Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 48443 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #275 on: June 20, 2023, 11:47:50 AM »
Rasmussen Poll: Even After Indictment, Trump Leads Biden
By Brian Freeman    |   Monday, 19 June 2023
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/rasmussen-poll-donald-trump-joe-biden/2023/06/19/id/1124087/

Corrupt POS is on the way out.   People realize they have thrown everything at Trump to cover for this disastrous admn and nothing is real or serious. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: June 20, 2023, 12:25:25 PM »
Corrupt POS is on the way out.   People realize they have thrown everything at Trump to cover for this disastrous admn and nothing is real or serious.

As for someone being real and/or serious, apparently, and especially it is not Trump. Did you watch his Monday night interview on FOX with Brit Hume? Folks like to point at Biden for having dementia... they should take a better look at Trump. He is either demented or a complete wacko. Rather than going to prison if convicted, he should plead insanity. He is better suited to be confined to a mental institution.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: June 20, 2023, 12:58:16 PM »
RFK Jr would completely destroy Biden.

He should stay away from private planes.

...and trains, and cars, and buses...and the street and city parks.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #278 on: June 20, 2023, 01:16:09 PM »

If not for Biden being elected in 2020, I would agree with you.  I have no idea what is going to happen in 2024.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: June 20, 2023, 05:33:36 PM »
If not for Biden being elected in 2020, I would agree with you.  I have no idea what is going to happen in 2024.

They are going to do as much as possible to destroy the precedents and sully the whole idea of voting. I would not be surprised if we ended up with two establishment candidates like DeSantis and Biden and also two "Independent" candidates such as Trump and RFKJR. That ensures nobody knows how Biden "won" again.

I just don't believe in any of it enough to care that much. I have seen the results and all of these people are on the same train ride to the same destination.

These plans are decades in the making, this whole voting for an actor every 4 years is just distraction.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: June 20, 2023, 06:47:28 PM »

They are going to do as much as possible to destroy the precedents and sully the whole idea of voting. I would not be surprised if we ended up with two establishment candidates like DeSantis and Biden and also two "Independent" candidates such as Trump and RFKJR. That ensures nobody knows how Biden "won" again.

I just don't believe in any of it enough to care that much. I have seen the results and all of these people are on the same train ride to the same destination.

These plans are decades in the making, this whole voting for an actor every 4 years is just distraction.

I'm expecting a circus. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: June 20, 2023, 08:32:12 PM »
I'm expecting a circus.

I think the playing field is Biden, Trump, DeSantis. That's it. The plus for Biden is Trump and Desantis will need to do battle unless Trump withdraws for some reason. I wouldn't put it past him to do so.
Biden and DeSantis will be hard to call though I would not be surprised if DeSantis pulled it off. The Caveat would be, what kind of damage did Trump do to DeSantis in the meantime

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #282 on: June 20, 2023, 08:54:31 PM »
As for someone being real and/or serious, apparently, and especially it is not Trump. Did you watch his Monday night interview on FOX with Brit Hume? Folks like to point at Biden for having dementia... they should take a better look at Trump. He is either demented or a complete wacko. Rather than going to prison if convicted, he should plead insanity. He is better suited to be confined to a mental institution.

Funny you're still crying about Trump while blatantly ignoring Bidens daily "gaffes" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: June 20, 2023, 09:08:09 PM »
I think the playing field is Biden, Trump, DeSantis. That's it. The plus for Biden is Trump and Desantis will need to do battle unless Trump withdraws for some reason. I wouldn't put it past him to do so.
Biden and DeSantis will be hard to call though I would not be surprised if DeSantis pulled it off. The Caveat would be, what kind of damage did Trump do to DeSantis in the meantime

DeSantis has not moved the needle an inch.  It's Trump until there is a seismic shift.  And if Biden can make it to 2024, then it's Trump vs. Biden.  I think Democrats might kick Biden to the curb. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: June 22, 2023, 01:02:39 PM »
NY Times: Sen. Rick Scott Eyes GOP White House Bid
By Eric Mack    |   Thursday, 22 June 2023
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/rick-scott-gop-presidential/2023/06/22/id/1124560/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: June 22, 2023, 01:07:32 PM »
Kari Lake Appears at Mar-a-Lago More than Melania Trump and 'Practically Lives' in a Suite (Exclusive Source)
Lake's frequent appearances at Mar-a-Lago this past season came months after sources told PEOPLE that she has been vying for the role of Trump's running mate
By Virginia Chamlee and Marisa Sullivan
Published on June 21, 2023
https://people.com/kari-lake-mar-a-lago-appearances-exclusive-source-7550484

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #286 on: June 22, 2023, 01:14:36 PM »
Kari Lake Appears at Mar-a-Lago More than Melania Trump and 'Practically Lives' in a Suite (Exclusive Source)
Lake's frequent appearances at Mar-a-Lago this past season came months after sources told PEOPLE that she has been vying for the role of Trump's running mate
By Virginia Chamlee and Marisa Sullivan
Published on June 21, 2023
https://people.com/kari-lake-mar-a-lago-appearances-exclusive-source-7550484

Maybe Trump is hooking up with her?   :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: June 23, 2023, 01:03:05 PM »
Maybe Trump is hooking up with her?   :D

They are both married and that would be a step down for him, but anything is possible. lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: June 23, 2023, 01:04:07 PM »
Christie booed at Faith and Freedom event over Trump remarks
BY CAROLINE VAKIL - 06/23/23

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) was booed Friday after he criticized former President Donald Trump during a Faith and Freedom Coalition event, saying in response, “You can boo all you want.”

