Author Topic: Serious Training Thread  (Read 177161 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Serious Training Thread
« Reply #3875 on: June 02, 2023, 10:11:01 AM »
Does your wife approve of you posting all these half nudes here?   I mean, if she were posting half nudes for strangers all the time on the internet wouldnt you get a little suspicious?

Yeah that’s not half nude does your wife approve of you rolling around the ground with men every morning? Nah you don’t have a wife or even a girlfriend or children do you nope I don’t think so

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3876 on: June 02, 2023, 10:15:14 AM »
The Brian guide to juice

Layoff the anemia drugs lose 20lbs
Get back on put it back

Brian it's water and glycogen - meanwhile I'm holding my weight with no gear and waist 3/4 inch down

I start test and deca Monday
Poundages going up nicely 3.5 plates hammer pulldown 2 plates smith front press not earth shattering but well ahead of where I thought I'd be at this point

Baby steps but injury free and zero anal blood
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3877 on: June 02, 2023, 10:15:18 AM »
Yeah that’s not half nude does your wife approve of you rolling around the ground with men every morning? Nah you don’t have a wife or even a girlfriend or children do you nope I don’t think so

Actually false on all 3. 

Next. 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3878 on: June 02, 2023, 10:20:23 AM »
Actually false on all 3. 

Next.

In the weztling world he was known as Brian prostate checker hanjins
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3879 on: June 02, 2023, 10:34:03 AM »
I changed my look dramatically with the haircut. Also I have packed on some size in the last month 220lbs lean and empty in the AM not all weight is created equal. I have a weight class I am competing at in July and it’s 220lbs. I can make gains without adding weight. I will push towards 230lbs in the next 45 days but I still will have to drop back to 220lbs for weigh ins. Meanwhile you still don’t even lift.

so the 230 is just you full of shit and water and you are 220?

Thing is Brian you are not even close to being stage ready at 195

Keep on keeping on Brian
You will be still here in 5 years still at 220 , thats if your organs hold out

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3880 on: June 02, 2023, 11:27:02 AM »
I had planned to wait until mid July when I peak but since you guys want to insist I am small this is last night yeah it’s a full belly but I am absolutely getting thicker in the chest shoulders traps etc. you guys don’t want to see pics stop lying on my physique

Brian, who did you take these pics for last night?

Do you need to take "progress" pics twice a day for optimal results?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #3881 on: June 02, 2023, 11:27:48 AM »
I had planned to wait until mid July when I peak but since you guys want to insist I am small this is last night yeah it’s a full belly but I am absolutely getting thicker in the chest shoulders traps etc. you guys don’t want to see pics stop lying on my physique

Now that you have shaved do you notice that your hairline has receded more than you thought before? I bet the regrowing stubble is probably much farther back than you realized.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3882 on: June 02, 2023, 11:42:00 AM »

Definitely looking thick Hankins. Also the new haircut looks better.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3883 on: June 02, 2023, 11:45:09 AM »
Being bald is easy Hanks.   Glad you have crossed over to the dark side finally.   Or the bald side to be more accurate.  its liberating to not worry about it any more. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3884 on: June 02, 2023, 12:12:20 PM »
You don’t find it odd that you want to put my physique down trying to compare me to other people instead of yourself???

What & many others find really odd is YOU, & you're constant posting of awful pics of your dad bod. You've criticized & put down so many on here who have far better Physical development than yourself.  Why would I compare a lopsided delusional dad bod
with myself  ::) - I've competed & actually lasted the whole day at a competition in fact many of them. without collapsing / shitting myself / running off home making pathetic excuses
Oh & I've won many & represented my country - Carry on Dreaming you delusional
Fuck-wit. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3885 on: June 02, 2023, 12:16:12 PM »

You are small.

Shaving your pussy head isn’t going to change that.

You have 2D muscle, flat and narrow with no thickness, go take a look at Tommywishbone pics and see how lifting heavy results in 3D muscle.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3886 on: June 02, 2023, 12:29:43 PM »
so the 230 is just you full of shit and water and you are 220?

Thing is Brian you are not even close to being stage ready at 195

Keep on keeping on Brian
You will be still here in 5 years still at 220 , thats if your organs hold out

No 230 is 100% I am not there yet it takes sometime to get back there after being sick. I hope to be close to 100% come mid July. And just nonsense no one has 10lbs of shit in them I am not constipated I use the restroom all the time. And if I look like this in n 5 years at 50 great that’s a win. I was not 195lbs in stage I weighed in at 204lbs. I dropped more after the contests as I got sicker. Honestly I think I look more stage ready at 215lbs and frankly I could compete tomorrow I am lean enough. You want to starve yourself have at it no thanks I am trying to get bigger and stronger.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3887 on: June 02, 2023, 12:31:24 PM »
What & many others find really odd is YOU, & you're constant posting of awful pics of your dad bod. You've criticized & put down so many on here who have far better Physical development than yourself.  Why would I compare a lopsided delusional dad bod
with myself  ::) - I've competed & actually lasted the whole day at a competition in fact many of them. without collapsing / shitting myself / running off home making pathetic excuses
Oh & I've won many & represented my country - Carry on Dreaming you delusional
Fuck-wit. 

