Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 105380 times)

affy

Re: Chris Benoit & family found dead!
« Reply #375 on: June 26, 2007, 01:19:52 PM »
Based on the looks of them, I would guess the steroids were being used more by Woman than by Chris.

looks like there was domestic violence too

her beating the shit out of him...check out the shiner on his left eye

bigmike 79

• Getbig II
« Reply #376 on: June 26, 2007, 01:20:23 PM »
man steroids had nothing to do with sopposley killing his family i think somelse killed them and made it look like chris benoit and the media is fucking retared they are getting facts wrong

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: June 26, 2007, 01:20:39 PM »
Based on the looks of them, I would guess the steroids were being used more by Woman than by Chris.

Happy looking couple - marriage made in heaven.

affy

« Reply #378 on: June 26, 2007, 01:23:16 PM »
the 3 hour "tribute" was put together before the full report was released late monday afternoon. the wwe only knew that the 3 were dead.....

when a member of the roster dies, they do a tribute. however, i wonder if it would have been different if they knew the whole story now...

they canceled the broadcast in Australia and countries that air it in their primetime timezones

they canceled all repeats

they took out all merchandise on wwe.com that had anything to do with benoit

they also took off his tribute page with wrestlers individual tribute videos of him off wwe.com

word is that most of the athletes who said stuff and shed tears on last nights broadcast really regret the words they said..and are disgusted by the benoit.

affy

« Reply #379 on: June 26, 2007, 01:26:33 PM »
man steroids had nothing to do with sopposley killing his family i think somelse killed them and made it look like chris benoit and the media is fucking retared they are getting facts wrong

you know autopsy's these days can pinpoint the exact hour of death?

science proves that his wife first died...then his son died

and he kills himself hours later.  so that would mean that benoit was alive while someone was killing his wife and son...and then the same killer hanged Benoit and conveniently placed three bibles next to each body without leaving a hair of evidence

lmao get real fanboy...go jerkoff to a picture of your idol/childkiller

abz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Did steroids make Chris Benoit do it???
« Reply #380 on: June 26, 2007, 01:28:24 PM »
Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife, suffocated his 7-year-old son and placed a Bible next to their bodies before hanging himself by the pulley of a weightlifting machine, authorities said Tuesday.

Investigators also found prescription anabolic steroids in the house, Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department. He would not comment on Benoit's state of mind or possible motive.

Autopsies showed all three died of asphyxiation, Pope said.

Benoit's wife, Nancy, was killed Friday in an upstairs family room, her feet and wrists were bound and there was blood under her head, indicating a possible struggle, Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard said.

The son, Daniel, was likely killed late Saturday or early Sunday, the body found in his bed, Ballard said.

Benoit apparently killed himself several hours and as long as a day later, Ballard said. His body was found in a downstairs weight room, his body found hanging from the pulley of a piece of exercise equipment.

The prosecutor said he found it "bizarre" that the WWE wrestling star spread out the killings over a long weekend and appeared to remain in the house for up to a day with the bodies.

"I'm baffled about why anybody would kill a 7-year-old," Ballard said. "I don't think we'll ever be able wrap our head around that."

Earlier, a law enforcement official speaking on a condition of anonymity said Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Did steroids make Chris Benoit do it???
« Reply #381 on: June 26, 2007, 01:29:08 PM »
NO.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: June 26, 2007, 01:29:47 PM »
who gives a shit, this asshole is just another selfish little bitch who couldn't train without his beloved steroids, he was a scumbag, plain and simple.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #383 on: June 26, 2007, 01:30:04 PM »
they canceled the broadcast in Australia and countries that air it in their primetime timezones

they canceled all repeats

they took out all merchandise on wwe.com that had anything to do with benoit

they also took off his tribute page with wrestlers individual tribute videos of him off wwe.com

word is that most of the athletes who said stuff and shed tears on last nights broadcast really regret the words they said..and are disgusted by the benoit.

good, at least they tried to do the right thing......

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: June 26, 2007, 01:30:13 PM »
ya the repeat of last nights show was cancelled up here in canada too. good move.

a few years ago edmonton had a tribute to chris and even made a day in april "chris benoit day" ....wonder if city council will be changing that now  :-\

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #385 on: June 26, 2007, 01:30:40 PM »
and on whose authority have we decided that roids are not at least partially responsible?

Exactly :)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #386 on: June 26, 2007, 01:31:08 PM »
Somewhat being the optimal word, I had no idea who he was before this and I'm guessing many people don't. It's the connection to Vince McMahon that makes it truly high profile outside the fans of "wrestling".

