Author Topic: FOX News Accused of 'Deliberately Avoiding Covering the Hacking Scandal' - NOTW  (Read 6719 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Fine - Rare.     Wow, I'm owned.    lets' go back to trashing bachmann and palin while the country burns down to obama's spending sprees

haha exactly.  Strange how all of you fanboys aren't all over the twinks claiming it's ALL THE TIME.  Well, maybe not that strange...

Gotta love the double standard.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
You know I don't usually let 240 off the hook either.  But if GE does own msnbc then I am not surprised it wasn't talked about.  And it wouldn't make it a liberal thing not to talk about it.  It's called keeping your job.

WSJ had the shit on their front page today...not sure how big etc.
L

Skip8282

• Getbig V
You know I don't usually let 240 off the hook either.  But if GE does own msnbc then I am not surprised it wasn't talked about.  And it wouldn't make it a liberal thing not to talk about it.  It's called keeping your job.

So?  What's that got to do with the claim that they're covering it ALL THE TIME?

Where are the hundreds of examples that must be out there?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
But when Fox does it, its not keeping your job.     Its something else.

Got it ozmo.    ::)   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Maddow's show mentioned it.  Morning joe talked about it.  And ODonnell did a big piece on it.

Do we have any big pieces done by FOX on the newscorp scandal?  Yes or no?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

So?  What's that got to do with the claim that they're covering it ALL THE TIME?

Where are the hundreds of examples that must be out there?

They are not, but I don't think they have  never reported it either.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

The New York Times made shit up.

Kinda like 240?  Wait, though....he's probably getting together the tons of stuff out there showing it happens ALL THE TIME.

Let's give it some time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Maddow's show mentioned it.  Morning joe talked about it.  And ODonnell did a big piece on it.

Do we have any big pieces done by FOX on the newscorp scandal?  Yes or no?

Ask Blackass,  he seems to watch Fox News 24/7  while hanging out in the shelter.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
But when Fox does it, its not keeping your job.     Its something else.

Got it ozmo.    ::)   

does GE own Fox too?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Kinda like 240?  Wait, though....he's probably getting together the tons of stuff out there showing it happens ALL THE TIME.

Let's give it some time.

I'm sure 240 is pm'ing media matters and combing over DU to try to conjure something up.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
They are not, but I don't think they have  never reported it either.

I see, so since you're taking 33's "never" at face value, I'm sure you'll take 240's "ALL THE TIME" at face value too?

Or let me guess, just another 33 fanboy hoping you can yell, "you were owned".  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I'm sure 240 is pm'ing media matters and combing over DU to try to conjure something up.   

Not sure why he'd have to go through all that.  Afterall, it's happening ALL THE TIME.

I'm sure your following of twunts taking the word "never" at literal value will give 240 the same treatment...hahaahaha... not.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I see, so since you're taking 33's "never" at face value, I'm sure you'll take 240's "ALL THE TIME" at face value too?

Or let me guess, just another 33 fanboy hoping you can yell, "you were owned".  ::)

Notice how its always on these nonsensical threads that the haters all flock to to try to jump on me?  

Funny - dont see them jumping on me on the gun runner threads, the obama depression threads, the nation collapsing threads, you know, the ones on issues that actually matter ? ? ? ?

No, ooooohhhhhh  333333333 made a tiny mistake  in a msnbc show with a co - host, OOOWWWNEEDD!!!!  

LMFAO    

OzmO

• Getbig V

What's scary is Exxon, but GE is in there.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Yep, that's a mention.  And in a relatively positive light I think.  Now, I'm sure you can demonstrate ALL THE TIME, right?

Where's the videos?  It's happening ALL THE TIME!!

Fuck, I just realized there must be thousands, not hundreds!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Notice how its always on these nonsensical threads that the haters all flock to to try to jump on me? 

Funny - dont see them jumping on me on the gun runner threads, the obama depression threads, the nation collapsing threads, you know, the ones on issues that actually matter ? ? ? ?

No, ooooohhhhhh  333333333 made a tiny mistake  in a msnbc show with a co - host, OOOWWWNEEDD!!!! 

LMFAO     

HAHA.  I'm shocked too.  I figured for sure that all the twunts taking your "never" comment literally would also take 240's "ALL THE TIME" comment literally.

C'mon 240 - where's ALL THE TIME??

Weren't you accusing 33 of being a liar?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LMFAO! ! ! ! !

Blames GOP for nearly everything.    ::)  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Still haven't seen a bunch of morning Joe videos.

Apparently the new claim is MSNBC is making mentions of it?

Wasn't somebody in here crying about deny, deflect, blah, blah, blah...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Dude get that weak shit out of here.. Thats your whole thing..You blame Dems for everything and have the funny idea that Rebubs are better and they do no wrong. Then your ass screams about "talking about issues" but go start a thread about some guys wang on twitter and someone saying "a bad word" (oh brother) in congress. Weak as fuck

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Currently the Dems are to blame for everything.
L

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Dude get that weak shit out of here.. Thats your whole thing..You blame Dems for everything and have the funny idea that Rebubs are better and they do no wrong. Then your ass screams about "talking about issues" but go start a thread about some guys wang on twitter and someone saying "a bad word" (oh brother) in congress. Weak as fuck

I agree, 240 is weak as fuck.  Always crying about "talking about issues" and then starting threads on Palin's misstatements.  Weak as fuck.

OzmO

• Getbig V

Yep, that's a mention.  And in a relatively positive light I think.  Now, I'm sure you can demonstrate ALL THE TIME, right?

Where's the videos?  It's happening ALL THE TIME!!

Fuck, I just realized there must be thousands, not hundreds!

I wasn't the one who said all the time.  I also wasn't the one who said "NEVER". 

OzmO

• Getbig V
LMFAO! ! ! ! !

Blames GOP for nearly everything.    ::)  ::)

works both ways.  Only tools can't tell. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I wasn't the one who said all the time.  I also wasn't the one who said "NEVER". 

No, you're not.  You're the same little bitch who was all over 33 taking his use of the word "never" at literal value.  Is 240 not worthy of the same?

Give it up already.  You're a 33 fanboy who was dying to own him and jumped all over some insignificant crap.

OzmO

• Getbig V

No, you're not.  You're the same little bitch who was all over 33 taking his use of the word "never" at literal value.  Is 240 not worthy of the same?

Give it up already.  You're a 33 fanboy who was dying to own him and jumped all over some insignificant crap.

I own him all the time on issues I choose, And the same with 240.  So stick that broad brush up your ass.

If 333 didn't mean "never" then he shouldn't have used the word.

3333  is a tool who slants, lies, embellishes all the time.  I don't have a problem with it, i like 33333.  but sometimes the shit gets too deep.