Author Topic: Fully vaxxed  (Read 12113 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Fully vaxxed
« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2021, 11:33:01 AM »

https://www.outkick.com/large-percentage-of-vaccinated-in-uk-suffering-side-effects-still-dying/

More BS.  70% of covid deaths in the UK are double vaccinated. Still think vaccines work well?

According to recent data, more than 70 percent of those dying of complications related to COVID-19 in the U.K. have been vaccinated

If Joe Biden gets his wish, vaccination will be mandated in the United States. But for all the hype, it sure doesn’t seem to be paying dividends overseas.

According to recent data, more than 70 percent of those dying of complications related to COVID-19 in the U.K. have been vaccinated.

#COVID Death Rates in the #UK show that more than 70% of people dying from #COVID19 are #Vaccinated

They’re not hiding it. They just think you won’t look for and understand it.

Link (scroll down to the tables): https://t.co/Kc6mXiQVT2 pic.twitter.com/0Db4UONqoV

— Youssef Disla (@YoussefDisla) October 21, 2021
This data comes on the heels of a U.K. drug regulatory agency adding a rare autoimmune nerve disorder to its list of possible COVID-19 vaccine complications.

“The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency updated vaccine side effects to include Guillain-Barre Syndrome, or GBS, a paralysis-inducing disease of the nervous system,” Yahoo News reported.

“The agency said it received 432 reports of GBS possibly related to the AstraZenica vaccine, and 26 reports of a similar condition called Miller Fisher Syndrome. The Pfizer vaccine had 59 reports of GBS.”

Death. Uncertainty. Frightening potential side effects. Where does it end?

Of course, Biden and his staunch supporters, including much of the mainstream media, are sure to keep this news quiet.

Some things aren’t a surprise. But the data from overseas should raise some eyebrows, regardless of how American leadership tries to spin it, or more likely, outright ignore it.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2021, 11:59:15 AM »
Covid19 vaccine.  HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHA.

It took them 90 days to make the vaccine. Laughable.

US taxpayers will be paying for this shit for decades. It will never end.
a

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #177 on: October 22, 2021, 12:12:38 PM »
Why are the Amish doing better than most in dealing with Covid?

[/youtube]

Not exactly sure. I’m not an expert but there is a similar group in my area. Their COVID numbers are low because they are not getting tested.

What do you think?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: October 22, 2021, 12:22:44 PM »
Not exactly sure. I’m not an expert but there is a similar group in my area. Their COVID numbers are low because they are not getting tested.

What do you think?
unvaxed people dont make up the positive tests because they dont take tests, almost all the positive tests are coming from vaccinated people

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 22, 2021, 12:41:17 PM »

What do you think?

Probably most of them got sick at a similar rate and severity, they don't have TV or radio so they don't know to be scared shitless or take up the vaxx mantle.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #180 on: October 22, 2021, 12:53:52 PM »
Biggest mass-psychosis scam in the history of the world and most of the world fell for it. We should be talking more about that than the "vaccine"

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #181 on: October 22, 2021, 01:18:47 PM »

What do you think?

I think they've successfully modeled how to navigate through a pandemic like this. They didn't need vaccines and all the scare tactics from the government and MSM.

Regardless of your thoughts on the lack of testing, it's very obvious that it didn't wipe out the majority of their community. This is the exact opposite message that fauci, MSM and the Harris administration are sending out to the US.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #182 on: October 22, 2021, 01:20:24 PM »

Probably most of them got sick at a similar rate and severity, they don't have TV or radio so they don't know to be scared shitless or take up the vaxx mantle.

Agree with this.

The Amish have made it very easy to the 'severity' of covid is heavily manufactured.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #183 on: October 22, 2021, 01:24:34 PM »
to be frank and without losing my temper

no one in this thread or pretty much all threads on the internet has a clue what they are talking about when it comes to covid. We are not doctors or scientists. People on this forum cant sit on here and tell others what they think are facts about covid or a vaccine

none of us know the real story, we are mostly morons who spit out some opinion and all of us are usually wrong.

"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #184 on: October 22, 2021, 01:29:34 PM »

no one in this thread or pretty much all threads on the internet has a clue what they are talking about when it comes to covid. We are not doctors or scientists. People on this forum cant sit on here and tell others what they think are facts about covid or a vaccine

none of us know the real story, we are mostly morons who spit out some opinion and all of us are usually wrong.

I described exactly what was going to happen before pretty much any doctor or scientist even knew what the fuck was going on.

At first, I bought into it like everybody else but when I started to see the responses which were so irrational considering the scope of the problem, I started to smell a rat and eventually I figured out what this is really about, an economic reset and global currency devaluation:

I know how this plays out. To justify these interventions, they’re going to have to artificially bump up the victim numbers to the point where somebody gets hit by a truck and turns out to have a positive corona test is said to have died of corona.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: October 22, 2021, 01:30:45 PM »

we are just finding out it had nothing to do with wet markets in Wuhan but was funded by Fauli under gain of function.

In other words its a manufactured virus that was unleashed on purpose
https://nypost.com/2021/10/21/faucis-agency-admits-it-funded-gain-of-function-work-in-wuhan-what-else-are-they-keeping-from-us/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #186 on: October 22, 2021, 01:43:29 PM »
we are just finding out it had nothing to do with wet markets in Wuhan but was funded by Fauli under gain of function.

