Author Topic: If god created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth......  (Read 16448 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
If god created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth......
« on: September 04, 2011, 11:44:20 AM »
Then where do the neanderthals (cave men) fit in? Please enlighten me.  Do not move this to the religion board, because nobody will read it there.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Re: If god created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth......
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 11:45:28 AM »
god works in mysterious ways

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 11:46:02 AM »
Then where do the neanderthals (cave men) fit in? Please enlighten me.  Do not move this to the religion board, because nobody will read it there.

You'll never make it as a getbigger if you cant answer simple questions like this one. QFT
X

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 11:49:29 AM »

w8m8

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 11:50:42 AM »
You'll never make it as a getbigger if you cant answer simple questions like this one. QFT

LOL

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 11:51:28 AM »
...then Neanderthals weren't humans. Which is correct. End of thread.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 12:03:18 PM »
...then Neanderthals weren't humans. Which is correct. End of thread.
So you are saying we had Adam and Eve, which are depicted as human as we are today, created before an ape/human hybrid?  Why would god do this?  Did Adam and Eve have to fend off T-Rex in the garden of eden?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 12:07:09 PM »
if your an atheist then you certainly must not believe that the bible is the word of god.  so why, as an atheist, do you use passages from the bible in order to argue against the idea of a God?

its very stupid thinking

the answer is that the bible is obviously not the word of god. its just a book written by men who were doing their best to compile their ancestors stories in a way that they thought would best represent what god would want them to write.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 12:10:33 PM »
if your an atheist then you certainly must not believe that the bible is the word of god.  so why, as an atheist, do you use passages from the bible in order to argue against the idea of a God?

its very stupid thinking

the answer is that the bible is obviously not the word of god. its just a book written by men who were doing their best to compile their ancestors stories in a way that they thought would best represent what god would want them to write.

lol

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 12:13:46 PM »

its very stupid thinking

I agree with this statement, and I will add to it by saying man created "god" in order to try to explain things they couldn't comprehend thousands of years ago.  Jesus could have been nothing more then a "cult" leader.  I don't have "faith" simply because I am scared of being judged upon death.  

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 12:16:21 PM »
I agree with this statement, and I will add to it by saying man created "god" in order to try to explain things they couldn't comprehend thousands of years ago.  Jesus could have been nothing more then a "cult" leader.  I don't have "faith" simply because I am scared of being judged upon death.  
if you agree that the bible isnt the word of god then why are you using ideas from the bible in your justification that there isnt a god?

your being an idiot

your last line, was that supposed to be sarcastic?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 12:18:15 PM »
if you agree that the bible isnt the word of god then why are you using ideas from the bible in your justification that there isnt a god?

your being an idiot

You're = you are.. I have tried to tell you this like 20 times. Tard
U

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 12:18:58 PM »
You're = you are.. I have tried to tell you this like 20 times. Tard
if your so interested in correcting peoples spelling and grammar mistakes go to a literature forum jackass

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 12:19:49 PM »
if your so interested in correcting peoples spelling and grammar mistakes go to a literature forum jackass
Jesus, a lost cause. Get an education!!!
U

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 12:21:02 PM »
Here is an example. Perhaps you learn only from examples. You're the biggest retard on this site.

HTH
U

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 12:26:46 PM »

your being an idiot

I use things from the bible to prove how rediculous they are.  Most people are "scared" into believing in god, heaven etc....  I don't know what the meaning in life is, and neither does anyone else.  Belief in a "god"  or "gods" is universal to every civilization on this planet.  Belief in "jesus" is christianity.  What makes Christians better than Muslims, or Hindi's, or Buddhists?  Does everyone get to go to their version of heaven?  You start to realise how stupid this all starts to sound.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 12:31:06 PM »
Here is an example. Perhaps you learn only from examples. You're the biggest retard on this site.

