Author Topic: Attacks on Gaza doomed, expert believes  (Read 9326 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: Attacks on Gaza doomed, expert believes
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2009, 09:51:14 PM »
There were Muslims and Christians when Deuteronomy was written, or at the time of the events written about in Deuteronomy? 

You're just playing.  You're not that ignorant, are you?

He most certainly is!  >:(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2009, 09:55:20 PM »
israel needs to destroy the terrorist Hamas agents and so far they are doing it.  and hamas is being funded by iran...

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2009, 10:30:57 PM »
looks like israelis decided to end it all once for all nomatter what the world has to say.

My guess is that they re are tearing a lot of new assholes and that hamas and palis are getting completely otugunned and analy pounded.

They didnt see that one coming, and the jews arent here to joke this time, it's all about killing every single ennemy until not one remains.

GO JEWS, FUCKING KILL EM ALL. MAY THE REST OF THE WORLD TAKES NOTICE ON HOW TO DEAL WITH ISLAM.

once all ennemies have been killed, there is no enemy anymore.

That's why the surge worked in iraq, and that's why the surge in gaza will also work.

And that's why the surge in afghanistan will work, period.

its time for some real informations instead of the constantly MSM biased diharrea ...:

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2009/01/video-hamas-exploitation-of-civilians.html

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2009, 04:20:43 AM »
looks like israelis decided to end it all once for all nomatter what the world has to say.

My guess is that they re are tearing a lot of new assholes and that hamas and palis are getting completely otugunned and analy pounded.

They didnt see that one coming, and the jews arent here to joke this time, it's all about killing every single ennemy until not one remains.

GO JEWS, FUCKING KILL EM ALL. MAY THE REST OF THE WORLD TAKES NOTICE ON HOW TO DEAL WITH ISLAM.

once all ennemies have been killed, there is no enemy anymore.

That's why the surge worked in iraq, and that's why the surge in gaza will also work.

And that's why the surge in afghanistan will work, period.

its time for some real informations instead of the constantly MSM biased diharrea ...:

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2009/01/video-hamas-exploitation-of-civilians.html
Gee, yet another neo-con Jew on this board. As he says, he's here to hate.  ::)

Time to make that appointment with the therapist for counseling and medication.  ;)
!

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2009, 01:38:11 PM »
currently, the only "doomed" people are the palis islamists/ terrorists  :-*

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2009, 02:50:12 PM »
There were Muslims and Christians when Deuteronomy was written, or at the time of the events written about in Deuteronomy? 

You're just playing.  You're not that ignorant, are you?

That is inconsequential. You asked about similar rhetoric in the Bible and I proved to you. Whether Jews, Muslims, Jennifer Lopez, Da Pope, Biggie Smalls, the Macarena or the Dalai Lama were present when the book was written, conceived or even re-written is inconsequential: It doesn't alter ONE FUCKING BIT the intolerant nature of it's writtings.

What I wrote... a 4th grader would be able to understand.

You didn't.

Wow.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2009, 06:25:39 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2009, 09:04:19 AM »
That is inconsequential. You asked about similar rhetoric in the Bible and I proved to you. Whether Jews, Muslims, Jennifer Lopez, Da Pope, Biggie Smalls, the Macarena or the Dalai Lama were present when the book was written, conceived or even re-written is inconsequential: It doesn't alter ONE FUCKING BIT the intolerant nature of it's writtings.

What I wrote... a 4th grader would be able to understand.

You didn't.

Wow.

There, you could not find similar rhetoric in the Bible.  Just admit it and drop your baseless claim.  Not only is the Muslim text very specific and very clear about Muslims killing Jews, but Muslim leaders today use this text to encourage Muslims to kill all Jews.

Hateful Hadith Again PA TV
A hadith is a saying or tradition attributed to the Prophet Muhammad. One particular hadith that has been repeated by academic and religious figures over and over on Palestinian Authority Television relates a time in the future when the rocks and the trees of the earth will call out to Muslims to kill them. Indeed, according to this hadith, until Muslims start killing Jews and the rocks and the trees reveal the latter's hiding places, the Hour of Resurrection - the end of the world - won't come.
By continually preaching this message to Palestinians, the PA is turning the killing of Jews into a religious obligation.
http://www.pmw.org.il/tv%20part6.html

It is taken from Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176 & 177 of the Sahih Bukhari edition of the Hadith. The title of this chapter is, "Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)"

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176:
Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

As for the Arab and Persian love and tolerance for Jews you preach, what have you to say about this?

