Author Topic: Bodybuilders "Secrets" for MASS.....  (Read 9756 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Bodybuilders "Secrets" for MASS.....
« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2019, 12:14:26 PM »
Yep, youre right, Coach.
I woke up, did cardio, went to the gym, had my only Meal, and thats its.
On the other hand, you woke up, had God knows what supps, God knows what fart powders, God Knows how many macro calculated meals by now!, and its only 3 PM, and last but definitely not least , took the interstate from Hun Beach to Venice, spent god knows how many hours training, posing, taking pics, chit chatting with THE PROOOOS about the secrets of the 'SPORT" and came down from your manic phase of relevant Bodybuilder.
If you ask anybody outside this board, I guarantee you that 100% will say whos fucked in the head, but here your gym bag holders acts like youre Mr. USA.  LOOOOOL

Dude, you’re so far out of your league which is why I say you’re mental. No, you didn’t go to the gym. You’ve been on here posting and trolling since about 3am your time non stop. lol

God you’re stupid...lol

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2019, 12:19:05 PM »
Dude, you’re so far out of your league which is why I say you’re mental. No, you didn’t go to the gym. You’ve been on here posting and trolling since about 3am your time non stop. lol

God you’re stupid...lol

Nope, Coach. I went and did Back and Tris, had a greeeat natty workout.
By the way, are you practicing your quarter turns?? LOOOOOOOOL
Youre right, now im here Trolling, correct! :)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2019, 12:53:23 PM »
ooooohh, excuse me!! ml

If you're going to call me out over a mistake (a letter) let me know when you're ready to debate the subject. Are you ready?
Debate you over what? it was a legitimate correction for future readers that stumble upon this thread and think that taking a half ml of some crappy UG liquid AI (which equates to how much-- God only knows) is standard protocol.
I wasn't calling you out.
Buuuuuuuuut I do happen to know a thing or two about AAS.

Here's a shameless re-direct that I'm going post at the end of all my posts for the rest of my life.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=653730.0

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2019, 02:12:55 PM »
Absolutely.

The effect of the drugs is incredible,

No drugs...no Arnold...no Yates.

If anabolic drugs did not exist the top bodybuilder would be an entirely different cast of characters.   The top guys would be the ones with truly natural high test levels.

Exactly. When they all get off gear, they all shrink.
And good point right here:

"The top guys would be the ones with truly natural high test levels".

There are probably a few guys in the Natural fed's that are truly natty, with great/high test levels. There are some like that out there.
But most IFBB pro's would probably look like this WNBF guy:

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2019, 02:38:37 PM »

There are probably a few guys in the Natural fed's that are truly natty, with great/high test levels. There are some like that out there.

Dude, thats why one of the reasons why I call out Professional Bodybuilding. This "Sport" is 200% associated with PDEs. No one can escape the stigma. Its really silly, cause the guys are risking their lives. No one can deny that any of those guys can drop dead at any given day due to Steroid abuse. But, they pretend everybody buy the "predisposition" aspect

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2019, 02:43:18 PM »

The WNBF guy looks amazing. Hard to tell from just that pic but he looks on par with 70’s drug using bodybuilders! If he is truly natural that shows how far the science of weight training has gotten.

A few months ago I went to just one day a week lifting- basically on Sunday afternoons. I read a number of  high level research studies that showed there was no real advantage to training a muscle hard multiple times a week. Since then I have gotten noticeably bigger and stronger - my wife even commented on it and she never says anything about muscle development, lol.

I think that is where the science is taking us- just like Arthur Jones and Mentzer tried.  Weight lifting is very hard on the body for a natural but given enough rest a little goes a long way.  The use of steroids obscured that dose response curve

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2019, 02:52:42 PM »

God you’re stupid...lol

Coach,

In politics topic, El Stupido talk about his old age !.

He is just another senile old fart !.

OBW , he is also WW2 "historian"  ;D

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2019, 02:55:10 PM »
Coach,

In politics topic, El Stupido talk about his old age !.

He is just another senile old fart !.

OBW , he is also WW2 "historian"  ;D

Your mother was pretty stupid when she had you, John.
I think I should reconsider the Pro-Choice association hahahahaha

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2019, 03:25:46 PM »
Your mother was pretty stupid when she had you, John.
I think I should reconsider the Pro-Choice association hahahahaha

Looks like El Stupido is running out of mental munition  ;D

(have to go , coconuts time)