Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71082 times)

blue52

• Getbig II
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #575 on: April 25, 2022, 01:57:51 PM »
notice how he posts less cause he has to take care of varicose veins children hahahhahhaahahah
his freedom is gone cause he has no self esteem, is scared to be alone and now she runs his show

lol what an insecure twat

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #576 on: April 25, 2022, 06:27:11 PM »
Part of me does feel you guys dont appreciate how lean I actually got so the judges probably wouldnt either still dont have my veins back maybe tomorrow but there is detail everywhere

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: UE.
« Reply #577 on: April 25, 2022, 06:34:56 PM »
Before everyone sells me down the river one last pic. I would have been a light heavy and classic. This is from today. I feel fine and I think I look pretty good. Yes its skinny me but everyone said come in cut. I am crisp. No filters no diuretics no fake tan
You make True Adonis look like quadzilla.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #578 on: April 25, 2022, 06:38:32 PM »
Part of me does feel you guys dont appreciate how lean I actually got so the judges probably wouldnt either still dont have my veins back maybe tomorrow but there is detail everywhere

hahahaha so now the judges don't know what they are looking at? that's a pretty bold statement. so is the whole world just stupid or is it just your ego is so big you think you are better than you are.

the judges know much better than you what they are looking at. all I've seen so far is you have zero idea what bodybuilding is and are 100% delusional about how you look. maybe you ca give us judges lessons on how to judge? lol

dude you have major issues. you will wind up hurting yourself. watch. no more defending you, since I'm a judge that doesn't know what he is looking at. the judges do lurk here on get big. you just have no clue because again...you really dont know much about bodybuilding.
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #579 on: April 25, 2022, 06:40:21 PM »

dude you have major issues. you will wind up hurting yourself. watch.
We can only hope.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #580 on: April 25, 2022, 06:42:25 PM »

you wanna see veins? Go look at the varicose veins on your washed up rag of a girlfriend

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #581 on: April 25, 2022, 06:43:07 PM »

hahahaha so now the judges don't know what they are looking at? that's a pretty bold statement. so is the whole world just stupid or is it just your ego is so big you think you are better than you are.

the judges know much better than you what they are looking at. all I've seen so far is you have zero idea what bodybuilding is and are 100% delusional about how you look. maybe you ca give us judges lessons on how to judge? lol

dude you have major issues. you will wind up hurting yourself. watch. no more defending you, since I'm a judge that doesn't know what he is looking at. the judges do lurk here on get big. you just have no clue because again...you really dont know much about bodybuilding.

damn,....thats gonna leave a mark

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #582 on: April 25, 2022, 06:44:13 PM »

Great arm development Bryan. Hopefully you'll get on stage later this summer.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: April 25, 2022, 07:24:04 PM »

This is an unfair statement. You said Brian would have won the light heavyweights if he would have competed. The judges would have had to love what the saw up there.

Bhanks would have been a combination of size, mass and asethetic’s that that high school gymnasium hadn’t seen since they had a special guest speaker for teen girls on overcoming anorexia (the guest speaker was a recovering  anorexic).

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: April 25, 2022, 07:25:36 PM »
You make True Adonis look like quadzilla.
Couldn't find the famous leg pic so this will have to do.
THE TRUE ADONIS DAILY DIET DIGEST- Or how to eat anything ...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: April 25, 2022, 08:01:20 PM »

More oil in your arm then your left delt.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #586 on: April 25, 2022, 08:18:13 PM »
I thought the pics for this contest were supposed to be online today, what was it called again?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #587 on: April 25, 2022, 08:35:55 PM »
I thought the pics for this contest were supposed to be online today, what was it called again?
Board member “ Lucian” was at the show…. I don’t know the name of it or I would have looked it up ..

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #588 on: April 25, 2022, 08:39:14 PM »

That's actually a pretty solid arm but once again your lack of humility and self reflection will cost you. You should try and learn from some of the guys. Insulting judges? Bhank wtf do you hope to get out of this.... a lot of these guys are just fucking with you but a handful have offered you solid advice and at best you ignore it, at worst you insult them. Im beginning to wonder if you have  aspbergers.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: April 25, 2022, 08:44:00 PM »

https://mmvanpc.com/

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: April 25, 2022, 08:45:19 PM »
That's actually a pretty solid arm but once again your lack of humility and self reflection will cost you. You should try and learn from some of the guys. Insulting judges? Bhank wtf do you hope to get out of this.... a lot of these guys are just fucking with you but a handful have offered you solid advice and at best you ignore it, at worst you insult them. Im beginning to wonder if you have  aspbergers.

No, he is just a pathological liar an egomaniac.

His legs are absolute dog shit and he has no business competing in Bodybuilding or classic Bodybuilding. Hanky seriously needs to consider wheelchair Bodybuilding or mens bikini.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #591 on: April 25, 2022, 08:47:39 PM »
Couldn't find the famous leg pic so this will have to do.
THE TRUE ADONIS DAILY DIET DIGEST- Or how to eat anything ...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #592 on: April 25, 2022, 08:55:32 PM »
https://mmvanpc.com/

Thanks nothing yet that I can see.  I figured monday was kinda quick

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #593 on: April 25, 2022, 09:05:42 PM »

That’s a mediocre arm and it’s all you’ve got and even that is woefully unimpressive.

For all the guys posting “this is not a hater post” let me be the opposite. You know sweet fuck all about building muscle, dieting, nutrition, or contest prep. You rely solely on drugs and bullshit. You’re a lazy fuckhead who doesn’t want to put in the work - which is the story of your life.

You should have tripled up on the Lasix dose on Friday….lying egomaniacal psychopath. Wifebeating piece of shit. Fuck off and die you miserable lying bigheaded kunt.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #594 on: April 25, 2022, 09:22:11 PM »
BHANKS, you really have horrible Genetics for bodybuilding. Just stop competing. It can only lead to a bad outcome.

Go spend time on the beach showing off your physique. But by god, stop competing. You look very mediocre to being stepping on stage. You are delusional beyond hope.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: April 26, 2022, 02:33:02 AM »
More oil in your arm then your left delt.

Really striated oil fucking idiot and why would anyone put oil in just one delt and one arm???? It doesn't even make any sense.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: April 26, 2022, 02:36:32 AM »
My  pount is overly conditioned isnt going to be rewarded better off coming in heavier. If they don't appreciate being all cut up I will get round.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #597 on: April 26, 2022, 03:50:19 AM »
Bhanky is da man!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: April 26, 2022, 04:05:30 AM »
Really striated oil fucking idiot and why would anyone put oil in just one delt and one arm???? It doesn't even make any sense.

Since you have admitted to using 500 mg a week.

Where do you pin your gear?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #599 on: April 26, 2022, 04:09:03 AM »

"Lean"?  I would say your look is the result caused by the brutal combination of a fat ego and thin skin.