Author Topic: Justin Harris looking huge in that recent pic !  (Read 11422 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: Justin Harris looking huge in that recent pic !
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2007, 12:23:21 PM »
Hey Natural Al, are you any relation to Big Gay Al of Southpark, Colorado? ;D ;D ;D ;D

(I've always wanted to ask you that!)

yes, all guys named Al are related.  it's crazy, I'm related to Al from happy days...Alex Delvecio from the 1950's red wiings...you name an Al and I'm related to him somehow...it's crazy.
nasser=piece of shit

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2007, 12:24:39 PM »
yes, all guys named Al are related.  it's crazy, I'm related to Al from happy days...Alex Delvecio from the 1950's red wiings...you name an Al and I'm related to him somehow...it's crazy.

What about Al Bundy?

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2007, 12:26:19 PM »
Seriously bro, when Kuclo becomes Mr O, all the mags will be scrambling to find these photos and publish them, they would have to photoshop the background or something...

And Blockhead, are you saying that Trop is a prophet in his own right? Let's see, would that make Steve a high priest or something?!

Kulco....MR. O.  Hopefully you are being facetious!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2007, 12:28:10 PM »
Kulco....MR. O.  Hopefully you are being facetious!

Why not? Or at least a top pro! How many up-and-coming bbers from my generation have that level of potential?

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2007, 12:30:11 PM »
Why not? Or at least a top pro! How many up-and-coming bbers from my generation have that level of potential?
Maybe you are right, it's hard to predict.  Trey Brewer has much potential as well.  Those two guys are only what? 21 years old.  Only time will tell!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2007, 12:31:13 PM »
Maybe you are right, it's hard to predict.  Trey Brewer has much potential as well.  Those two guys are only what? 21 years old.  Only time will tell!

Trey Brewer is on alot more drugs, that's for sure. Yeah only time will tell, but Steve already beat him once:)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2007, 12:32:03 PM »
What about Al Bundy?

All Al's...alan's, allen's...hell, i"m even related to Alexxxx...that is if he ever decides to go by just "al" we'd become instantly related...it's crazy.
nasser=piece of shit

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2007, 12:36:48 PM »
Trey Brewer is on alot more drugs, that's for sure. Yeah only time will tell, but Steve already beat him once:)
Yeah but look at before and after pics of Trey since that show (it's rediculous).  I know Steve has made improvements as well but Trey has a much bigger frame.  Also you say Trey is on more drugs but how would you know?  You can't tell just by looking at the difference between the two and say one is on more than the other.  Trey was a big boy before he ever took juice.  Either way they both have a great potential in the sport!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2007, 12:39:47 PM »
Yeah but look at before and after pics of Trey since that show (it's rediculous).  I know Steve has made improvements as well but Trey has a much bigger frame.  Also you say Trey is on more drugs but how would you know?  You can't tell just by looking at the difference between the two and say one is on more than the other.  Trey was a big boy before he ever took juice.  Either way they both have a great potential in the sport!

OK, so why can't I say Kuclo has potential to be a top pro or even Mr O? why is that facetious?

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2007, 12:53:35 PM »
OK, so why can't I say Kuclo has potential to be a top pro or even Mr O? why is that facetious?
I think he has a good future in the sport but I don't believe he will ever have a chance to win Mr. O.  Think about all the greats who have never won a title!  Just my opinion.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2007, 12:55:12 PM »
hahahahaha yes!!!!!!!!!!

Besides, Alexxx needs to get bulked up. He's got to look good in a tux because he's going to be my best man at my wedding to his sister.  ;)

Bump. Invitations go out soon and it's open bar. Send pm's to Alexxx and he can confirm.

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2007, 02:32:39 PM »
I think he has a good future in the sport but I don't believe he will ever have a chance to win Mr. O.  Think about all the greats who have never won a title!  Just my opinion.

Speculations are fun, and all you can go on at this point, as he's only been competing for a few years. 
Both of them have a good 10 years or more before they're even at their peaks.  So, in the end it will be who can stay motivated to pursue bodybuilding the longest. 

They both have a ton of potential.  It is exciting to see young guys doing well in bodybuilding again.  For most of bodybuilding's history, there have been plenty of young guys coming up and making big entrances.  That hasn't happened for the better part of a decade until Phil Heath came along. 

Now there are more than a few young guys who are climbing the ranks quickly.  It makes things more exciting, at least in my opinion.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio