Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 196929 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #1650 on: February 14, 2022, 07:58:03 AM »
Flexacon,

Is it possible that it was related to one of my very recent posts actually being cut off?  Or - better question - is it unreasonable to consider that possibility?

You double down on the absurdity because you flat out fail to admit you were wrong.

Flexacon - you may not appreciate my saying I respect that you said you changed your stance on the pandemic, but guess what?  MOST PEOPLE [even though they probably won't admit it] respect people who can say that.

Matt the hypocrite strikes again and can't admit when he is wrong.

No wonder your family don't let your kids spend time with you

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1651 on: February 14, 2022, 08:53:21 AM »
the CDC definition was changed in Sept 2021 from "Immunity" to "protection from"

Their excuse was that vaccines have never guranteed 100% immunity.
Odd it waited for covid vaccines to fail before they decided to change the wording that has been accepted as appropriate for years.

And The Brain deadened Sheep Like take it all in & defend it -unable to question anything.
As much as I can't stand them, I do kind of pity them.
Can't, Won't, Dare not Question Anything they're told.  ::)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1652 on: February 14, 2022, 09:13:29 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1653 on: February 14, 2022, 09:14:52 AM »
way under-reported and still staggering

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1654 on: February 14, 2022, 09:17:27 AM »
dead

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #1655 on: February 14, 2022, 09:18:29 AM »
 ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1656 on: February 14, 2022, 09:20:11 AM »
 :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1657 on: February 14, 2022, 09:28:44 AM »
:-\

that fat c-unt aint killing anything but his own heart-beat soon, slobby fat retard ^^

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1658 on: February 14, 2022, 09:29:23 AM »
Where in the law does it require you to wear a mask?:

https://fullfact.org/health/police-mask-exemption/

Granted Canadian and U.S. laws are based on English law. This article is about the law in the U.K. Have you moved?

With regards to showing proof of a medical exemption for wearing a mask in public, the law there is ambiguous. Don't assume this means they cannot enforce it. If you do, you may be trying to convince a Lord Chief Justice of that you know more than they do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1659 on: February 14, 2022, 09:35:11 AM »
And The Brain deadened Sheep Like take it all in & defend it -unable to question anything.
As much as I can't stand them, I do kind of pity them.
Can't, Won't, Dare not Question Anything they're told.  ::)

You should question what you are told. Definitions change overtime because of increased knowledge. The current definition is what is used until additional knowledge changes it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1660 on: February 14, 2022, 09:40:17 AM »
You should question what you are told. Definitions change overtime because of increased knowledge. The current definition is what is used until additional knowledge changes it.

Oi - You are Owing me an Apology Still.
Never Mind replying to ant of My posts Until you offer That Apology.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1661 on: February 14, 2022, 10:59:33 AM »
current definitions are only used by those who want to use them
"safe and effective" etc

they are neither safe nor effective as the climbing death toll shows us, and only jabbed-sheep use that
jabbed-sheep = braindead

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1662 on: February 14, 2022, 11:00:18 AM »
You double down on the absurdity because you flat out fail to admit you were wrong.

No Flexacon - I asked if it was possible to consider that my post actually WAS cut off, since it was, in fact, cut off.

Not that THAT was the answer - but that my initially not taking the joke as a joke was because I did in fact have a post that didn't fully appear.  So it seemed like that might have been a reasonable guess [to see if that was a request to post the entire image, which I did, showing clearly that it cut off].

I get that it was meant as a joke - I'm just saying it was reasonable to not guess that, initially.

Specifically what was I wrong about that I didn't admit to?  That was not the case above - I get that it was a joke.  I stated - and I'm still stating now - that to not take it as a joke initially was not unreasonable.

As for my family not letting me spend time with my kids - I have no idea where you get this from.  My kids are 12, 11, and 4.  My two oldest kids, more and more, do their own thing, and are basically independent.  It's just not like it was as little as, even four years ago.  And Covid mandates messed things up a lot because of the constant bullshit illegal demands to isolate.  That had NOTHING to do with me, and everything to do with social hysteria, which impacted LOTS of families in Canada.

Maybe you are privileged to live in an American state where the pandemic didn't affect you that much, but here where I am in Canada, they literally threw out our shitty not-constitution over this bullshit, and we are only appearing to NARROWLY be getting our rights back now.

And that brings me to another thing, Flexacon - do you understand why I am so irritated by the people who believe in the pandemic?  Because where I LIVE, gyms were closed for OVER 500 DAYS.

Tell me, Flexacon - how did the pandemic impact you?  Were you simply told to voluntarily mask?  Because that's a far cry from gyms and other businesses and churches closed for the better part of two years.

