Author Topic: Lifting with Milos................  (Read 11113 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Lifting with Milos................
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2007, 07:41:02 PM »
you remind me of a younger Odd Haugen, Garraeth, do you know who he is?

AVBG

« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2007, 07:44:19 PM »
Yeah sorry about last week...you were one of the few who actually showed concern for my fat state. Since it was me just pulling everyone's leg, and you're the only one who was cool about it (and Intenseone, but I already spoke w/ him on the phone), I'll say sorry to you.  :)

We're cool Garreath.  :) I appreciate the apology.

I met Milos a few weeks back when he was in Australia and had a brief chat with him... He's a straight up guy who knows BB.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2007, 07:44:30 PM »
heh, yeah...I never saw him young, just old in the WSM...
even old he's still an absolute beast, he was in town for a National competition and him and a couple of guys came to the gym and were doing a truck pull in the parking lot and we look out the window and see this huge beer truck going by faster than anyone else ans it's this huge old man pulling it, 6'3" 295 pounds and in great shape.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2007, 07:49:59 PM »
Yeah sorry about last week...you were one of the few who actually showed concern for my fat state. Since it was me just pulling everyone's leg, and you're the only one who was cool about it (and Intenseone, but I already spoke w/ him on the phone), I'll say sorry to you.  :)

garraeth I think everyone knew that you were training and dieting your ass off, your self deprecating posts were a little overboard. I'm pretty sure everyone just liked calling you a fat slob because it was funny.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2007, 07:54:43 PM »
heh, Vegas at the Olympia. I was in the taxi...

Sorry man!!! Here in Australia everything is on the left hand side so sometimes i forget!!!  ;D ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2007, 07:55:04 PM »
Sorry man!!! Here in Australia everything is on the left hand side so sometimes i forget!!!  ;D ;)
hi Luke.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2007, 12:18:10 AM »
I have a magic bullet ::)...Matt C - grow up...and just continue to eat right and train regularly...as you preach.

Some people like to study...and still finish only elementary school...some like higher education and continue their studies...and some just NEVER WANT TO STOP LEARNING...which should be the case with all of us.

I am still only a "student"...and I will continue my "studies" as long as I live.

There is SO MUCH MORE to training and EATING RIGHT than what average person knows...and some are interested and want to explore - to better themselves.
Garraeth and Owen are eager to learn and I am more than happy to teach them what I know.

What many of you don't realize or recognize:
- I started my own forum years ago - giving FREE ADVICE to thousands of people
- I volunteered to do FITSHOW so thousands of fans around the world would have a chance to learn from me FOR FREE (doing that I had to find the TIME...and in business world time is MONEY...from my busy schedule to film numerous shows. For filming all the episodes I received ZERO dollars and ZERO cents...and I charged Fitshow and bodybuilding.com - the same amount for filming their episodes in my gym...)
- Since than I allow FITSHOW guys to make GREAT 3 DVD set (4 hours of first class training +2 hours of first class nutritional information) and make it available to all of you for $40...(6 hours of my first class information for $40...and some would still complain). So, regardless of what I charge most of the guys would like to get everything for free...

Now, people that do come to me - they come FOR A REASON...and they stay FOR A REASON...but that reason many would not ever know - as they are just to cheap

Above mentioned DVD "Secrets of the Pros" I agreed to do - so guys from FITSHOW can make some money (we equally shared our profits).
I wanted to support them and the show - so they could continue what they started - which was AGAIN ultimately FOR YOU = THE FANS...

I realized that by giving my "secrets" on the show - I might dramatically reduce number of people coming to learn from me - as SO MUCH WAS SAID ON THE DVD...and for average trainees - it is MORE THAN SUFFICIENT...

For others that want to find out MORE - I make myself available personally - and still I have more clients that I can sometimes handle...

I have never had a single unsatisfied customer...and speaking of that - for people who were buying my DVD directly from me - I would give double the money back - guarantee...
I told them that if they anyhow believe that DVD is not worth what they paid for - I will send them double the money back...
I also haven't received ONE copy back - yet...

