Author Topic: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!  (Read 50395 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!
« Reply #200 on: October 05, 2006, 02:27:50 PM »
Gh15 is just as dellusional as Adonis. 

He's pissed that he turned pro out of the country, couldn't win a state show in the states, but is forced to compete as a pro, taking last place at every show. 

And he's most pissed that he has to use 4g of gear a week to look as bad as he does. 

He posts on other boards too, he tones his dellusion down a bit there, but the absurdity is still there.

Uhhh, have to defend the international community here.

GH15 never even came close to turning pro in international proqualifiers.

Somehow, I have no idea why, the IFBB gave him a card :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #201 on: October 05, 2006, 02:30:52 PM »
i'm pretty sure layne norton and beast from bodybuilding.com claim to be 200 pounds in contest shape totally natural

i think both are 5'10

E

Nope.

Go to OCBBODYBUILDING.com and ask Layne himself.

HE HAS NEVER WEIGHED 200 OR OVER ON A STAGE. EVER.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #202 on: October 05, 2006, 02:34:38 PM »
so what did he weigh?

E
E

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #203 on: October 05, 2006, 02:43:23 PM »
You dont have to send me any pictures Groink, I can see your carrying a tremendous amount of muscle and would get my nod easily as who would clean house between the two of you onstage in contest shape. The tremendous difference is you took your picture just on a whim while Adonis spent 4 hours getting the overhead lighting just right, his oil placed just right, every meticulous detail down as I guess this really meant something absolutely gigantic to him (as his 2nd place nuclear debacle meltdown in the Mr GB showed). Adonis has a weird way of going about things. He doesnt feel strongly about his beliefs so what he does is go online and argue up and down with everyone trying to convince them of his way of thinking, so he can believe 100% in his beliefs. If Adonis was "bulking up" he would be arguing up and down with everyone that "they must bulk up". Now he is small and doesnt look much like a bodybuilder in clothes so he is arguing his ass off trying to get everyone to do what he currently is doing. Confidence is "doing your own thing" and not having to convince everyone else (and yourself) that its right
    The sad thing Adonis doesnt realize is its very easy to gain fat and very hard to gain muscle, and even in his hypercalorie years where he went up to 230, he still dieted down to only 165lbs. He had all the bases covered "muscle gaining wise" during that bulking time even though he got pretty smooth and it wouldnt be a method I would recommend to people....because it leaves them unhappy (as you see Adonis). If he never bulked up to 230 I believe he would of ended up at about 145lbs dieted down because he never would of built that muscle mass (underneath that fat).  I know that if he thinks he is going to be weighing in at 190 years down the road with his Ben N Jerry's diet, its not going to happen. You ate everything under the sun to end up at 165lbs of muscle dieted down, so now you think Adonis that your going to eat like crap and BMR and suddenly put on 30lbs of muscle? (Aint going to happen)
    I disagree with Heinz (gh15) and Adonis here with what a natural can do. But this whole argument is a losing proposition. Somehow everyone here disregards every tall class/heavyweights winner of the team universe both Euro and American....heck Ronnie won the team Universe at 228lbs at 5'10 1/2" and its pretty well known he was clean then....but all that doesnt matter because no matter what pics you show, or who you name these guys will say "Yea right like their natural!?!?!" List the top 5 tall class/heavyweights winners of the team universe for the last 10 years...and youll see the reaction you'll get. Does anyone in this forum truly believe that 5' 9" 330lb juiced Vic Richards would be 5'9" 180lbs Vic Richards if he decided to be lifetime natural? Please. I think some of you guys have to get out of your small towns and start getting into some of the urban city area's. There are genetically elite black men out there that are walking houses and 3 months of lifting for them is like 8 years of lifting for the regular guy  

Excellent post Dante. I am sure I will be flamed for this, but please feel free to post more. I find you very informative :D

And as for gh15, with all due respect for TA who does have a nice physique, to say he is as far as a natural can go is simply ludicrous. So, TA himself cannot improve? TA would win every natty show he entered? Please.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #204 on: October 05, 2006, 03:35:54 PM »
Nope.

