Author Topic: Prank call to the Hersh's  (Read 24742 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Prank call to the Hersh's
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2007, 08:24:49 AM »
thats the tactic he's been using for over a year - when attacked he respond with lies.

truth is that IS his arm.

truth is that picture is just a couple of years old, he's in his LATE teens looking like that after MANY years of training.

that's easily the smallest arms ive ever seen posted on getbig. EVER. in fact, again, i dare anyone to find smaller arms! - even if theyre on a girl! that will do!

;D
and he's even got a t-shirt under there............

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2007, 08:25:04 AM »
Hahahaha, Bluto's MELTING again! Firing a post every 32 seconds on this thread, smashing his keyboard as I brush him off like the 110 pound twink he is.

Remember Bluto, your butt mole Danielson has 15" arms.

So, why were you so scrared to meet up with me?

This again? Go read the 11 page meltdown you had. You backed out. Chaos, Havenbull and anyone posting on the Y will verify that.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2007, 08:25:48 AM »
Somebody's bitter about me making him lose moderator AGAIN and calling him out on his lack of a picture. Man, you really do take Getbig too seriously Blutskey.

Where's your pic again, he of the 110 pound physique?
Xerox strikes again..................

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2007, 08:26:01 AM »

Wtf does this have to do with me?
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2007, 08:27:52 AM »
Wtf does this have to do with me?

He's got a thing for calling out small arms. Little hypocritical considering he spends 95% of his time following you around here. Just pointing it out for the Y's resident chickenshit.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2007, 08:28:38 AM »
Hahahaha, Bluto's MELTING again! Firing a post every 32 seconds on this thread, smashing his keyboard as I brush him off like the 110 pound twink he is.

This again? Go read the 11 page meltdown you had. You backed out. Chaos, Havenbull and anyone posting on the Y will verify that.
Ok, you made me do it.........here are your coward replies again:

"hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me. "

"You talk all this shit, melt down in no less than 4 or 5 threads and then expect me to drive 3 hours to find you? You really are living in a delusional reality."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're the one talking all this shit and you expect me to drive 3 hours down to NYC? hahahaha, what a dipshit. "

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2007, 08:30:09 AM »
You called me out and then expected me to drive 3-4 hours to meet you? That makes sense. What's the matter, couldn't afford a rental car? I remember you mentioning you were going to have your buddy "drop you off" at UConn last time. ::)

Remember, you said you were going to be at Bradley and come get me. You disappeared and came back claiming it was NY.

Only one word for that.....and it's.......

PUSSY

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2007, 08:31:33 AM »
And here's where you were going to bring the courts involved:

"I wonder if these pm's will hold up in court. You're welcome to do what you want, as long as you throw the first punch, "tough guy"."

You big rat..........

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2007, 08:32:14 AM »
15" is a lot more than 10"  :D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2007, 08:33:19 AM »
And here's where you were going to bring the courts involved:

"I wonder if these pm's will hold up in court. You're welcome to do what you want, as long as you throw the first punch, "tough guy"."

You big rat..........

Was a simple question. I also asked if you had no problem with me putting a bat to your temple. You never answered. I can go with a billy club if you'd like?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2007, 08:34:47 AM »
You called me out and then expected me to drive 3-4 hours to meet you? That makes sense. What's the matter, couldn't afford a rental car? I remember you mentioning you were going to have your buddy "drop you off" at UConn last time. ::)

Remember, you said you were going to be at Bradley and come get me. You disappeared and came back claiming it was NY.

Only one word for that.....and it's.......

PUSSY
Well, you said that you go to NYC a few times a year, I told you to let me know when you were going, and then when I mentioned that someone from getbig was willing to drive me to UConn, I kept asking if you were busy on June 10, and you were pretending like you didn't see the post.  Proof that your a typical internet loudmouth ..........    

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2007, 08:36:50 AM »
Was a simple question. I also asked if you had no problem with me putting a bat to your temple. You never answered. I can go with a billy club if you'd like?
you can bring whatever, or whoever you want, now......how can someone that wants me that badly, turn that down..............

