Author Topic: Justin Harris looking huge in that recent pic !  (Read 11434 times)

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
Re: Justin Harris looking huge in that recent pic !
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2007, 12:20:30 PM »
I agree with you on this one Croatch. This guy looks great and all, but the druggy, get-inflated-muscles-real-quick, look is getting old and tired. Dennis Wolf and this guy are probably good drug buds.

I wish they'd go back to the old school method of doing powerlifting/strongman training for a couple years BEFORE doing the massive drug schedules. Get a solid foundation. You can really tell a difference.

Gary Taylor was one of the best examples of this - couple years plifting, olympic lifting, and then did bbing -- and had one of the most solid, awesome builds around.

I trained for the first 8 years of my lifting for football.  All my training was focused on strength and explosiveness.  I didn't begin training for bodybuilding until about 2002 or so.  Up until then, it was all football related. 

I went to a small college.  We didn't even have a lat pulldown, cable crossover, and the only machines were a hammer strength push press machine, and a hammer strength shrug/upright row machine that we would use as a subsitute for cleans. 

Whether that had an influence on my current physique may not be true, but my background is all power training.  Which is still what I enjoy now.  I do enjoy the challenge of getting into contest shape, but I began bbing because it was a good way to keep me from being fat. 

Just so everyone knows, I don't need to be pampered.  Truth be told, I've probably said some of the same things about bodybuilders when I was younger.  And I've certainly held the assumption that bbers were pretty boys who just go for a pump and want to look pretty.  So, that doesn't bother me.  Everyone has to do what they enjoy.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2007, 12:24:53 PM »
I trained for the first 8 years of my lifting for football.  All my training was focused on strength and explosiveness.  I didn't begin training for bodybuilding until about 2002 or so.  Up until then, it was all football related. 

I went to a small college.  We didn't even have a lat pulldown, cable crossover, and the only machines were a hammer strength push press machine, and a hammer strength shrug/upright row machine that we would use as a subsitute for cleans. 

Whether that had an influence on my current physique may not be true, but my background is all power training.  Which is still what I enjoy now.  I do enjoy the challenge of getting into contest shape, but I began bbing because it was a good way to keep me from being fat. 

Just so everyone knows, I don't need to be pampered.  Truth be told, I've probably said some of the same things about bodybuilders when I was younger.  And I've certainly held the assumption that bbers were pretty boys who just go for a pump and want to look pretty.  So, that doesn't bother me.  Everyone has to do what they enjoy.

You're still young, Justin  ;D

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2007, 12:26:56 PM »
Watch what you say. He has connections in Dubai, India!

LOL!!!!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2007, 01:59:59 PM »
Actually, from what I've read, Dante says to avoid flat barbell benching in your chest rotations.

Coming from someone who uses synthol.......  ::)

No that's only for safety reason if say you don't have a partner and you are a pussy. Other then that it is the best chest exercise ever.
just push some weight!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2007, 07:05:04 PM »
I agree with you on this one Croatch. This guy looks great and all, but the druggy, get-inflated-muscles-real-quick, look is getting old and tired. Dennis Wolf and this guy are probably good drug buds.

I wish they'd go back to the old school method of doing powerlifting/strongman training for a couple years BEFORE doing the massive drug schedules. Get a solid foundation. You can really tell a difference.

Gary Taylor was one of the best examples of this - couple years plifting, olympic lifting, and then did bbing -- and had one of the most solid, awesome builds around.
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you high???? i think some of that synthol is going to your brain, have you seen the videos of this guy training? 315 for 12 easy reps on barbell inclines, 500 for 8 on deep front squats, 635 for 3 off the floor deadlifts, 585 for 8 deep reps on barbell squats, comparing a 27 year old guy to Gary Taylor, one of the strongest men who ever lived isn't fair.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2007, 04:13:57 AM »
I got a question for Croatch and Garraeth....do you guys actually read the threads and look at the videos or do you just look at the pics and throw judgement up? Because if you ACTUALLY WERE looking at the vids instead of "Ill comment on something I dont know about" you would see you were talking about one of the stronger amateur bodybuilders in this country who no doubt has built a great deal of his muscle mass pushing heavy slag iron.
and a pinch of envy

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2007, 04:27:42 AM »
Actually, from what I've read, Dante says to avoid flat barbell benching in your chest rotations.