Esther 3:12-14
12 Then on the thirteenth day of the first month the royal secretaries were summoned. They wrote out in the script of each province and in the language of each people all Haman's orders to the king's satraps, the governors of the various provinces and the nobles of the various peoples. These were written in the name of King Xerxes himself and sealed with his own ring. 13 Dispatches were sent by couriers to all the king's provinces with the order to destroy, kill and annihilate all the Jews—young and old, women and little children—on a single day, the thirteenth day of the twelfth month, the month of Adar, and to plunder their goods. 14 A copy of the text of the edict was to be issued as law in every province and made known to the people of every nationality so they would be ready for that day.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2009, 09:59:00 AM »
There, you could not find similar rhetoric in the Bible.

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

Here we go again. Maybe this time it will sink in:

On Punishing ‘Immorality’

Leviticus 20:9

If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death.

20:10 If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.

20:13 If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:20-1 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. 

Exodus 35:2

For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death. 

On Destroying Other People

Deuteronomy 7:1-2

When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations . . . then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy.

20:10-17 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. . . . This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.

On the Evil of Biblical Law

Ezekiel 20:25-26 I also gave them over to statutes that were not good and laws they could not live by; I let them become defiled through their gifts—the sacrifice of every firstborn—that I might fill them with horror so they would know that I am the LORD.

On Slavery & Subjugation of Women

Ephesians 5:22-24

Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Exodus 21:20-21 If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.

1 Peter 2:13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every authority instituted among men.

2:18 Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.
Leviticus 25:44-45

Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.

Jesus, on His Second Coming

Matthew 24:29-34 [T]he sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. . . . They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. . . . I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. [Emphasis added.] 

16:27-28 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done. I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.

Scientific Errors

(1) Rabbits don’t chew cud.

Deuteronomy 14:6-7 You may eat any animal that has a split hoof divided in two and that chews the cud. However, of those that chew the cud or that have a split hoof completely divided you may not eat the camel, the rabbit, or the coney.

(2) No insects (including grasshoppers) are 4-legged.

Leviticus 11:20-22 All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be detestable to you. There are, however, some winged creatures that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper.

(3) This is only possible on a flat earth.

Matthew 4:8 Again the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.

(4) pi does not = 3.

1 Kings 7:23 He made the Sea of cast metal, circular in shape, measuring ten cubits from rim to rim . . . It took a line of thirty cubits to measure around it.

(5) The earth moves. It does not have a foundation.

Psalms 104:5 He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved.

Selected Contradictions

(1) 2 Kings 2:11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

(2) Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind.

Exodus 32:14 Then the Lord relented and did not bring on his people the disaster he had threatened.

(3) Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith . . . not by works.

James 2:14-17 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? . . . Faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

Revelation 22:12 Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.

(4) (Jesus speaking)

Matthew 5:16 Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your father in heaven.

Matthew 6:1 Be careful not to do your ‘acts of righteousness’ before men, to be seen by them.

(5) (Jesus speaking)

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.

Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

(6) Genesis 32:30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and my life was preserved.”

Exodus 33:11 The Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend.

John 1:18 No one has ever seen God.

(7) (Jesus speaking) 

John 5:31 If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid.

John 8:14 Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid.

Cheers mate!

Just admit it and drop your baseless claim.  Not only is the Muslim text very specific and very clear about Muslims killing Jews, but Muslim leaders today use this text to encourage Muslims to kill all Jews.

Not, that is what you are saying. You asked me to present evidence about the Bible containing similar rethoric as the one found in today's radical ismalic's writings and on the Koran itself. I've presented that evidence. What is it that you do not fucking get? Now your argument has morphed into "oh yeah! The Bible doesn't specifically say 'kill Jews and Muslims'". I mean, how can you even present that as an answer? Have you no scruples? Does that take away from the fact that the Bible DOES CONTAIN similar hateful rethoric? What is it you're failing to see? Point it out man!

As for the Arab and Persian love and tolerance for Jews you preach, what have you to say about this?

I am saying Islam has been a MUCH more tolerant religion of Judaism than Christianity has. AND I'VE BACKED IT UP.

Esther 3:12-14
12 Then on the thirteenth day of the first month the royal secretaries were summoned. They wrote out in the script of each province and in the language of each people all Haman's orders to the king's satraps, the governors of the various provinces and the nobles of the various peoples. These were written in the name of King Xerxes himself and sealed with his own ring. 13 Dispatches were sent by couriers to all the king's provinces with the order to destroy, kill and annihilate all the Jews—young and old, women and little children—on a single day, the thirteenth day of the twelfth month, the month of Adar, and to plunder their goods. 14 A copy of the text of the edict was to be issued as law in every province and made known to the people of every nationality so they would be ready for that day.

