Author Topic: Burn Body Fat (Quickly)?  (Read 16282 times)

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
Burn Body Fat (Quickly)?
« on: December 06, 2006, 04:13:35 AM »
Does anyone know the best way to get rid of (burn) body fat quickly without losing lean muscle?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Burn Body Fat (Quickly)?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 06:26:13 AM »
Does anyone know the best way to get rid of (burn) body fat quickly without losing lean muscle?

there is no quick way out.

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 06:32:54 AM »
there is no quick way out.

Okay :(

Well are their any good suggestions? I am a female, weight 137 lbs., 5 ft. tall and have a medium bone structure. I am not obese; but I do have belly fat and cellulite. Open to suggestions; also I keep seeing something called ECA?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 06:41:03 AM »
Okay :(

Well are their any good suggestions? I am a female, weight 137 lbs., 5 ft. tall and have a medium bone structure. I am not obese; but I do have belly fat and cellulite. Open to suggestions; also I keep seeing something called ECA?

You see, there we have the problem. medium bone structure? not obese? You need a first important step.

Face it, you're fat.

Gotten over the shock?  ;D Now think about it again. You're fat. You want an easy way out. Fast fat loss, popping pills.
You need to change your life, that's the key. How is your diet, how much do you train?

Forget ANY kind of supplement, it will do nothing for you, until your diet isn't in place and you realize that fast fat loss leads to even faster gaining fat when you come back to the food you normally eat, the soft drinks and the lazy evenings in front of the TV.
Forgive my straight approach, and i may be wrong with some points, but this basically goes for most females.
There is no wonder pill.

Change your life to a healthy diet and lots of sports, THAT's the way to lose fat.  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 06:58:46 AM »
-Better diet including lower carbs. Try a few different books or programs to find something that you can stay on.

-Daily cardio 5-6 a week. Running's best, or elliptical, treadmill, etc. Hard at first but you'll get used to it.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 07:03:29 AM »
Oh yes, sorry, i forget to post something constructive.

Maybe you can post your diet and workout plan, then we can work something out for you!

Low carb and healthy fatty acids, lots of cardio is a good start, but it would help if you post your diet and workouts.

Sorry.  ;D ;D

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 08:38:43 AM »
You see, there we have the problem. medium bone structure? not obese? You need a first important step.

Face it, you're fat.

Although it sounds harsh, it's true that you have to put aside self-love and then self-administer "tough love."  It's like an addict, until he or she acknowledges the problem, it cannot be dealt with.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 08:41:24 AM »
Although it sounds harsh, it's true that you have to put aside self-love and then self-administer "tough love."  It's like an addict, until he or she acknowledges the problem, it cannot be dealt with.

It often takes something more drastic to force a change and create the needed motivation.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2006, 08:54:36 AM »
It often takes something more drastic to force a change and create the needed motivation.

I agree. It can be as simple as someone saying to a woman congratulations on your pregnancy when she's not pregnant or someone having a heart attack while they're playing catch with their kids.

In my case, the motivation was a "nudge from the judge."  See "How Bodybuilding Changed My Life" in the History and Memories section . . .

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=67112.0

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2006, 09:04:10 AM »
It can be as simple as someone saying to a woman congratulations on your pregnancy when she's not pregnant

I said that to someone once. hahaahahahahahah

Often it takes a rude awakening to reality to force change, otherwise the same routine is followed and the excuses continue. Weight loss isn't easy for most.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2006, 11:32:50 AM »
I said that to someone once. hahaahahahahahah

Often it takes a rude awakening to reality to force change, otherwise the same routine is followed and the excuses continue. Weight loss isn't easy for most.

too bad there is no rude awakening on the internet. most people just log off and go to mayhem, where they are told that everything is fine.  :-X

i love getbig, at least you get some good answers here.  ;D ;D

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2006, 01:33:33 PM »

Face it, you're fat.

I appreciate the direct approach & tough love; I don't have a problem with that. I think your definition of FAT & my definition of FAT is two different things. I have had 4 children, so yes there is body fat. I am not fat; to me there is a difference. I took a recent pic of how my body looks now; I am not delusional. I know that I do not have the body of a female bodybuilder; but I ain't "Jabba Da Butt" either. I don't expect you to see me the way I see myself, I guess I should be careful who I ask advice from next time.  ???