So, there you have it...

I will offer even ONE MORE THING (again - for the fans):

IF THERE ARE ENOUGH PEOPLE INTERESTED HERE FROM GETBIG.COM (and you can invite "outsiders" as well) I WILL DO FREE SEMINAR (TRAINING AND NUTRITION) IN MY GYM...again to help serious guys interested to learn but not having the funds to hear few things from me...

I could even offer that seminar MONTHLY...again - to give back to my bodybuilding comunity...

Somehow I still don't think I would please everyone...

Oh well.

Garraeth, Owen - see you Thursday...8PM sharp!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2007, 12:55:29 AM »
Anybody who has ever seen a pic of garraeth before knows that he could only be the owner of the "eyebrows of doom" towering over them.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2007, 01:01:54 AM »
Milos, I'm just finishing this:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/battlefortheolympia2006dvdreview.html

Your section with Hide is on right now on the bonus disc but I won't review it until tomorrow.  This whole review will take me three days in total - exactly why I put off reviewing your DVD until it was stolen (at least I think it was).  From what I remember, your DVD was all from the Fit Show, so I will review it online...it will take me a long time to do it.  I'm trying to dig up which episodes it is, which is why I sent you the PM.  I don't want to buy another copy - I never pay for DVDs for bodybuilding stuff.  ;D  If you send me a review copy I will help you to promote your DVD, but I'm going to first try to look online for the episodes which comprised the DVD.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say about a healthy diet and exercise is that there is no special secret technique to make a person grow in the best way possible.  We are all unique and the basics are the basics.  Some people are convinced you are a magical guru who can somehow do what no one else can, and that is simply untrue.  Only naive people will think so and that is not to say you are bad at what you do, I'm just saying once again, that the basics are the basics.  The most important aspect of bodybuilding is consistency.  This is where most people fail.

***Your section with Hide is on right now on the bonus disc but I won't review it until tomorrow.
Well, that was ONE workout done late at night after working all day (Olympia weekend)...It was far from special and not our usual...still - I hope Mits captured what was most important.
On some of the episodes of the FITSHOW when we were doing giant sets - footage doesn't show how we go from one exercise to another...and doesn't show COMPLETE SET - so many people would NOT get the right idea what we normally do...
I guess I will have to do another DVD to show exactly what I do...
Also, just so people understand the dedication of some guys...Friday, after the evening prejudging of 2006 Mr. Olympia I went to Gold's Gym (Flamingo) with Hide, Joel Stubbs and Kris Dim to train INSANE leg training. We trained from midnight until 2AM...and I wish someone taped THAT ONE...
Anyway...as far as consistency goes - my guys ARE always consistant...and therefore ALWAYS IN SHAPE (check out the photos of Hide and Silvio even today - on my board...)

****your DVD was all from the Fit Show
No, my DVD is way more comprehensive than Fitshow episodes...You can get idea on the show - but you have to see DVD to know the difference...

****I don't want to buy another copy - I never pay for DVDs for bodybuilding stuff. 
As I said - some people are just too cheap...Too bad - I guess...

**** what I'm trying to say about a healthy diet and exercise is that there is no special secret technique to make a person grow in the best way possible.
 ::) ::) ::) YES IT IS...and all of us do have BEST WAY TO GROW...but as it is individual and depended on numerous things - one needs to KNOW much more than his or her own body and simple BASICS...Basic nutritional knowledge is NOT designed to create BODYBUILDERS...advanced nutrition and advanceknowledge COULD lead to ADVANCE BODY...But, you go ahead and stick with the basics and later wonder why you look basically the same year after year ;)

****Some people are convinced you are a magical guru who can somehow do what no one else can, and that is simply untrue. 
Yes, my past, present and possibly future clients. I wonder why? Have any idea?