In other words its a manufactured virus that was unleashed on purpose
https://nypost.com/2021/10/21/faucis-agency-admits-it-funded-gain-of-function-work-in-wuhan-what-else-are-they-keeping-from-us/

This is bullshit too. Even if there was some sort of virus that got out that doesn’t mean it infected the entire world. It was just a pretext used to justify a massive currency devaluation.

I’m the Eddie Van Halen of Covid. While everyone else is still figuring out how to play eruption I’ve already moved onto the next scam.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 22, 2021, 01:47:17 PM »
This is bullshit too. Even if there was some sort of virus that got out that doesn’t mean it infected the entire world. It was just a pretext used to justify a massive currency devaluation.

I’m the Eddie Van Halen of Covid. While everyone else is still figuring out how to play eruption I’ve already moved onto the next scam.

what about if it was sent out in lateral flow tests to stick up peoples noses, they are made in china you know...
People have sent tests back unused and they have had a positive result back

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 22, 2021, 01:51:54 PM »
unvaxed people dont make up the positive tests because they dont take tests, almost all the positive tests are coming from vaccinated people

As usual, you spout out TOTAL NONSENSE.

::)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 22, 2021, 01:52:47 PM »

Probably.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 22, 2021, 01:54:34 PM »
I think they've successfully modeled how to navigate through a pandemic like this. They didn't need vaccines and all the scare tactics from the government and MSM.

Regardless of your thoughts on the lack of testing, it's very obvious that it didn't wipe out the majority of their community. This is the exact opposite message that fauci, MSM and the Harris administration are sending out to the US.

I don't think you can conclude that at all.

It should be investigated though.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #191 on: October 22, 2021, 01:59:06 PM »
I described exactly what was going to happen before pretty much any doctor or scientist even knew what the fuck was going on.

so? Are you implying ppl cant guess correctly? Are you a doctor scientist or leading expert on said subjects

Ifguessing wasnt correct sometimes I wouldnt be betting on the NFL every weekend
"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #192 on: October 22, 2021, 02:03:55 PM »
so? Are you implying ppl cant guess correctly? Are you a doctor scientist or leading expert on said subjects

Ifguessing wasnt correct sometimes I wouldnt be betting on the NFL every weekend

Another lucky guess. Feel free to post some of your brilliant insights from the spring of 2020.

If you look at it from the standpoint of crime families it all makes sense, not to the people here who are too far gone, but to those still salvageable.

First, you have the financial establishment family. They benefit from this by getting first dibs on the money being printed by central banks all around the world which is conveniently happening at the same time as a massive stock market shake out.

Next, you have the political crime family. They benefit from the fiscal stimulus which allows them to dole out money to their favorite groups and of course get kickbacks in return.

Finally, you have the medical establishment crime family. I’m hearing now that restarting the economy is going to depend on testing. Lotta fucking money to be made by testing the entire planet don’t ya think?

Covid-19 Testing Is Key to Restarting Economy as U.S. Cases Top 400,000 - Barron's

https://www.barrons.com/articles/covid-19-testing-is-key-to-restarting-economy-as-u-s-cases-top-400-000-51586350044

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 22, 2021, 02:07:06 PM »
As usual, you spout out TOTAL NONSENSE.

::)
Im unvaxed, I have never taken a test, all the people I know are unvaxed have never taken a test.

Its part of the mindset of the unvaxed, you wouldnt understand.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #194 on: October 22, 2021, 02:09:51 PM »
Another lucky guess. Feel free to post some of your brilliant insights from the spring of 2020.

are you a doctor, scientist or expert on the subject? If you are good job, and if you arent, well then your info is brutally useless

but you could pick some games for me this weekend
"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #195 on: October 22, 2021, 02:13:09 PM »
are you a doctor, scientist or expert on the subject? If you are good job, and if you arent, well then your info is brutally useless

but you could pick some games for me this weekend

Who gives a fuck? No I’m not a doctor or a scientist. All the doctors and scientists have been wrong time and time again. This appeal to authority bullshit is tiresome.

It’s a gossip and opinion board. That’s what we do here.

If you don’t like it don’t participate in the thread. Unlike the vaccine, it’s not mandatory.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #196 on: October 22, 2021, 02:14:48 PM »
Who gives a fuck? No I’m not a doctor or a scientist. All the doctors and scientists have been wrong time and time again. This appeal to authority bullshit is tiresome.

It’s a gossip and opinion board. That’s what we do here.

If you don’t like it don’t participate in the thread. Unlike the vaccine, it’s not mandatory.

can you tell me the best way to checkout 109 since you appear to be an expert on all things?
hey at least you admitted you guess
"

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 22, 2021, 02:18:04 PM »
Im unvaxed, I have never taken a test, all the people I know are unvaxed have never taken a test.

Its part of the mindset of the unvaxed, you wouldnt understand.

So because you don’t know any unvaccinated people who took a COVID test you think that means ALL positive COVID tests are from vaccinated people??

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: October 22, 2021, 02:26:30 PM »
So because you don’t know any unvaccinated people who took a COVID test you think that means ALL positive COVID tests are from vaccinated people??
that isnt what I wrote , go read it again..

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #199 on: October 22, 2021, 02:27:36 PM »
that isnt what I wrote , go read it again..

ya not even remotely close, not sure how he got taht out of what you wrote
"