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2006, 01:48:58 PM »
Thats not fat IMO.

Eat clean, do cardio in the morning, lift weights after work.  Take 25mg of ephedrine and 200 mg of caffeine in the morning before your cardio (45 min), at lunch, and before your workout.  Like I said, eat clean, no carbs except for breakfast and lunch......and a lil then.  You do that you will lose weight.

You really wanna do it you will have to make sacrifices.

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2006, 02:41:56 PM »
Eat clean, do cardio in the morning, lift weights after work.  Take 25mg of ephedrine and 200 mg of caffeine in the morning before your cardio (45 min), at lunch, and before your workout.  Like I said, eat clean, no carbs except for breakfast and lunch......and a lil then.  You do that you will lose weight.

You really wanna do it you will have to make sacrifices.

Now this is the kind of advice I am looking for; this I can use. Thank you ;)
One question though; Is the ephedrine & caffeine going to make me jittery? I have been taking Lipo-6 or Redline & sometimes I drink NO-XPlode in the morning, is taking the ephedrine & caffeine better?

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2006, 03:09:49 PM »
I took a recent pic of how my body looks now; I am not delusional.

It took courage to post your pic and keep reading after some tough initial responses.  My hat comes off to you and good luck.

Also, try adding fish oil caps which studies have shown help eliminate triglycerides from the blood and thereby reduce bodyfat.

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 03:24:05 PM »
Tacky; let's be honest you should have thanked anyone here who tries to help you, not just the posts you find more appealing.

Would you have preferred that I went through all of the posts and added the quotes from them all. Would that have made you happy? I merely pulled the last posting, my intentions when I made the statement about "the advice being what I was looking for". I am looking for details, not just critiques; if that makes sense. But if it makes you happy "THANK YOU"; now do you feel better? ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2006, 03:49:57 PM »
Would you have preferred that I went through all of the posts and added the quotes from them all. Would that have made you happy? I merely pulled the last posting, my intentions when I made the statement about "the advice being what I was looking for". I am looking for details, not just critiques; if that makes sense. But if it makes you happy "THANK YOU"; now do you feel better? ;D

CLASSLESS & still UNFRIENDLY. Hardly what to expect from someone benefitting from the experience of others. Common sense, since you're short of it, would be just one thank you, to EVERYONE who posted on your behalf; is that hard to comprehend?

Get to work taking that blah body to something respectable with some hard work, you ungrateful wench.  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2006, 04:41:15 PM »
Move that ass.  :-*

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2006, 05:13:39 PM »

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2006, 05:40:08 PM »

Exercise wise (thats all I have time to post right now) 30-40 bike or treadmill intervals.....it's a proven method to save muscle and lose fat!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2006, 07:06:18 PM »
eat right and exercise. there is no way around it.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2006, 12:03:27 AM »
So do you feel like a bigger man now that you have soooo eloquently attempted to put me in my place? I have a father and you're not him; so I do not need a lesson in manners from someone who clearly doesn't have any himself. FYI: Opinions are like Assholes, everybody's got one & so far yours sucks :P

P.S.: I prefer grateful Bitch, Thank you :-*

I like her!, have you heard of the squad?  They need putting in their place too.
It hasn't helped...

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2006, 02:16:23 AM »
I like her!, have you heard of the squad?  They need putting in their place too.

I can give it as good as I get it. ;D
I am not the passive type by no means.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2006, 02:27:42 AM »
I can give it as good as I get it. ;D
I am not the passive type by no means.

this coming from a chubby woman with 4 kids.  :-\

Why aren't yuo in the gym????

Why haven't you posted your diet yet????

Stop playing the raunchy kitten and work on your fat ass.  ;)

;D ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2006, 05:10:41 AM »
Pumpster laying the smacketh down.

on her rudy pooh  candy ass.

I wouldn't  consider you fat.  Same advice as the others here . Once you get used to doing cardio it isn't that bad. I put on some headphones and ride a stationary bike in front of the tv.Time goes by fast. Moderate intensity is the best for fat loss.Just try and keep your heart rate at about 70% of your max heart rate.(max heart rate is 220-your age if I am not mistaken.) 70% of that for AT LEAST 20 minutes per session.It is best to go not  intense for a longer time than it is to go all out for a short time.