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2007, 08:41:17 AM »
Umm, you were still talking shit in that thread on June 21. So I don't know where you got June 10th from. And if you mean August 10th, I was home. I'm at UConn now. Feel free to drive down whenever you can find someone to "give you a ride" you poor schmuck.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2007, 08:43:55 AM »
Umm, you were still talking shit in that thread on June 21. So I don't know where you got June 10th from. And if you mean August 10th, I was home. I'm at UConn now. Feel free to drive down whenever you can find someone to "give you a ride" you poor schmuck.
No, sorry coward, it was June 10th that you were conveniently avoiding........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2007, 08:45:40 AM »
Too bad, cause you could have got your dad's jew lawyer to come after me..........hahaha...... isn't that the  way you typical Jews make your money........

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2007, 08:51:25 AM »
Too bad, cause you could have got your dad's jew lawyer to come after me..........hahaha...... isn't that the  way you typical Jews make your money........

Our Lawyer isn't Jewish, but ok. You seem bitter towards every person that makes more money than you. I guess I would be too. Let's see, who would I rather be. A tall, strapping white kid with barely any "Jew" blood in him raised in a pretty well off family in one of the better parts of this country, or a fat, borderline sickly obese guy who lives in the poorest section of Toronto above a restaurant and claims to be a bodybuilder with D-cup tits?

Think I'll go with the former.  ;D

By the way, go read your 12 page meltdown thread. You were still talking shit and making threats on June 21, then you disappeared for a month. Search $500 on the V. Can't miss it. You got caught up in your excuses again.  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2007, 08:54:54 AM »
Our Lawyer isn't Jewish, but ok. You seem bitter towards every person that makes more money than you. I guess I would be too. Let's see, who would I rather be. A tall, strapping white kid with barely any "Jew" blood in him raised in a pretty well off family in one of the better parts of this country, or a fat, borderline sickly obese guy who lives in the poorest section of Toronto above a restaurant and claims to be a bodybuilder with D-cup tits?

I love the way the geek tries so hard to convince himself............did your Jew psychologist teach you to always think positive?...... :D :D     This guy is classic....... :D :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2007, 08:57:34 AM »
i wonder if he thinks positive when it comes to working his biceps...  :-\
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2007, 08:57:46 AM »
I love the way the geek tries so hard to convince himself............did your Jew psychologist teach you to always think positive?...... :D :D     This guy is classic....... :D :D

Is everyone who makes more money than you Jewish? Damn, you're bitter. No, I realized it years ago when I could tell how much better I have it than the majority of the people in this country.

I really couldn't care less as to whether or not you think I'm Jewish. It's pretty obvious you're bitter about the hand you were dealt in life. How's that apartment above the restaurant you live in doing?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2007, 08:58:46 AM »
A tall, strapping white kid with barely any "Jew" blood in him raised in a pretty well off family in one of the better parts of this country,
Plus your an A student at UConn, who's going to be a Medical Dr. one day, and well built with MMA training under his belt.  So, why would this perfect specimen spend so much time on this board???  The million dollar question................ ...  

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2007, 09:00:43 AM »
Would you two stop yer bitchin' already and just fight?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2007, 09:03:57 AM »
Would you two stop yer bitchin' already and just fight?

speaking of fights berzerk "fists of" fury was suppose to have a muay thai fight this summer... turned out the only weightclass he would be able to fight in was agegroup 5-7  :-\
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2007, 09:04:40 AM »
i wonder if he thinks positive when it comes to working his biceps...  :-\
Seriously though Nicky boy, how big is that arm, really?  I promise i won't laugh.........

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2007, 09:08:26 AM »
Seriously though Nicky boy, how big is that arm, really?  I promise i won't laugh.........

he wont say.

my guess is 10" or so, he's tiny as hell in that picture and the arm is small even compared to the rest of the body... like is said, third time now... find anyone, man or woman, girl, boy or child who has a smaller arm on here! even forearm will do!  ;D ;D ;D
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2007, 09:09:00 AM »
Fuck, the poor kid couldn't handle it and logged off...............Then he'll come back and say that he had better things to do then talk to us.........It was fun while it lasted ;D