****Only naive people will think so and that is not to say you are bad at what you do, I'm just saying once again, that the basics are the basics. 
 ;) Only naive people will think that there is no more than BASIC (nutrition, training....or whatever else...)

****The most important aspect of bodybuilding is consistency.  This is where most people fail.
 ::) To this day I see some people that CONSISTANTLY train 5 days a week FOR YEARS - only to get worse...or (at best) STAY THE SAME...Wait - maybe you are one of them...???

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2007, 01:23:20 AM »
***Your section with Hide is on right now on the bonus disc but I won't review it until tomorrow.
Well, that was ONE workout done late at night after working all day (Olympia weekend)...It was far from special and not our usual...still - I hope Mits captured what was most important.
On some of the episodes of the FITSHOW when we were doing giant sets - footage doesn't show how we go from one exercise to another...and doesn't show COMPLETE SET - so many people would NOT get the right idea what we normally do...
I guess I will have to do another DVD to show exactly what I do...
Also, just so people understand the dedication of some guys...Friday, after the evening prejudging of 2006 Mr. Olympia I went to Gold's Gym (Flamingo) with Hide, Joel Stubbs and Kris Dim to train INSANE leg training. We trained from midnight until 2AM...and I wish someone taped THAT ONE...
Anyway...as far as consistency goes - my guys ARE always consistant...and therefore ALWAYS IN SHAPE (check out the photos of Hide and Silvio even today - on my board...)

****your DVD was all from the Fit Show
No, my DVD is way more comprehensive than Fitshow episodes...You can get idea on the show - but you have to see DVD to know the difference...

****I don't want to buy another copy - I never pay for DVDs for bodybuilding stuff. 
As I said - some people are just too cheap...Too bad - I guess...

**** what I'm trying to say about a healthy diet and exercise is that there is no special secret technique to make a person grow in the best way possible.
 ::) ::) ::) YES IT IS...and all of us do have BEST WAY TO GROW...but as it is individual and depended on numerous things - one needs to KNOW much more than his or her own body and simple BASICS...Basic nutritional knowledge is NOT designed to create BODYBUILDERS...advanced nutrition and advanceknowledge COULD lead to ADVANCE BODY...But, you go ahead and stick with the basics and later wonder why you look basically the same year after year ;)

****Some people are convinced you are a magical guru who can somehow do what no one else can, and that is simply untrue. 
Yes, my past, present and possibly future clients. I wonder why? Have any idea?

****Only naive people will think so and that is not to say you are bad at what you do, I'm just saying once again, that the basics are the basics. 
 ;) Only naive people will think that there is no more than BASIC (nutrition, training....or whatever else...)

****The most important aspect of bodybuilding is consistency.  This is where most people fail.
 ::) To this day I see some people that CONSISTANTLY train 5 days a week FOR YEARS - only to get worse...or (at best) STAY THE SAME...Wait - maybe you are one of them...???
so whats so "advance" about your nutrition?

Its not rocket science really. Eat 7 high protein meals/day + take your multivitamins /minerals..

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2007, 04:33:12 AM »
I have a magic bullet ::)...Matt C - grow up...and just continue to eat right and train regularly...as you preach.

Some people like to study...and still finish only elementary school...some like higher education and continue their studies...and some just NEVER WANT TO STOP LEARNING...which should be the case with all of us.

I am still only a "student"...and I will continue my "studies" as long as I live.

There is SO MUCH MORE to training and EATING RIGHT than what average person knows...and some are interested and want to explore - to better themselves.
Garraeth and Owen are eager to learn and I am more than happy to teach them what I know.

What many of you don't realize or recognize:
- I started my own forum years ago - giving FREE ADVICE to thousands of people
- I volunteered to do FITSHOW so thousands of fans around the world would have a chance to learn from me FOR FREE (doing that I had to find the TIME...and in business world time is MONEY...from my busy schedule to film numerous shows. For filming all the episodes I received ZERO dollars and ZERO cents...and I charged Fitshow and bodybuilding.com - the same amount for filming their episodes in my gym...)
- Since than I allow FITSHOW guys to make GREAT 3 DVD set (4 hours of first class training +2 hours of first class nutritional information) and make it available to all of you for $40...(6 hours of my first class information for $40...and some would still complain). So, regardless of what I charge most of the guys would like to get everything for free...

