Author Topic: DANTE AKA "DOGGCRAP" IS OFFICIALLY FULL OF SHIT  (Read 27143 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: DANTE AKA "DOGGCRAP" IS OFFICIALLY FULL OF SHIT
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2007, 08:39:34 AM »

Lucky guy.  Looks like he gets to train with mike mentzer!
hahahahahaa, now i remember you, you're TJ's fat ugly wife arent you?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2007, 08:42:28 AM »
Nope, not TJ's wife!  Wow, I guess you answered my question.  If it wasnt you posting those vids I doubt you would've gotten this fired up. 

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2007, 08:42:42 AM »
He does 210 kgs on the bench which is about 460 lbs.  Plus he is at least 20 stone. 

I watched a video of Karl Hymen box squatting 220 kgs on youtube the other day but he would take that big soft English bastard any day  :P
He's said 500 is his best. Why would he lie? He's not like one of these insecure youtube "bodybuilders."

I bet you £2 that 'Ireland' don't make it out of their group stage at the world cup.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2007, 08:43:00 AM »
hahahahahaa, now i remember you, you're TJ's fat ugly wife arent you?

Calm down, tiger.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2007, 08:44:23 AM »
Nope, not TJ's wife!  Wow, I guess you answered my question.  If it wasnt you posting those vids I doubt you would've gotten this fired up. 
hahahahaa, you're the one who used an exclamation mark after claiming you're not TJ's wife ;D hahahahaa, what's wrong sweetie are you embarassed about being married to an albino midget drug using "bodybuilder"?

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2007, 08:47:56 AM »
He's said 500 is his best. Why would he lie? He's not like one of these insecure youtube "bodybuilders."

I bet you £2 that 'Ireland' don't make it out of their group stage at the world cup.

I've only read 210 kgs.  Maybe he can't convert to pounds  :P Plus he is probably trying to intimidate John Hayes by lying about his poundages.  It must suck to get continually screwed by the second worst prop in European Rugby  :P

I bet you £2 Ireland do.  They will beat Argentina.  More chance of Tonga or Samoa beating England.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2007, 08:49:21 AM »

Why the fuck would anyone video tape this?  And once again, I am not TJ's wife.  

This is me, about 2 years old though, i've put on a good 15-20 pounds of muscle since then.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2007, 08:49:33 AM »
i'm calling bullshit on the 465 for 2 incline barbell press, no offense.

i can understand you calling bs....sounds pretty unlikely but i was standing right there with my lifting partner

4plates,1-25 plate, and a 5lb plate each side....that's 465....and my gym has no fake plates since they do not
do Flex magazine photo shoots ;D

i've also witnessed 315 smith bench for 10-12 supersetted with 90lb flat db presses....i swear the guy has an overload of ATP because
when supersetting he just doesn't seem to fade

the only thing this guys doesn't have is calves, but man he is fast and can fucking jump

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2007, 08:50:42 AM »
i can understand you calling bs....sounds pretty unlikely but i was standing right there with my lifting partner

4plates,1-25 plate, and a 5lb plate each side....that's 465....and my gym has no fake plates since they do not
do Flex magazine photo shoots ;D

i've also witnessed 315 smith bench for 10-12 supersetted with 90lb flat db presses....i swear the guy has an overload of ATP because
when supersetting he just doesn't seem to fade

the only thing this guys doesn't have is calves, but man he is fast and can fucking jump
sorry man still calling bullshit.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2007, 08:52:52 AM »
also, i have no fucking reason to lie about this guy....i gain nothing from someone elses feats, plus i really don't like this dude anyways....cocky fucker, but i guess i would be cocky too with this strength

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2007, 08:53:47 AM »
I've only read 210 kgs.  Maybe he can't convert to pounds  :P Plus he is probably trying to intimidate John Hayes by lying about his poundages.  It must suck to get continually screwed by the second worst prop in European Rugby  :P

I bet you £2 Ireland do.  They will beat Argentina.  More chance of Tonga or Samoa beating England.
You can paypal me the money directly after the match. I'll buy a can of Guiness with it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2007, 08:55:03 AM »
also, i have no fucking reason to lie about this guy....i gain nothing from someone elses feats, plus i really don't like this dude anyways....cocky fucker, but i guess i would be cocky too with this strength
tell you what get it on video and then i'll 90 percent believe it but you don't get to come on here and claim that a 210 pound guy can incline what some of the strongest 300 pounders in the world can lift.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2007, 08:56:02 AM »
You can paypal me the money directly after the match. I'll buy a can of Guiness with it.

Sure.  You can keep my money to save for DVDs  :P

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2007, 09:06:21 AM »
stop saying things like "i know he doesnt juice" unless you follow a guy 24-7 the last 10 years you wont know
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2007, 09:08:29 AM »
proteinfarts knows a guy in his gym who can shoulder press 550 pounds for 4 reps.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2007, 09:09:10 AM »
proteinfarts is a admitted cokehead
Z

affy

« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2007, 09:16:30 AM »
I dont understand whats so amazing about this "lifting".The guy is doing negatives with a lot of weight.He isnt lifting it at all.I dont know why that would take a "genetic freak" to do that.Load up a bar,bring it down and then have three guys deadlifting it up.I dont get it.

get under 675lbs and you'll see why its so "amazing", and blatantly fake.  Even with a team of spotters its bullshit, a negitive rep with 7 plates on a guy his size would tear the shit out of his delts and pecs

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2007, 09:17:31 AM »
You know what, if Dante's gym does have fake plates that would explain a whole lot!  Dante speak on this!   :o

Dante seriously, are all those kids in your gym legitimately benching 405+ for reps?  I'm assuming that the following collection of videos Squadfather posted in that other thread were all actually filmed in the same gym, as SF seems to think. 

&mode=related&search=

&mode=related&search=

&mode=related&search=

&mode=related&search=

&mode=related&search=

Were the videos of Steve Kucklo and Justin Harris filmed in the same gym? 

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2007, 09:18:11 AM »
get under 675lbs and you'll see why its so "amazing", and blatantly fake.  Even with a team of spotters its bullshit, a negitive rep with 7 plates on a guy his size would tear the shit out of his delts and pecs

Billy has, hes a powerlifter

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2007, 09:27:56 AM »
tell you what get it on video and then i'll 90 percent believe it but you don't get to come on here and claim that a 210 pound guy can incline what some of the strongest 300 pounders in the world can lift.

it is already a thought....he would have to agree to it though....plus, while loading the bar i would make sure we have maybe a chic load it so you can tell each plate really weighs 45...plus, slam the plates good while sliding on the bar so you can hear that nice sound only REAL plates can make

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2007, 09:32:52 AM »
Maybe that gym's located in a really weird geographical location where gravitational pull's somehow altered. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2007, 09:39:37 AM »
I like Dante, but too many times he has made comments about guys being 100% natural. I have no idea as to how he knows what people take.

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2007, 09:55:32 AM »

Were the videos of Steve Kucklo and Justin Harris filmed in the same gym? 

We're in Michigan, I think those videos are from Southern California. 

www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2007, 09:56:22 AM »
We're in Michigan, I think those videos are from Southern California. 

K. 

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2007, 10:30:30 AM »
&mode=related&search=

If anyone needs proof that these videos are bullshit, look the benchers right leg in this video; halfway through the bench he takes all weight off of it.