Maybe that's why you had your pro-vaccine views before.  Meanwhile, here in Canada, it wouldn't surprise me if citizens will soon be facing arrest for being unvaccinated.  Or maybe you are in Canada or some other shitty SJW country - in which case...retract what I just said and accept my apologies.

If you are in the USA, all I can say is: this pandemic is a different experience in Canada and the USA.

Lastly, I apologized to you for what I said, so what gives dude?

Of COURSE I am going to think anyone who is pro-narrative is a moron - how can ANYONE [frankly] not see that by now?  But I already apologized to you for misjudging you, so I don't know what's up with that.

That having been said, I hold grudges forever myself...so I can't blame you if you do as well.

Lastly...comments about people's families are out of line, IMO.  You may notice one thing about my posts is that I will never attack wives or families, and generally just leave families out of it.  What I don't understand is what makes you say I don't have access to my children.

They split time between my place and their moms'.  So what you are saying is not true.  Although I do expect [hope] that my son will move in exclusively with me when he turns 16.  I think it's best to split time until then.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1663 on: February 14, 2022, 11:01:46 AM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1664 on: February 14, 2022, 11:07:46 AM »
Granted Canadian and U.S. laws are based on English law. This article is about the law in the U.K. Have you moved?

With regards to showing proof of a medical exemption for wearing a mask in public, the law there is ambiguous. Don't assume this means they cannot enforce it. If you do, you may be trying to convince a Lord Chief Justice of that you know more than they do.

Yes, it is.  That is correct - Canadian law is almost identical to English law in this regard.

It's rather shocking that laws have been ignored.

I heard that Portland is pretty batshit as far as the pandemic goes.  Is that correct, Prime?

That being said - my understanding of the USA is that you just go to other businesses that don't follow these rules.

In Canada, THAT ISN'T POSSIBLE.  The government is forcing all businesses to follow these insane practices!

Fucking absolute freaks.  At least in the USA, you can ignore this bullshit!  I have NO SUCH ABILITY.

The morons playing pandemic are shrinking in number by the day now.  I don't think anyone thought this bullshit would last more than a few months.  At the one year mark, they probably still had 2/3 support, and now at the two year mark, I would probably say they have 2/3 of the population AGAINST the mandates.

One thing I don't understand:

Women are said to be more empathetic and caring, and etc...right?

Meanwhile, the ONLY demographic in Canada that FULLY SUPPORTS the mandates are women over 55.  But these mandates are KILLING PEOPLE!  So HOW can it be said that women care more about people when the stuff they support actually HURTS people?

Is it just about intentions now?  Feelings over facts?  Fuck's sake, Canada had record breaking drug overdoses in 2020!  God, how can anyone be so obtuse now to acknowledge that at this point!?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1665 on: February 14, 2022, 11:15:12 AM »

I'm sorry for calling you whatever it was I called you, Flexacon.

My thought process there was - we have a virus that is more or less [and this is a pretty accurate statement] 99.9% survivable for [1] people under 65 who [2] are not obese, and [3] who have no health conditions.

And now we have a vaccine that reduces serious adverse outcomes by 70% for a virus that is 99.9% survivable for much of the population.

Another way to put it would be something like this: Covid is probably 99% survivable for 70% of the population [something like that].  So now Covid is more like 99.7% survivable for 70% of the population?

I mean...really?  Was this worth the stress.

So basically, I was initially FLABBERGASTED that you took the side [seemingly] of the Vax is Godsend position.  It looked like you were.  And somewhere along the lines I probably called you a moron for saying that.  Although I'm not one for personal insults like that.  I probably said your post/stance was moronic.

And this is how I explained this to two of my American friends: I STILL can't legally go to a fucking gym in Canada.  Yes, I have a loophole [I am officially employed by my gym as an equipment tester right now], but who is to say how long that loophole will last?  And should I need to treat PHYSICAL WELLNESS like a criminal flipping enterprise?

On top of that, there are people on here using these restrictions as evidence I can't see my kids?  Yeah, kind of hard to do that as much as I once did when we had curfews and stay-at-home orders, etc.  That's just adding insult to injury.  My situation here sucks, and I just think it is the height of cruelty to have that rubbed in my face.  Hopefully this ends soon, but I'm not sure.

So with that said, for the SECOND time, I apologize for calling you a moron.  I see that you altered your position with no evidence [which everyone should follow your example and do], and that you aren't a vaccine fanboy, as I initially thought.

There's not much else I can say.  You know, it's funny with me - I don't mind insults, but the concept of me not being involved with my family is patently untrue.  I was literally a stay-at-home dad for years.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1667 on: February 14, 2022, 11:29:54 AM »

Lastly...comments about people's families are out of line, IMO.  You may notice one thing about my posts is that I will never attack wives or families, and generally just leave families out of it.  What I don't understand is what makes you say I don't have access to my children.