Again by all means take a pic of your physique today and prove that you are in better shape exactly just another bitter fat slob talking about back in my day

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3888 on: June 02, 2023, 12:32:01 PM »
You are small.

Shaving your pussy head isn’t going to change that.

You have 2D muscle, flat and narrow with no thickness, go take a look at Tommywishbone pics and see how lifting heavy results in 3D muscle.

By all means post a pic showing You  are more developed exactly not someone else

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3889 on: June 02, 2023, 12:41:24 PM »
Did some squats and stuff

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #3890 on: June 02, 2023, 12:49:00 PM »
By all means post a pic showing You  are more developed exactly not someone else

Jesus Fuck, learn to read and write, you polesmoking moron.

You’re fucking shallow, your build has no depth or muscle maturity to it. Start lifting weights that start with a “4” instead of a “2”.

Post up a couple of pics of the scarecrow’s shaved beaver. I want to compare it to the wrinkles on your fat forehead.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3891 on: June 02, 2023, 12:54:32 PM »
Jesus Fuck, learn to read and write, you polesmoking moron.

You’re fucking shallow, your build has no depth or muscle maturity to it. Start lifting weights that start with a “4” instead of a “2”.

Post up a couple of pics of the scarecrow’s shaved beaver. I want to compare it to the wrinkles on your fat forehead.

Again by all means post a pic showing you train at all before critiquing my build I am jacked and thick and in shape by any standard. You want to claim you are a monster despite never posting a single pic no one believes you. You can all claim I am small all you want but current pics say otherwise 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3892 on: June 02, 2023, 12:55:19 PM »
Brian

Compete at 215

Give us all a laugh

Again
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3893 on: June 02, 2023, 12:58:02 PM »
And Brian
Nobody wants to see another picture of your zero progress body

Nobody
B

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #3894 on: June 02, 2023, 01:02:43 PM »
Again by all means post a pic showing you train at all before critiquing my build I am jacked and thick and in shape by any standard. You want to claim you are a monster despite never posting a single pic no one believes you. You can all claim I am small all you want but current pics say otherwise

I never claimed I was monster, I’ve been basically the same/similar height and weight for the last 15 years. Just like you have been. Except I’m not frying my intestines trying to impress random anonymous people on the internet.

You are small. You’re 5’-9” and even with 2 grams a day of illegal drugs, you would have competed at under 180 lbs….if you wouldn’t have quit and gone home.

I won’t even waste the time commenting on your complete lack of leg development. You’re a joke and you quit before you got exposed in front of that little boy you married.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3895 on: June 02, 2023, 01:27:31 PM »
Looks like the disproportioned pile of shit as he always has.........no gains at all,just the same if not worse.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #3896 on: June 02, 2023, 01:35:34 PM »
Looks like the disproportioned pile of shit as he always has.........no gains at all,just the same if not worse.

No need to bring Shizzo into this…

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3897 on: June 02, 2023, 01:52:42 PM »

Absolutely horrific.

Blood pressure is through the roof.

I’m guessing the haemorrhoids magically cured  themselves

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3898 on: June 02, 2023, 03:07:14 PM »
No 230 is 100% I am not there yet it takes sometime to get back there after being sick. I hope to be close to 100% come mid July. And just nonsense no one has 10lbs of shit in them I am not constipated I use the restroom all the time. And if I look like this in n 5 years at 50 great that’s a win. I was not 195lbs in stage I weighed in at 204lbs. I dropped more after the contests as I got sicker. Honestly I think I look more stage ready at 215lbs and frankly I could compete tomorrow I am lean enough. You want to starve yourself have at it no thanks I am trying to get bigger and stronger.

Brian again with his delusions of adequacy

Brian, you are a total abject failure at everything you have ever done
Here you are again boasting about how great you think you are and ignoring the last 3 months of your embarrassment of "prepping"  ::). and failing to complete a show.

Your fucked up body cant even handle a week of restricted calories and humongous food intake before it falls apart leaking shit and blood all over the place.
Last minute peptides and lasix to try and impress people who fucking hate you.

You have well and truly fucked yourself on this site and you will never get any respect from anyone
I really dont know whats wrong with Robcguns blowing smoke up your arse, I can only imagine hes trolling you.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3899 on: June 02, 2023, 03:16:56 PM »
Let’s just not pretend I am fat and bloated or have a dadbod or a 42 inch waist then because that is nonsense. This is today post breakfast and coffee and I was 220lbs upon waking before breakfast. I had planned to wait until my contest in July to update as that is when my strength and physique should be closer to 100% but regardless I am no where near fat and bloated.

Looking lean and jacked Hankins.  Great move finally shaving the head.  Dick root looking prime for summer.  No homo.