Fine, HOW MANY JEWISH HOLOCAUSTS HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN MUSLIM LANDS? Your answer will answer your own question.

Maybe now you will understand.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2009, 10:06:38 AM »
Slapper,
You said the Bible had text similar to the Muslim text below.  It doesn't.  None of what you posted is similar.  And even if it was there in the Bible, what Jewish or Christian leader today use it to call for the complete destruction of Muslims?  Your argument is silly and has nothing to do with this discussion or with current events.

A hadith is a saying or tradition attributed to the Prophet Muhammad. One particular hadith that has been repeated by academic and religious figures over and over on Palestinian Authority Television relates a time in the future when the rocks and the trees of the earth will call out to Muslims to kill them. Indeed, according to this hadith, until Muslims start killing Jews and the rocks and the trees reveal the latter's hiding places, the Hour of Resurrection - the end of the world - won't come.
By continually preaching this message to Palestinians, the PA is turning the killing of Jews into a religious obligation.

It is taken from Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176 & 177 of the Sahih Bukhari edition of the Hadith. The title of this chapter is, "Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)"

Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2009, 10:15:37 AM »
You said the Bible had text similar to the Muslim text below.  It doesn't.

OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

None of what you posted is similar.

I'll let people decide if it ain't similar rethoric:

Da Bible:

When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations . . . then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy.

20:10-17 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. . . . This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.[/quote]

And even if it was there in the Bible, what Jewish or Christian leader today use it to call for the complete destruction of Muslims?  Your argument is silly and has nothing to do with this discussion or with current events.

How is it not. FUCKING POINT IT OUT!

There may be 20100000000000 Muslim writings calling for the destruction of nonMuslims, but the fact of the matter is violence perpetrated in the name of Christianity has BEEN much more devastating that violence perpetrated is the name of Islam.

This is a historical fact. I'm not just grabbing it out of my arse.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2009, 10:19:03 AM »
OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'll let people decide if it ain't similar rethoric:

Da Bible:

However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.

How is it not. FUCKING POINT IT OUT!

There may be 20100000000000 Muslim writings calling for the destruction of nonMuslims, but the fact of the matter is violence perpetrated in the name of Christianity has BEEN much more devastating that violence perpetrated is the name of Islam.

This is a historical fact. I'm not just grabbing it out of my arse.

Keep trying to spin it.  The Muslim text I posted is not calling for the destruction of all "non-Muslims."  It is specifically calling for the destruction of "Jews."  And this text is being used by Muslim leaders today to justify and to encourage the murder of Jews. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2009, 10:30:13 AM »
Keep trying to spin it.  The Muslim text I posted is not calling for the destruction of all "non-Muslims."  It is specifically calling for the destruction of "Jews."  And this text is being used by Muslim leaders today to justify and to encourage the murder of Jews.

FOR THE THIRD TIME: What is it you do not understand about "in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes"?

You tell me, I will help you understand. But you have to tell me what you do not see in my point.

The way you're argumenting your point is sort of like "your point is not valid because the Bible does not specifically say 'Kill Jews and Christians'", which is INCORRECT. What the Bible says is something like "if you're not one of us, you're dead". And that includes everyone. All humans. Unless you're trying to tell me that Jews are the only humans that matter... but I doubt it.

You tell me.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2009, 10:53:07 AM »
FOR THE THIRD TIME: What is it you do not understand about "in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes"?

You tell me, I will help you understand. But you have to tell me what you do not see in my point.

The way you're argumenting your point is sort of like "your point is not valid because the Bible does not specifically say 'Kill Jews and Christians'", which is INCORRECT. What the Bible says is something like "if you're not one of us, you're dead". And that includes everyone. All humans. Unless you're trying to tell me that Jews are the only humans that matter... but I doubt it.

You tell me.

Context bitch, heard of it?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2009, 11:04:33 AM »

You tell me.

What?  What the Bible says is something like "if you're not one of us, you're dead"?  Please stop your lies!

That is not true.  The text does not command Israel to destroy all non-Israelites.

God commanded Israel to destroy certain, specific nations for specific reasons.  The primary reason was punishment for wrongdoing. The populations of the destroyed cities had long histories of grievous sins (Gen 15:16, Dt 25:17-19), which often included sacrificing their children to false gods (Dt 12:29-31).  Had they listened and changed their ways, they would not have been destroyed. God has said that if any nation is about to be destroyed as punishment but repents, he will forgive them and not destroy them (Jer 18:7-8). This happened to the city of Ninevah (Jonah 3:4-10).