At no point were your family attacked. I actually indirectly praised your family for having the good sense to keep your kids away from you. They are doing a stellar job of it too because you are blissfully ignorant of the fact

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1668 on: February 14, 2022, 11:34:12 AM »

So basically, I was initially FLABBERGASTED that you took the side [seemingly] of the Vax is Godsend position.  It looked like you were.  And somewhere along the lines I probably called you a moron for saying that.  Although I'm not one for personal insults like that.  I probably said your post/stance was moronic.

You're flabbergasted because you're a moron and you apologize for things that never happened.

I call you a moron and a retard and you apologize to me for it. What a cuck

My vaccine stance, like most of my covid posts played out pretty accurately.

My guess is vaccines will be redundant in a lot of places by next year anyway. The so called second wave didn't really take hold in a lot of places badly effected by the 1st wave. Partial immunity effects kicked in and by summer 2021 herd immunity should be there.

They can stick to vaccinating the elderly, vulnerable and key workers just like with flu

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1669 on: February 14, 2022, 12:32:38 PM »

You mean the word "Gay" evolving from being happy to mean homosexual?

What increased knowledge was gained for that change?

And you failed to address this

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1670 on: February 14, 2022, 01:07:50 PM »
Yes, it is.  That is correct - Canadian law is almost identical to English law in this regard.

It's rather shocking that laws have been ignored.

I heard that Portland is pretty batshit as far as the pandemic goes.  Is that correct, Prime?

That being said - my understanding of the USA is that you just go to other businesses that don't follow these rules.

In Canada, THAT ISN'T POSSIBLE.  The government is forcing all businesses to follow these insane practices!

Fucking absolute freaks.  At least in the USA, you can ignore this bullshit!  I have NO SUCH ABILITY.

The morons playing pandemic are shrinking in number by the day now.  I don't think anyone thought this bullshit would last more than a few months.  At the one year mark, they probably still had 2/3 support, and now at the two year mark, I would probably say they have 2/3 of the population AGAINST the mandates.

One thing I don't understand:

Women are said to be more empathetic and caring, and etc...right?

Meanwhile, the ONLY demographic in Canada that FULLY SUPPORTS the mandates are women over 55.  But these mandates are KILLING PEOPLE!  So HOW can it be said that women care more about people when the stuff they support actually HURTS people?

Is it just about intentions now?  Feelings over facts?  Fuck's sake, Canada had record breaking drug overdoses in 2020!  God, how can anyone be so obtuse now to acknowledge that at this point!?

COVID mandates are statewide. What is your point in singling out Portland's response to the pandemic? Portland encompasses most of Multnomah County. As of February 10, 2022, Multnomah County reported 52 COVID cases per 100K and 1 COVID death per 100K in the past 7 days. Based on these statistics, being "batshit" with regards to the pandemic is a good thing in terms of fewer cases and deaths.

I do not know how it is in all the U.S. but where I live in Oregon, there are no other places to go where the mask mandate is not enforced.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1671 on: February 14, 2022, 01:32:34 PM »

The janitor is trying to school you. Nothing worse than a low IQ person, id imagine a janitor would posses, trying to sound intelligent by copy and pasting all day long. Looooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooser!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1672 on: February 14, 2022, 01:35:01 PM »

Actually I did address it.

Not sure what the slang term gay has to do with scientific and legal definitions. The noun Gay which refers to homosexuals was coined in 1950 by a gay person. There are three adjective definitions for the word gay. One of which was added and did not replace the other two. The term gay dates to the thirteenth century. It was in the 16th century that if was used to describe sexuality in general.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1673 on: February 14, 2022, 01:42:59 PM »
The janitor is trying to school you. Nothing worse than a low IQ person, id imagine a janitor would posses, trying to sound intelligent by copy and pasting all day long. Looooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooser!

Is it because of your deficient IQ that you imagine 'janitors' all are low IQ persons? Or are you just trying and failing at being a smart ass? Although I am not one of them, I've known a few janitors who had genius level IQ's. Working as a janitor is a profession like any other, albeit an important one.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1674 on: February 14, 2022, 01:47:59 PM »
Is it because of your deficient IQ that you imagine 'janitors' all are low IQ persons? Or, are you just trying and failing at being a smart ass? Although I am not one of them, I've know a few janitors who had genius level IQ's. Working as a janitor is a profession like any other, albeit an important one.
Good to be proud of your low level position in life. Yes, shit bowls need to be cleaned, be proud. Also, be proud that you sucked cock throughout your life. Hope you are so proud your entire family knows your filthy history.
T