37:00 PM »
GH15 says you weigh 165. no denial about it?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2006, 12:40:54 PM »
Gh15 is just as dellusional as Adonis. 

He's pissed that he turned pro out of the country, couldn't win a state show in the states, but is forced to compete as a pro, taking last place at every show. 

And he's most pissed that he has to use 4g of gear a week to look as bad as he does. 

He posts on other boards too, he tones his dellusion down a bit there, but the absurdity is still there.
Y

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: October 05, 2006, 12:44:39 PM »
GH15 says you weigh 165. no denial about it?

The pictures were taken in the 170s on my digital scale.

Scales read higher or lower.

One gym had me 180s

One had me upper 160s.

The one that had me in the 180s suprisingly was at a Military Base and was the most expensive and advanced as a scale can get,  I choose to use my home scale reading!    :)  I have used that day in and day out and it reads in the 170s.  I fluctuate 5-8 pounds daily as well.