Author Topic: Chris Cormier  (Read 7245 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Chris Cormier
« on: December 22, 2019, 08:27:33 AM »
Anyone been watching all the Chris Cormier content on YouTube? Some great stuff on it (
)

J

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Cormier
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 08:41:03 AM »
Chris nearly beat up Mike Tyson you know!
Bodybuilding apparently gives you the abilities to take on a born fighting machine and Grade A psychopath

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 08:45:12 AM »
I didn't realize one YouTube uploader was putting so much Cormier-specific content up.  Admittedly, I have not seen it yet.  I will try to check that out later today.

I've been paying attention to the channel of "Valuetainment" lately - seeing a man with a suit interview elite bodybuilders is a great value for my entertainment!

I will continue enjoying the value that Valuetainment brings to my bodybuilding entertainment!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 08:51:24 AM »
Bodybuilding apparently gives you the abilities to take on a born fighting machine and Grade A psychopath

Imagine the damage that Tyson’s hands would have inflicted on Cormier’s face... without boxing gloves on

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2019, 09:03:35 AM »
Imagine the damage that Tyson’s hands would have inflicted on Cormier’s face... without boxing gloves on
[/quote)

Didn't Cormier run a male prostitution ring out of Gold's Venice for affluent schmoes?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2019, 09:15:39 AM »

LOL...this story may well follow Cormier more than any of his bodybuilding contest history will.  I think it was around 2005 when this was brought up on MuscleMayhem, and Cormier was asked about this story by a member of the board or possibly Chad himself, in Venice Gold's, and Cormier said something to the effect of "Are they still talking about that?"  And that was over a decade ago, haha.

There are a lot of good threads on this particular subject on here though.  Here is a cool/long thread on it from over a decade ago:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=236576.0

Another good one from just over five years ago:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=543131.0

The above thread started shortly before John "Natural O" Hansen made a video on the subject with Chris Cormier himself...leading me to believe that Hansen may have been inspired to do so from we Getbiggers personally.  ;D

It wouldn't be the first time Getbig has inspired YouTube videos.  :)

Here is the thread that John Hansen started...as I said, he quite possibly was inspired by Getbig to talk about it with Cormier himself:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=560981.0

And here is Hansen's video where he asks Cormier directly.  I recall it being asked somewhat early on; in the first seven minutes or so into the video:

Lastly, DARREN AVEY:

I know I've asked you newbie fighting questions many times, but do you think there is anything that a strong and massive bodybuilder like 25-year-old Cormier could do to a 26-year-old Tyson in 1992, when this was said to have happened?  Cormier also claimed that he had a wrestling background from high school...and with Tyson being so dedicated to boxing, it wouldn't surprise me if he had never wrestled at all in his life at that time [hence, possessing no take-down defense, aside from the instinctual].

Would Cormier making a take-down attempt possibly be a way to fire something back at Tyson without committing suicide, or is that just more naivety on my part?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2019, 09:19:39 AM »
Naivety on your part.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2019, 09:31:41 AM »
Naivety on your part.

Interesting...

My thought would be that there would be some small chance that Tyson would just never expect any man to do anything but stand in fear, and might be caught off guard for a second and have his leg pulled or something.  And you'd think a guy as strong as Chris could bruise anyone if he even twisted the limb of someone for a second.

As I see it, a good boxer who has no take-down defense could still punch a wrestler with an uppercut who tries to take him down.

Basically, all I would say is - no wrestler [or anyone who is not a world level heavyweight boxer] should ever try to go to blows with the heavyweight boxing champion of the world.

I like how Georges St-Pierre admits that George Laracque would beat him in a fight on the ice.  That is a humble yet accurate thing for GSP to admit - after all, being on skates removes many of GSP's weapons - it would make a take-down very difficult [I think impossible based on hockey rules for fighting].  It's cool for GSP to be honest about that, because we all know how Conor talked about boxing Mayweather, and how many people he got to believe in him, when there was never a chance of that happening at all.  ;D :)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2019, 09:41:16 AM »

Chris was more likely to proposition Mike Tyson for sex than a fight. Tyson would have made Cormier his bitch, prison style. "Hold my pocket bitch" and such. Tyson's level of rage in his prime was unfathomable, Cormier was just a brother on the downlow, too busy injecting himself with hormones to compete in male pageantry.