Same here, I only heard of the guy just now with this tragedy.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #387 on: June 26, 2007, 01:32:01 PM »
the 3 hour "tribute" was put together before the full report was released late monday afternoon. the wwe only knew that the 3 were dead.....

when a member of the roster dies, they do a tribute. however, i wonder if it would have been different if they knew the whole story now...

So they just jump into a 3 hour tribute show before finding out what really happened, especially in a situation where the whole family was killed? It was a ratings grab by McMahon and it backfired.

If he had waited a few days he would have realized that spending 3 hours in tribute to a man that murdered his wife and child isn't a good idea. As I said, everything about McMahon is sleazy.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: June 26, 2007, 01:32:22 PM »
who gives a shit, this asshole is just another selfish little bitch who couldn't train without his beloved steroids, he was a scumbag, plain and simple.

Ageed.  Why are people defending this idiot? Might as well defend OJ too.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #389 on: June 26, 2007, 01:32:59 PM »
....oh cause killing children and woman is so wrong ::)
and your saying my post are lame  :D, u must be a real card at the kitchen table.  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: June 26, 2007, 01:33:23 PM »
Ageed.  Why are people defending this idiot? Might as well defend OJ too.
it's too bad these assholes can't just kill themselves and leave it at that, fuccking scumbag.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #391 on: June 26, 2007, 01:33:37 PM »

lol...you cycle dont you? what does that have to do with anything? squad...please tell me you dont think the juice was involved in this craziness....

scumbag and selfish...i agree 100%

at least he did juice for a job......and got paid well. bodybuilders do it in HOPES to get paid.......

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #392 on: June 26, 2007, 01:33:42 PM »
I must admit that when I saw this story last night, I was hoping it wouldn't turn out this way.  He obviously had major issues going on, and we still don't know the why's and when's, but there is absolutely no excuse for what he has done.  Its disgusting.

As far as the WWE goes, now that they have taken down anything linked with Benoit, I reckon it will never be mentioned again on any of the live broadcasts.  And he sure as hell won't be entering the Hall of Fame.

Does anyone know about the other two kids?  How are they doing?  Its gonna be pretty tough to accept that your father is a murderer.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #393 on: June 26, 2007, 01:35:17 PM »
it's too bad these assholes can't just kill themselves and leave it at that, fuccking scumbag.
[/quote

never understood that...just off yourself......crimes of passion? i understand a motive, but killing a 7year old??????? what a fucko....

they should drag his body down the street...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: June 26, 2007, 01:36:43 PM »
lol...you cycle dont you? what does that have to do with anything? squad...please tell me you dont think the juice was involved in this craziness....

scumbag and selfish...i agree 100%

at least he did juice for a job......and got paid well. bodybuilders do it in HOPES to get paid.......
i didn't say steroids had anything to do with it, i'm saying that he was a fuccking worthless scumbag, toothless pusssy who couldn't handle life and decided to kill his wife and 7 year old child, too bad he's not still alive so they could put him through a Roman torture and Crucifixion and i'd gladly be the person to flog him within an inch of his life and drive the spikes through his hands and feet and watch him suffer.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #395 on: June 26, 2007, 01:37:05 PM »
I'm not,  They shouldn't be looked down upon because of this.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #396 on: June 26, 2007, 01:38:15 PM »
No. Well maybe.. perhaps.  ;)

The answer is no.

Well actually, the answer is yes... but no. But if you think.... well, the answer is yes.
a

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: June 26, 2007, 01:38:28 PM »
[/quote

never understood that...just off yourself......crimes of passion? i understand a motive, but killing a 7year old??????? what a fucko....

they should drag his body down the street...

Yeah, dude should not get a proper funeral.  They should drag him down the street.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #398 on: June 26, 2007, 01:39:46 PM »
So they just jump into a 3 hour tribute show before finding out what really happened, especially in a situation where the whole family was killed? It was a ratings grab by McMahon and it backfired.

If he had waited a few days he would have realized that spending 3 hours in tribute to a man that murdered his wife and child isn't a good idea. As I said, everything about McMahon is sleazy.

1) you dont wait a few days when you run a LIVE weekly show.....
2) finding out one of their top wrestlers is dead would be enough motive for a tribute...evn without knowing the detailss
3) all information regarding the death was not released. the WWE is a business and have an event to run each week
4) mcmahon is a sleaze ball....but i think it was a mistake, not a stunt

Mr.Primo

• Getbig III
  • Only plants grow naturally
« Reply #399 on: June 26, 2007, 01:39:50 PM »
No doubt..
Believe in God or go to hell