Author Topic: Can someone tell me what a postwhore is?  (Read 18281 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Can someone tell me what a postwhore is?
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2011, 08:15:38 PM »
G

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2011, 08:18:29 PM »

funny too - those who attack me the most don't contribute dick to this board!  

at least Blacken posts stuff we can fight over!  
exactly, as useless as blacken is with his cut and pastes and youtube clips galore

at least he posts are political in nature not just random antagonizing of posters here like gare...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2011, 08:19:45 PM »
to debate or antagonize?

the idea is to debate, not make snide comments and not contribute shit ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2011, 08:36:03 PM »
LOL and you defended the shit out of him,

So again dont bitch about someone doing the same thing now ;)

whats good for the goose is good for the gander, maybe next time youll actually listen to the board...

they're not even rometely the same dude.  A certain person posts more and derails more shit here today in a week than 240 ever posted about palin.  The only thing I defended back then was his right to make threads that didn't get all merged.  I've also defended others on the same issue.  Back then if you didn't like it, you could ignore it and it dropped to the page pretty quick.  Now your ass might get dropped to the bottom of the page without anyone seeing your shit or your thread topic taken over on post #2 lol...  Back then I actually did ask people not to change topics in threads including 240.

I know you tony, you'll come up with the strangest logic to justify your statements and then reply by saying, "agreed" and then proceed to totally disagree lololol...  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2011, 08:37:36 PM »
they're not even rometely the same dude.  A certain person posts more and derails more shit here today in a week than 240 ever did.  The only thing I defended back then was his right to make threads that didn't get all merged.  I've also defended others on the same issue.  Back then if you didn't like it, you could ignore it and it dropped to the page pretty quick.  Now your ass might get dropped to the bottom of the page without anyone seeing your shit or your thread topic taken over on post #2 lol...  Back then I actually did ask people not to change topics in threads including 240.

I know you tony, you'll come up with the strangest logic to justify your statements and then reply by saying, "agreed" and then proceed to totally disagree lololol... 

Really Hugo?   Show me the last thing you posted that you felt wrongly got pushed to the bottom of the page? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 08:44:06 PM »
they're not even rometely the same dude.  A certain person posts more and derails more shit here today in a week than 240 ever posted about palin.  The only thing I defended back then was his right to make threads that didn't get all merged.  I've also defended others on the same issue.  Back then if you didn't like it, you could ignore it and it dropped to the page pretty quick.  Now your ass might get dropped to the bottom of the page without anyone seeing your shit or your thread topic taken over on post #2 lol...  Back then I actually did ask people not to change topics in threads including 240.

well then you better click page 2, shouldnt you?

same concept, your bias is showing...its the same thing bro...shit that ppl dont want to talk about gets dropped, ive never seen the first page with threads that have all been posted on in the same day...

irrelevant anyway, your logic was the things that ppl dont want to talk about get dropped its the same now...except you dont like it b/c it not your view point...

dont bitch about it, I told you about this when 240 was doing it and you were ok with it now...

whats good for the goose is good for the gander, deal with it...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2011, 08:44:40 PM »

Really Hugo?   Show me the last thing you posted that you felt wrongly got pushed to the bottom of the page?  
what the hell do you mean by wrongly?  What would be rightly? I've seen it happen many times.  It use to be even worse when it wasn't good enough to dominate the forum and you went on a weekly bump rampage.  You often go on a spree of replying to a dozen or more threads within a short time.  You often get up in the morning and blitz the board which ususally sends things posted in the night to the bottom of the page.  You have to dominate each thread OFTEN BY REPOSTING THE SAME THING WE'VE SEEN A THOUSAND TIMES...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2011, 08:47:36 PM »
well then you better click page 2, shouldnt you?

same concept, your bias is showing...its the same thing bro...shit that ppl dont want to talk about gets dropped, ive never seen the first page with threads that have all been posted on in the same day...

irrelevant anyway, your logic was the things that ppl dont want to talk about get dropped its the same now...except you dont like it b/c it not your view point...

dont bitch about it, I told you about this when 240 was doing it and you were ok with it now...

whats good for the goose is good for the gander, deal with it...
I'm no match for your superior illogic.  You win... whatever a postwhore is, we clearly don't have one here lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 08:56:52 PM »
Hugo, if I don't post the amount of material I do, and blacken and BF, this place is a ghost town. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2011, 09:15:02 PM »
Hugo, if I don't post the amount of material I do, and blacken and BF, this place is a ghost town.  
it wasn't a ghost town before you started posting heavy so I don't know why you would say that.And I don't know why you mention others, they don't post over a hundred posts here a day lol..

