Author Topic: Israel In A Post-American Era  (Read 6834 times)

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Israel In A Post-American Era
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2011, 02:32:17 PM »
jew is alwys a winner,,you can never win against jew,,at the last the jew will always win ,,they arte the chosen people ,,for some reason t heir brain is just better,,dont know why but thats just the way it is ,,if you have a jew friend that is your best friend you are lucky fella,,they will always carry you through hard times,,also jew never show how much he really have,,they never do fancy wearing or anythign fancy but momnet he get into the bank ...a red carpet is rolled and he can make transactions out of this world,,, the jews are highly supportive of their kids financialy they support them until age 30 sometime and all through life,,help them get house,,help them with everything financialy ,,its hush hush ,,they also always devide everything equal between the kids,,always! ,,and if they give one kid more then they dont foeget it and then give his sister later on what they gave the other kid ,,jews never forget ,,you are lucky if your parents are jews ,,they will help you through life in every possible way ,, not all of them have the money but they all will help with as much money as they can can ,,

a jew father and mother will alwys be up your ass ,,but when you are covered financialy and you will be helped no matter what ,,thats just how jew blood works,,italians are very similar to a lesser degree,,  but quite close

gh15 approved

sorry but you don't know shit about jewish matters with upbringing, they are the biggest cheapskates you can find.  Jew is the loser, again who bailed them out from extinction in ww2?  They were just a pity people that is all, they were dispersed across globe until they got pity state of israel gifted to them.  They are the outcasts and losers of society who live off american welfare.

you know your shit about steroids bodybuilding, but not this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2011, 02:34:15 PM »
Ask any waiter who are the worst tippers.   Hint - its not jews. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2011, 02:44:19 PM »
sorry but you don't know shit about jewish matters with upbringing, they are the biggest cheapskates you can find.  Jew is the loser, again who bailed them out from extinction in ww2?  They were just a pity people that is all, they were dispersed across globe until they got pity state of israel gifted to them.  They are the outcasts and losers of society who live off american welfare.

no ,,you are rasict! they are very good people ,,they are the chosen people ,,and they most likly own the buildgin complex you live in and you are again late with the rent,,its common thing that if you were not born jew you wish you were,,trust me many of us wish we were,,dont hate! hate will get you no where,,be honest with yourself and look around you ,,everythin EVERYTHING controled and rulled by jews,,every thing including the computer you are writing from ,,

the jews are the chosen people ,,god has chosen them and many do not like it,,for not to forget jesus which is jew decided to create his own relegion but after all he was jew...it is the OTHERRRR arab whoe hagar... who gave abraham the son ishmael ,,and that ishmael...HE WAS THE REAL OUTCAST and he shall named muslim and created the muslim relsgion ,, the cursed one was ishmael! and thats why the arabs walk around feeling cursed ,,thats why they cant accept  jews to live in peace with them ,,not all but many ,,its because they are the sperm of the son of abraham ..a son he never acknoleged and was given to him by a desert prostitute from the sheep leaders of the times... called hagar.. she was not as beautiful as sarahthe jew...and she was different ...and thats how the muslim relegion was created,,alwsys was outcasts..

learn your history ,,and dont be  a rasict,,the jews accepted peace with the arabs...its the loontaeeks among the arabs who dont accept the jews as part of this peace,,,

be real face the truth ,,dont be part of generation nothingness idiotizm ,, im surprized ron doesnt bann you ,,he probbaly will if you piss him off too much ,,this site is OWNED BY PROUD JEW !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2011, 03:59:11 PM »
sorry but you don't know shit about jewish matters with upbringing, they are the biggest cheapskates you can find.  Jew is the loser, again who bailed them out from extinction in ww2?  They were just a pity people that is all, they were dispersed across globe until they got pity state of israel gifted to them.  They are the outcasts and losers of society who live off american welfare.

