Author Topic: Serious Training Thread  (Read 177252 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Serious Training Thread
« Reply #700 on: December 31, 2022, 11:49:46 AM »
and you lost all them as well or you would show us the records if they existed

You know, like Clegg with the video of your fight

Klegg hasn’t shown the video and never will because he got his head caved in so whatever

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #701 on: December 31, 2022, 11:50:20 AM »
A 4th attempt is granted for world records but the meet was 2 days before my 45th birthday. 170lbs is the record for the 40-44 age group.

The 20-24 age group is the open division and the record is 198lbs. I do believe rob would do very well if he trained for strict curl
another excuse

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: December 31, 2022, 11:50:59 AM »
Klegg hasn’t shown the video and never will because he got his head caved in so whatever

thats my point, you wont tell us about the other fights because you got yours caved in

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: December 31, 2022, 11:51:22 AM »
The Jo Swift BB federation, I just set it up now.

No one would give you any props here if you beat Eddie Halls deadlift record, its because you have been a total asshole since you got here

Your training now consists of 6 sets of bicep curls
Fuck me your legs are going to be awesome in 6 months

All you have done is realised you cant be a bodybuilder so now have switched to something else and pretend the failure in your life never happened, its the same with your MMA career, you would never have told anyone here about your zero wins record unless we found out.

You will fail at this as well and then pretend that failure was something out of your control

PS didnt you read my two posts about blowing smoke up your arse and you not noticing?
You cant have because you really believed people were behind you a few pages back

It’s really strange you think powerlifting and bodybuilding are mutually exclusive I would argue they are mutually beneficial.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #704 on: December 31, 2022, 11:52:01 AM »
Again I have a lot more than 3 mma bouts I fought in Europe and Hawaii as well
Weird nobody can find any evidence of this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: December 31, 2022, 11:53:04 AM »
  From what I saw in the video, Hanky will go over 160lbs and should have hit it in that initial contest. I thought a 4th attempt was granted for World record attempts?  He can clearly hit that lift. To put things in perspective, the top guys in Open are around 240 plus lbs.

The list posted can't be a world record list. Entire age groups are blank such as the 20-24 year old. The current records there don't appear to be world record lifts. Not even state record lifts. I see teenagers strict curling near 200lbs on Youtube. I bet a guy like Rob Guns on Getbig could hit 180 lbs or more if he trained specifically for this .

It’s the open division as in age group but the 220lb weight class not the open weight class. Rob is 15lbs over the weight limit for that class

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: December 31, 2022, 11:54:03 AM »
  On Youtube, there are a ton of teens and early 20 something strict curling much more weight that 150 or 160. Hell, here is Lee Priest in the 45-50 age group doing 221 lbs.

Lee admitted to using fake plates are you kidding

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: December 31, 2022, 11:57:58 AM »
It’s really strange you think powerlifting and bodybuilding are mutually exclusive I would argue they are mutually beneficial.
so when is your next bodybuilding show and how are you going to bring up your legs?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: December 31, 2022, 11:58:44 AM »
so when is your next bodybuilding show and how are you going to bring up your legs?

Again I am squatting every week the longer I continue to do that the better the legs will get and you say I have no legs you have no legs or arms you are just straight skinny at least I have arms my legs are improving but they are already as big as yours you have no legs or arms jackass

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #709 on: December 31, 2022, 12:03:29 PM »
A 4th attempt is granted for world records but the meet was 2 days before my 45th birthday. 170lbs is the record for the 40-44 age group.

The 20-24 age group is the open division and the record is 198lbs for the 220lb weight class . I do believe rob would do very well if he trained for strict curl
You were still 44.

I won the Over-35 class at the Southern States when it was a top 10 contest at 40 years of age.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: December 31, 2022, 12:04:00 PM »
Again I am squatting every week the longer I continue to do that the better the legs will get and you say I have no legs you have no legs or arms you are just straight skinny at least I have arms my legs are improving but they are already as big as yours you have no legs or arms jackass

Enough to win the NABBA UK title..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: December 31, 2022, 12:05:04 PM »
LOL  ;D

There goes that old jealousy rearing its ugly head again

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: December 31, 2022, 12:05:58 PM »
LOL  ;D

There goes that old jealousy rearing its ugly head again
he always has to put someone down to make him feel better about himself.. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: December 31, 2022, 12:07:40 PM »
he always has to put someone down to make him feel better about himself.. ;D
Yup,and expects us to give him credit....fuck that!!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: December 31, 2022, 12:24:27 PM »
Good one brother....since I train at home I use no machines at all.

After years of using them because everyone did,I thought about it a lot and realized I never felt too many of them in the targeted muscle anyway, and I have a good mind/muscle connection.....I do miss leg machines though so hit a gym on leg days.