Now, people that do come to me - they come FOR A REASON...and they stay FOR A REASON...but that reason many would not ever know - as they are just to cheap

Above mentioned DVD "Secrets of the Pros" I agreed to do - so guys from FITSHOW can make some money (we equally shared our profits).
I wanted to support them and the show - so they could continue what they started - which was AGAIN ultimately FOR YOU = THE FANS...

I realized that by giving my "secrets" on the show - I might dramatically reduce number of people coming to learn from me - as SO MUCH WAS SAID ON THE DVD...and for average trainees - it is MORE THAN SUFFICIENT...

For others that want to find out MORE - I make myself available personally - and still I have more clients that I can sometimes handle...

I have never had a single unsatisfied customer...and speaking of that - for people who were buying my DVD directly from me - I would give double the money back - guarantee...
I told them that if they anyhow believe that DVD is not worth what they paid for - I will send them double the money back...
I also haven't received ONE copy back - yet...

So, there you have it...

I will offer even ONE MORE THING (again - for the fans):

IF THERE ARE ENOUGH PEOPLE INTERESTED HERE FROM GETBIG.COM (and you can invite "outsiders" as well) I WILL DO FREE SEMINAR (TRAINING AND NUTRITION) IN MY GYM...again to help serious guys interested to learn but not having the funds to hear few things from me...

I could even offer that seminar MONTHLY...again - to give back to my bodybuilding comunity...

Somehow I still don't think I would please everyone...

Oh well.

Garraeth, Owen - see you Thursday...8PM sharp!

I have your DVD. It's great, especially the nutritional segment.   What I still don't understand is how any of your guys are going to grow by turning their anaerobic workouts into aerobic workouts (i.e. giant sets with a million reps and no rest).  It may put them in better cardiovascular condition but how does that translate into building muscle.  Also, if you favor workouts that seem to be more aerobic in nature why not throw them on the stairmill so they can build legs like Tom Platz?  Why not slip in a Richard Simmons sweating to the oldies VHS tape and change them all into monstrous creatures that would easily dwarf Ronnie, Jay, etc.?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2007, 04:40:55 AM »
I have your DVD. It's great, especially the nutritional segment.   What I still don't understand is how any of your guys are going to grow by turning their anaerobic workouts into aerobic workouts (i.e. giant sets with a million reps and no rest).  It may put them in better cardiovascular condition but how does that translate into building muscle.  Also, if you favor workouts that seem to be more aerobic in nature why not throw them on the stairmill so they can build legs like Tom Platz?  Why not slip in a Richard Simmons sweating to the oldies VHS tape and change them all into monstrous creatures that would easily dwarf Ronnie, Jay, etc.?
The whole point to training with Giant-Sets is to create intensity.........inteni ty of effort = doing the most amount of work in the shortest possible amount of time!!

Just another way to keep things progressive instead of adding poundage like so many people think you have to do to make gains.

Sometimes it`s not how much you lift,but how you lift it.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2007, 08:19:34 AM »
The whole point to training with Giant-Sets is to create intensity.........inteni ty of effort = doing the most amount of work in the shortest possible amount of time!!

Just another way to keep things progressive instead of adding poundage like so many people think you have to do to make gains.

i'm sure for a natural or user these principal's will create a net gain on a short term cycle of training.i think you would still break it up during a year and switch traing to more basic heavier fare.remember 3 to 5 wkts per wk all year is a lot of workts .