Seriously are you 12 years old. geez you know nothing of history.  More people have died fighting for this land then all of world war 1 and world war 2 combined. This, what you call pity state is the most important piece of land the world has ever seen. Nations upon nations have fought for this land millions of time. The wars between Israel and palestine go back for 3000 years. Syria, Lebanon, Jordan used to attack Israel on a regular basis, Assyria took this land in 700BC, Babylonia took it over in 550 BC, Persia took it over in 450 BC, Alexander the great (Greek), took this territory over in 330 BC, The Romans took it in 60 BC.Since then Germania, Byzantium,Arabs, Asia minor, British, France, Syria, Turkey and countless others. The price each have paid to obtain this land has cost millions of millions of lives and still no one cares, no one gets up to move they still stay and die for this piece of land, no matter what the cost is. You know nothing if you don't know this

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2011, 05:56:32 PM »
Seriously are you 12 years old. geez you know nothing of history.  More people have died fighting for this land then all of world war 1 and world war 2 combined. This, what you call pity state is the most important piece of land the world has ever seen. Nations upon nations have fought for this land millions of time. The wars between Israel and palestine go back for 3000 years. Syria, Lebanon, Jordan used to attack Israel on a regular basis, Assyria took this land in 700BC, Babylonia took it over in 550 BC, Persia took it over in 450 BC, Alexander the great (Greek), took this territory over in 330 BC, The Romans took it in 60 BC.Since then Germania, Byzantium,Arabs, Asia minor, British, France, Syria, Turkey and countless others. The price each have paid to obtain this land has cost millions of millions of lives and still no one cares, no one gets up to move they still stay and die for this piece of land, no matter what the cost is. You know nothing if you don't know this

Here we go again. The Jew haters out in full force. Nothing will satisfy you until they are all dead and the great Israel is transform into another Arab cesspool as they have done with the Sinai and Gaza.

Listen you filthy racist: Prior to 1967 there was no movement for a Palestinian homeland. In the Six-Day War, Israel captured Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem. But they didn't capture these territories from Yasser Arafat. They captured them from Jordan's King Hussein. That's when all these Palestinians suddenly discovered their national identity after Israel won the war.

Sit down and play close attention: There is no such thing as Palestine. It is just a made up country. The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to RESTORE at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2011, 06:01:59 PM »
Oh, I forgot. What about the Islam's Holy Sites? There are NONE in Jerusalem. Huh? What? What about Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock? In fact, the Koran says nothing about Jerusalem. It mentions Mecca hundreds of times. It mentions Medina countless times. It never mentions Jerusalem. With good reason. There is no historical evidence to suggest Mohammed ever visited Jerusalem. And how many times is Jerusalem mentioned in the Torah? Hundreds! Jews can trace their roots in Jerusalem back to the days of Abraham.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2011, 06:05:18 PM »
I've asked this question before on this board: What are the people of Israel suppose to do? They are surrounded by enemies that want to exterminate them. If they go back to the 1967 borders they cannot defend themselves against their enemies that attack them every day.

What are they suppose to do?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2011, 06:05:50 PM »
Here we go again. The Jew haters out in full force. Nothing will satisfy you until they are all dead and the great Israel is transform into another Arab cesspool as they have done with the Sinai and Gaza.

Listen you filthy racist: Prior to 1967 there was no movement for a Palestinian homeland. In the Six-Day War, Israel captured Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem. But they didn't capture these territories from Yasser Arafat. They captured them from Jordan's King Hussein. That's when all these Palestinians suddenly discovered their national identity after Israel won the war.

Sit down and play close attention: There is no such thing as Palestine. It is just a made up country. The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to RESTORE at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough.