Are you doing the Elite? 
I'm sure there's a bantamweight division.
Y

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: October 05, 2006, 03:47:27 PM »
post your pictures mesomorph

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: October 05, 2006, 04:13:21 PM »
Nope.

He's 5'10" and weighed 187...AND...he's only 22 years old.

What now, Adonis? It looks like he's going to easily break your "natural limit."

Like you said, he won't hit his peak until he's 30 or so.

What? Are you going to say he's a juicer? That he's not ripped enough?

Let's hear it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: October 05, 2006, 04:17:22 PM »
He's 5'10" and weighed 187...AND...he's only 22 years old.

What now, Adonis? It looks like he's going to easily break your "natural limit."

What? Are you going to say he's a jouicer? That he's not ripped enough?

Let's hear it.

He is not going to break any limit.

Here is what he looked ONE WEEK FROM THIS SHOW.

ONE WEEK!

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: October 05, 2006, 04:22:44 PM »
Excellent post Dante. I am sure I will be flamed for this, but please feel free to post more. I find you very informative :D

And as for gh15, with all due respect for TA who does have a nice physique, to say he is as far as a natural can go is simply ludicrous. So, TA himself cannot improve? TA would win every natty show he entered? Please.

Ronnie Coleman (8x o winner) never competed in the Team Universe. It wasn't invented yet. He cam in like 10th place (?) at the National in the Heavyweights and, because he was clean and could pass the test, was out on the US Mr. Universe team. He won his class there and became a pro.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: October 05, 2006, 04:26:16 PM »
:)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: October 05, 2006, 04:28:08 PM »
can something be done about their calves? they're smaller than mine.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: October 05, 2006, 04:31:24 PM »

Actually they are not.

You are clueless.

I have seen your pics.

A natural HAS to FLEX calves to be seen...They rarely ever just stand out.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #212 on: October 05, 2006, 04:32:19 PM »

They are probably smaller than *mine*. And I am being serious.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #213 on: October 05, 2006, 04:33:22 PM »

So one week later, you think you look better than him? You're crazy.

When you enter a contest, you have to manipulate your water. You are watery until the day of the show if you do it right. Obviously he did.

You think you look better than him? You don't. You "greased" yourself up with flattering ligting. He didn't one week out.

One week later there's no question he's miles ahead of you.

besides that, he's going to break your so-called natural limit. He'll be over well over 200 pounds at 5'10" in a few years---shredded.

Address the point of the natural limit.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: October 05, 2006, 04:33:44 PM »
They are probably smaller than *mine*. And I am being serious.

Are you admitting to have large cankles like Flower?  ;D

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #215 on: October 05, 2006, 04:34:22 PM »
whatever the mind can concieve to believe, it can achieve.  

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: October 05, 2006, 04:38:24 PM »

He blows you away TA!

Layne's even younger than you. You, Adonis, are a second place internet contest finsiher (out of 8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 05, 2006, 04:39:14 PM »
So one week later, you think you look better than him? You're crazy.

When you enter a contest, you have to manipulate your water. You are watery until the day of the show if you do it right. Obviously he did.

You think you look better than him? You don't. You "greased" yourself up with flattering ligting. He didn't one week out.

One week later there's no question he's miles ahead of you.

besides that, he's going to break your so-called natural limit. He'll be over well over 200 pounds at 5'10" in a few years---shredded.

Address the point of the natural limit.

LAYNE DOES NOT MANIPULATE WATER!

I HAVE HIS PRE-CONTEST ARTICLE IF YOU WANT IT.

He talks about how bad it is to Manipulate water. HERE IS AN EXCERPT

This article will provide competitors information on diet, training, tanning, posing, and other competition related topics.

By: Layne Norton

Water

Many competitors practice the technique of water depletion. Water depletion consists of reducing one's liquid intake to practically nothing as they approach the contest. Not only is this practice very dangerous, it is also ineffective. Muscle tissue consists of 70% water.

If one restricts water intake drastically, they will lose muscle fullness and appear flat onstage. In addition, reducing water will increase the likelihood of muscle cramps while onstage (this happens quite frequently and is very embarrassing).

