Author Topic: Kracken Released  (Read 22302 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Kracken Released
« Reply #200 on: March 22, 2021, 07:38:17 PM »
Prove it didn’t happen. No one has yet. Not even close..not even tried

That's not how proof works dipshit

I can tell you for a fact that the Loch Ness Monster is really a submarine driven by Bigfoot

Prove me wrong

No one has yet

I guess that means it's true...right?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: March 22, 2021, 07:41:38 PM »

I can tell you for a fact that the Loch Ness Monster is really a submarine driven by Bigfoot

Prove me wrong

No one has yet

LOL

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #202 on: March 22, 2021, 07:50:20 PM »

Prove me wrong

No one has yet

Fucktard....take Pennsylvania just as one example. Besides not needing the numbers to prove you wrong, the state’s Supreme Court Changed election law as they went along, it’s not ANY Supreme Courts job in any state including SCOTUS to change any law...not even a fucking traffic law. Want me go on?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #203 on: March 22, 2021, 07:58:48 PM »
"HAHAHAHA"
"You just don't get it"

Voters won.
Recount won.
Republican gov'nors and Republican state electoral officials confirmed.
Lawsuits failed.
Supreme Court kicked it to the curb.
Republican AG stated the vote was fair.
Republican VP stood by the vote.

And yet dumb ass Coach wants someone to prove it didn't happen.   ::)

Lots of stupid packed into such a short frame.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #204 on: March 23, 2021, 08:39:16 AM »
Fucktard....take Pennsylvania just as one example. Besides not needing the numbers to prove you wrong, the state’s Supreme Court Changed election law as they went along, it’s not ANY Supreme Courts job in any state including SCOTUS to change any law...not even a fucking traffic law. Want me go on?

as usual you can never seem to just say what the fuck you're talking about in clear language

are you referring to this:  https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-transition-updates/2020/11/29/939859062/pennsylvania-supreme-court-rejects-republican-suit-to-throw-out-ballots

read this and if you still can't understand it I'll try to dumb it down to your level

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: March 23, 2021, 09:14:43 AM »
as usual you can never seem to just say what the fuck you're talking about in clear language

No.  He can't. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #206 on: March 23, 2021, 10:20:08 AM »
Oh and did you all know that Bigfoot has a "Nessie"-shaped Submarine?

Q

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #207 on: March 23, 2021, 10:27:04 AM »

are you referring to this:  https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-transition-updates/2020/11/29/939859062/pennsylvania-supreme-court-rejects-republican-suit-to-throw-out-ballots

read this and if you still can't understand it I'll try to dumb it down to your level

Npr? Lol

Debate me $5k. It can go to the charity of your choice...no, the government isn’t a charity

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #208 on: March 23, 2021, 10:29:11 AM »

Nope, that’s not what I’m referring to. What I’m referring too is exactly what I had said. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court actually changed election law. Sorry, bring the author of that article on here

You do realize that isn’t their job, right? I’ll bet you actually thought the two fake impeachment’s were constitutional..didn’t you?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: March 23, 2021, 08:21:01 PM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sidney-powell-dominion-defamation-lawsuit-voter-fraud/

"Lawyers for conservative attorney Sidney Powell told a federal court on Monday that "no reasonable person" would conclude her unfounded claims of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election were statements of fact as she fights a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems."

Coach?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: March 23, 2021, 08:30:21 PM »
Sydney (then) - goes batshit crazy with wild ass ideas about the election being stolen.

Coach - just laps that shit up and parrots it.

Sydney (now) - "no reasonable person would have believed anything I said".

Coach (obviously not a reasonable person) - continues to believe her bullshit. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: March 23, 2021, 08:31:19 PM »
Sydney (then) - goes batshit crazy with wild ass ideas about the election being stolen.

bingo

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #212 on: March 23, 2021, 08:40:30 PM »

Talking about him as though he were a child in front of him in and of itself is priceless.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: March 23, 2021, 09:11:25 PM »
Talking about him as though he were a child in front of him in and of itself is priceless.

Let's not bring his lack of height into this bro. ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #214 on: March 23, 2021, 09:23:44 PM »

Yet out of months of going back and fourth you still can’t refute anything I’ve said and neither can the minion libtards that go along with you....which are only insults that’s have never won arguments

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #215 on: March 23, 2021, 09:36:29 PM »

If that's true and she was willfully lying, she should be found guilty of sedition and be publicly put to death.

Too harsh? How many people would have died in the civil war she was trying to precipitate? You don't get to do that.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 23, 2021, 11:49:10 PM »
Yet out of months of going back and fourth you still can’t refute anything I’ve said and neither can the minion libtards that go along with you....which are only insults that’s have never won arguments

Its not that it hasn't been refuted. It's simply that you can't understand it was refuted.. by courts, judges, AG's from both parties but mainly Republican. You are on the wrong end of the sword in this debate and don't even realize it which is why some people, (not me) question your IQ

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: March 23, 2021, 11:59:34 PM »
Its not that it hasn't been refuted. It's simply that you can't understand it was refuted.. by courts, judges, AG's from both parties but mainly Republican. You are on the wrong end of the sword in this debate and don't even realize it which is why some people, (not me) question your IQ

And around and around we go. Where (or when) it stops no one knows. People have been known to fight to the death for what they believe regardless of whether it is right or wrong.

There is nothing wrong with Coach's IQ. IMO, he is blinded by what he bought into. He very likely thinks the same thing about those of us who see  things differently. This is an issue only time can resolve, which may not happen in any of our lifetimes. Sometimes, it is best to let folks reach their own conclusions and hope they come to their senses.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: March 24, 2021, 08:24:25 AM »

We don't have to refute what's already been proven.  (By multiple REPUBLICAN sources at that).   It is not our place to disprove something that doesn't exist.  The fact that you are so stupid you continue to cling to these untruths is your shortcoming (emphasis on short), not ours. 

Maybe you can join forces with the pillow guys and make pillow case covers for him with espousing your delusional hopes. 

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #219 on: March 24, 2021, 08:30:57 AM »
Maybe you can join forces with the pillow guys and make pillow case covers for him with espousing your delusional hopes.

You laugh at Coach, but if he did get into the pillow business I bet they'd be so soft it would make one feel as if there was nothing inside one's head.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #220 on: March 24, 2021, 08:31:17 AM »
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: March 24, 2021, 08:37:37 AM »
You laugh at Coach, but if he did get into the pillow business I bet they'd be so soft it would make one feel as if there was nothing inside one's head.

You won the internet today.  LMAO!!!!!   :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #222 on: March 24, 2021, 09:03:52 AM »
We don't have to refute what's already been proven.  (By multiple REPUBLICAN sources at that).   It is not our place to disprove something that doesn't exist.  The fact that you are so stupid you continue to cling to these untruths is your shortcoming (emphasis on short), not ours. 

Still nothing?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #223 on: March 24, 2021, 09:06:35 AM »

Thought you a detective? If the courts refused an evidentiary hearing that means they just flat out don’t want to hear it. They didn’t want to do their jobs. Fact and period.

Now, refute the evidence. And again, if you think Biden got even half of the 80mil votes they claim, you’re perpetually high

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: March 24, 2021, 10:02:13 AM »
Still nothing?

Correct.  You still have nothing.