"1"

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2019, 09:58:02 AM »
Chris was more likely to proposition Mike Tyson for sex than a fight. Tyson would have made Cormier his bitch, prison style. "Hold my pocket bitch" and such. Tyson's level of rage in his prime was unfathomable, Cormier was just a brother on the downlow, too busy injecting himself with hormones to compete in male pageantry.

"1"

Aside from Chris posing to the Macarena at the 2005 Mr. Olympia [12 years after the song was originally released], what actual evidence do you have that Cormier is a bender?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2019, 10:12:53 AM »
Matt,

When an aggressive, roided-up 280LB security guard gets “slapped” by a patron at a night club...

And the 280LB guard is a afraid to respond..

That should tell you EVERYTHING that you need to know!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2019, 10:26:06 AM »
Anyone been watching all the Chris Cormier content on YouTube? Some great stuff on it (
)

J

JAGO,

Is the new full documentary any good? Haven't seen it yet.
On vacation now for a couple of weeks, I might watch the Dorian one and maybe this one if decent.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2019, 10:28:46 AM »
tres_taco_combo observation

the prior over the top bber personalities from the 1990s/early 2000s see and can tastes social media and wish they have IG, youtube in their peak - but the ship has sailed and it hard to capture lightning in a bottle at 50 years old.

it oozes out their current social media postings - a day late a buck short (Blind 182 song)

many are going to social media to post over the top stories to stay relevant and realized guys like Rich Piana made a fortune posting over the top stories  

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2019, 11:03:21 AM »
Chris off the juice.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2019, 11:34:16 AM »
their heads always look huge. assume GH?

their hands and feet also bigger than normal too ?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2019, 11:43:45 AM »
Chris off the juice.
He needs his finishing 5% back! :o

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2019, 11:56:48 AM »
There’s a vid of Victor Martínez punking chris and chris did nothing

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2019, 12:37:42 PM »
Chris off the juice.

Wasn’t that Chris after his crack bender?

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2019, 12:38:21 PM »
JAGO,

Is the new full documentary any good? Haven't seen it yet.
On vacation now for a couple of weeks, I might watch the Dorian one and maybe this one if decent.

Haven’t seen it yet. I am interested though.

J

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2019, 01:02:54 PM »
Aside from Chris posing to the Macarena at the 2005 Mr. Olympia [12 years after the song was originally released], what actual evidence do you have that Cormier is a bender?

No actual hard evidence, but rumors from the gay crowds in Cali suggesting that Chris is bisexual. When under the influence, he is a man that will insert his penis into any orifice, be it a vagina, male/female anus or mouth, pencil sharpener or even the crevices on a couch, the man knows no bounds to his sexual depravity.

That said, these are only rumors from gay men throughout Cali. Next to Aaron, well after he stopped employing hormones, he looks like Jamal from the gas station that would fill up your tank and offer to squeegee your windows to remove mildew, water stains and other build up.

I also remember there being a nice picture flaoting around of Cormier walking around wearing a "gimp mask". Not sure if any of you recall that, but a gimp mask is usually worn by "leather slaves" usually of the gay variety. This picture can be found below courtesy of "BB". Now, why would Cormier wear a gimp mask? For Halloween?

"1"

Disclaimer: The information on this website is presented in good faith and believed to be mostly based on rumors. Getbig makes no representation and warranty regarding the completeness or accuracy of any such information and explicitly disclaims the obligation to correct or update any information on this webpage. In no event shall Getbig be liable or responsible for damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use or reliance upon the information on this website or the individual to which the information refers.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2019, 10:59:13 PM »
I never knew Chris was bi. I'm shocked.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2019, 11:07:00 PM »
Chris is LBTQRSTUV friendly -

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2019, 02:40:55 AM »
He had it all, but it’s always been implied Chris did everyone for cash.

J

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2019, 03:06:54 AM »
Man he (Chris) looks tiny and weak w/out the gear. (Large cranium).
Some it seems never loved the training (Ronnie and Jay seem to love that aspect of it, Ronnie probably too much where it hurts).

I think some that built a good natural foundation before hitting the gear (Ronnie supposedly and Jay from concrete/construction) hold onto to some muscle w/ age and TRT.
The ones who are "all gear" just seem to deflate. (Zero training I'm guessing). Robbie at age 72 w/ health issues looks better than a lot of those 90's guys...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2019, 09:10:41 AM »
Ronnie needs to eat more eggs. ^