Author Topic: Israel In A Post-American Era  (Read 6842 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Israel In A Post-American Era
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2011, 05:22:56 PM »
good job for obama standing up to the israeli terrorists...few people realize what nerve it took to go up there and suggest anything other than the usual complete pandering to their every whim.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2011, 05:29:57 PM »
lol..."goldberg meetings" I meant Bildeberg meetings, spellcheck,..my bad ;D

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2011, 05:33:03 PM »
You clearly don't know your history. Israel owned the land first in the days of King Solomon. The majority of world banks are run by Jewish People. Rothschild's and Rockefeller's are Jewish and control nearly half of the worlds currency. 90% of the people who attend the Goldberg's meetings are Jews. The British royal family is Jewish.The most powerful people on the planet are Jews, how you can't see this is beyond me

LOL no they are not.  Yes jews like money and have aligned themselves with banks and entertainment.  They were the first middle men.  Most of your post is not true, and just a jewish point of view, which is false statements and blatant lies.  The Chinese premier, president whatever you want to call him is not jewish, the pm of russia is not jewish, barack obama is not jewish, ok I just named 3 of the worlds super powers leaders, non of them jewish.

I can name bernie maddoff though, and that IMF cheif off the top of my head, two very in the news jewish criminals.  Most jews who have gained power and money have done it through illegal means, the laws catches up with a few of them, like maddoff and that scum imf cheif.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2011, 05:36:51 PM »
Arent the Jews are the chosen people?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2011, 05:37:28 PM »
LOL no they are not.  Yes jews like money and have aligned themselves with banks and entertainment.  They were the first middle men.  Most of your post is not true, and just a jewish point of view, which is false statements and blatant lies.  The Chinese premier, president whatever you want to call him is not jewish, the pm of russia is not jewish, barack obama is not jewish, ok I just named 3 of the worlds super powers leaders, non of them jewish.

I can name bernie maddoff though, and that IMF cheif off the top of my head, two very in the news jewish criminals.  Most jews who have gained power and money have done it through illegal means, the laws catches up with a few of them, like maddoff and that scum imf cheif.  

Please define what a Jew is precisely.
I hate the State.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2011, 05:38:50 PM »
LOL no they are not.  Yes jews like money and have aligned themselves with banks and entertainment.  They were the first middle men.  Most of your post is not true, and just a jewish point of view, which is false statements and blatant lies.  The Chinese premier, president whatever you want to call him is not jewish, the pm of russia is not jewish, barack obama is not jewish, ok I just named 3 of the worlds super powers leaders, non of them jewish.

I can name bernie maddoff though, and that IMF cheif off the top of my head, two very in the news jewish criminals.  Most jews who have gained power and money have done it through illegal means, the laws catches up with a few of them, like maddoff and that scum imf cheif. 

hahhahaha Barack is a Jew... sorry bro try again ;D

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2011, 05:41:33 PM »

no he is not, his mother was rumored to be, not proven, his father no, try again.  Don't slander the President. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2011, 05:44:36 PM »

Would you care to precisely define what a Jew is?
I hate the State.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2011, 05:51:21 PM »
Would you care to precisely define what a Jew is?
Actually your right there are several definitions. 1 pertaining to one of the 12 tribes lineage, bloodline. someone who's belief is Judaism and the inhabitants of Jerusalem

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2011, 05:57:17 PM »
You clearly don't know your history. Israel owned the land first in the days of King Solomon. The majority of world banks are run by Jewish People. Rothschild's and Rockefeller's are Jewish and control nearly half of the worlds currency. 90% of the people who attend the Goldberg's meetings are Jews. The British royal family is Jewish.The most powerful people on the planet are Jews, how you can't see this is beyond me

?....since when, our king had to abdicate as he was a nazi sympathizer!!

rest of the world is disgusted at isreal, only people that dont see it are usa and isreal its self......

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2011, 06:20:18 PM »

?....since when, our king had to abdicate as he was a nazi sympathizer!!

rest of the world is disgusted at isreal, only people that dont see it are usa and isreal its self......

good post, a lot of usa do see it, some are scared to speak out, the others aren't the populate sentiment is growing that we don't need to feed the bastard child anymore.  No matter how much crazy pro israel stuff the right wing media spews out, growing number of american's have figured out the game.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2011, 06:50:39 PM »
Largerthanlife obviously hates the Jews. Dunno why, though. IMO they've done a lot for science, technology, medicine, and the general advancement of mankind.... look at all their Nobel Prize winners. I rather like the Jews, actually.  8)

Even our fearless leader, Ron Avidan, is Jewish.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2011, 07:06:55 PM »

a jew = your ancestor,, a jew is a pre historic christian ,, a jew = the chosen people ,,a jew = the winner ,,every single time 

jew will always outsmart any others ,,the strongest muscle belong to the jew and it is

the brain

i been around many christian ,,muslim ,, indu and the rest,,none of them is even remotely close to the wizness and smartness of a jew,,even the most stupid jew put the smartest of the other relegion in their little pocket and eat them for dinner,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2011, 07:08:58 PM »
exampel close to home....