Did God command Israel to destroy the Kenites?  No.
1 Samuel 15:6
6 Then he said to the Kenites, "Go away, leave the Amalekites so that I do not destroy you along with them; for you showed kindness to all the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt." So the Kenites moved away from the Amalekites.

Did God command Moses to kill Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian?  No.  Moses even takes advice from Jethro about leading the nation of Israel.(Exodus 18:17-20)

Did God command Israel to destroy all the Egyptians, Assyrians, Babylonians?  No.

Did God command King Solomon to destroy the kingdoms around him?  No.  In fact, King Solomon's reign was one of peace.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2009, 11:13:51 AM »
What?  What the Bible says is something like "if you're not one of us, you're dead"?  Please stop your lies!

HOLY SHIT!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

What is the following passage then?: "in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes". A call to get together and break bread?

That is not true.  The text does not command Israel to destroy all non-Israelites.

God commanded Israel to destroy certain, specific nations for specific reasons.  The primary reason was punishment for wrongdoing. The populations of the destroyed cities had long histories of grievous sins (Gen 15:16, Dt 25:17-19), which often included sacrificing their children to false gods (Dt 12:29-31).  Had they listened and changed their ways, they would not have been destroyed. God has said that if any nation is about to be destroyed as punishment but repents, he will forgive them and not destroy them (Jer 18:7-8). This happened to the city of Ninevah (Jonah 3:4-10).

Did God command Israel to destroy the Kenites?  No.
1 Samuel 15:6
6 Then he said to the Kenites, "Go away, leave the Amalekites so that I do not destroy you along with them; for you showed kindness to all the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt." So the Kenites moved away from the Amalekites.

Did God command Moses to kill Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian?  No.  Moses even takes advice from Jethro about leading the nation of Israel.(Exodus 18:17-20)

Did God command Israel to destroy all the Egyptians, Assyrians, Babylonians?  No.

Did God command King Solomon to destroy the kingdoms around him?  No.  In fact, King Solomon's reign was one of peace.

Who the fuck cares about Israel and the Israelites. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ANIHILATING ALL NON-CHRISTIANS.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2009, 11:15:19 AM »
Context bitch, heard of it?

Oh! Now it's the context of the writings that bugs you!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

You said: The Bible does not contain similar rethoric as the Koran or that being said and written by current radical Islamic clerics.

I said: Yes it does.

You said: Well, the Bible doesn't specify that Christians must kill Jews.

I said: Yes it does: "in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes" is a hint.

You say: Put in context please.

I say: It does not matter because it does not alter the first premise, that the Bible contains what can be described as EXTREMELY INTOLERANT rethoric.

I rest my case (unless you decide otherwise).

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2009, 11:18:48 AM »
HOLY SHIT!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

What is the following passage then?: "in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes". A call to get together and break bread?

That's for a list of specific nations, not for all non-Jews, as you claimed.

Who the fuck cares about Israel and the Israelites. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ANIHILATING ALL NON-CHRISTIANS.

You are the one who quoted the Old Testament claiming that it calls for the annihilation of all non-Jews("if you're not with us you're dead").   Why do you bring up Christians now?  There are no Christians in the Old Testament.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2009, 11:30:35 AM »
That's for a list of specific nations, not for all non-Jews, as you claimed.

Loco, what are "the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance" as per the Christian interpretation of the words?  8) 8) ;D ;D

Perhaps... the world?

You are the one who quoted the Old Testament claiming that it calls for the annihilation of all non-Jews("if you're not with us you're dead").   Why do you bring up Christians now?  There are no Christians in the Old Testament.

No, that is what you are saying. I am talking about the Christian interpretation of the writings (which yes, are judaic in origin but lo and behold are part of the Christian book of secrets).

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2009, 11:36:13 AM »
Loco, what are "the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance" as per the Christian interpretation of the words?  8) 8) ;D ;D

Perhaps... the world?

I am a Christian.  So NO.

No, that is what you are saying. I am talking about the Christian interpretation of the writings (which yes, are judaic in origin but lo and behold are part of the Christian book of secrets).

No.

Perhaps you should stop talking about things you obviously know nothing about. 

It's amazing all the spinning, twisting, mental acrobatics and jumping through hoops you are having to do trying to accuse the Bible of saying something that just isn't there:  "If you're not with us, you're dead."

Yet, nobody has to interpret, spin or twist something as clear as this:

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2009, 04:13:19 PM »
I am a Christian.  So NO.