I also wanna add that I didn't name names when I started this thread and I wonder what that says when there was only one candidate for who the thread was about.

1. nobody needs to repost the same thing hundreds of times, sometimes over and over in the same thread, that's not fun reading.
2. the immediate derailing of threads is getting real old.  It's normal that threads eventually change subject but man, going in full on to change the subject right away isn't good.  It's kinda like demanding everyone talk about what you want to talk about even when you didn't start the thread.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2011, 03:10:28 AM »
I'm no match for your superior illogic.  You win... whatever a postwhore is, we clearly don't have one here lol
was never arguing we did or didnt, only that it doesnt matter even if we did...b/c the board has been like this in the past and you were perfectly fine with it...

SO...you should be perfectly fine with it now ;)

that is unless your letting your bias get the best of you

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2011, 05:12:08 AM »
what the hell do you mean by wrongly?  What would be rightly? I've seen it happen many times.  It use to be even worse when it wasn't good enough to dominate the forum and you went on a weekly bump rampage.  You often go on a spree of replying to a dozen or more threads within a short time.  You often get up in the morning and blitz the board which ususally sends things posted in the night to the bottom of the page.  You have to dominate each thread OFTEN BY REPOSTING THE SAME THING WE'VE SEEN A THOUSAND TIMES...

Truer words were never spoken.

it wasn't a ghost town before you started posting heavy so I don't know why you would say that.And I don't know why you mention others, they don't post over a hundred posts here a day lol..

I also wanna add that I didn't name names when I started this thread and I wonder what that says when there was only one candidate for who the thread was about.

1. nobody needs to repost the same thing hundreds of times, sometimes over and over in the same thread, that's not fun reading.
2. the immediate derailing of threads is getting real old.  It's normal that threads eventually change subject but man, going in full on to change the subject right away isn't good.  It's kinda like demanding everyone talk about what you want to talk about even when you didn't start the thread.

Except these.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2011, 05:13:47 AM »

So you think that we are all indebted to you and your whining, crying, LYING, bullshitting and nonstop sociopath projections for keeping the entire GetBig board alive on the internet?

You need mental help.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2011, 10:16:53 AM »
was never arguing we did or didnt, only that it doesnt matter even if we did...b/c the board has been like this in the past and you were perfectly fine with it...

SO...you should be perfectly fine with it now ;)

that is unless your letting your bias get the best of you
you've accused me of being a hypocrite on everything I've ever said if a rightwinger was involved.  We'll just totally forget that the majority of people who I've warned and banned here was from righty complaints on people who leaned left.  Well I guess I would rather be a hypocrite than go around totally exaggerating everything out of bias like you do.  Whatever 240 has done in these regards is dwarfed by 3333...  And you also are fully willing to ignore the fact that I wasn't ok with some of the things I accuse 3333 now back when 240 was posting palin threads.  I did warn him not to derail threads but you're ignoring that totally.  And if someone spammed the thread with identical posts I did often clean it up no matter who did it if it became a problem.  I couldn't possibly keep up with 3333 in this regard.  And back then, you guys would go ape shit on 240 and Jag if they posted 6 threads in a short time frame.  YOU ALL SAID THEY WERE SPAMMING THE BOARD.  SO NO TONY, I didn't really have a problem with someone posting 6 lousy threads especially in the hot points of a major election.  3333 fucking dwarfs all of that to the point of total domination of the board.  Hell, I wouldn't even care about any of this stuff, only that it's been non stop year after year since the election!

so yea, I'd rather be a hypocrite than a delusional.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2011, 10:22:06 AM »

funny too - those who attack me the most don't contribute dick to this board! 

at least Blacken posts stuff we can fight over! 

Woah woah woah cha cha..

I call you on your complete lies.. that you then redirect to someone else and say "oh it was written down somewhere.. i just posted it.. you need to take it up with that guy"...hahahahahaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2011, 10:23:56 AM »
Woah woah woah cha cha..