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2007, 08:54:50 AM »
hey milos would u get down to spain every month to do those free seminars  ;D ;D
take care
before i competed in sta.susana i spoke to milos just one time in mi life,in sta.susana he gave me his help all the week end,told me what should i eat and do before the show,and helped me in all i needed and treated me like a friend.and he did this only because he wanted to do .u cant say mlos dosent love bodybuilding.he allways has a helping hand.
but when its time for bussines is time for bussines,every one in this board has bills to pay and runs some bussines o gets paid every week for his job, why milos should'nt?
take care milos

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2007, 08:57:57 AM »
hey milos would u get down to spain every month to do those free seminars  ;D ;D
take care
before i competed in sta.susana i spoke to milos just one time in mi life,in sta.susana he gave me his help all the week end,told me what should i eat and do before the show,and helped me in all i needed and treated me like a friend.and he did this only because he wanted to do .u cant say mlos dosent love bodybuilding.he allways has a helping hand.
but when its time for bussines is time for bussines,every one in this board has bills to pay and runs some bussines o gets paid every week for his job, why milos should'nt?
take care milos
Hey Chacon!Ven mas amenudo. Echabamos menos de ti!
Final sales el de Santa susana o no?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2007, 09:19:55 AM »
Gaerreth when are you going to post the new pics?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2007, 09:40:07 AM »

Actually "Wes" my boy ( ;) ),
The idea behind giant sets, while you're correct, is to exhaust as many muscle fibers as possible with creating the most time under tension (TUT). For example, using a bench press, you can use a 428 tempo and use 6 reps for a total set time of 84 seconds (one minute 24 seconds) using one exercise and recruiting mainly slow-twitch type I fibers.
Now if you use a giant set, with say Bench BB press, Incline Flyes, Push-ups, Pec-Dec, and Decline DB Press; using a 2-2-2 tempo with 6 reps each that's 36 seconds per set times 5 and that equals 180 seconds. But you're using a completely different set of muscle fibers- some fibers will recover from the previous set while you're walking to the next exercise, but then again be exhausted relatively quickly and then have to go deeper into the fiber of the muscle while you continue the set. And you do not have to use heavy weight in order to do this- which saves your joints, allows you to contract the muscles properly (should you know how), give plenty of blood in the area for an unreal pump....and just overall provide a completely different stimulus.
Results=adaptation. How to adapt? Do something different to force your body to adapt.

(sorry if this had a lecture type tone to it Wes, more for the rest of the crowd, not you!)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2007, 09:47:28 AM »
Milos is the master of the camera. But whenever he takes pics, I'll post em.

Allright cool...... keep up the good work if you are slimming down

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2007, 09:50:50 AM »
Whatever it was, I'm sore. And haven't been sore in years. So this means (I'm guessing) that new fibers were recruited in the workout that haven't been used in years...or haven't been used as much.

In a nutshell, yes. :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2007, 10:48:07 AM »
Good post YB!!  ;)

The people who make fun of Milos training would probably shit themselves before finishing,if indeed they were able to even make it halfway through a workout.

Brutal way to train and anyone that thinks otherwise should simply try it out.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2007, 11:39:52 AM »
Once and for all: WHY is everyone thinking that giant sets are done with light weight?

As you can see: I am actually OFFERING TO ALL OF YOU TO COME AND WITNESS WITH YOUR OWN EYES (or feel with your own muscles ;D) - by organizing FREE SEMINAR in my gym...which can be also a collective workout.

In the near future I will start organizing KOLOSEUM MUSCLE CAMPS - Internationally (but I am not going to promote my future business here - I am simply offering something to all of you guys).
Again, so many fail to realize: I don't have hard feelings and all your attacks DO NOT BOTHER ME WHATSOEVER...as I understand many are simply - sceptics.
So, without being sarcastic I am offering to everyone to come and let me show them what I am talking about...
Whoever comes I would suggest - come in shape - as I will demonstrate that even guys in top shape, ready, strong...etc WILL REALIZE how advance this system could be.

Speaking about straight sets is like speaking to the first baby steps of the newborn...
They are great, basic...wonderful by all means - but is this ALL there is to walking? Could we learn to walk a bit better, faster, more efficient?
One can walk the same all their life and WILL GET WHERE THEY'RE GOING...No question.