“Why am I running for president of the United States? I’m running because [Trump’s] let us down. He has let us down because he’s unwilling — he’s unwilling to take responsibility for any of the mistakes that were made,” Christie said during the Faith and Freedom Coalition’s Road to Majority conference in Washington, D.C.

Christie noted that he was the first 2016 presidential candidate to back Trump and served as chairman of his transition team afterward. But as he continued further into his speech, the crowd shouted and booed at him.

“You can boo all you want,” Christie responded.

“Our faith teaches us that people have to take responsibility for what they do. People have to stand up and take accountability for what they do, and I cannot stand by,” Christie added, amid a mix of boos and some applause.

After his speech, Christie received loud cheers from some attendees who had gathered toward the back of the event to greet and take a photo with him.

But the response underscored the degree to which the event is a largely pro-Trump environment, as well as the difficulty anti-Trump candidates like Christie may have among Republican primary voters largely still loyal to Trump.

Further highlighting this point, North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson (R), who’s running for governor in the state, received some of the largest applause early on during the event when he said he would be endorsing Trump in 2024. Robinson, who was endorsed by Trump earlier in the month, had previously been mum on who he’d back in the 2024 GOP presidential primary.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4064663-christie-booed-at-faith-and-freedom-event-over-trump-remarks/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: July 01, 2023, 12:15:41 AM »
Uh oh.  Time for another indictment. 

Poll: Trump Leads Biden by Four Nationally, Voters Find Him Stronger Leader
NICK GILBERTSON  29 Jun 2023
Former President Donald Trump leads President Joe Biden by four points among registered voters in a hypothetical general election match-up, according to a national YouGov/Economist poll.
https://12ft.io/proxy?ref=&q=https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/06/29/poll-trump-leads-biden-by-four-guy-leader/

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: July 02, 2023, 09:11:29 AM »
Dominion gonna Dominion..

good luck with the vote count

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: July 02, 2023, 01:15:43 PM »
Funny you're still crying about Trump while blatantly ignoring Bidens daily "gaffes" ::)

I think you mean still laughing about Trump's daily self-incriminating comments.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: July 03, 2023, 07:22:35 PM »
With Donald Trump So Far Ahead in GOP Primary Race, Attention Turns to the Veepstakes
By Duke | on July 03, 2023
https://redstate.com/tladuke/2023/07/03/with-donald-trump-so-far-ahead-in-gop-primary-race-attention-turns-to-the-veepstakes-n770866

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: July 05, 2023, 10:29:45 PM »
14 Republicans Trump Could Pick as 2024 Running Mate
MATTHEW BOYLE  3 Jul 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/03/14-republicans-trump-could-pick-2024-running-mate/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: July 05, 2023, 10:35:22 PM »
Top Ron DeSantis PAC spokesman admits 'we are way behind': Steve Cortes concedes Trump is the 'runaway frontrunner' and the Florida governor 'has work to do' in blunt assessment of 2024 prospects
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' PAC spokesman had a very frank assessment of 2024
Steve Cortes said on Twitter spaces that 'we are way behind'
The Never Back Down PAC spokesman called Trump a 'runaway frontrunner' 
By NIKKI SCHWAB, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 4 July 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12260585/Top-Ron-DeSantis-PAC-spokesman-admits-way-behind.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: July 05, 2023, 10:44:01 PM »
Trump Raises $35 Million In Second-Quarter Fundraising
National News July 5, 2023
https://www.tampafp.com/trump-raises-35-million-in-second-quarter/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: July 10, 2023, 08:30:56 AM »
The Biden team must be dropping F bombs over this. 

Ipsos Poll: Guilty Verdict Would Sway Some Voters for Trump
By Charles Kim  08 July 2023
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/gop-democrats-elections/2023/07/08/id/1126417/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: July 10, 2023, 05:10:25 PM »
The Biden team must be dropping F bombs over this. 

Ipsos Poll: Guilty Verdict Would Sway Some Voters for Trump
By Charles Kim  08 July 2023
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/gop-democrats-elections/2023/07/08/id/1126417/

Or laughing their ass off. I used to follow polls, but too many have become asinine. There is so much chatter about rigging elections, what about rigging polls? Have you ever done phone banking for a political candidate or candidates? I have. And the lists of people they give you to call are most often people who are likely to vote the way you are going to ask them to.

Polls are no different. One retiree organization I am part of hires a company who do our phone banking. Guess who they call. Would it surprise you if I said they call retirees?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: July 10, 2023, 06:01:33 PM »
Or laughing their ass off. I used to follow polls, but too many have become asinine. There is so much chatter about rigging elections, what about rigging polls? Have you ever done phone banking for a political candidate or candidates? I have. And the lists of people they give you to call are most often people who are likely to vote the way you are going to ask them to.

Polls are no different. One retiree organization I am part of hires a company who do our phone banking. Guess who they call. Would it surprise you if I said they call retirees?

You're missing the point.  Democrats and the Biden Administration are trying to lock up Biden's chief political opponent for life, but those efforts do not appear to be working.  I know some polls can be unreliable, but don't act like you always dismiss every poll you see. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: July 10, 2023, 07:26:53 PM »
You're missing the point.  Democrats and the Biden Administration are trying to lock up Biden's chief political opponent for life, but those efforts do not appear to be working.  I know some polls can be unreliable, but don't act like you always dismiss every poll you see.

Well, I don't take the polls seriously. I look at them sometimes - sure.  To me it's like gambling and I am a total non- bettor aside from the rare purchase of a $2 PowerBall.