Some competitors believe water is what causes them to appear smooth. This is not the case. Water retention intracellularly (inside the cell) will cause one appear hard and full. Subcutaneous (under the skin) water retention however, causes one look smooth.

When the body senses a drastic restriction in water intake it will release anti-diuretic hormones that cause subcutaneous water retention. This makes physiological sense: the body senses it is not getting enough water and releases hormones that cause water retention to prevent dehydration. The result is muscles that appear look flat; from lack of water intracellularly, and soft; from retaining water subcutaneously.

The competitor's goal is to maximize intracellular and minimize subcutaneous water retention. Part of this can be accomplished via proper carbohydrate depletion and repletion as discussed earlier. However, to maximize the impact on the body's water distribution will require manipulation of sodium intake.

Most techniques are merely theory-based as there is little scientific literature about how to properly sodium load and deplete to maximize intracellular and minimize subcutaneous water retention. Since there is little "hard" data to rely on, I will resort to stating "trust me" and list a sodium loading/depletion routine that I utilized with great success.

15 Days Out - Begin sodium loading. Salt or season all meals and eat foods high in sodium.

10 Days Out - Reduce sodium to 4000 mg per day.

5 Days Out - Reduce sodium to 2000 mg per day.

2 Days Out - Reduce sodium to 1500 mg.

1 Day Out - Reduce sodium to 1000 mg.

Show Day - covered below.
By increasing sodium intake during the "sodium loading" phase, your cells' sodium pumps will become up-regulated (working harder than normal) and pump Na+ ions out of the cell to maintain the equilibrium ion gradient.

When you begin to drop sodium intake, your cells' pumps will still be up-regulated, but since sodium intake is low it will pump out more sodium than normal and with it, a lot of water will be excreted (water levels fluctuate in relation to ion concentrations). During this time (5 days out up until the day before the show) you will begin to flatten out and look smaller than normal due to less water being held. Don't fret, as the final days of this program will fill you out nicely.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: October 05, 2006, 04:42:25 PM »
I know you are a rookie who doesn't know much but sodium, water, and potassium all work together. By mainpulating his sodium, the water goes into the muscle--not between the skin and muscle and blurring his appearance. He took in more sodium one week out than on contest day.

BESIDES, WHO LOOKS BETTER?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: October 05, 2006, 04:44:23 PM »
My training partner has calves which get up to 17" pumped in good condition.

I think he got them that size from years of walking on them as a fat twat!  I rarely even see him train calves.  Maybe a few times in the past six months.  Like I said, I think it's because of all the weight on them for so many years growing up.  Once he leaned out, he kept the muscle.

MY Calves are 16 1/2 by the way.

A natural has to FLEX the calves like your training partner is, to see them.

Here is layne And I side chest.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: October 05, 2006, 04:46:50 PM »
MY Calves are 16 1/2 by the way.

A natural has to FLEX the calves like your training partner is, to see them.

Here is layne And I side chest.

Why do you use that picture of Layne.

This is him at his best and you are your (2ndplace getbig) best.

Best against best....who's better?

Don't be a weinnie!

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: October 05, 2006, 04:48:43 PM »
Address your natural limit theory, TA.

Layne at 23 year od, 5'10", 187 pounds is going to break that easily if he trains for 8 more years at 30.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: October 05, 2006, 04:50:35 PM »
Why do you use that picture of Layne.

This is him at his best and you are your (2ndplace getbig) best.

Best against best....who's better?

Don't be a weinnie!

You have NEVER seen me at my best.

But from pictures to pictures I AM on an EQUAL LEVEL with Layne.

The pictures I posted are one week out by the way from his show in 2006.

You will be amazed at what I am going to show you soon. hahhahah

I would love to compete against that level and not the losers here that aren`t on this level.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #224 on: October 05, 2006, 04:51:41 PM »

You have NEVER seen me at my best.

But from pictures to pictures I AM on an EQUAL LEVEL with Layne.

The pictures I posted are one week out by the way from his show in 2006.

You will be amazed at what I am going to show you soon. hahhahah

I would love to compete against that level and not the losers here that aren`t on this level.

These "losers" all blow you away.
just push some weight!