Good to hear brother makes me fat more confident in my findings actually being correct knowing you agree haha I found same as you wasn’t really feeling it where should and done hurt the joints being locked into fixed path. Plus the false feeling of progress I was shocked when I did first session back at home at how weak I was on a barbell after moving up to half way respectable weights on machines

Will miss leg machines as well mate leg routine is just squat, sldl, leg ext and leg curl for now but ext/curl is shit just one of those ones thst attach to bench have ordered some bearings to replace the wonky shit plastic bushing and will weld another post to load the weights on higher up so it evens out the resistance profile if split the weight between both posts so should be ok after that at least will make do

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: December 31, 2022, 12:29:16 PM »
Enough to win the NABBA UK title..

Talk about a Mickey Mouse organization you had 3 guys in your class and you are the only one under 60 and you were still half a foot taller than the other competitors because you are a skinny bitch

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: December 31, 2022, 12:31:58 PM »
Talk about a Mickey Mouse organization you had 3 guys in your class and you are the only one under 60 and you were still half a foot taller than the other competitors because you are a skinny bitch
wrong, wrong and wrong

Its an open class you idiot no height or weight restrictions

Im entering the Britain in June, I will let you know how I place there and you can let me know when you get a participation medal at your next curling contest

By the way, if there was only you in your class why didnt you get a winners medal?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: December 31, 2022, 12:33:12 PM »
wrong, wrong and wrong

Its an open class you idiot no height or weight restrictions

Im entering the Britain in June, I will let you know how I place there and you can let me know when you get a participation medal at your next curling contest

By the way, if there was only you in your class why didnt you get a winners medal?

Again I got a 1st place medal and a 2nd place medal the guy who won my class is a 7 time national champ they came to my gym I trained for 4 weeks and put up respectable numbers. No one else from my gym even had the balls to enter they just watched

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: December 31, 2022, 12:36:53 PM »
Again I got a 1st place medal and a 2nd place medal the guy who won my class is a 7 time national champ they came to my gym I trained for 4 weeks and put up respectable numbers.
I placed 2nd in the open and first in the masters division for my weight class. To be honest I wa so focused on me and what I was doing I don’t even know what the guy who won the Open lifted

come on hanky lets try and keep it staright
there was only three people at the event and you beat none of them

So again, who did you beat to place 1st?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: December 31, 2022, 12:38:22 PM »
Again I got a 1st place medal and a 2nd place medal the guy who won my class is a 7 time national champ they came to my gym I trained for 4 weeks and put up respectable numbers. No one else from my gym even had the balls to enter they just watched
It`s pretty weird that this is the first time a braggart like you is mentioning that you won 1st. place.

Your full of shit!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #720 on: December 31, 2022, 12:39:20 PM »
Curls for girls.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: December 31, 2022, 12:42:27 PM »
come on hanky lets try and keep it staright
there was only three people at the event and you beat none of them

So again, who did you beat to place 1st?

I honestly have no idea how many people were in my weight class as again I was paying attention to myself. I do know the National champ was in my weight class I assume he won but I honestly don’t know all I know is they gave me a 1st in the masters and a 2nd in the open. They did the flights by weight attempted not weight class so who was in the 220 vs 242 weight class was hard to tell. I am sure they will post the results eventually but again I really don’t care about who else lifted what I set a new PR in my first meet and I am close to a record in my age group so happy with that.

I will say I beat my entire gym that was too afraid to enter

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #722 on: December 31, 2022, 12:47:13 PM »
It’s the open division as in age group but the 220lb weight class not the open weight class. Rob is 15lbs over the weight limit for that class
If the world record is 160 lbs for your age group, you'll break it several times . You have 15 more lbs easy.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: December 31, 2022, 12:48:46 PM »
I honestly have no idea how many people were in my weight class as again I was paying attention to myself. I do know the National champ was in my weight class I assume he won but I honestly don’t know all I know is they gave me a 1st in the masters and a 2nd in the open. They did the flights by weight attempted not weight class so who was in the 220 vs 242 weight class was hard to tell.

thats probably the stupidest post of the year

You dont know who you competed against you just accepted 2 medals they gave you without question

Top tip, the guy they give the medal to after you won the show if you got second

Your class was the masters, there wasnt any other competitors so they put you in the open which had 1 other competitor, you placed second (last) and they also gave you a 1st place participation medal as the only senior in your class

I know all that and I wasnt even there

We all now know that you didnt put any dents in Cleggs head now because you cant remember what happened at a curling contest three weeks ago

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: December 31, 2022, 12:49:25 PM »
If the world record is 160 lbs for your age group, you'll break it several times . You have 15 more lbs easy.

Exactly but the real goal this year is to hit 170lbs and qualify for the Olympia. I just looked and saw the record today for my age group but that will be a nice interim goal.