HTH
your obsessed. get a life

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 12:32:07 PM »
your obsessed. get a life
You're unteachable. Too many chromosones?
U

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 12:38:36 PM »
I use things from the bible to prove how rediculous they are.  Most people are "scared" into believing in god, heaven etc....  I don't know what the meaning in life is, and neither does anyone else.  Belief in a "god"  or "gods" is universal to every civilization on this planet.  Belief in "jesus" is christianity.  What makes Christians better than Muslims, or Hindi's, or Buddhists?  Does everyone get to go to their version of heaven?  You start to realise how stupid this all starts to sound.

your right, belief that any scripture is the word of god is stupid.

but dont confuse a belief in scripture with a belief in god. the two are not inextricably tied together.

understand that god, if he exists,  does not talk to anyone nor did he leave us any guidebook.  and that the rules he established at the beginning are the same for everyone regardless of whatever religion they chose to follow while on earth.

thats a very simple concept to understand yet so many atheists use try to use the same argument " so if chirstians are right then the rest go to hell? what if the muslims were right does that mean all christians go to hell" blah blah blah. nonssensical bullshit is what that is.

also understand that if god exists he is perfect and benevolent and that revenge is a course of action for the emotionally weak and cowardly, it serves no legit purpouse, and therefore no such thing can possibly exist.  if god exists we all go to heaven, plain and simple. it just might take some longer than others to get there is all.

and on a final note.. why are christians better than muslims? well christians look up to a man who supposedly commited no sin, who never laid a hand on anyone, who preached a perfect message of only love and nnothing else, a man who was tortured for his beliefs and did nothing to stop it.  while muslims look up to  a man who waged wars in order to spread his religion, a man who promoted violence against dissidents, a man who says god wants us to oppress and force people into certain behaviors .. something completely illogical considering it was god himself who gave us the free will to behave as we wish.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 12:39:59 PM »

but dont confuse a belief in scripture with a belief in god. the two are not inextricably tied together.

understand that god, if he exists,  does not talk to anyone nor did he leave us any guidebook.  and that the rules he established at the beginning are the same for everyone regardless of whatever religion they chose to follow while on earth.

thats a very simple concept to understand yet so many atheists use try to use the same argument " so if chirstians are right then the rest go to hell? what if the muslims were right does that mean all christians go to hell" blah blah blah. nonssensical bullshit is what that is.

also understand that if god exists he is perfect and benevolent and that revenge is a course of action for the emotionally weak and cowardly, it serves no legit purpouse, and therefore no such thing can possibly exist.  if god exists we all go to heaven, plain and simple. it just might take some longer than others to get there is all.

and on a final note.. why are christians better than muslims? well christians look up to a man who supposedly commited no sin, who never laid a hand on anyone, who preached a perfect message of only love and nnothing else, a man who was tortured for his beliefs and did nothing to stop it.  while muslims look up to  a man who waged wars in order to spread his religion, a man who promoted violence against dissidents, a man who says god wants us to oppress and force people into certain behaviors .. something completely illogical considering it was god himself who gave us the free will to behave as we wish.

U

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2011, 12:40:05 PM »
Why all of a sudden when "jesus" popped up, did homosexuality become a sin? It was a widely accepted practice during ancient times.  I'm sure many a Get-bigger would love to take a hot tub time machine back to ancient Greece, or Rome to have all of the gay buttsex they desired.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2011, 12:41:55 PM »
Why all of a sudden when "jesus" popped up, did homosexuality become a sin? It was a widely accepted practice during ancient times.  I'm sure many a Get-bigger would love to take a hot tub time machine back to ancient Greece, or Rome to have all of the gay buttsex they desired.
jesus did not condemn homosexuality, christians find versus from elsewhere in the bible to justify that belief.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2011, 12:42:30 PM »

I only agree with one word of that drivel: "If". That is the word that everyone needs to grasp.  Nothing is certain. "Faith" is not fact.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2011, 12:44:53 PM »

and on a final note.. why are christians better than muslims? well christians look up to a man who supposedly commited no sin, who never laid a hand on anyone, who preached a perfect message of only love and nnothing else, a man who was tortured for his beliefs and did nothing to stop it.  while muslims look up to  a man who waged wars in order to spread his religion, a man who promoted violence against dissidents, a man who says god wants us to oppress and force people into certain behaviors .. something completely illogical considering it was god himself who gave us the free will to behave as we wish.
The Crusades called, they want you to shut up.