Author Topic: i wont sink to Eldons level...but i can change tactics...most muslim crimes ..  (Read 10679 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
oh, why don't u explain how anyone (except yourself) got owned?

Huh? How did I get owned? Who's the one unable to attest/deny my quotations of muhammads acts of murder?

IN DENIAL!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Your arguments are very very cute..

for me to poop on  :-*

Just off the top of my head-
#1: You've been exposed as a hateful zealot.
#2: You've also been exposed as someone who posts links without any knowledge of the content.
#3: Your argument about "Blind belief" worked against you, because you believe what u link without any research or investigation into the content (see #2)
#4: Combination of #2 and #3. You hold no real knowledge of Islam, or the prophet. Only what u read off of some stupid websites. This is SHOWN to be true, not ad hominem BS like the stuff coming from you.
#5: Your argument that religion is the major cause of some people's terrible actions was also shown to hold very little to no value.
#6: Listing atleat 5 ways u've been owned in less than a day.

Also, I didn't deny or try to refute your copy pastes. I told u that I was working on it. What I DID do was show your weak tactics. I'm off to class, damnit Im late again  >:(
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Yeah........

Bullshit.....

Come out of the cave of denial muzzie!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Apparently you've never read the Old Testament.

You (NS) should work on your debating skills. You're not coming off well here at all. Calling someone ignorant only works if you can prove it, LOL!

Any moron can C&P.

Also, you should try answering a direct question once and a while. Everytime someone calls you out, your only response is name-calling.

Let me guess, we're all muslim, liberal apologists, LOL!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Apparently you've never read the Old Testament.

You (NS) should work on your debating skills. You're not coming off well here at all. Calling someone ignorant only works if you can prove it, LOL!

Any moron can C&P.

Also, you should try answering a direct question once and a while. Everytime someone calls you out, your only response is name-calling.

Let me guess, we're all muslim, liberal apologists, LOL!

What are you talking about?

Haider is the one unable to give evidence against my quotations directly from ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS TEXTS.

No, not everyone is a muslim or liberal apologist.

YOU are a liberal apologist, haider is a muslim.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

drkaje

• Getbig V
Did you go to college or have any secondary education whatsoever? I'm not thowing stones but you seem to have difficulty forming ideas/arguments in a coherant manner.

Most of your reesponses are about on par with "neener neener".

These are serious topics. If you're going to post inflammatory topics at least have some semblence of a rationale for the opinion. Or is there a cut and paste for every opinion so people don't need to think anymore? I can see posting an article to start the ball rolling but at least be able to give your own opinion or successfully defend a position without coming off like you have never read a book (beyond Mein Kampf).

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Ok brother... who's the cry baby now? Implying i'm a nazi hmm... interesting arguementative case, that has no grounds over than my getbig name, which is in no way offensive.

Yes, British education, college and a very good university in joint computer science and mathematics.

What degree do you hold brother?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

drkaje

• Getbig V
Ok brother... who's the cry baby now? Implying i'm a nazi hmm... interesting arguementative case, that has no grounds over than my getbig name, which is in no way offensive.

Yes, British education, college and a very good university in joint computer science and mathematics.

What degree do you hold brother?

Is it too late for a refund? :)

The mein kampf thing was a joke, LOL!

Do you think life would be any better if fundamentalist christians were in control of the world? They take the Bible as literal as some Muslims take the Quoran.

Me, I'm working on a GED. Didn't you see where TA asked how skool was going?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Do you think life would be any better if fundamentalist christians were in control of the world? They take the Bible as literal as some Muslims take the Quoran.

Maybe.  Wait, what's a "fundamentalist Christian"?

drkaje

• Getbig V
Maybe.  Wait, what's a "fundamentalist Christian"?

People who have a literal interpretation of the bible. You know the whole if thy right eye offend thee pluck it out and so on...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
People who have a literal interpretation of the bible. You know the whole if thy right eye offend thee pluck it out and so on...

I guess I fit that description.   :-\  Although I won't be plucking any eyes.  I just close them, turn my head, or think about something else.   :)

drkaje

• Getbig V
I guess I fit that description.   :-\  Although I won't be plucking any eyes.  I just close them, turn my head, or think about something else.   :)

Perhaps I should have been more accurate: They believe the bible is essentially a direct transmission from God, much the same as Muslims believe the Quoran is a direct transmission from Gabriel to Mohammed. If put in charge they would revert America to Old Testament values/laws. I can't appreciate any difference between them and fundamantalist muslims other than numbers.