while you write on the site,,while you blub and blub ,,

the one who own it and take everythign to the bank... is the jew... ya ron avidan,,

many examples but this is close to home for you so i give it ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2011, 07:24:53 PM »
a jew = your ancestor,, a jew is a pre historic christian ,, a jew = the chosen people ,,a jew = the winner ,,every single time 

jew will always outsmart any others ,,the strongest muscle belong to the jew and it is the brain

i been around many christian ,,muslim ,, indu and the rest,,none of them is even remotely close to the wizness and smartness of a jew,,even the most stupid jew put the smartest of the other relegion in their little pocket and eat them for dinner,,

gh15 approved
This is bottom line

skillz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2011, 07:28:57 PM »
By the US giving Israel money we actually can keep them in check somewhat. The president can threaten them with cutting off funding if they attack his terrorist friends.  ;).   Israel will whip those countries asses. They already did. It was called the six day war. They whipped three or four countries asses in six days lol. Israels military is bad ass. All with a country the size of LA.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2011, 07:39:55 PM »
By the US giving Israel money we actually can keep them in check somewhat. The president can threaten them with cutting off funding if they attack his terrorist friends.  ;).   Israel will whip those countries asses. They already did. It was called the six day war. They whipped three or four countries asses in six days lol. Israels military is bad ass. All with a country the size of LA.
.Actually LA has more people ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2011, 10:40:49 PM »
.Actually LA has more people ;D

vastly more.

Israel is about the size and population of the dallas-ft worth metroplex.

yet they are handed BILLIONS of american dollars a year, as well as given tons of cutting edge military equipment (which they use to suppress and wage aggression on all around them), for nothing.

millions of americans are dirt poor, our roads and infrastructure is laughable compared to most first world nations...but hey good thing we send Billions a year to the tiny country of Israel so they can continue to exist and create instability for the entire region  ::)

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2011, 06:20:33 AM »
vastly more.

Israel is about the size and population of the dallas-ft worth metroplex.

yet they are handed BILLIONS of american dollars a year, as well as given tons of cutting edge military equipment (which they use to suppress and wage aggression on all around them), for nothing.

millions of americans are dirt poor, our roads and infrastructure is laughable compared to most first world nations...but hey good thing we send Billions a year to the tiny country of Israel so they can continue to exist and create instability for the entire region  ::)

exactly

jew will always outsmart any others ,,the strongest muscle belong to the jew and it is

the brain

gh15 approved

jew is not a winner, they lost big time, hint world war 2 what where they doing up to then, just dispersed around globe, not winning at all.  Then came the germans and bitch slapped them.  Winning no, bailed out...yes.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2011, 06:43:39 AM »

That's what I want to know.... Does Jewish ethnicity exist?  

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2011, 10:35:44 AM »
That's what I want to know.... Does Jewish ethnicity exist?  

The Jews , also known as the Jewish people, are a nation and ethnoreligious group originating in the Israelites or Hebrews of the Ancient Near East. The Jewish ethnicity, nationality, and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish nation.

Yes it does.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2011, 11:26:59 AM »
exactly

jew is not a winner, they lost big time, hint world war 2 what where they doing up to then, just dispersed around globe, not winning at all.  Then came the germans and bitch slapped them.  Winning no, bailed out...yes.

jew is alwys a winner,,you can never win against jew,,at the last the jew will always win ,,they arte the chosen people ,,for some reason t heir brain is just better,,dont know why but thats just the way it is ,,if you have a jew friend that is your best friend you are lucky fella,,they will always carry you through hard times,,also jew never show how much he really have,,they never do fancy wearing or anythign fancy but momnet he get into the bank ...a red carpet is rolled and he can make transactions out of this world,,, the jews are highly supportive of their kids financialy they support them until age 30 sometime and all through life,,help them get house,,help them with everything financialy ,,its hush hush ,,they also always devide everything equal between the kids,,always! ,,and if they give one kid more then they dont foeget it and then give his sister later on what they gave the other kid ,,jews never forget ,,you are lucky if your parents are jews ,,they will help you through life in every possible way ,, not all of them have the money but they all will help with as much money as they can can ,,

a jew father and mother will alwys be up your ass ,,but when you are covered financialy and you will be helped no matter what ,,thats just how jew blood works,,italians are very similar to a lesser degree,,  but quite close

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2011, 11:43:19 AM »
exactly

Name one race that even comes close to jews in every aspect of life through the history of mankind. Most populer race by a mile. They are hated cause of this... the prima donna is always the most hated.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2011, 12:20:55 PM »
Name one race that even comes close to jews in every aspect of life through the history of mankind. Most populer race by a mile. They are hated cause of this... the prima donna is always the most hated.

Northern Europeans

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2011, 12:24:03 PM »
Again - who is israel to make peace with?  Hamas?