However, those that learn advance methods of "walking" might end up there much faster and better all around (enjoy a ride while being ultimately way more efficient)...

OK - I just came up with this  ;D and I hope you got my point...

What I am saying FOR EXAMPLE:

Whoever is fan of that straight set theory - finish that set (whatever that might be) and than instead of taking a break - try to do something else (other exercise of choice for the same muscle), immediately without taking any break (well, let's say maximum 5 seconds break)...
What do you think will happen?
Do you think it will destroy everything you had accomplished with your straight set or will it add to it?

Think about that...(well, I have to go to work now... :-[)

Reason WHY I am offering to organize the GETBIG SEMINAR (Ron, are you listening?) is because as Garreath said: it is one thing seeing on the DVD and completely other trying it in front of me...when I have a chance to make necessary adjustments and corrections...
Also, as Garreath will confirm - we spent 4 (or 5?) hours just talking...and I only told them just a very small fraction of my theories...
If I would start explaining myself here on board I would simply be overwhelmed with questions and I would NOT have a time to answer them all - thus I don't EVEN want to start...
However, I promise that during the seminar (which should be taped BTW) I will not leave a single question unanswered - so if it takes me 10 hours to finish - so be it...

My 2 hour nutritional segment on my DVD was ONE TAKE...Unprepared, nor rehearsed...I was picked up in the gym - went to Travis's home and simply started talking...I did stop ONCE just to ask them HOW LONG SHOULD I GO and for them to signal me about 5 minutes before I should stop...as I could talk ALL DAY...

I touched only what you guys called "the basics" but what few will recognize my 'basic" is somewhat more detailed and thought off than BASIC basics ;D

Anyway...got to go...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2007, 11:47:54 AM »
Hey Milos, I don't think the workouts are done with light weights, whatever weight you can.
Myself, you changed my outlook on this aspect of training. Thanks. :)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2007, 12:39:13 PM »
Milos, people have asked numerous times for some of this "free" advice you keep mentioning you hand out from the goodness of your heart but I have yet to see you respond directly to their questions.

It is indesputable that drugs play a part in bodybuilding but you NEVER even come close to answering any questions on the subject, but opt to dance around the questions. As a matter of fact I havent ever seen you give us any "advanced" tips on nutrition or training. Instead you talk about buying a dvd or paying for a training session from you.

For once, would you kindly toss us a bone and let us in on one "advanced" nutrition secret, at least one "advanced/secret" training method or at least talk about steroids to some degree that doesnt include us having to dish out money for it?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2007, 01:20:18 PM »
milos, when is your first free seminar in your gym?
its comin today

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2007, 01:34:20 PM »
Yeah as was said before, a video doesn't cut it...so how could a message board be any better? It's too complicated to explain on a message board. I did, however, try and share some of what I learned:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=137365.msg1952706#msg1952706
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=137365.msg1953456#msg1953456
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=137365.msg1955514#msg1955514

So you can see, it's pretty impossible to convey all the info using written word.

...and I'm surprised you all don't have enough sense to realize that reading a book (or msg board) or watching a video never, ever, compares to real life. Try learning how to golf (it's a SIMPLE game: swing club, hit ball, get ball into hole) from a book or video. Or even learning from a normal golf tutor. Then try learning from Tiger Woods...now you're talking!

I tried a bit of his stuff on back last night. Course my attempt was probably pretty lame, but it did give me a gnarly pump today. And my friends were even mocking me through the giant set cuz I was doing dumbell rows with 30lbs and stressing hard. Ha! I love it.

Well congrats.

You were able to provide a lot more inforamtion in your posts then Milos has ever given us here. That's the problem, he talks about how he hands out tons of free advice but you had to pay through your nose to give us a little bit of information about keeping the exercised muscle flexed at all times, (appreciate what you had to offer anyway).