I sure hope your comments weren't directed at me < I am saying exactly what you are saying and I am in fact defending the Jews go back to all my post.  The point of my previous point is that the whole world has fought for this land at the end the jews( the rightful owners) attained it...servival of the fittest

roccoginge

« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2011, 06:12:41 PM »

roccoginge

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2011, 06:13:22 PM »
Ask any waiter who are the worst tippers.   Hint - its not jews. 
The black jews?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2011, 06:23:38 PM »
Someone asked what we, the Americans, get out of support of Israel. We get pretty much nothing. They don't have any oil, natural resources, products that we desperately need from them. It would be so easy to join with the UN, the Europeans, the Arabs, and turn our backs against that great little country and their great, strong and courageous people. But we don't. We don't because it's the right thing to do. Cynics laugh because they don't believe that America is a force for good in this world. I so wish those who think that could live in an alternate world where there was never an America. Israel is the only civilized country in that region. There are Mosques where Arabs can practice their religion freely. Arabs enjoy more freedom in Israel than they would in any of the surrounding Arab countries. They can hold office and even are members of the Kenessit where they routinely heckle Netanyahu.

What happens to a Jew in an Arab country? They get up close and personal with a rope and a tree, or rocks, or a sword to sever their head. If you had to live in that region what country would you choose to live in? Jordan? Syria?  

One of the reasons the Jewish people are the greatest people on this planet is that they are still here. No people have been more persecuted, reviled, murdered and exterminated throughout history than the Jewish people. But they have endured and will continue to endure. They are the chosen people.  

I don't think that it is a coincidence that in the Bible God promised Abraham that those that curse him (the Jewish people) will be cursed and those that bless him will be blessed.

America has been the most fortunate and blessed country on this planet. The Arabs have been the most cursed.

I will bless those who bless you,
   and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
   will be blessed through you.

Genesis 12:3

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2011, 06:26:06 PM »
I sure hope your comments weren't directed at me < I am saying exactly what you are saying and I am in fact defending the Jews go back to all my post.  The point of my previous point is that the whole world has fought for this land at the end the jews( the rightful owners) attained it...servival of the fittest

Actually, I was. I misread your post and got you mixed up with that largerthanlife guy.

Sincere and humble apologies.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2011, 06:27:12 PM »
Actually, I was. I misread your post.

Sincere and humble apologies.
no problem and yes I agree with your next post aswell

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2011, 07:27:43 PM »
no ,,you are rasict! they are very good people ,,they are the chosen people ,,and they most likly own the buildgin complex you live in and you are again late with the rent,,its common thing that if you were not born jew you wish you were,,trust me many of us wish we were,,dont hate! hate will get you no where,,be honest with yourself and look around you ,,everythin EVERYTHING controled and rulled by jews,,every thing including the computer you are writing from ,,

the jews are the chosen people ,,god has chosen them and many do not like it,,for not to forget jesus which is jew decided to create his own relegion but after all he was jew...it is the OTHERRRR arab whoe hagar... who gave abraham the son ishmael ,,and that ishmael...HE WAS THE REAL OUTCAST and he shall named muslim and created the muslim relsgion ,, the cursed one was ishmael! and thats why the arabs walk around feeling cursed ,,thats why they cant accept  jews to live in peace with them ,,not all but many ,,its because they are the sperm of the son of abraham ..a son he never acknoleged and was given to him by a desert prostitute from the sheep leaders of the times... called hagar.. she was not as beautiful as sarahthe jew...and she was different ...and thats how the muslim relegion was created,,alwsys was outcasts..

learn your history ,,and dont be  a rasict,,the jews accepted peace with the arabs...its the loontaeeks among the arabs who dont accept the jews as part of this peace,,,

be real face the truth ,,dont be part of generation nothingness idiotizm ,, im surprized ron doesnt bann you ,,he probbaly will if you piss him off too much ,,this site is OWNED BY PROUD JEW !

gh15 approved

not if you have ss bloodline

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2011, 07:54:08 PM »

One of the reasons the Jewish people are the greatest people on this planet is that they are still here.

What about the non jews? Are they inferior?