I call you on your complete lies.. that you then redirect to someone else and say "oh it was written down somewhere.. i just posted it.. you need to take it up with that guy"...hahahahahaha

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2011, 10:26:15 AM »
And forbid if you don't reply to one of 3333's threads!!!!  There are many of his threads where the first 7 or more posts are all his lol.  Others might bump something once or maybe twice if they think it's real important but ususally let stuff drop away if it doesn't get attention.  Not 3333, he'll keep bumping that fucker until you talk about it.  There countless threads where 3333 does this.  Now that's some serious attention whoring.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2011, 10:28:02 AM »

zero clue as to what that means... maybe you meant to click on a photoshopped obama picture?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2011, 10:29:01 AM »
And forbid if you don't reply to one of 3333's threads!!!!  There are several of his threads where the first 7 or more posts are all his lol.  Others might bump something once or maybe twice if they think it's real important but ususally let stuff drop away if it doesn't get attention.  Not 3333, he'll keep bumping that fucker until you talk about it.  There countless threads where 3333 does this.  Now that's some serious attention whoring.

Cry me a river Hugo.   You pop in and out every few months - start crying and cursing, and then leave for a few months, repeat.  

Again - our country is on the brink of collapse and I post what is going on that the team dildo members like MAL, 240, andre, benny, blacken, etc dont get spoon fed to them on MSNBC, CNN, and etc and people dont like it.  too fucking bad Hugo.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2011, 10:30:16 AM »
And forbid if you don't reply to one of 3333's threads!!!!  There are many of his threads where the first 7 or more posts are all his lol.  Others might bump something once or maybe twice if they think it's real important but ususally let stuff drop away if it doesn't get attention.  Not 3333, he'll keep bumping that fucker until you talk about it.  There countless threads where 3333 does this.  Now that's some serious attention whoring.

this is my fave...

Beat him on a subject (as i have done many times)
he first trys to play dumb.. argue the the issue down to a mushy mess.. and then when cornered, he gives up and says
"fine   But did you see my thread on the deficit!!!!!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2011, 10:36:28 AM »
Cry me a river Hugo.   You pop in and out every few months - start crying and cursing, and then leave for a few months, repeat.  

Again - our country is on the brink of collapse and I post what is going on that the team dildo members like MAL, 240, andre, benny, blacken, etc dont get spoon fed to them on MSNBC, CNN, and etc and people dont like it.  too fucking bad Hugo.

::)  I log in here almost every day ass.  The last time I took a week off was for vacation the first part of june.  Just because I didn't post doesn't mean I'm not here logging in a few times daily to read the board.  What I usually see is the same shit from the day before, total domination of the board by you.  I guess I could post daily about what a wonderful job of post whoring you do.

There sure was a bigger range of political topics before you took over.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2011, 10:39:34 AM »
::)  I log in here almost every day ass.  The last time I took a week off was for vacation the first part of june.  Just because I didn't post doesn't mean I'm not here logging in a few times daily to read the board.  What I usually see is the same shit from the day before, total domination of the board by you.  I guess I could post daily about what a wonderful job of post whoring you do.

There sure was a bigger range of political topics before you took over.

Than why not post some of those threads.   Why dont you bump the threads you started in the last month and lets see it. 

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2011, 10:44:20 AM »
Than why not post some of those threads.   Why dont you bump the threads you started in the last month and lets see it. 

it's not about quantity of threads. Starting a ton of threads and then bumping those threads until someone replies is not the only way to contribute to this board.

I'll admit it's fun arguing with you because when proven wrong you fail to admit it and resort to name calling. Or you just save the time and start at the name calling.

But you are a postwhore. And this is coming from a guy who has at least 5000 posts just on the gayer than thread.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2011, 10:45:12 AM »
Than why not post some of those threads.   Why dont you bump the threads you started in the last month and lets see it.  

so your answer is that I should just be more like you?  Should I also spam threads with identical posts, post the same thing in multiple threads, keep bumping my threads 7, 8 or more times until people respond?  Or better yet, should I constantly call people here Piece of Fucking Shit traitors who deserve to die and then get pissy when they don't respond lolololol...

Yea, that's it, I just need to be more like you hahaha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2011, 10:45:47 AM »

Fine..but did you see my thread on Gitmo?