Coming from someone who uses synthol.......  ::)

the bolded statement is true for the most part, the risks outweigh the benifits in most cases, maybe they were doing the flats as part of thier cruise or maybe for one blast but DC pretty much doesn't want anyone hurting themselves on a flat bench.
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2007, 07:11:16 AM »
the bolded statement is true for the most part, the risks outweigh the benifits in most cases, maybe they were doing the flats as part of thier cruise or maybe for one blast but DC pretty much doesn't want anyone hurting themselves on a flat bench.

And that is the reason behind their weak chests. Ex: David Henry, Trop, Steve Irwin and Kuclo.

Dante has a pretty wicked chest though.
just push some weight!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2007, 07:12:42 AM »
And that is the reason behind their weak chests. Ex: David Henry, Trop, Steve Irwin and Kuclo.

Dante has a pretty wicked chest though.

Kuclo has a weak chest? Are you serious?!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2007, 08:17:04 PM »
big dude,good shape for his size,and good condition for being kinda offseason.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2007, 08:21:32 AM »
Kuclo has a weak chest? Are you serious?!

Prove me wrong.
just push some weight!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2007, 08:23:12 AM »
Prove me wrong.

For a 21 year old? Find me a 21 year old with a stronger chest. I am speaking in relative terms.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2007, 08:23:37 AM »
For a 21 year old? Find me a 21 year old with a stronger chest. I am speaking in relative terms.

I
just push some weight!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2007, 08:25:29 AM »
I

OK sure ::) Maybe DC will take you under his wing and train you. Next thing we know there will be posts on Mayhem titled "Project SupercalifragilisticHeav yWeight: starring Alexxx."

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2007, 08:27:06 AM »
OK sure ::) Maybe DC will take you under his wing and train you. Next thing we know there will be posts on Mayhem titled "Project SupercalifragilisticHeav yWeight: starring Alexxx."

Alexxx should pay Dante for training. It would be interesting to see what would happen with that. I'm sure he could even whip Alexxx into shape.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2007, 08:28:50 AM »
Alexxx should pay Dante for training. It would be interesting to see what would happen with that. I'm sure he could even whip Alexxx into shape.

Haha yeah. Alex will be bigger than Trop and Steve in no time. ::) ::) ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2007, 08:29:34 AM »
Haha yeah. Alex will be bigger than Trop and Steve in no time. ::) ::) ::)

Not saying that, but with DC's track record, I'm sure Alexxx would end up looking pretty good.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2007, 10:12:21 AM »
Prove me wrong.

no. you have a weak chest.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2007, 10:14:52 AM »

I would almost bet that DC wouldn't train alexxx....he only trains guys who fit a certain mold and-no offense to alexxx-he doesn't exactly fit the mold.

Plus alexxx would have to save his allowance for like 2 years to be able to afford 1 month of dante training him.
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2007, 10:20:50 AM »
I would almost bet that DC wouldn't train alexxx....he only trains guys who fit a certain mold and-no offense to alexxx-he doesn't exactly fit the mold.

Plus alexxx would have to save his allowance for like 2 years to be able to afford 1 month of dante training him.

You seem to know all the answers. ::)
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2007, 11:54:44 AM »
You seem to know all the answers. ::)

PM DC and ask him if I got the knowledge, I asked him months ago if I could answer question regarding his system, I did it out of respect to him and respect to his program...if he told me "no, you don't know what your talking about" then I would never say a word about him or his program.

I don't know all the answers but I know enough of em...you're to busy playing the "ego maniac" role these days, it's funny for a little while now it's old.
nasser=piece of shit

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2007, 12:12:04 PM »

I know that and I'm just saying this to stir up trouble. It's what I do.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2007, 12:13:24 PM »
I know that and I'm just saying this to stir up trouble. It's what I do.

REally?  I hadn't noticed..... ;D
nasser=piece of shit

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2007, 12:14:15 PM »
Hey Natural Al, are you any relation to Big Gay Al of Southpark, Colorado? ;D ;D ;D ;D

(I've always wanted to ask you that!)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2007, 12:14:41 PM »
REally?  I hadn't noticed..... ;D

hahahahaha yes!!!!!!!!!!

Besides, Alexxx needs to get bulked up. He's got to look good in a tux because he's going to be my best man at my wedding to his sister.  ;)