You are a Christian so no... what exactly? Is the Old Testament part of the Bible? Yes or no.

No.

Perhaps you should stop talking about things you obviously know nothing about. 

It's amazing all the spinning, twisting, mental acrobatics and jumping through hoops you are having to do trying to accuse the Bible of saying something that just isn't there:  "If you're not with us, you're dead.

But what exactly am I saying that is wrong??? Point it out man!!! That the Old Testament is not part of the Christian Biblical Canon? What are you NOT fucking seeing here bud?

Since you don't trust my word, visit this site. Or this one. Or this one from a Muslim perspective. But it doesn't matter any way right? I mean, if you say there isn't then that must mean that there really isn't any violence in the Bible (even though when doing a google search of "violence in the Bible" you get almost 10,000,000 hits; while "violence in the Koran" or "Qur'an" doesn't even get 5 million hits).

Yet, nobody has to interpret, spin or twist something as clear as this:

I did, I showed it to you and you do not want to see it. What am I supposed to do? You tell me.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2009, 05:06:05 PM »
islamic ideology is to spread islam through force. others are to be brought into the religion. while historically violent, at least they allow the capacity for all otehr peoples to attain an equal status as muslims.

judaism on the other hand, teaches that the jews are the chosen people, do not even try to convert others as they are all sub-human and can never be more than subhuman. gentiles are to be exploited for the benefit of jews.

islam tells you right up front, join us or else, their strategy is out in the open for all to see so they get alot more attention. meanwhile judaism tells you they are your friend, smiles at you all while working to exploit you and stabbing you in the back for their own benefit. their style is much more discreet and in contrast to islam it gets little noticed.

christianity is in comparison far more accepting of other cultures and encourages a much more peaceful kind of ideology than the other two

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2009, 10:24:23 PM »
islamic ideology is to spread islam through force. others are to be brought into the religion. while historically violent, at least they allow the capacity for all otehr peoples to attain an equal status as muslims.

judaism on the other hand, teaches that the jews are the chosen people, do not even try to convert others as they are all sub-human and can never be more than subhuman. gentiles are to be exploited for the benefit of jews.

islam tells you right up front, join us or else, their strategy is out in the open for all to see so they get alot more attention. meanwhile judaism tells you they are your friend, smiles at you all while working to exploit you and stabbing you in the back for their own benefit. their style is much more discreet and in contrast to islam it gets little noticed.

christianity is in comparison far more accepting of other cultures and encourages a much more peaceful kind of ideology than the other two

All religions suck, the only difference is there is one religion who people explode themself in its name and others help the world in their name.

Want to guess who is who?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2009, 04:54:20 AM »
[...]christianity is in comparison far more accepting of other cultures and encourages a much more peaceful kind of ideology than the other two

Well, that could be easily debatable from every angle. I mean, people are fixated on the Koran and the Bible, but the real proof of an evil religion is the number of people it has directly killed. Christianism has BY FAR the worst record. It may have cleaned up its act now, partly because people are fed up with it and partly because some places that were intensely religious have developed democratic institutions that eventually made the Church seems out of date and touch with reality. In essence the Church has been tamed to the point they can no longer affect policy or conspire against other religions.

It is in this precise disconnect between religion and democracy is where Islamophobes like to meet, completely ignoring Christianity's extremely violent past and only concentrating on the very recent democratic present. And this is precisely where the best course of action also gets lost. On the one hand there are people who believe the best way to fight Islamic extremism is by encouraging the development of democratic institutions in the Middle East, although Big Business does not like that option and it is most likely not going to happen. On the other hand we can fight Islamic extremism directly by bombing terrorists, civilians and leaving the same butchers in power, which will not solve a thing.

Having said this, and this is something I talk to a Muslim friend about sometimes, these steps of understanding must be taken on both sides, not just Christianism. Meaning the Middle East has to open its doors much in the same way the Western world has opened its doors to them.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2009, 06:12:35 AM »
HOW MANY JEWISH HOLOCAUSTS HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN MUSLIM LANDS? Your answer will answer your own question.

Maybe now you will understand.

The Jewish presence in the Arabic peninsula was removed by force by the muslims, slaughtered or converted.

Even to this day (ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Arabian_Peninsula#History_of_the_Jews_in_Saudi_Arabia):

There is virtually no Jewish activity in Saudi Arabia today. Jews as such are not permitted to visit or live there. Public worship of all religions but Islam is strictly forbidden.

False. There is a taxation (jizya) and the removal of other benefits for not being a muslim whilst under islamic rule, is that what you deem equal status?
الاسلام هو شيطانية