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2011, 09:31:01 PM »

gh15 approved

no I'm not, I am just speaking the truth.  I am surprised you didn't call me an anti semite, because that is what everybody is called who argues with a jew LOL.  The jews are not gods chosen ppl there you go again reciting versus from the bible, a fiction book.  Stop kissing their ass to get a little chump change.  They are hated not for being jewish, but for their actions, throughout history. 

Yes the land has been fought for and the jews didn't control it when israel was written on the map.  It was a pure pity state.  They are not enduring anything, they just commit crimes, then get punishment, like anybody would.  You cannot take land from somebody the palestinians and give to to the jews because of a pity party, the slaves didn't get florida, no they endured and integrated with society like a normal person.  But a jew complains and whines and constantly brings up past so called injustices which are just slaps to the face for criminal acts by the race in general.  Do you hear black people still to this day constantly complain aww slavery slavery this that, NO!  They are good people and got past it, the jew can't because he like to exploit and exaggerate the past to make money, sad people, terrible people, and not good people for this world.

The good news is though the jew can turn it around, they can give up the fake country of israel and give the land back to the palestinians and let them control it, give back the houses they stole, give back the property they stole, and live like normal human beings, it's hard for them to do though they are natural born criminals.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2011, 12:18:59 AM »
jew is alwys a winner,,you can never win against jew,,at the last the jew will always win ,,they arte the chosen people ,,for some reason t heir brain is just better,,dont know why but thats just the way it is ,,if you have a jew friend that is your best friend you are lucky fella,,they will always carry you through hard times,,also jew never show how much he really have,,they never do fancy wearing or anythign fancy but momnet he get into the bank ...a red carpet is rolled and he can make transactions out of this world,,, the jews are highly supportive of their kids financialy they support them until age 30 sometime and all through life,,help them get house,,help them with everything financialy ,,its hush hush ,,they also always devide everything equal between the kids,,always! ,,and if they give one kid more then they dont foeget it and then give his sister later on what they gave the other kid ,,jews never forget ,,you are lucky if your parents are jews ,,they will help you through life in every possible way ,, not all of them have the money but they all will help with as much money as they can can ,,

a jew father and mother will alwys be up your ass ,,but when you are covered financialy and you will be helped no matter what ,,thats just how jew blood works,,italians are very similar to a lesser degree,,  but quite close

gh15 approved

greeks do this too gh15 (in my experience)  ;)

atleast in montreal the majority (if not ALL) greeks do ...

and most probably worldwide !

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2011, 01:43:21 AM »
Someone asked what we, the Americans, get out of support of Israel. We get pretty much nothing. They don't have any oil, natural resources, products that we desperately need from them. It would be so easy to join with the UN, the Europeans, the Arabs, and turn our backs against that great little country and their great, strong and courageous people. But we don't. We don't because it's the right thing to do. Cynics laugh because they don't believe that America is a force for good in this world. I so wish those who think that could live in an alternate world where there was never an America. Israel is the only civilized country in that region. There are Mosques where Arabs can practice their religion freely. Arabs enjoy more freedom in Israel than they would in any of the surrounding Arab countries. They can hold office and even are members of the Kenessit where they routinely heckle Netanyahu.

What happens to a Jew in an Arab country? They get up close and personal with a rope and a tree, or rocks, or a sword to sever their head. If you had to live in that region what country would you choose to live in? Jordan? Syria?  

One of the reasons the Jewish people are the greatest people on this planet is that they are still here. No people have been more persecuted, reviled, murdered and exterminated throughout history than the Jewish people. But they have endured and will continue to endure. They are the chosen people.  

1. You're wrong, they have those Dead Sea Bath Salts the little Jew kid sell at shopping malls..

2. So in essence you're comparing the Jews to cockroaches who have also apparently been here forever and survived everything from mustard gas to extreme radiation? not to mention Zyklon B!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2011, 02:46:44 PM »
wasn't the bodybuilder Dennis Newman jewish?
l